[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

At 0:54 he definitely wanted to grab her hand, but realized it's too much.

And at 2:01, I bet he's not running around after holding her hair because he's cold, but because he's really affected. 

I can read some Korean so I can confirm that he is cold as KGE says that he is shivering when tying her hair but of coz I think its shy and cold at the same time.. :wub:  if you realized he actually gave her a pat on her shoulders before running away which I think it is totally unnecessary for 2 platonic actors...

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

33 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Ok guys... I just wanna share my thoughts haha.. last night before falling asleep (and yes I got trouble falling asleep because of this 2 beautiful people)... it just hit me suddenly that the picture that LMH posted on 08 May of them is actually to let people know they are officially dating.. the feel in the picture just screams that vibe... KGE then responded the very next day with that coy smiling in love pic...

They knew that fans and media alike will comment and discuss and set social media on fire whether it's a promotion gimmick or not so why not make use of this to disguise their relationship as a promotional gimmick instead...  haha.. anyway just my thoughts.. hope it's TRUE though :D

You know, I’ve been thinking about this too lol.. the timing of the ig post and the food truck sent by GY/LDW and yesterday by YInna all within ep6-8. What’s the message sent by them again? I don’t remember. Can somebody recall? They could have send the food truck way back in Jan Feb or even April but why now? They know something too? All 4 of them are super close btw. #detectivemode #sendbyladynok lol :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Ok guys... I just wanna share my thoughts haha.. last night before falling asleep (and yes I got trouble falling asleep because of this 2 beautiful people)... it just hit me suddenly that the picture that LMH posted on 08 May of them is actually to let people know they are officially dating.. the feel in the picture just screams that vibe... KGE then responded the very next day with that coy smiling in love pic...

They knew that fans and media alike will comment and discuss and set social media on fire whether it's a promotion gimmick or not so why not make use of this to disguise their relationship as a promotional gimmick instead...  haha.. anyway just my thoughts.. hope it's TRUE though :D

that is what my delulu mind is saying.  I am hoping that it is a low-key ‘announcement’ by him to his fans.  I am actually quite surprised that there are hardly any articles refuting lmh liking kge, you know what i mean?  If there are, please share the link :lol:   

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Just now, zba72 said:

that is what my delulu mind is saying.  I am hoping that it is a low-key ‘announcement’ by him to his fans.  I am actually quite surprised that there are hardly any articles refuting lmh liking kge, you know what i mean?  If there are, please share the link :lol:   

I don't think so too.. and more than 90% of his fans are in approval of this "union".. there's always a small minority that are hardcore unreasonable fans... cant be helped.. in fact I think he gained a huge additional group of KGE fans now as they are following him now.. haha.. both are of marriagable age so I think there is no need to refute if the attractions is mutual..

• Like 6
  • Love 7

Guys, it's really getting harder and harder to concentrate with my work because of your amazing delulu theories. Can't help myself from smiling?? Is this normal?? What has this ship done to me??!! 

:joy:

1 hour ago, Sheen said:

You know, I’ve been thinking about this too lol.. the timing of the ig post and the food truck sent by GY/LDW and yesterday by YInna all within ep6-8. What’s the message sent by them again? I don’t remember. Can somebody recall? They could have send the food truck way back in Jan Feb or even April but why now? They know something too? All 4 of them are super close btw. #detectivemode #sendbyladynok lol :lol:

I think the foodtruck sent by GY and LDW quoted some memorable lines from Goblin like "don't forget me or something like that" and it was noted by some fans too that this was sent during children's day which is like a nod that KGE will always be their baby or something like that. But you're right, they're all very close friends and.... now that I think about it, it does look like some sort of approval. ok i'm on board with you on this chinggu :joy:

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

I don't think so too.. and more than 90% of his fans are in approval of this "union".. there's always a small minority that are hardcore unreasonable fans... cant be helped.. in fact I think he gained a huge additional group of KGE fans now as they are following him now.. haha.. both are of marriagable age so I think there is no need to refute if the attractions is mutual..

UNION. ENOUGH SAID. 

49051b6343f03361e6f8093762731e997c2d8c53

(ok now i really have to finish work) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Sheen said:

You know, I’ve been thinking about this too lol.. the timing of the ig post and the food truck sent by GY/LDW and yesterday by YInna all within ep6-8. What’s the message sent by them again? I don’t remember. Can somebody recall? They could have send the food truck way back in Jan Feb or even April but why now? They know something too? All 4 of them are super close btw. #detectivemode #sendbyladynok lol 

while we are at this, sometimes i feel that KES wrote this drama specifically for LMH and KGE.  I think the date night at the shooting range was shot in April which is recent, maybe the lines ‘did you have a boyfriend who served the military’ is really a hint ?  Seems that some of the fans really believe that they are dating :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

42 minutes ago, zba72 said:

while we are at this, sometimes i feel that KES wrote this drama specifically for LMH and KGE.  I think the date night at the shooting range was shot in April which is recent, maybe the lines ‘did you have a boyfriend who served the military’ is really a hint ?  Seems that some of the fans really believe that they are dating :sweat_smile:

Somebody actually said this too!!! It seems that most of the lines in the drama are made specifically for them and it just coincides with how good they are at portraying their roles. MY HEARTTTT. 

ok putting it here so we don't forget what's awaiting us tomorrow!! 

70a55067cca1e979f5b8f35f36257eb33b508747

39ddd01292e03c98f9e70b26155da10f9bc85473

2dbacaafe97da78c07708425de1ae2ceb9738fe2

• Like 2
  • Love 10

18 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Somebody actually said this too!!! It seems that most of the lines in the drama are made specifically for them and it just coincides with how good they are at portraying their roles. MY HEARTTTT. 

@zba72 I feel that too sometimes :D but they looks good together aren’t they? Love them! :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Hi all of us Court Ladies & Gentlemen Pushers of Talismans for Uri Beloved Couple’s Happy Together Forever! :wub::ph34r:

Need to ask something: Arjenia is KGE’s official fan club, so what is her agency and do they have an IG account? Cos I think the agencies usually have some ‘tips’ about their talents’ ‘private lives’?? :ph34r: So, we have to go stalk the agency! 
And LMH’s agency is MYM entertainment, what about his official fan club? And the official fan club’s IG, please, anybody?

Thank you very Khamsa in advance and it’s less than 24 hours to Episode 9!!! Wonder what else would be posted on the internet .... :w00t::lol:

Wishing / Hoping / PRAYING THIS will come true one day! :heart:

Edited by Guyangi_Dalpeongi
Content
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Hi all of us Court Ladies & Gentlemen Pushers of Talismans for Uri Beloved Couple’s Happy Together Forever! :wub::ph34r:

Need to ask something: Arjenia is KGE’s official fan club, so what is her agency and do they have an IG account? Cos I think the agencies usually have some ‘tips’ about their talents’ ‘private lives’?? :ph34r: So, we have to go stalk the agency! 
And LMH’s agency is MYM entertainment, what about his official fan club? And the official fan club’s IG, please, anybody?

Thank you very Khamsa in advance and it’s less than 24 hours to Episode 9!!! Wonder what else would be posted on the internet .... :w00t::lol:

This is Kim Go-eun's agency official ig acc. 

https://instagram.com/bhent_official?igshid=emjk297ao9zl

Idk bout LMH's fansclub or their ig. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've once visited ig account of KGE's Manager (and seemed like he's from her agency) and on his bio he tagged instagram accounts of KGE, Na Ri (dunno her real name sorry), Arjenia (official fan account of KGE), Lee Byung Hyun, Lee Byung Hyun's fan account, and several other accounts of actors/actresses under her agency. So i assumed that her official fan account is also managed by him. Cmiiw, please confirm this if somebody know. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

LMH agency just released another post on IG.. note "Today's line" in the description.. you must read between the lines... :D

Today's line may be for the drama, because the king is always running from ROC to ROK at any chance he gets.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

This visuals is just too beautiful :cry:.  Oh precious Lord, My heart wants to explode just looking at this two :flushed:

• Love 9

5 hours ago, BlueSea88 said:

Has this been discussed? lol It looks like KGE is adjusting his coat and he holds out his hand and she slips her hand onto his. Is it just me or do ya'll notice this as well?

her right arm was on his shoulder, then she dropped her arm.  He reached out his left arm but not sure resting on her waist or not but looked like it.  I think they were waiting for the cue from the director.  They looked pretty comfortable and cozy :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Love the comment that LMH kissed deep. You know, kisses in the early stages of any dating relationships are the sweetest and heart-fluttering ones. Wow, just imagine what the both of them are going through right now - mutual attraction, kiss scenes to legitimately kiss, like each other but trying to be in denial (may or may not be true), etc. I mean, this is the best stage of a relationship!

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1