[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

4 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@uphie_ajah Correct. I have watched a lot of KDW previous projects but the way he acted towards MGY is different. 

Btw lets briefly talk about their agency, I think I have said this before repeatedly. Since their agency is a public company, I am sure that each of their every move were made carefully. Public company is accountable towards their investor and general public, if they are not careful it will effect their share prices. What I am trying to say is they will not do anything that are merely a "coincidence". So lets see how will they cover KDWMGY in the future. 

The reason why I said the above, because,  after using blue and green fonts for KDW new content, they uses yellow fonts when they upload MGY's dazed video LOL. 

Hide contents

I will send the info on DM  for those who have requested (and I am comfortable with/think that they are open minded enough), however, I will imposed the cut off date of Sunday this week (12/07/2020). So any request coming after the cut off date will not be answered. Apologies for this but I do not want to be deemed as spreading false rumors. 

Can you send me to? Im curious for juicy fact

Aww, So many new friends here.......So Happy!

Anyway about MGY got offered for True Beauty Drama I hope she will accept it....I think it will boost her career as well, definitely she needs to Strike while the Iron is HOT and I'm sure she will nailed it.

Still not moving on from FMIYM......I need to see other drama but nothing strike to my heart after watching couple eps.

Anyway, I need to ask you guys....so during the script reading on Feb 12th I remember the video shows that KDW use black jacket with black cap but there was a picture show him using light green jacket with no cap...anyone noticed it. 

https://www.hancinema.net/find-me-in-your-memory-kim-dong-wook-and-moon-ga-young-s-first-script-reading-138643.html

As I remember that the drama already begin film-making on Dec/Jan.....but on first script they still look awkward LOL  

• Like 2

Hellow friend, I am newbie but I am silent reader coz I love FMIYM and memory couple.. and I reading all your observation bout kim dong wook and moon ga young. I believe kim dong wook and moon ga young really dating secret. and @Thirtysvn37 please send me the info ?  thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I think if they are intending to fully commercialized the couple, KDWMGY need to date publicly. So that they will officially becomes SM/KEYEAST commodity (sounds bad but that's the truth). Then once they become public ( I know Kfans of FMIYM are already crazy about them) more fans will come, rights from the series and future commercials will come right to the couple. Well the not so good thing is MGY doesnt have that large fan-based yet but this is something that they are working on now.

Agree on this. Countless interview and photo shoot, new reality show, new drama (high possibility that  MGY will take True Beauty offering to boost her popularity) and maybe next CF, oh, have MGY done CF before? maybe I miss it. Anyone??. aside of that, I think the popularity is growing even more after FMIYM, we can see in Keyeast IG, likes and views of MGY's posts even exceeded her seniors and mostly from international fans with blue, yellow and green heart emoji. lol. So yeah,  this is the right time!. Same goes with KDW, the popularity is rising, thanks to FMIYM, he gained more recognition. So after the top stars left Keyeast, the agency would make KDW as a "new item" and I predict more projects for KDW in the future. Keyeast is working on boosting popularity both for KDW and MGY (and on promoting them as couple^_^).

Yeayyy, many silent lurkers here and I'm happy they gradually come to the surface (likely after the juicy info from Thirstysvn37 haha). Let's share your happiness and excitement here... :D

@Gewe31 I just knew the pic. Maybe there was another script reading session? but MGY wear same clothes in the video and pic, but not with KDW.

There is some pictures that maybe will make shippers gloomy ^_^

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello to all devoted shippers here!

I also activated my long lost soompi account just for these two. I have been lurking in this forum since the day they officially opened it and I got excited about it. The thing is I am not 100% sure about this ship especially KDW, he is so hard to read. My instinct keeps telling me there's something fishy going on.

I love reading all the posts here and you guys are awesome!! 

P/S: Dear  @Thirtysvn37, can  I also have the info that you have.  Thank you in advance! The cut off date makes me kinda nervous:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

@Gewe31 I believe the 1st script reading where KDW wore cap and black shirt happened around Nov2019 since KDW still a lil bit chubby and even MGY hair was shorter compared to YHJ’s hair when Feb2020 they already in the middle of filming...am still wondering why they mentioned it happened in Feb though :drinksboba:
In the official script reading video the caption when KDW intro himself is “welcome daesang bae-u” since they released the video after 2019 drama awards but in the video Lee PD didn’t mention anything about KDW’s daesang which kinda proved the scene happened before the drama awards even.

I also saw the photo you mentioned where KDW was spotted in light green coat, that still a mistery to me till this day..wonder what script reading session was that for...

Anyway, I believe most of us must have seen this photo, our couple during their 1st script reading (most probably their 1st meeting?)

credit on the photo
O3rZPgG.jpg
Time when social distancing was not a thing but MGY-KDW has practiced it..but then when You supposed to practice social distancing...:D

OvYeZO3

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Time when social distancing was not a thing but MGY-KDW has practiced it..but then when You supposed to practice social distancing...:D

Thanks @kaykafisyah for the in-sighted! of course I love ur comment above :sparklyeyes: 

its  a BEFORE - an AFTER

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi, im so new here and dont know how to do this >< but its okay for kdwmgy im gonna do everything. Im so happy for reading all your theory and hints. I believe that they are together now or dating bcs the hints are too much

Dear @Thirtysvn37 may i know the hints that you have?

• Like 1

New update: 

Do you guys remember the flower bouquet theory, which I said already debunked. It turns out that its not so debunked at all...

Spoiler

KDW manager just turned his instagram from private to public. So i quickly checked his acc (will not reveal the acc due to privacy reason). It turns out that he follows "one moment florist" which was where MGY flower came from (captured below for your reference) 

B97-C2280-035-A-49-CA-A967-7-B8734-E387-

Okay, one korean says that it came from fans but until today, the florist has not posted the picture of mgy/the flower. It is very unusual... usually when fans send flowers to celebrities the florist would post it.

Again remember when me and @Sortie15 said that clues will be coming from KDW side from now on? This is just start happening. 

Small clue: KDW hairdresser (from Jennyhouse) liked a photo of the couple in a shipper account.

The script reading happened in November sometime around the FMIYM workshop. I heard that was the first time KDW met with MGY.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

hello newbie here. Been silent reader since day 1 but it my first time posting here. Nice to meet you guys

never in my life i become this hard shipping couple from drama hahaha since i barely watch romance, but this couple really hits me hard that i finally become this crazy over them

Btw, So happy that there so many hint and clue lately, can i guess they being lil bit open since someone enlist to military, eh.

Im not fluent in english, so sorry if my englist is bad.

Oh hy dear @Thirtysvn37 may i know some news that you have. Thank you before

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

New update: 

Do you guys remember the flower bouquet theory, which I said already debunked. It turns out that its not so debunked at all...

Hide contents

KDW manager just turned his instagram from private to public. So i quickly checked his acc (will not reveal the acc due to privacy reason). It turns out that he follows "one moment florist" which was where MGY flower came from (captured below for your reference) 

Okay, one korean says that it came from fans but until today, the florist has not posted the picture of mgy/the flower. It is very unusual... usually when fans send flowers to celebrities the florist would post it.

Again remember when me and @Sortie15 said that clues will be coming from KDW side from now on? This is just start happening. 

Small clue: KDW hairdresser (from Jennyhouse) liked a photo of the couple in a shipper account.

The script reading happened in November sometime around the FMIYM workshop. I heard that was the first time KDW met with MGY.

Usually florists/coffee trucks being sent to artists post it in their instagram and tag the artist as a way to promote their products but this one in unusual as they did not post anything about tthe bouquet she recieved during the Sixvengers presscon.  We all know someone who is rather a very private person lol. Also, as a part of appreciating her fans, MGY could have thank the fans who sent her the flowers when she posted the picture. but she did not. 

Thanks to @Thirtysvn37 the thread became active.

Anyways I was watching the BTS of the KS of a current drama. They seem pretty close offcam too but then during the KS, there was an awkward moment when the ML must have done something that made the FL uncomfortable that she had to hit him and laugh after that thus making the Director shout "yaa" since the camera is still rolling. The ML had to explain that they should end the kiss on that side or something. Anyways it was totally different with our OTP, I can really feel no awkwardness between them and it feels like MGY trusted KDW to lead that scene so the atmosphere was light and happy

Also, I'm used to FL jsut waiting for the ML to lead during KS but MGY had her own "moves" too :doggie:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Usually florists/coffee trucks being sent to artists post it in their instagram and tag the artist as a way to promote their products but this one in unusual as they did not post anything about tthe bouquet she recieved during the Sixvengers presscon.  We all know someone who is rather a very private person lol.

I remember this flowers thing....some comments in IG said MGY DC fan base send it and MGY said thank you they still can send i even in such a short noticed.... SO there was NO Proof for That? LOL I know back then so many arguments.

If the fan base/DC didn't give any proof or confirmation.....I'm pretty SURE it was "you know who" sent the flower to her.....Cheers my friends :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Gewe31 said:

Hahhahahha Yes I saw that pictures......Nahhh it has different vibes ^_^ @Sortie15 right sis? LOL

TRUE HAHA. B)

10 hours ago, ninja mickey said:

The thing is I am not 100% sure about this ship especially KDW, he is so hard to read. 

Hi, sorry for cutting your post. Well, in my view, KDW is more like transparent person rather than hard to read person. Even for Daesang Actor, he cannot hide his true and natural feeling. You can see it in press con, IG live and some early BTS, he showed nervousness and shyness around MGY at the beginning, but more relax afterwards. More like when you get around your crush, its like you will behave lol. With more hints and clues around, don't be hesitate, let's get on board!:rolleyes:

The BEFORE-AFTER post, got me emotional. The magnificent six month that have changed them!. But don't you all forget actually there was no exact distancing between them in their early meeting.

kdwmgy.jpg

Most of you probably have seen this, but just remind you all back  in November 2019. Did they just unwittingly pose like that??!!

9 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

We got you KDW!!! and more hints from him will reveal :w00t:

@lhynne

Spoiler

I'm not good at using abbreviation, no idea about that. Could you please do share it with me, I'm curious lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sortie15 said:

TRUE HAHA. B)

Hi, sorry for cutting your post. Well, in my view, KDW is more like transparent person rather than hard to read person. Even for Daesang Actor, he cannot hide his true and natural feeling. You can see it in press con, IG live and some early BTS, he showed nervousness and shyness around MGY at the beginning, but more relax afterwards. More like when you get around your crush, its like you will behave lol. With more hints and clues around, don't be hesitate, let's get on board!:rolleyes:

The BEFORE-AFTER post, got me emotional. The magnificent six month that have changed them!. But don't you all forget actually there was no exact distancing between them in their early meeting.

Most of you probably have seen this, but just remind you all back  in November 2019. Did they just unwittingly pose like that??!!

We got you KDW!!! and more hints from him will reveal :w00t:

@lhynne

Hide contents

I'm not good at using abbreviation, no idea about that. Could you please do share it with me, I'm curious lol

Oh I'm sorry, I'm just so used to using abbreviations i didn' think not everyone will understand, I guess we're all only familiar with KDW, MGY, LJH, YHJ lol

KS- Kissing scene

ML-male lead

FL-female lead

OTP-One true pair

And I'm curious about the picture thing that would make us sad. Pls share it to me 

And it's MGY's birthday tomorrow, will we get more clues?  :hwaiting2:

• Like 1