[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:
8 hours ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Does it mean they keep living separately in their own world? Without getting married? JTE not becoming the queen? Not having an heir? What’s up with the retained memories? I feel a bit unsatisfied of the ending. True it’s a happy ending. But I can’t help feeling something is missing. Sorry I guess my post TKEM blues just kicked in. Excuse my rumbling.

I feel you. It left room for things to be desired. It was somewhat bittersweet but I felt something was missing. Imo, it should have either been a sad ending where they live separated by worlds or a happy ending where she becomes his queen. The reason why is because LG has proposed to her so many times, I felt it’s only right it should end with her being his queen. Everyone else seems to have gotten a purely happy ending except for LeeEul. But I guess it’s also for us to decide whether they got married or not. In my book, I don’t think they got married until later in life when JTE is ready to leave her life in Korea. I wish we’d been shown though, instead of leaving us to wonder whether they ever got married

OK I will say it.  They could just have let Luna die since she it has been established that she is/was terminally ill from the very start.  That was the out for TE to stay in KOC, be queen and live a double life in ROK.  It is unfair for the show to let us imagine that Luna will eventually have cancer & die etc.. etc..

Am not being heartless.  Some may say, oh what about SJ?  But SJ was never meant for TE.  SJ in ROK did not get TE nor was it shown that he was with TE in any of the opened parallel universes.  SJ & Luna did not even have a smidgen of clicking in ROK when they were together.  The kiss was a distraction so SJ would stop questioning her.  So why would Show choose to have SJ be with Luna?  It is a half-baked proposition that did not serve the larger arc of TKEM. I even view it as an impediment to a beautiful solution.

My post-TKEM loneliness is kicking in...Haaaay. Any announcement yet?

ps: I had a kick though of seeing PM's assistant as her jail supervisor.  NOW THOSE TWO ARE MEANT TO BE!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

1 minute ago, mychoiyoung said:

My post-TKEM loneliness is kicking in...Haaaay. Any announcement yet?

Sadly, no. No announcement yet. But we are currently working on our own script of rom-com drama, starring Lee JiHun and Jeong TaeRa.

Come join us! We need more character descriptions. The more makjang, the better. B)

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, awty said:

yes, im sad too..:anguished:

Don't be sad ... Have U seen MYMent and BHent (GE manager Manage the posts) contents, at Naver portal ?   ... 

Sometimes we have to resist our overwhelming desire for a sweet outcome at the end...

:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Court ladies, I have a few pages to catch up on. I may not be reading here frequently but I am thinking of our royal couple MinEun all the time. They are occupying my thoughts, so much so I am trying to get on with my life, but they are lurking right there at the forefront.

Random thoughts - we saw those runway coats that LMH wore in TKEM, and we know Tae Ra's white dress is from Chanel. Can any kind soul share about KGE's other outfit in TKEM versus the actual brand/style? I am sure her coats and jackets are from certain designers? I need to make sure that her baggy style is indeed the current fashion statement. I know she is a detective and her style is comfort. She has straight baggy jeans and oversized jackets. Even her press con outfits (black and white baggy chanel and the loose green dress) are not the fitting type. If LMH falls for her with her in this state, can you imagine his raging hormones when he sees her in feminine, fitting dresses, jeans, leaves only, whatever??

Sorry, I am just being totally random because at this juncture, I don't know what to think anymore. Is there anyone here doing a fan fiction of these two? All the way from acting in TKEM to getting together in a relationship to announcing to the world? Please, that will quench my thirst a little.

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, superspace said:

Which one? Hahaha.

The full caption is just my shipper imagination. :sweatingbullets:

But the GIF is capture on the real interview. LMH's asked to say 1 word to describe KGE and he said charming (KGE has a lot of different charms).

I want a movie about Jung Tae-ra and ....

ezgif-5-ba9f8ab89e5b.gif

ezgif-5-375145ba23c1.gif

William choi! :D

the gifs you can hear.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

47 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

I hope so. but LMH's bday is on a monday.  my 5 yr old daughter shares the same bday as him.  I don't know why I'm so happy about that. lol. i definitely feel like we're getting a lot of crumbs or hints on their birthdays. i can' wait. 

Haa!! Guess what, turns out my son shares the same bday as him, and i realized it after i become MinEun shipper, hahahaha.

Hopefully my son will be charismatic as him, hahahaha. :D:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Court ladies, I have a few pages to catch up on. I may not be reading here frequently but I am thinking of our royal couple MinEun all the time. They are occupying my thoughts, so much so I am trying to get on with my life, but they are lurking right there at the forefront.

Random thoughts - we saw those runway coats that LMH wore in TKEM, and we know Tae Ra's white dress is from Chanel. Can any kind soul share about KGE's other outfit in TKEM versus the actual brand/style? I am sure her coats and jackets are from certain designers? I need to make sure that her baggy style is indeed the current fashion statement. I know she is a detective and her style is comfort. She has straight baggy jeans and oversized jackets. Even her press con outfits (black and white baggy chanel and the loose green dress) are not the fitting type. If LMH falls for her with her in this state, can you imagine his raging hormones when he sees her in feminine, fitting dresses, jeans, leaves only, whatever??

Sorry, I am just being totally random because at this juncture, I don't know what to think anymore. Is there anyone here doing a fan fiction of these two? All the way from acting in TKEM to getting together in a relationship to announcing to the world? Please, that will quench my thirst a little.

You mean when he sees her like this??

Well don't worry i sent him a copy already :tounge_wink:

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

47 minutes ago, effyisme said:

It's Monday!! I dont mind him dropping the "We are a couple" bomb on a Monday morning :D

I extended his deadline to 02 July actually... :P

:sweat_smile: i like your audacity, but we all know there isnt going to be any dating news or announcement of any kind except they are caught.

We all seem to look at this dating news from LMH point of view and forget that KGE is a ninga when it comes to dating, even if LMH wants to announce it to the world, I doubt she will agree easily except they are caught, which is why the agencies seems to be dropping crumbs and innuendos so it wouldn't be a surprise. The best way to catch them is if they go on vacation out of the abroad, but since covid-19 is still on, the chances are slim, so they will only be indoor snuggling like cats :yum:, or lets hope he knocks her up fast, and with the way he looks at her i doubt he will give any rest in that department :naughty:.

Dispatch is not going to come through with an exclusive because its easy to buy the news off them and BHent has also said they will sue anyone peddling malicious rumors which explains why korea is really silent on them dating. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, MeandMe said:

Haa!! Guess what, turns out my son shares the same bday as him, and i realized it after i become MinEun shipper, hahahaha.

Hopefully my son will be charismatic as him, hahahaha. :D:rolleyes:

hahaha. rigghtttt? i hope we get news from them soon.  both KGE's and LMH's birthdays are coming up. =)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Sadly, no. No announcement yet. But we are currently working on our own script of rom-com drama, starring Lee JiHun and Jeong TaeRa.

Come join us! We need more character descriptions. The more makjang, the better. B)

Plz consider including the tyrant Lee Gon. What a traumatic back story he must have had...:tears:

• LOL 5

I feel so sad today...the post withdrawal symptoms are no joke for me....I keep rewatching episode 16 like for 4 times..and refreshing my IG, twitter and fb for more TKEM contents..sadly MH's post is also about himself only:dissapointed: Notice Lee Jung Jae(Lee Rim) is quite active today..how I wish LMH to update again..but thanks to you all here, I at least have some place to survive..thank you our court ladies...hope you all have a good day :heart:

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

:sweat_smile: i like your audacity, but we all know there isnt going to be any dating news or announcement of any kind except they are caught.

We all seem to look at this dating news from LMH point of view and forget that KGE is a ninga when it comes to dating, even if LMH wants to announce it to the world, I doubt she will agree easily except they are caught, which is why the agencies seems to be dropping crumbs and innuendos so it wouldn't be a surprise. The best way to catch them is if they go on vacation out of the abroad, but since covid-19 is still on, the chances are slim, so they will only be indoor snuggling like cats :yum:, or lets hope he knocks her up fast, and with the way he looks at her i doubt he will give any rest in that department :naughty:.

Dispatch is not going to come through with an exclusive because its easy to buy the news off them and BHent has also said they will sue anyone peddling malicious rumors which explains why korea is really silent on them dating. 

If neither they will announce nor will dispatch announce how are we supposed to survive?!!!! Also crumbs are getting decreased day by day

• Sad 8

5 minutes ago, Sophie1091 said:

I feel so sad today...the post withdrawal symptoms are no joke for me....I keep rewatching episode 16 like for 4 times..and refreshing my IG, twitter and fb for more TKEM contents..sadly MH's post is also about himself only:dissapointed: Notice Lee Jung Jae(Lee Rim) is quite active today..how I wish LMH to update again..but thanks to you all here, I at least have some place to survive..thank you our court ladies...hope you all have a good day :heart:

Same. I didn't expect withdrawal symptoms to be this worse. I feel all sad and gloomy and people will laugh right in my face if I say it's because of a drama

• Like 4
  • LOL 4