[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Just now, TDeas said:

:love:

Google translated MYM as Mine

I don't have a clue yet what is MYM stands for ... I'm with Google in now ! ... I may add Mine as MyMinho ... He take a control of MYMent than . :glasses:

Gosh this Man ... 

MYM Entertainment stands for Me and You Making Entertainment...

https://www.soompi.com/article/851259wpp/actor-lee-min-ho-joins-new-agency-with-ceo-sister

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, superspace said:

@Prerna @effyisme This also came to my mind yesterday. Many of agency usually post picture that focus only to their actor/actress. Sometimes they blur the other person or crop the picture. But MYM post many picture that include KGE!! Hmm .... :D

There are some of it:

103981226-160606498801421-3611194441189654136-n.jpg

99094422-272245777282105-4535549696846452224-n.jpg

100993329-2309668916007048-4404642328073177003-n.jpg

Not forgetting MYM oso reposted the bts where LMH forgot his lines after KGE said I love you... MYM did not post any other bts...

Additionally MYM went ahead and comment on LMH couple post saying "thanks to you, we saw something beautiful" like seriously, which agency says that...

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:
9 minutes ago, YoonaToki said:

I have to give you props @effyisme your faith in this ship is unwavering and I’m impressed! 

Haha I'm just being rational and level headed... :D I am already convinced that they are dating so nothing can convince me otherwise... :P

@YoonaToki is totally ignoring the fact that you started the WDHxLMH ship :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Not forgetting MYM oso reposted the bts where LMH forgot his lines after KGE said I love you... MYM did not post any other bts...

Additionally MYM went ahead and comment on LMH couple post saying "thanks to you, we saw something beautiful" like seriously, which agency says that...

Also why would an agency post a video of its actor forgetting a line? Unless they're trying to send a certain message to certain someone. Usually agencies boast about their actors and their extraordinary work

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 8
  • Insightful 4

5 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Also why would an agency post a video of its actor forgetting a line? Unless they're trying to send a certain message to certain someone. Usually agencies boast about their actors and their extraordinary work

mym ceo trynna slap lee min how that kim go eun should only be her sister-in-law 

giphy.gif

• LOL 15

1 minute ago, makshimus' mane said:

"now that i have tied your shoelace, isn't it the perfect for you to tie the knot with me."

I wish i could shoot my head with yeong's gun and bury myself in makshimus' stable ground. 

I see you ladies getting really creative with these cryptic messages and images. We're the new twitter? :P

• LOL 10

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

That’s my point we go gal it’s like so out of line which management talks so casually that too on a social media platform..:::

it’s like you are inviting trouble.....anybody can misinterpret the whole thing ....they are openly putting words in our mouth and than they will say nothing is going around.....it’s like playing cat and fish 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2

33 minutes ago, superspace said:

104183353-150792656514639-15773202173641

:heart:

THIS. i mean THIS. 

the only picture with other costar. AT THE END. HE'S ON HIS KNEES. 

Am i the only one who got the proposal-is-coming vibe??

OTTOOOKKKEEEEEE.. I AM NOT READY... HAHAHHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

11 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

THIS. i mean THIS. 

Actually i got the proposal vibe since the my hand holding jte face to face was posted.. and them holding fingers like doing some pinky promise to each other lol hahaha

Seriously if u think about it..that hand holding face to face means alot..now we know it's totally a private photo behind the scene..i mean it is kinda intimate even for very close costar..usually they will take bts couple pic but side way hug and do a peace sign..this is something else imo

Edited by Miadee
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

mym ceo trynna slap lee min how that kim go eun should only be her sister-in-law 

giphy.gif

Now here I can still vouch boz it’s his own company (sister handles) so maybe they are fine with it maybe she told everyone she is the gal for my dork brother so let’s promote the family.....

whts the deal with bh ?????

i think they must be bribed 

accha now I got it bh is been taken over by kakao entertainment and LMH has invested heavily in it so see i connected the dots.....

smart me I wish I would be this helpful to my boss 

• LOL 18
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

THIS. i mean THIS. 

I was just lying in my bed drowning in tears due to this amazing show coming to an end. All the while still keeping up to date with my fellow court ladies by reading all your posts here. 

This one jolted me like i've been shot. 

Then i laughed loudly, my mom asked what's wrong. :joy:

• LOL 13

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I know... when I saw that I thought to myself what can 2 branches of leaves actually cover? :joy: She might as well walk around nude.

Maybe that's LG/LMH true intention?? :naughty:

I mean they already did the deed right in the show so there is nothing wrong seeing each other in the buff...

Edited by effyisme
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 4