[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

36 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Does LMH only have hot af friends?  Imagine going down the street and seeing all of his 10/10 friends, and the LMH rolling around the roads taking photos in traffic mirrors 

That traffic mirror ...someone sitting on the railing...I don't think it's LMH reflections (I can't zoom ...hahaha)?! Yikes ...no not Christy boy again ... If it's him ...then he is the third wheel hahaha ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

6 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

That traffic mirror ...someone sitting on the railing...I don't think it's LMH reflections (I can't zoom ...hahaha)?! Yikes ...no not Christy boy again ... If it's him ...then he is the third wheel hahaha ...

the first pict, isn’t it?

I think it’s him. LMH’s reflection.

He knows how shipper works, I guess he won’t  let us to damage our eyes with zooming things again, at least for now.

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

51 minutes ago, Heera said:

the first pict, isn’t it?

I think it’s him. LMH’s reflection.

He knows how shipper works, I guess he won’t  let us to damage our eyes with zooming things again, at least for now.

Yes that one. I guess it is the light, his shirt looks white in the mirror. Anyways, he is definitely teasing us lol, the mirror reflection is missing just a wee bit of the photographer. The photographer position herself/(himself- hope not) avoiding her reflection to be captured in that mirror! Hahaha ...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Yes that one. I guess it is the light, his shirt looks white in the mirror. Anyways, he is definitely teasing us lol, the mirror reflection is missing just a wee bit of the photographer. The photographer position herself/(himself- hope not) avoiding her reflection to be captured in that mirror! Hahaha ...

I definitely get the vibe that he is intentionally teasing us shippers bc he knows how we work, we literally zoom into every little detail LOL. Plus, the third pic is him literally acting goofy in the mirror, as if he is making fun of how we behave HAHHAHAHA. LMH if you have a secret account on here please come out now, we'll be nice. :))))))

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

I find it so funny how their posts connect to each other even though it might not be intentional.

On 30th May, LMH posted a selca with dark bluish background then on 30th August, KGE posted a selca wearing dark blue clothes.

Today, 4th September, LMH posted a pic by the street giving a similar vibe as KGE’s June 4th pic where she was standing in the middle of the street.

Their coincidences are just so beautiful & entertaining:lol::lol:

Y’all have a lovely weekend. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 11

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Looks like someone found his location :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEsOQd-qBMa/?igshid=ao5qfxuhkdrp

So it’s not in my neighborhood. Lol:criesariver:

But honestly, I still don’t know how to feel everytime fans/shipper locate their exact location. I’m thankful we have insiders but I just feel bad for LMH and Ggone’s privacy. :offtospace:

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Heera said:

the first thing that i did after seeing LMH post was checking christy boy instagram:sweatingbullets:

This had me in splits:lol: What have they done to us poor shippers?! 

Now I am definitely suspecting some parallel force trying to quake the hiatus of @AgentQuake,  first the Gravity now Shorts!!  What next??:lol: 

Enjoying the laughs here..Have a nice weekend Chingus.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

No one from the guy friends updated their ig right???

Is it safe to conclude they were together? And kge took those photos? 

Also dropping this recent mindbridge interview where kge said she likes taking a walk around the block. And who's been posting some late night/early morning walk pics lately? 

:shaq:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

49 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Is the hanging sentence in mindbridge campaign deliberate? Or is that made up by fans? I can tell ya that it's bringing out the OCD in me. 

Finish the sentence, will ya!!!

This is looney-not-so-sane-extrodinairey talking. Hehh

Here darling read this by arjenia 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEst10CDwOK/?igshid=11e92gfnvwho4

she said she would love to take walks in the community.....

I think now she is enjoying that with someone .....:Pandabulous:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Speaking of, JIW’s stylist dyed his hair from Elsa blonde to black and all of a sudden I was feeling things. 

Does LMH only have hot af friends?  Imagine going down the street and seeing all of his 10/10 friends, and then LMH rolling around the roads taking photos in traffic mirrors 

Lmh is definitely teasing us with ungodly hour posts. 

And this christiandiorboy now looks like Shin Jae after he dyed his hair black.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

So it’s not in my neighborhood. Lol

But honestly, I still don’t know how to feel everytime fans/shipper locate their exact location. I’m thankful we have insiders but I just feel bad for LMH and Ggone’s privacy. 

Don't feel bad..he intentionally want to tease fans w those photos..with 19mil fans there's bound to be 1 fan in each neighbourhood who could have spotted the location without any road signs..

And he was not in his own neighbourhood..

So why is he walking in someone else backyard haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I’m speechless..

Fans are just so amazing.

but why only international shipper ?

I bet with that so many apartments around, the main road.. How could be there’s not even one of MINEUN fans who saw them?

Are the international fans being too much in stalking business ? Or the korean fans that’s being so secretive?

something so fishy..

d**p*tch also seems so quiet.
Are they really into serious relationship which anyone can’t interrupt?

I hope Yes.

I really wish that is the reason.

Please, God, Make LMH and KGE into Husband and Wife.

I really miss my old life.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

49 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Don't feel bad..he intentionally want to tease fans w those photos..with 19mil fans there's bound to be 1 fan in each neighbourhood who could have spotted the location without any road signs..

And he was not in his own neighbourhood..

So why is he walking in someone else backyard haha

Also, why pictures of road, traffic mirrors, bits of apartment buildings ...walls haha ...I like this side of him and her(:ph34r:), goofy, playful and happy. 

Okay, I get it, he is saying, there's no one around at all. No cars on the road, not a single soul walking on the street .. we're happy walking just the two of us! :Cornykiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 7

So Christy boy has not updated anything yet so I thought let’s do some dissection.....

kge does take strolls around the block in her free times.....

so LMH boy who are u taking walks with?????

can u enlighten us and kill our misery...

mindbridge shoot info- given by her

thanks to tweeter ppl for translating it properly....

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3