[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

BH ent updated in Naver too... :D

Left: BH ent 

Right: MYM 

What are they trying to hint??? :D seems the agencies are mirroring each other too... 

cr owner 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello ladies off topic from what you are currently discussing 

Did this actually happen or is it only me as I didn't see anyone else talking about it !! 

The fleeting seconds in that leaves scene , he stares down and she covers her front with leaves before throwing it away disgustingly and he gives kind of a smirk .:D

I found that exchange sexier than CCTV scene . And also hilarious .

Sadly I don't know how to get hold of that scene let alone post !! 

Edited by Avani Vrinda
  • Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Avani Vrinda said:

Did this actually happen or is it only me as I didn't see anyone else talking about it !! 

The fleeting seconds in that leaves scene , he stares down and she covers her front with leaves before throwing it away disgustingly and he gives kind of a smirk .:D

Yes, I saw that, too. Like he looked down toward her chest part :lol:

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Oi! This should have been it! 

How about this? 

JTR: Oh? Jihun oppa? What are you doing here? What if we get caught by paparazzi? Ah! You want to congratulate me? (goes take the flowers from LG) 

LG: (takes a step back) I see you've got flowers. These are not for you. 

JTR: what do you mean not for me? 

(JTR glares) are they for someone else? Don't tell me! Are you cheating on me!?

(screams) DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?!?!? 

LG looks confused. Seconds passed. A man wearing navy uniform arrived in a motorbike. He's LG's counterpart, LJH. 

LJH: (sees LG) What the hell? Who are you? Taera-ya, who is that? 

JTR gasps. She passes out. 

LG and LJH stares at each other.

They make out. 

THE END

I know. I am insane. Don't kill me, pls.

What the richard simmons was that I am in splits ....my stomach is paining now.....this is creativity to another level ...GOd bless the writing industry if ppl like you ever try to venture.....it’s run for there money....

10 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

you can tell that girly staff has been worn out hearing the same phrase singing for 8 months already. she's ready to call it quit. 

I so am with you she must be so pissed she must be like comeon gal

get a life how long are you going to keep it in blankets the whole world is knowing and you are still spaced out.....

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Avani Vrinda said:

The fleeting seconds in that leaves scene , he stares down and she covers her front with leaves and he gives kind of a smirk .:D

3 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

What are you gals saying....

BRB let me get my microscope and check it and come....

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, Avani Vrinda said:

Here you go, but haven't found the gif yet :tounge_wink:

• LOL 11

21 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Oi! This should have been it! 

How about this? 

JTR: Oh? Jihun oppa? What are you doing here? What if we get caught by paparazzi? Ah! You want to congratulate me? (goes take the flowers from LG) 

LG: (takes a step back) I see you've got flowers. These are not for you. 

JTR: what do you mean not for me? 

(JTR glares) are they for someone else? Don't tell me! Are you cheating on me!?

(screams) DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?!?!? 

LG looks confused. Seconds passed. A man wearing navy uniform arrived in a motorbike. He's LG's counterpart, LJH. 

LJH: (sees LG) What the hell? Who are you? Taera-ya, who is that? 

JTR gasps. She passes out. 

LG and LJH stares at each other.

They make out. 

THE END

I know. I am insane. Don't kill me, pls.

this ending is more traumatizing than KES was doing to euntak in goblin. damn. 

• LOL 9

8 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

ahhh.. now i see.. 

i was thinking so hard before, why were there only two leaves? we gals usually need to cover two parts.. should be three: one for him, two for tae ul.. 

so either he'll only give one to tae ul (hence the smirking at chest area) .. or none for himself.. :ph34r:

lets just say for research purpose, i prefer the second option.. :ph34r:

• LOL 15

Seriously tho. I really think LJH and JTR would make a really good rom-com.

LJH had an abusive dad, so all his childhood he only wished to be someone strong enough to protect his mom. So he became a soldier (is it also soldier if you work in the navy?). He's great at everything. Got promoted early and stuff. 

And then we have JTR. I want her to be the typical spoiled brat. She has everything. Money, fame, beauty. Everyone adores her. Everyone worships her. She's the nation's...TRUE LOVE (say no to nation's first love. Bhay). She dated many hot guys. From actors to chaebols. But what people don't know is that she has a hidden scar (i know. Bear with me. It's a kdrama after all.) So when she was little, she used to do taekwondo. Her mother was a very well known taekwondo instructor. So she taught JTR everything about taekwondo. JTR dreamed to become an athlete.

But one day! (dramatic music, please) 

Her mom got into an accident (truck of doom. Duh) while on her way to watch JTR's competition... She died on the spot! (sob) Since then, JTR quit taekwondo because it reminds her of her mom. 

Ladies, don't tell me that you don't want to watch this drama. I know you do.B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 22

5 hours ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Does it mean they keep living separately in their own world? Without getting married? JTE not becoming the queen? Not having an heir? What’s up with the retained memories? I feel a bit unsatisfied of the ending. True it’s a happy ending. But I can’t help feeling something is missing. Sorry I guess my post TKEM blues just kicked in. Excuse my rumbling.

5 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Those are questions that are not answered...but could be solved via fanfic...hahaha...

On a serious note though, I think those are

questions left open for interpretation. We know it is a happy ending. We know they will still be together till when they are old. But under what kind of circumstances? No one could tell us that...

That is why we say happy ending but it is also a bittersweet one because we could think of so many things that an ordinary couple should be able to do but they could not. Yet they decide to be together.

Hence the only thing I am assured of is that LG and JTE will overcome anything, come what may. And their version of happiness may not be ours, in a way...

Sorry for the rambling again! 

Yes I had to go back to the ending of episode 16.  I feel you @vj_sh3441 and @nippy2002.  I can't deal with the fact that they date but only on weekends?!  I mean, yes, this is a fantasy-drama but dear lord how unrealistic can you get?!  It's like CLOY all over but worse since she can't be queen at all because Luna's alive in KOC. I felt robbed of the chance to see her accept Lee Gon's proposal and actually be queen!

In my fan-fic head, Luna get's a family with through PM's mom but dies early (maybe in her early teens when most adolescents are ugly - no facial recognition there!) because of cancer.  Then TE gets a chance to become queen in KOC because Luna's dead and Meung Seung-A will make use of her writing skills with a fictional background (palace approved of course!) of her so that she can ease into her being the King's future wife. :tounge_wink: Sorry 'bout that. I'm having TKEM withdrawal symptoms.

I want my cake and I want to eat it too. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

30 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

you can tell that girly staff has been worn out hearing the same phrase singing for 8 months already. she's ready to call it quit. 

must have been really hard being around with lee min ho GAHAHAHHA, you'll be hearing the same phrase everyday

tenor.gif

"yes yes i know he is handsome..."

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Seriously tho. I really think LJH and JTR would make a really good rom-com.

LJH had an abusive dad, so all his childhood he only wished to be someone strong enough to protect his mom. So he became a soldier (is it also soldier if you work in the navy?). He's great at everything. Got promoted early and stuff. 

And then we have JTR. I want her to be the typical spoiled brat. She has everything. Money, fame, beauty. Everyone adores her. Everyone worships her. She's the nation's...TRUE LOVE (say no to nation's first love. Bhay). She dated many hot guys. From actors to chaebols. But what people don't know is that she has a hidden scar (i know. Bear with me. It's a kdrama after all.)

tenor.gif?itemid=14647045

i am getting a my love from the star vibes from this but the only thing is LJH is ultimately hot rather than an alien GAHAHAHHA

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

i am getting a my love from the star vibes from this but the only thing is LJH is ultimately hot rather than an alien GAHAHAHHA

Oh no. No no no. I don't want the female lead to be stupid like CSY. No offense. 

JTR is no innocent-virgin falling in love for the first time. She's dated TONS of guys. In fact, she has a scandal almost every month. All with different guys. But, she never commit to one person. Except once. With her first love (here comes the second male lead). He was wonderful. They loved each other. But he cheated on her! With her bestfriend! 

That's when she started to think that love is not real. She decided to just live alone, only using men for her (ehem) personal needs....

Until she meets LJH....... 

Excuse me while I vomit. 

• LOL 14

16 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@Prerna I know right? B)

Hhhm maybe I shoud quit my translator job and switch to script writer. I'm only 23. Do you think it's too late to change career? :lol:

@makshimus' manebut..... At least we'll get to see LMH make out with LMH.....? That's hotness on another level! 

yes i get what youre trying to say. 

but! is it normal to be concerned and anxious over two vacuum cleaners start sucking each other? who's going to pay for the electricity bill? 

• LOL 8

Just finished backreading like 10 plus pages. Lol. Jeong Tae Ra is lit. Hahaha. I think I watched that scene at least a couple of times and it still cracks me up. I kinds feel guilty because I watched it more than cctv kiss clip. It was so funny. I wonder how many takes did they do for that? I hope with get a BTS. I'm sure they were laughing all through out. I hope a certain someone announces something soon. 

• LOL 9

6 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Pardon my rambling thoughts. This is a

haphazardly put together. I have read wide ranging reactions to the ending of TKEM. Was I expecting more? Perhaps. Even towards the end, there were questions...but having said that...would an open ending be more appropriate? Would a bittersweet one tug on our heartstrings more? Should they have put in more time to explain the entire time travel/ parallel universe theories? 

But underneath all the sophisticated theories and mystery, TKEM is about love.

A pre-destined love, a fated love. A love that transcends worlds, time, universe.

Yet history changed, because Lee Gon wanted to restore the order. Their memories were supposed to be gone...they should be living their life without knowing each other. But yet, even with everything disappearing, time flowing differently, their memories remained (JY included - this one, I need sometime to think why) 

Why? 

Because of destiny. Because of their immense love for each other. If they leave it all to fate, both would go about their daily lives after the door is closed because it is fate that brought them together and fate that dictates that they have loved and not meet again. How could they when they are in different worlds? 

But they fought for their love. They both knew no matter what, they are determine to remember and find one another. Imagine Lee Gon travelling through all the universes, not knowing if he would ever find her and even if he did, whether Tae Eul could remember him. But he still did, because he promised her, she is that important to him. Imagine Tae Eul, waiting, not knowing when Lee Gon will find her, if he remembered her...but she still waits, having full faith that somehow he will come to her. 

And their love? They love each other whole heartedly, no room for others, no lies (though LG did not tell her his plan...but that is because he knew, he knew he would find her no matter what), no petty misunderstandings. They complement each other and stayed as equals in their relationship. 

So of all the Lee Gons and Jong Tae Euls in the different worlds...it is THIS Lee Gon and THIS Tae Eul who meet and fall in love. And stay in love. Sure, they may have their arguments and what nots but at the end of the day, they accepted their circumstance and yet are willing to be together, making plans to travel, building memories and experiences with each other. Right till the very end.

And that is why, I truly truly appreciate

the happy ending because they are ( living for today till forever.)

Yes, yes, yes you nailed it! It's about believing in the power of love. Although, their circumstances (being in different world) seems impossible for them, but, their love for each other is so deep, so strong, that the impossible became possible. JTE's little faith in planting the seeds, although, circumstances say it's impossible, that faith grew! This is why I love TKEM - it is such a beautiful love story. Now, back to our on-screen love couple. If they are not in love off screen, then, they have fooled me! :confounded:

• Love 7

14 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@Prerna I know right? B)

Hhhm maybe I shoud quit my translator job and switch to script writer. I'm only 23. Do you think it's too late to change career? :lol:

*****Babes it’s never too late but promise us you will script write the most x-rated drama with a tadka of love and the stars are only our couple LMH and kge who could not keep the richard simmons in there pants in this drama......

they just gassed out but still I am disappointed......boz I wanted a lottttt more which KES did not give us.....

I am hungry......

****disclaimer: read on your on risk.....highly adult content......

• LOL 9