[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

On the other hand, why do I feel like KGE is more aware of the BTS camera? I feel like her laugh is not like usual after the brief conversation with LMH. I can obviously see the hearty laugh from our king. And it's like he can't take his eyes off her at every take 

Yes. Something's  bit off with her laugh. I miss her carefree belly laughs and giggles. That's what I wanna see and hear every bts vids come out. :( 

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I must say our dear boy LMH isn't helping himself with fans and shippers all dissecting his every move and action... everyone is talking about it in IG and Twitter... I must say he is really out of his usual character and behaviour. 

Softboi Kim Gaeddong-ssi, please monitor yourself :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I have, it's one of my favorite YA dramas actually. I got to know KGE from it. She's so uniquely fresh and cute as Hong Seol. Not to mention her casual yet chic fashion style. I wanna rob her closets. :D

Ikr. I love all her outfit in that drama. I also ship her with phj.Ok. Byee :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, insteadofme said:

Ikr. I love all her outfit in that drama. I also ship her with phj.Ok. Byee :ph34r:

Lol. I shipped her with goblin ahjussi. They were so cute. But nothing happened. :sweatingbullets:

And now... Here I am~ *singing SeGa OST* *running to hide* :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

We need more BTS !!! :confounded:

On the other hand, why do I feel like KGE is more aware of the BTS camera? I feel like her laugh is not like usual after the brief conversation with LMH. I can obviously see the hearty laugh from our king. And it's like he can't take his eyes off her at every take 

Well it's really hard for them to show too much in between those takes dont be sad..because there are alot of staff working onsite and it's in the middle of shooting, they also have to keep to the mood of the scene..and even with so many eyes on them this is already an unbelievable amt of sweetness we could pickup from their interactions even from the very first bts so :kiss_wink:

Ship sail ship :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Lol in that drama i was rooting for her character to go for SKJ instead..so i was having a bit mix emotion watching that drama so i was happy with the ending :joy: sorry haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Urgghh ... i miss hong seol and i also used to ship her with PHJ :lol:  They were so good in that drama, almost real :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

This is really funny coz every leading man that KGE paired of in her drama are hardly not to ship her in real life. Maybe because she is really a good actress and charming personality that makes us heart flutter.

But for now I am more likely to ship her to LMH. If it doesn't  happen in real life then I will surely be heartbroken again nevertheless lets hope for the best for them

• Like 2
  • Love 4

32 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

35 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Ooh, the way Phj used to hug her and nuzzle his face in her hair :cold_sweat: then, it was too real, but I didn’t ship them off cam because they didn’t really give me that vibe. 
But I am boldly cheering on the  LMH ~ KGE ship because they BOTH make it very obvious offscreen with all their offscreen actions. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

They posted at the same time and LMH posted with a drink which mirror KGE post smiling coyly with a drink.. both looking down.. 

Edit: both are past episodes pic... not upcoming episodes so definitely not promotional... 

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

Just now, Miadee said:

Ohh mann these 2 they are killing us :joy:

Our hearts cant take it lol

I think ggonekim post is gonna breakdown haha

Last week was LMH.. this week is KGE.. what games are they playing? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

21 minutes ago, effyisme said:

They posted at the same time and LMH posted with a drink which mirror KGE post smiling coyly with a drink.. both looking down.. 

Omo omo pattern :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Last week was LMH.. this week is KGE.. what games are they playing? 

I wonder since when did they play this kind of game? B) Please keep doing it a lot, Kim Gaeddong-ssi and Diana-bi. We're so thirsty here. :sweatingbullets:

38 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Edit: both are past episodes pic... now upcoming episodes so definitely not promotional... 

Thank you for pointing that out. You got sharp sense, ma friend.  :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1