[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, mamabear said:

It did not feel as intense as this when it was shown in the drama. The one who made this video has eyes like those of an eagle. LOL That particular part  in the drama was like a fleeting scene only, I did not really give too much attention to it until now. LMH, boy, you are in trouble. It looks like you are totally hooked to GE. It's not as if we are complaining, so just carry on. :joy:

Yup I agree.. in the drama it looks like just a normal scene but it was full of hidden meanings... haha.. all fans are dissecting LMH every move and behaviour.. there are so many slow motion videos going around... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

49 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

See the difference? The pics colors and tints. The still cuts were likely taken on early time of day (morning to noon) considering the clear blue sky. And the legendary pic was more like afternoon based on the sunset and orange-ish tint. 

So, how long did they need to shoot this scenes? :sweatingbullets: 

I'm praying that the legendary pic won't be on the airing scenes today. I want it to be special and not to be part of the drama. 

i think this is taken by one of his team.  Maybe the backdrop and the subjects were just to gorgeous to ignore.  The lovebirds were probably discussing or having a private conversation.  There’s no car on the road and we know that there is a car from the teaser.   ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 6

57 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

See the difference? The pics colors and tints. The still cuts were likely taken on early time of day (morning to noon) considering the clear blue sky. And the legendary pic was more like afternoon based on the sunset and orange-ish tint. 

So, how long did they need to shoot this scenes? :sweatingbullets: 

I'm praying that the legendary pic won't be on the airing scenes today. I want it to be special and not to be part of the drama. 

I noticed on most of his  pics on instagram the background would either be the sun is shinning bright or its totally dark. I guess now he loves the sunset  (maybe an influence from a special someone?:phew::wub:

watching all the vids your all sharing here and just cant stop smiling. :wub: 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Wait wait, what did I miss? :P

The 9th episode, which will be aired on the 15th, will show the climax of the sad romance toward each other against the backdrop of the beautiful sunset of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun. In this scene, Lee Gon and Jung Tae go together in a strange space far away. The two seem to want to miss each other's figure for a moment, and they continue to send affectionate gazes, creating a happy atmosphere while walking together. In a sweet smile that keeps coming out, the two show their affection with the hand-giving allowed only to each other. Curious questions have been raised about what kind of fate the inflection point will be for the two who show affection to each other with various emotions.

Link to Naver article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000277698?

I feel like I'm ready to accept all the sweet romantic scenes but I'm also not ready to get my heart broken. LTE, come through!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

47 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Been rewatching over n over those slo-mo ver aaand... I agree that he couldn't stop looking at her lips, but not because he's shy to stare back, he WANTED to.

See 0.23 - 0.27. The changing from staring her eyes to lips and back to her eyes again, def intense (I still couldn't find on presscon vid, lol).

0.23 he was skimming her eyes to lips playfully, his cheekbones was lifted up, his mouth a bit opened. 

0.24-0.26 he was intensely staring. He closed his mouth and imo took a little unnoticeable gulp. 

0.27 he was smirking a little, his eyes still intense but tinted with playfulness, and backed to stare at her eyes. 

He def IS intense. Idk if this is his 30s acting style after the military service or smthing else. But those stare to eyes then lips with a hint of smirk, it's like he is seducing her and knows it's working. *wah, my delulu... pardon my soul's the one typing*

Ok that's all. *running to hide*

I like his cheeky look and find it very entertaining to watch.  Maybe be was trying to appreciate KGE’s facial expression and find it adorable And irresistible :D

I think LMH 30s acting is very much better than his 20s acting.  I don’t remember enjoy watching him in his old dramas 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

2 words to conclude our slow motion videos dissecting craze - Sexual Tension

It is so obvious when he alternate looking at her lips and eyes... you're right he's not shy but he wanted to kiss her or eat her whichever term you all prefer better :P

That's why on the presscon she chose the cursing LG as her quote, lmao. Diana-bi had finally *jokingly* snapped from all his teasings. :lol:

And big applause to Ms. Sunshine for enduring all his teasings and intense starings. We can't wait to see how you turn the table on him. *please do adlibs to shock him back, like Tae-eul initiate the hot kiss* :naughty: *slapped myself* 

Bye~

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I like his cheeky look and find it very entertaining to watch.  Maybe be was trying to appreciate KGE’s facial expression and find it adorable And irresistible :D

I think LMH 30s acting is very much than his 20s acting.  I don’t remember enjoy watching him in his old dramas 

Yes eventhough i really try to watch all his dramas but i have to say his acting skill in this drama is up a notch..he showed very subtle facial expressions to express the emotions that made such an impact..which i havent seen of him before. This is something GE have been very good at if u watch in Goblin, like her expression is on point. 

I think also while acting in these scene where goeun have to say long lines and while waiting for her to finish her part, he is just enjoying her being cheeky and all thus looking between her eyes and lips..amused at her :relaxed:

Also i find the poem thing abit out of character, plus of all poems y did he choose the one from the book kimshin read in goblin when he fell in love scene lol its just too cryptic

Ship sail ship :wub:

......waiting impatiently for bts today...

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

55 minutes ago, Miadee said:

he showed very subtle facial expressions to express the emotions that made such an impact..which i havent seen of him before. This is something GE have been very good at if u watch in Goblin, like her expression is on point.

He needs to take more complex characters to show off his versatility.  He has done a pretty good job in TKEM.  

55 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Also i find the poem thing abit out of character, plus of all poems y did he choose the one from the book kimshin read in goblin when he fell in love scene lol its just too cryptic

Yes, i agree.  I mean why this particular book?  I would think he should  pick something to disassociate TKEM and Goblin even though the same writer because people get suspicious.  Or maybe he underestimated his fans :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yes eventhough i really try to watch all his dramas but i have to say his acting skill in this drama is up a notch..he showed very subtle facial expressions to express the emotions that made such an impact..which i havent seen of him before. This is something GE have been very good at if u watch in Goblin, like her expression is on point. 

I agree with this. His acting here get so good with all his facial changing subtly. His intonation and diction get better too. It could be because he played a King character that should be regal and elegant. I love his acting here. Good job, Min ho-ssi. And maybe thanks to Ms. Sunshine too, she might be good influenced for him. :D

25 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I think also while acting in these scene where goeun have to say long lines and while waiting for her to finish her part, he is just enjoying her being cheeky and all thus looking between her eyes and lips..amused at her :relaxed:

It's a fortunate then that his character LG is a smitten fool to her. So it could pardoning all his hearty-eyed stares, smitten laughs, cheeky smiles, and all lips stares he shot at her. Lol. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I think LMH 30s acting is very much better than his 20s acting.  I don’t remember enjoy watching him in his old dramas 

His cheekines is easy to spot on, his lifted cheekbones and expressive eyes. 

Now, I wonder if Ms. Sunshine can spot those or read him too hence their bursting laugh at the same timing. ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

Those intense stare of LMH to KGE, thought I am being pervert mind.. but thanks to all sharing deep thoughts here I felt justified and funny at the same time. Why? Because I think KGE has her habit or not really knowing that her mouth half way open like an inviting to someone smack that lips. I've read somewhere before that this kind of things makes a guy turns on, if that is really true and to MH be like tempting to kiss that lips (sorry as I've said "pervert mind"). MH mentioned on their interview that KGE eyes is the best part of her and can tell KGE's different emotions.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Did KGE forget her next line after saying saranghae? She wasn't supposed to turn her back yet :joy:

Its LMH NG as he forgot to call out her name so KGE thought it was her NG as LMH did not call out her name..

I think LMH is too mesmerized when JTE say I love you.. that's why he totally screwed up his line.. he must have mixed up reel and real life haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, effyisme said:

The scene at the TKD centre is not even supposed to be romantic as JTE is berating LG for bringing JY to ROK.. it looked like LG or LMH I may say isnt even paying attention to the ranting but kept looking at her lips... the slow mo actually gave me chills.. it's intense.. it was like in fifty shades where CG was obsessed with Ana lips and forbade her to bite her lips cause he will go crazy... 

Well.. It does look like he wanted to eat her alive :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1