[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

She looked shocked when he bent and his face was so close to her. She even moved a step away. He was going to offer his hand but she held his arm instead hehe. Cute. 

Was it necessary to bend and take a closer measure to her face just to talk to her? There were so many cameras, LMH-ssi, did you forget? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

The staffs on set must help KES writing the script details by observing LMH-KGE relationship dynamic. I mean how many more coincidences (/hints) could we got from the drama scenes. :sweatingbullets:

Ps. I could really imagine him discussing his suggestions to KES just like that pic. :lol:

It's like he doesn't care bout his image anymore. Or maybe it's his new image for his 30s? :joy:

Haha so his new image is going back in time and behave like a teenager crushing? :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Was it necessary to bend and take a closer measure to her face just to talk to her? There were so many cameras, LMH-ssi, did you forget? :sweatingbullets:

Maybe it's something he used to do for months already? If I watch the bts, I never see KGE moving away? But she's a bit strict in the presscon. Like, let's maintain our image. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

@ladylia257 I gave in and read your fanfic!!! And the new BTS from the swoon (Ep 1/2 in the hotel) definitely gave me the vibes. Please do continue!!! :lol: We're here too cheer for you! 

Thank you for reading. And oh, then I need to watch it too. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

Swoon just released their bts for episodes 1 and 2

Whoah! During the Gwanghamun scene, she was the one who said "try to hug me" during rehearsal. 

Of course she's being professional. She wants to practice. But he looks shaken. Literally like his heart skipped a beat. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Maybe it's something he used to do for months already? If I watch the bts, I never see KGE moving away? But she's a bit strict in the presscon. Like, let's maintain our image. 

She's definitely being more professional. I was watching LMH's previous presscon with PSH and they held hands. Guess he thought he could do it with KGE to that but KGE snubbed him. :sweatingbullets: She even stepped back when he moved closer to her. After she stepped back you noticed his body movement, that he wanted to be closer. He moved one leg closer to her. Then she try to hold his arm probably for a photo shoot and he thought she wanted to hold hands. Stopped himself when she grabbed his arm instead and he felt awkward, then tried to retract his emotions and try to put on a professional smile at the end. 

I shouldn't laugh but it's funny. Poor LMH. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

She's definitely being more professional. I was watching LMH's previous presscon with PSH and they held hands. Guess he thought he could do it with KGE to that but KGE snubbed him. :sweatingbullets: She even stepped back when he moved closer to her. After she stepped back you noticed his body movement, that he wanted to be closer. He moved one leg closer to her. Then she try to hold his arm probably for a photo shoot and he thought she wanted to hold hands. Stopped himself when she grabbed his arm instead and he felt awkward, then tried to retract his emotions and try to put on a professional smile at the end. 

I get her. She's been burnt by haters and oppas fans many times. But I have a feeling she's only strict with him in the presscon. Because his expression was "Babe, usually you're not like this."

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha so his new image is going back in time and behave like a teenager crushing? :ph34r:

He's very unpredictable now. He acts out of his first intended image (imo, his cool image was mainly radiated from cf, magz ps, and his drama character choices). 

But I like it more now, he looks warmer and not so untouchable. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 1

How I wish this to happen (but it most likely won't, right?) 

Ms. Sunshine has taken few couple magz photoshoot for her films promotion (with JHI, LMK, KHS) but never dramas. How bout Mr. Giddy? Did he ever do photoshoot with his co-star before (movies or dramas)? Or he stays exclusive and does photoshoot himself? 

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

KGE totally snubbed him Haha... PSH was the giddy one in the heirs press conference whereas LMH is the giddy one here.. KGE was totally professional and cool while trying to maintain a professional distance but Mr Giddy obviously has no clue about personal space.. he is literally glued to her... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Ms. Sunshine has taken few couple magz photoshoot for her films promotion (with JHI, LMK, KHS) but never dramas. How bout Mr. Giddy? Did he ever do photoshoot with his co-star before (movies or dramas)? Or he stays exclusive and do photoshoot himself? 

He did a photoshoot with JEC before.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Ms. Sunshine has taken few couple magz photoshoot for her films promotion (with JHI, LMK, KHS) but never dramas. How bout Mr. Giddy? Did he ever do photoshoot with his co-star before (movies or dramas)? Or he stays exclusive and does photoshoot himself? 

When I saw this pic, it actually caught me by surprise coz why did he put his hand on the shoulder?  I'm not  complaining but it just doesn't fit into the vibe of the entire pic.. it was just awkward and weird.. like I say earlier this boy has no sense of personal space when it comes to KGE :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

When I saw this pic, it actually caught me by surprise coz why did he put his hand on the shoulder?  I'm not  complaining but it just doesn't fit into the vibe of the entire pic.. it was just awkward and weird.. like I say earlier this boy has no sense of personal space when it comes to KGE :D

I mean this photo shoot for Netflix was even closer.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun make an irresistible couple in 'The King ...

• Like 4
  • Love 10

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don’t remember KGE ever hold hands with her co-stars during press conference.  Initially when i first watched the press conference I thought it looked too formal until i started to see her eyes looking at him, the way she looked at him was different.  I didn’t pay attention to LMH as i was solely looking at her.  They looked a bit serious initially but visual was still good.  Only as it progressed that i notice his body language and his stares.  But i can tell that both like each other, hoping that they will progress to a good and long lasting relationship.  

btw i have been reading the comments of the sunset photo, i see more approvals from the recent comments ...seems that some of his fans think that he has fallen in love ^_^

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I get her. She's been burnt by haters and oppas fans many times. But I have a feeling she's only strict with him in the presscon. Because his expression was "Babe, usually you're not like this."

I agree she was obviously strict with him during this press conference coz Mr Giddy was getting out of control by giving personal answers and going out of topics plus requesting to extend the interview.. KGE was the one that stopped him and apologised on his behalf.. Mr Giddy even tried to use the press conference to complain she never call him oppa but kinda backfired on him when she is very adamant on not saying Haha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

The main thread is moving quickly on many different theories on the storyline and analysis. I wished I understand the universe as well as you all, but I am superficial. I watch this drama just to see that LG and JTE have a happy ending, and of course, to see that LMH and KGE becomes a real couple. Regardless what happens to the on-screen couple, the real couple must materialize!

Putting their budding relationship aside, I have to say I am so immersed with LMH's acting. He looked so regal yet so fierce/intense in his eyes and expression when he confronted LL. How can one be so good looking and so manly? He portrayed all emotions so well, including the sadness and love he portrayed at the final scene of Ep 10. I love how he enveloped JTE in his arms when they met in the bamboo forest. My heart...

No need to say much about KGE's acting. She is superb in crying, making my heart aches so much. Please show us that LMH was there to witness her crying. I want his heart to ache like the rest of us. I want him to feel the love and the pain too. Would he approach her after they shoot that scene to give her a hug?

I know many of you were confident he has done his research on her and watched her past videos singing, etc. I really want him to see the talent in her and fall for her deeply! So deep that he cannot get out of this anymore and the only thing he can do is to pursue her!!

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Whoah! During the Gwanghamun scene, she was the one who said "try to hug me" during rehearsal. 

Of course she's being professional. She wants to practice. But he looks shaken. Literally like his heart skipped a beat. 

Look at his hugging scene practice, he did it more softly and heartily, his face, I can't :sweatingbullets: (but Ms. Sunshine suggested that he do it more aggressively. Lol) 

8 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Your 'babe, usually you're not like this' part. Gah... :joy:

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

He did a photoshoot with JEC before.

They did? I thought they just had a cf project together before. I mean cf photoshoot is a common occurrence.

But for dramas/movies magz photoshoot together for promotion, some actors do sometimes or don't do at all. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I don’t remember KGE ever hold hands with her co-stars during press conference.  Initially when i first watched the press conference I thought it looked too formal until i started to see her eyes looking at him, the way she looked at him was different.  I didn’t pay attention to LMH as i was solely looking at her.  They looked a bit serious initially but visual was still good.  Only as it progressed that i notice his body language and his stares.  But i can tell that both like each other, hoping that they will progress to a good and long lasting relationship.  

btw i have been reading the comments of the sunset photo, i see more approvals from the recent comments ...seems that some of his fans think that he has fallen in love ^_^

KGE usually very professional during press conferences and very respectful. Yea I always only see her go for the arm hold. She's a very shy person too so I think if anyone was to hold hands in public, LMH would have to be the one to initiate it but he's very respectful of her despite wanting to be closer.

4 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

They did? I thought they just had a cf project together before. I mean cf photoshoot is a common occurrence.

But for dramas/movies magz photoshoot together for promotion, some actors do sometimes or don't do at all. 

It was an advertisement for canned coffee.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3