[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Is there a time constraint for voting per category? I worry we can only vote for Best Couple up to today before Swoon moves on to the next category. If so, we should announce in Twitter and IG that the voting period for best couple is limited. It is not going to be opened for voting for a few days!

• Like 6

@masunniYour quote deleted.

Its ok to hate so and so actor/actress or onscreen couple but fellow Minoz and Arjenians, take note of where you stand. If you are a genuine fan but hate The King couple, just stay silent and don't vote (or vote secretly). But don't openly profess that you stan another onscreen couple and even voted for them! Isn't that an act of sabotage! #Sabotager #NotAGenuineFan :angry:

• Like 7
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, cpjing8 said:

Wah! @masunni Your statement here sounds harsh! I labelled them differently on my IGS but still have the same meaning.

Its ok to hate so and so actor/actress or onscreen couple but fellow Minoz and Arjenians, take note of where you stand. If you are a genuine fan but hate The King couple, just stay silent and don't vote (or vote secretly). But don't openly profess that you stan another onscreen couple and even voted for them! Isn't that an act of sabotage! #Sabotager #NotAGenuineFan :angry:

Mian, sorry, i should delete it. Sometimes out of anger i splur my thought without filter. I think i should, u should delete my spoiler too. Incase other lurkers are here to bash this thread. 

I agree with your thought, more wiser words being used. This old mind of mine can be harsher than what i just wrote. Im refraining myself a lot. :grimace:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

57 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Is there a time constraint for voting per category? I worry we can only vote for Best Couple up to today before Swoon moves on to the next category. If so, we should announce in Twitter and IG that the voting period for best couple is limited. It is not going to be opened for voting for a few days!

The swoon didnt mention about how long we can vote per category. Seems they can change, remove and add stories in IG story, so most probably it remain until further notice while adding more categories. Im not expecting much anymore, I believe shipper have done our job very well, now depends on Tkem, Minoz and Arjenian stans to do their part. :surprisedwut:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, cpjing8 said:

@masunniYour quote deleted.

@cpjing8 agree with you. this is kinda frustrating. This is our way to show our love to them and yet, much as I hate to use the word sabotage, it does feel like it. 

If you prefer other couple, Just don't vote at all, especially when we know that the opposite couple has a very strong and solid Fandom.  ( i love "that" couple, too, That couple was my intro to KDRAMA but our MINEUN will always be #1 for me. )  

I think Best couple category is done already? Haaaayy... 

SBS - you are our LAST AND ONLY HOPE. 

@masunni im curious what was your deleted response. Please PM me. :crymeme:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Sobs sobs :dissapointed_relieved: we loss the Best Couple vote. New categories added, unfortunately the old one we cannot vote anymore. So basically is daily vote instead until 20Dec. Haishhh The Swoon, your rules and voting system in Ig stories is confusing. Well, blame this to our mixture fandom. I just shake my head. 

Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

@Senseandstyle nothing really, same about the frustration like what u said. Our fandom categories by many category. Poor Tkem squad, now I wish they dont bother and know about this vote. Seriously this voting system doesnt give justice to their acting, talent and effort that they put in. I wish I could give them group hugs. 

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Mineun, Mingo, LeeEul FIGHTING!! What ever the result is, we still here to support them. We stand together with people who believe in them. Please keep support them together or seperately. They are lovely and kind people. 

Look at our baby Goeun being a baby. She look adorable and cute in this video. 

Hah, so my prediction she have light grey Iphone is wrong, she got her self the black colour, so Lmh got the grey colour. So she did used his Iphone while taking photo on the 8Nov. Aigooo this two so cute. :happy2:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 8

16 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

but how to ask a question wisely without being too obvious?! And in a way that they would give an answer?! Hmm...

Hahaha! Good point @Peekaboohooyou asked a great question btw. I also want to know! Hahaha!

:doggie:

For some good vibes. Our babies crazy dancing and funny antics. 

:gangnamstyle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CITJQ9JJxjT/?igshid=1s33i7m8c2714

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

hai everyone..
the sky is beautiful. looking at the sky gives us inner peace because it manages to make us feel special and yet makes us understand how small our place in the universe is. :D here, I would like to say, confidence in your uniqueness. as reffered to MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI fans IG, they're compiled a compilation of MINEUN love partner pictures whereby it show that MINEUN worked well just as having a healthy relationship with ourselves requires that we be able to drop comparisons to other people and feel satisfied with who us so too do good romantic relationships require a realization that this is a unique dynamic. I believe that MINEUN happy couple are able to judge their life together on what others assume or expect their relationship to be like. what matters is that the relationship works for us. from my point of view, one of the most significant and empowering parts of a healthy relationship is mutual respect. there are lot's of simple, everyday ways to show each other respect too. MINEUN love partner, they're thanking each other, showing interest in one another's days and truly listening to each other's feelings. *whoa, hold on a minute, if you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love because your smile is beautiful* :D and, absolutely you send shivers down to their spine just when you smile like that. :D may MINEUN love partner true love and always bring a smile to our face everytime it makes they feel happier and look younger. when we see they're happy, thinking of happy memories. let's support and rewatching The King:Eternal Monarch drama MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI best work of all time when we have a free time. always keep on praying, may MINEUN :heart: dream couple come true.

:heart4::heartxoxo:

Woo Hoo Party Animal GIF by TELUS

source

https://youtu.be/hVwtq7BCtfE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQfABwJDJ3/?igshid=n3goqpmckb7g

https://www.instagram.com/p/CISpEIYpOPu/?igshid=1j9bvus0nh8xy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIUYqQRpJRd/?igshid=1snyhtnmijtx7

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

Top 10 Badass Female Leads From K-Dramas

While K-dramas are often enjoyed for their sometimes-saccharine romances and dramatic plots, there are more than a few badass female leads, as well...

4  Jung Tae-Eul: The King: Eternal Monarch

Jung-Tae-eul-kdrama-female-leads.jpg?q=5

Jeong Tae-Eul (Kim Go-Eun) from The King: Eternal Monarch surprised viewers with her upfront attitude and her skills as a police officer. She's ranked as an Inspector in the Violent Crimes Squad and takes her work seriously. Viewers learn that her father was a Tae Kwon Do instructor and she was trained from a young age.

In the fantasy-driven storyline, she keeps her head up as she learns that there's a parallel world. Tae-Eul is a strong female character when facing peril. It's a riveting scene when she evades the kidnappers, fights them off and even when wounded manages to seek help.

https://screenrant.com/best-kickass-women-leads-k-dramas/

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Since @leonkumar got very annoyed with me for sharing my delulu dream. I'll put this in a spoiler. It is not meant to cause offence.

Spoiler

Our queen's IGS today really sent my delulu mind crazy!!! It was just a picture of dried soured plums. Why did it surprised me? Well. Where I came from, a lot of women crave for these kind of snacks/nibbles, when they're pregnant lol... With the recent very loose clothing (when she met up with Untact co-star) and now soured plums. People might get the wrong idea!! :tounge_xd:

No truth in this whatsoever. Just my delulu mind talking. Omg, if one day there's a baby MinEun...:cutekitty:

*Sitting on our ship patiently, leaving our captain in peace*:heart:

Edited by Peekaboohoo
  • Like 1
  • Off-Topic 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Our queen's IGS today really sent my delulu mind crazy!!! It was just a picture of dried soured plums. Why did it surprised me? Well. Where I came from, a lot of women crave for these kind of snacks/nibbles, when they're pregnant lol... With the recent very loose clothing (when she met up with Untact co-star) and now soured plums. People might get the wrong idea!! :tounge_xd:

No truth in this whatsoever. Just my delulu mind talking. Omg, if one day there's a baby MinEun...

how come Unnie Baby Ggone pregnant???be a matured shipper.not a joke.Dont blame other shippers put Unmused Off-Topic reaction.those childish contents brought speculate impact negative image to another Shippers

• Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks @Ms.sunshine! Yes I did read somewhere that they were gifts from fans. So amazing and  thoughtful :love:

Hello @leonkumar, I'm sorry you did not like my last post. I did say very clearly that it is NOT the 'truth'. I didn't say it to create unnecessary rumours. And about Unamused emojis, I don't think I've ever given anyone one unless I could sense they're trying to stir trouble in this forum. I've now altered it with spoiler. Apologies if it had offended you. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, leonkumar said:

how come Unnie Baby Ggone pregnant???be a matured shipper.not a joke.Dont blame other shippers put Unmused Off-Topic reaction.those childish contents brought speculate impact negative image to another Shippers

Be wise and don’t get to fast to be angry. This is shippers threads, if you don’t like it just leave it. I just wonder why there are so many new accounts disturb this thread. Sorry to offend you.

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2