[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

@lhynneI mean what drama are you referring to hehe. I want to watch the BTS too lol

31 minutes ago, lhynne said:

And I'm curious about the picture thing that would make us sad. Pls share it to me 

LJH with his ex :lol:You can see the glimpse of some pics in the unboxing youtube video that I shared.

31 minutes ago, lhynne said:

And it's MGY's birthday tomorrow, will we get more clues?

More likely yes, haha.

Now you mention MGY's birthday and KDW's in the next few days as well. Both in July! Don't you guys find this July is like a start of everything? in the month of MGY and KDW's birthday, more clues and hints from KDW and MGY's circles, even with Keyeast - our captain - going bold. I feel like the universe is waiting this month to outpour all the happiness - waiting the right time in July where someone is going ******.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Sortie15 said:

TRUE HAHA. B)

Hi, sorry for cutting your post. Well, in my view, KDW is more like transparent person rather than hard to read person. Even for Daesang Actor, he cannot hide his true and natural feeling. You can see it in press con, IG live and some early BTS, he showed nervousness and shyness around MGY at the beginning, but more relax afterwards. More like when you get around your crush, its like you will behave lol. With more hints and clues around, don't be hesitate, let's get on board!:rolleyes:

The BEFORE-AFTER post, got me emotional. The magnificent six month that have changed them!. But don't you all forget actually there was no exact distancing between them in their early meeting.

kdwmgy.jpg

Most of you probably have seen this, but just remind you all back  in November 2019. Did they just unwittingly pose like that??!!

We got you KDW!!! and more hints from him will reveal :w00t:

@lhynne

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not good at using abbreviation, no idea about that. Could you please do share it with me, I'm curious lol

Really? So is just me that see him as a hard to read person?? :w00t::P 

I am kinda slow in these kinda stuff, that's why I only lurked in here and kept my mouth shut:hwaiting2:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, mimomarra said:

Hi @lhynne these the picts that made some shippers sad ytd

Hide contents

Thanks for the pic. My guess, the first one was their official couple photo from the drama, though I cannot recall seeing it haha and the second one was probably the last day of LJB's shoot that's why they had a picture and there's flowers too lol.

I've looked into MGY's DC but I can't seem to find a photo of the bouquet being shared as part of their present, lately they've been busy preparing presents for her birthday. Besides, it's the only photo she shared that day and they should be elated that she shared the photo with "their present" right?  Also, they shared her IG pic on the gallery but they did not mention anything about the flowers 

@Sortie15 It's Dinner Mate with SSH and SJH. And as I've read, it's SJH's most intimate KS to date with the back and forth thing and moves on her part hihi.  They also have great chemistry off and on cam. They look like they're pretty close and comfortable offcam too lol

But I find KDW hard to read too, especially with him not having any social media accounts and him having different personality offcam. He's being careful once he saw there's camera following him. We only get to see a glimpse of his true self a few times especially during their IG lives

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Thanks for the pic. My guess, the first one was their official couple photo from the drama, though I cannot recall seeing it haha and the second one was probably the last day of LJB's shoot that's why they had a picture and there's flowers too lol.

I've looked into MGY's DC but I can't seem to find a photo of the bouquet being shared as part of their present, lately they've been busy preparing presents for her birthday. Besides, it's the only photo she shared that day and they should be elated that she shared the photo with "their present" right?  Also, they shared her IG pic on the gallery but they did not mention anything about the flowers 

If i'm not wrong, the first pic is from the scene when JH had flashback about HJ allergy, the clothes are same

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Yeppp....so Im searching too to her K-Fans

community today LOL and read all the comments, nothing EVER stated that this flower was sent by them. So, in this case Chingus....lets have party tomorrow to celebrate MGY birthday :D.

48 minutes ago, lhynne said:

He's being careful once he saw there's camera following him. We only get to see a glimpse of his true self a few times especially during their IG lives

Exactly, Him always being careful.... but because of that nature if something different we can easily noticed. Like I said in BTS camping kiss.....the kiss too real, too natural, too hot (not in the bad way) so gentle and the dynamics was so different. They both unconsciously lost control. Unlike his personality right. That kiss....was kiss of the year, it was so beautiful period :wub:

Also in recent MMTG interview, again He blurted said " I just read comment for this drama" LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, Gewe31 said:

So, in this case Chingus....lets have party tomorrow to celebrate MGY birthday 

Seems like the party has started earlier lol.. Do you guys SMELL something? Haha. Perfumeeee.

mgyigs.jpg

But I guess she's just being endorsed :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Well I am still not 100% convinced that the flower came from KDW but on the other hand I am also not 100% convinced that it came from MGY's fans. I kept waiting for the florist to post the photo as @lhynne says usually stores would post it as part of promotion. I heard it supposedly came from MGY's Cafe Daum fans anyone here have access to her daum?

@Gewe31 alot of people checked out her korean fan community but found no info on the flower. Mondeliebe instagram posted her photo but if it came from them why not mentioned it? 

Chanel actually released tons of green handbags for their S/S 2020 collection, so lets see HAHA. It turns out that, other than the one KDW gave to Mujin, he had also gave Chanel shoes to his staff in the past. I swear I will be so happy if we suddenly see MGY wearing a Chanel handbag. I will assume it came from KDW LOL 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Well I am still not 100% convinced that the flower came from KDW but on the other hand I am also not 100% convinced that it came from MGY's fans. I kept waiting for the florist to post the photo as @lhynne says usually stores would post it as part of promotion. I heard it supposedly came from MGY's Cafe Daum fans anyone here have access to her daum?

@Gewe31 alot of people checked out her korean fan community but found no info on the flower. Mondeliebe instagram posted her photo but if it came from them why not mentioned it? 

Chanel actually released tons of green handbags for their S/S 2020 collection, so lets see HAHA. It turns out that, other than the one KDW gave to Mujin, he had also gave Chanel shoes to his staff in the past. I swear I will be so happy if we suddenly see MGY wearing a Chanel handbag. I will assume it came from KDW LOL 

Used to have a KSH daum account but I can't remember how I registered at that time. Also, I think I'm only at level one so some posts are restricted to me.

Anyways, I found the link of her daum cafe

https://m.cafe.daum.net/moongayoung/_rec

It's making me excited to look for clues on the upcoming days lol 

• Like 4

pic 1 : during her v.show  press conference tvn in 2019 (you can see the black  logo/font 'mondliebe') 

pic 2 : food truck during waikiki 2

pic 3 : during mbc radio FMIYM era

@Thirtysvn37  i also wonder why mgy  do not tag/mention her  fancafe ig as she did itbefore..hehe. ..50 % my mind think it come from kdw side, another 50 % from her fancafe because i read at an ig that mgy did visit  the fancafe  by posting a  thank you message/post  for the gift/flower that she received..

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

I've noticed our thread is on  the Hot Topics ... The power @Thirtysvn37 and her findings holds hihi

More like the temptation of juicy info has attracted many lurkers hehe.

Bow down to sis @Thirtysvn37 :Megathanks:

1 hour ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I kept waiting for the florist to post the photo as @lhynne says usually stores would post it as part of promotion.

There is a time lag of about two weeks between press conference date (around June 23rd) and current date. is that a common thing? as I suppose that the florist would immediately posted it around the event date.

• Like 3

Welcome to the group @mimomarra @vous vous @ninja mickey @Day20

Let's enjoy all the juicy news here, esp from @Thirtysvn37....Thanks a ton for the burning item it's too hot to handle hahahahaha! :happy2:

You may be confused about the bouquet cuz of no solid evidence yet, , but still most of us believed that it came from HIM- the man with oozing sex appeal...KDW!:)

I also think that he is a person who projects himself in mysterious ways, you don"t know if he really is timid, i just know about his handsomeness....kekekekeke....

Will look forward also to infos and insights  to ponder on from  @Sortie15 @lhynne

Cheers!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@nur hasmanajwa thanks for posting the photos. 

Sorry for breaking the party, but it seems that the flowers sent by Mondliebe also came from the same florist and the florist never posted anything about it. 

but still mondeliebe was mentioned in each of those photos - MGY is always very appreciative towards her fans so it still bugs me that she didn't mentioned them in the IG post. Well maybe she did posted a thank you note in the Daum but we have not seen it physically yet. In my profession, an evidence is only admissible when we can see it physically or otherwise accepted through reasonable assumption LOL. 

@Sortie15 I remember that the florist who did the flower bouquet for last day of filming of TKEM only posted the flower bought by Myent (LMH agency - lol that's another topic) for KGE like 2 weeks after the end of TKEM. Kim Hye Soo also recently went to a florist and they posted her picture on instagram.... :idk:

Spoiler

@georginauae23 maybe the flower was sent by fans but we dont know who was the main donors when they did the fundraising lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

i tried to stop myself for being too delusional on that flower but i just can't  haha because  the way the  ' blue card' are placed look suspicious and different than the other 2   flowers previously sent by her fancafe.. the white sticker also  which is the logo of the florist shop 'it look like someone just being purposely cover it from being exposed to the cmera 

.hehhehe

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote embedded IG
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3