[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, leonkumar said:

how come Unnie Baby Ggone pregnant???be a matured shipper.not a joke.Dont blame other shippers put Unmused Off-Topic reaction.those childish contents brought speculate impact negative image to another Shippers

First of all, you’re welcome to this platform. 
Secondly, I don’t think @Peekaboohoo meant anything negative by her comment. You probably missed the part where she wrote “ No truth in this whatsoever. Just my delulu mind talking.”

It’s perfectly okay if you find her comment unfunny or inappropriate but there are ways you could address her without sounding harsh, rude, condescending and insulting. 

You could send her a DM & explain your stance or you could respectfully point out her “mistakes” (if there’s any) on the thread. 

I believe @Ms.sunshine reply to her clears everything up.

There’s a lot of negativity in 2020 & this platform serves as an escape & a safe haven for majority of us so please, let’s continue to keep it positive & respectful. 

Thank you and enjoy your weekend. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Its time to vote again, but this time in twitter. Open and follow the Metrostyle page and press LIKE our Tkem and Mineun related. This time we can see how many vote they are getting. Fighting!! 

Read this from Metrostyle website. Another SNS platform ready to vote from 5th to 13 Dec 2020. The website open for voting MULTIPLE TIMES on 9th Dec 2020. Please read and remember! 

• Like 9
  • Blob 3

Son Ye Jin, Seo Ye Ji, Suzy or Kim Go Eun; Who's your favourite K drama actress of 2020?

While we loved a number of performances from this year, we want to know from you; Who was your favourite K-drama actress of 2020?

son_ye_jin_kim_go_eun_favourite_actress_

This year we witnessed some stellar performances by South Korean actresses...  The summer came with Kim Go Eun detaching from her cute act in Goblin and taking on the daring detective in The King: Eternal Monarch with Lee Min Ho in tow...

While we loved all these performances from this year, who was your favourite K-drama actress of 2020? Vote and let us know!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/son-ye-jin-seo-ye-ji-suzy-or-kim-go-eun-whos-your-favourite-k-drama-actress-2020-580120

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello to everyone :waves:

It's weekend again and there have been so many activities going on. 

I love the fact that KGE was active on her IG stories and shows her natural self, just a simple human being enjoying her time with her friends and appreciates simple gifts given to her. :fullofhearts:

On the other hand, LMH being busy ofcourse with his work, but never fails to amuse his fans with his vlog on Youtube. We know that we saw something beautiful there:issohappy:

However, there have been issues concerning the surveys or voting online. Sad to say, there were fans of both our beloved stars who don't seem to be supportive and chose the other couple instead. How I wish these things can be set aside and instead be united for the sole purpose of showing our love and support for these two. That is, regardless of their previous or future works. May these 'so called fans' be enlightened about the fact that the award is to recognize the efforts done by KGE and LMH together. 

Further, let us continue to spread love and be always grateful each day. God Bless everyone. :transforms:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

hai everyone..

it is always dark at night. spread love not hatred, we spread happiness not the sorrow, be happy for what we are and make others feel the same. I would like to say that the creativity of fans come to life through their extraordinary talent for the video which it's made with all their love. regarding to GO EUN SSI healing sounds video, a clear voice and her conviction delivered the speech comes with her sweet smile. in fact, she's being motivated gives the positive idea of achieving things. same as MIN HO SSI Lazada 12.12 commercial spending a lot of time on it. he gives vibration and glorify his charm and spell his dazzle around. he always be in the happiness mood, rejoice about himself and make others feel the same. in my view, surroundings make them happier, more creative and productive. *whoa, hold on a minute, I just have a look around you, it's your beautiful smile* :D your love will light our way. admittedly, love romance is for everyone. but surely this romantic drama will make you like it just a smidge more. and if we have already loved, then get ready to lose control of emotions with favourite romantic drama of all time, The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM". wishing an immensely happy MINEUN love partner bliss of love, nurture the positive and taking care of their emotions. :D both are always remain in our hearts and the memory will forever be with us. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true. 

:heart2:   Relax Sunday GIF by Rosalia Accesorios Tejidos

ready to feel the love? we better be in... 
source: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXHI_KJf4G/?igshid=1g8l7rrt0t4wn

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIZ1Rpegv5k/?igshid=13cd5yzfksu50

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIINSIup0q-/?igshid=156uzyunx9hna

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone..

it is always dark at night. spread love not hatred, we spread happiness not the sorrow, be happy for what we are and make others feel the same. I would like to say that the creativity of fans come to life through their extraordinary talent for the video which it's made with all their love. regarding to GO EUN SSI healing sounds video, a clear voice and her conviction delivered the speech comes with her sweet smile. in fact, she's being motivated gives the positive idea of achieving things. same as MIN HO SSI Lazada 12.12 commercial spending a lot of time on it. he gives vibration and glorify his charm and spell his dazzle around. he always be in the happiness mood, rejoice about himself and make others feel the same. in my view, surroundings make them happier, more creative and productive. *whoa, hold on a minute, I just have a look around you, it's your beautiful smile* :D your love will light our way. admittedly, love romance is for everyone. but surely this romantic drama will make you like it just a smidge more. and if we have already loved, then get ready to lose control of emotions with favourite romantic drama of all time, The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM". wishing an immensely happy MINEUN love partner bliss of love, nurture the positive and taking care of their emotions. :D both are always remain in our hearts and the memory will forever be with us. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.

ready to feel the love? we better be in... 

@twinkle_little_star hello chingu.nothing gives me so much joy than knowing they're so happy.their smile brightens our day.they're the reason i look down at my phone and smile. thank you Imino-ssi!GGone-ssi too!lets support MinEun couple whatever it takes.i agree.that kind of thing.OK!lets do it.stay healthy chingu.

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, forme26 fi said:

@twinkle_little_star hello chingu.nothing gives me so much joy than knowing they're so happy.their smile brightens our day.they're the reason i look down at my phone and smile. thank you Imino-ssi!GGone-ssi too!lets support MinEun couple whatever it takes.i agree.that kind of thing.OK!lets do it.stay healthy chingu.

hai love.. :D thank you @forme26 fi definitely, the truth is behind their beautiful glowing smiling face, their smile brightens the lives of all who see it. @iksunijini  besides chocolate, they are our favorite. :D let's rewatch "TKEM" drama and vote on it. count our blessings everyday, keep on smiling. :D

source: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYJwqZJhS4/?igshid=1d1p1c0z17mrw

https://youtu.be/X7hcJhgwFtc

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

On 12/3/2020 at 12:28 AM, Peekaboohoo said:

@DianaMishka You've really grilled my brain lol!! I really wish we know if they're together, but how to ask a question wisely without being too obvious?! And in a way that they would give an answer?! Hmm...

To KGE - Did you get butterflies in your tummy when you watched LG+JTL love scenes in TKEM?

To LMH - Same question I ask KGE

That's a great question but for sure they will answer YES Yada Yada:) 

I'd pick their brains.. @DianaMishka my question would be: 

1. What's the story behind the sunset photo - why did you choose this as your "promotional photo" ? 

2. What is the most memorable scene and why? 

3. What is the best thing (or most favorite thing) you have discovered about your co-star? 

A fan can dream. For sure, they will just ignore these questions... but LMH has the tendency to be a bit  candid so maybe we can get an answer...  ( let's translate this already to Hangul in preparation for any future Q&A  haha 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

Our king must be very busy nowadays. But i'm feeling very contented. We had IG post from Bhent boss AND now, IG post from our Queen herself - https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdaPuajXBC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The sentence on the screen apparently says - 'all beautifull memories during sunset’. :partyblob: Aren't we lucky chingus??? Still on the best ship :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 8