[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Ok here it is since ya all like replaying this...this is upclose slowmo with spotlight

does LMH slurp KGE's lips?? and then KGE smile and maybe accidentally bite LMH's upper lip then I also see when they smile in between the kiss he is indeed biting KGE's lower lip. :ph34r:

Also, I am rly sorry, but it's quite TMI, when I watch that kiss scene, the way LMH 'slurp' her lips is like when my BF teases me when we're kissing. I think it is too flirty to be acting. Does the script even written like that?? :sweatingbullets:

• Naughty 11
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Right?! They always put their real name LMH and KGE not LG and JTE. :D

Everyone is a shipper. KES, PD, Swoon, Us. 

I am just not able to gulp down the biggest thing that our beloved hair pulling P.D. nim loved the beheaded bed scene the most .......effing he also enjoyed the whole process and must have thought how much loss of hair he had boz of these two dorks.....

• LOL 12

Guys comeon ya give them a breather they have just finished showing there drama to the world yesterday how can they be so obvious so soon....

and most importantly they did not disappoint us last week with there solo cryptic post same time.....

let’s just say as he is a slow learner kge will take the lead this time also and post something and he will follow his lady love 

and u better do guys otherwise I will get a hormonal imbalance and I will come running to South Korea to sue you both.....:o

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I am just not able to gulp down the biggest thing that our beloved hair pulling P.D. nim loved the beheaded bed scene the most .......effing he also enjoyed the whole process and must have thought how much loss of hair he had boz of these two dorks.....

But they're lovable dorks at least so no matter how much trouble they made him go through, it's all worth it. :D

EaSok9MUcAU1lks?format=jpg&name=large

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Yes they kept living separately and dating till they grew old(thus why they showed us their old hands at the end). Jte can’t become the queen cause Luna exists in his world and LG also has to stay in his world. I guess Kes was trying to tell us that we can’t have it all. If not for Yoyo kid (If you remember his speech)they would have lost their memories and it would have been a sad ending but even with their circumstances kes let us know that they were happy thus the reason for the line “we have decided to love the fate that chose us”. They accepted their fate even when they knew they couldn’t be completely together in the same world why? Because of their love. They’d rather it be that way than stay apart. So yeah she didn’t get to become the queen, we didn’t get a royal wedding but lee gon and tae eul are happy and that’s all that matters right I guess that in its way is a happy ending. We can’t have it all sadly.
Also the reason why lee gon, tae eul and yeong were able to retain their memories was because of the yo-yo kid. Remember what he said “hmm should I let it break or let it be” he was talking about their memories. he let only those three keep their memories cause their love (LG&TE) for each other was just too deep and he probably went oh well you guys are cute I’ll let you be together. Oh and he wanted yeong to be happy. It’s their fate. Good morning everyoneee:heart:

Omo, omo,omo...the fact that yo-yo kid made sure to retain all 3 memories would point to the fact

that he is a fence-sitter in terms of choosing his/her ship!  It's LG X TE or LG X JY.  

Now that's a kdrama love triangle chosen by fate (pun intended). 

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 11

4 minutes ago, superspace said:

104183353-150792656514639-15773202173641

:heart:

Now my biggest question is here 

are agencies so open minded now a days to promote other actors openly on there part.....

can someone throw some light on this

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

are agencies so open minded now a days to promote other actors openly on there part.....

I think this is only apply to MYM so far... :D

• LOL 9

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This is the only pic that MYM posted with KGE in it... And they just have to pick this one when there are tons to choose from... :D

Where can I find this? Its not on their ig

• Like 4

Just now, YoonaToki said:

I have to give you props @effyisme your faith in this ship is unwavering and I’m impressed! 

Haha I'm just being rational and level headed... :D I am already convinced that they are dating so nothing can convince me otherwise... :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

:love:

Google translated MYM as Mine

I don't have a clue yet what is MYM stands for ... I'm with Google in now ! ... I may add Mine as MyMinho ... He take a control of MYMent than . :glasses:

Gosh this Man ... 

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think this is only apply to MYM so far... :D

you are with me gal on this.....

I have never seen any agencies all over the world promoting other actors why do u feel it’s so fishy both of theres agencies are promoting eachother openly and not once but multiple times.....

and if they can why not other co stars why only these two

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1