[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

48 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I really can't focus on work today. Whyyy! We need more SBS! :wub: 

Okay, I'm seeing a trend.. Friday afternoons are meant for our MinEun couple!!!! Court ladies assemble!

Im utterly disappointed..so little bts for our couple after waiting 1 week :bawling:

Where is the ultimate miss you hug and first date scene :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Im utterly disappointed..so little bts for our couple after waiting 1 week :bawling:

Where is the ultimate miss you hug and first date scene :bawling:

Yea. It's like they tone down our couple bts part. Heavily edited on kitchen bts and now these. :pensive:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Another theory, 

Please don't make it sad ending thks time, KES-nim. :bawling:

Noooo.. Please no. Earlier i thought i will be ok for a sad ending.  I dont think my fragile heart can survive if it's happened. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

The second part of the POEM for LMH!! Oh my HEAD! Oh my HEART!!! :love::heart:

Our boy is positively BEAMING because he has Miss SUNSHINE as his Queen, nowadays!! :wub:

Sorry for cutting your post short dear but I am so soft for this type of content. Been seeing more and more of these MinEun content trend on twitter and I am so happy (but not surprised) that a loooot of people who are casual kdrama fans, who notice how they are with each other off-screen. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

23 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Another theory, 

Please don't make it sad ending this time, KES-nim. :bawling:

then make sure the flower doesn’t grow ... I am hoping she will not give us a sad ending right after mr sunshine, that would be too cruel :sweatingbullets:

as for the bts, i was hoping for the date night since it’s funny.  The confession is like the hugging scene, the ambience of the scene needs to be preserved :P

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Sorry for cutting your post short dear but I am so soft for this type of content. Been seeing more and more of these MinEun content trend on twitter and I am so happy (but not surprised) that a loooot of people who are casual kdrama fans, who notice how they are with each other off-screen. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN!!!

Ikr, Twitter stans are creative, refreshing, and chill. Been following some threads. 

These one is memes of Ms. Sunshine (mostly from Goblin, cause she's so expressive there :D). I'll post it on spoiler. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, zba72 said:

then make sure the flower doesn’t grow ... I am hoping she will not give us a sad ending right after mr sunshine, that would be too cruel :sweatingbullets:

I thought the plant that Tae-eul planted would grow to be The Pink Tree on the drama teaser. :(

• Like 2

@effyisme I wonder how hard the next line for LMH is. He was just supposed to call JTE's name, but he forgot the line? Our boy must be too immersed with the scene, hence, he forgot the next line. You are too cute LMH! :joy:

EDITED:

I can't understand a thing wahhhhh. Thank you @graceyco for the link, I know you've been very busy today haha. Can someone here help translating please???

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, folksway222 said:

I thought the plant that Tae-eul planted would grow to be The Pink Tree on the drama teaser. :(

not sure about that.  I try not to think too much as it will spoil my mood to enjoy the drama.  But at the same time preparing myself for a heartbreak... :neutral:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, mamabear said:

@effyisme I wonder how hard the next line for LMH is. He was just supposed to call JTE's name, but he forgot the line? Our boy must be too immersed with the scene, hence, he forgot the next line. You are too cute LMH! :joy:

Exactly! I think he got confused when JTE said I love you! As KGE acting is on point, he must have felt it was real thus lost and mesmerized... :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

54 minutes ago, effyisme said:
Why does LMH keep forgetting his lines for this scene?

Maybe he got mesmerized again by KGE's presence thats why he can't delivered his lines..

I'm amazed how everyone burst into laughter with just simple talk from KGE. She knows how to lighten the atmosphere and mood on the set. How can anyone love this beautiful woman? 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Ikr, Twitter stans are creative, refreshing, and chill. Been following some threads. 

These one is memes of Ms. Sunshine (mostly from Goblin, cause she's so expressive there :D). I'll post it on spoiler. 

Have you watch cheese in the trap? She makes a lot of cute innocence expressions in that drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Have you watch cheese in the trap? She makes a lot of cute innocence expressions in that drama. 

I have, it's one of my favorite YA dramas actually. I got to know KGE from it. She's so uniquely fresh and cute as Hong Seol. Not to mention her casual yet chic fashion style. I wanna rob her closets. :D

• Like 6

We need more BTS !!! :confounded:

On the other hand, why do I feel like KGE is more aware of the BTS camera? I feel like her laugh is not like usual after the brief conversation with LMH. I can obviously see the hearty laugh from our king. And it's like he can't take his eyes off her at every take 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Here is another one. Read the comments. LOL

I must say our dear boy LMH isn't helping himself with fans and shippers all dissecting his every move and action... everyone is talking about it in IG and Twitter... I must say he is really out of his usual character and behaviour 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1