[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I so agree with this Twitterian

LMH really loved working on TKEM and the whole journey So much that he has add such details in his fan kit...

so it seems there is the tkem flower symbol and one more famous line from the drama.....

this is the famous line..:::

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

Hi Everyone Here is a link from Metro.style top 10 most Beautiful Korean actresses: https://metro.style/people/celebrities/nominees-metrostyle-mostbeautiful-korean-actresses/27140

Kim Go Eun is currently #2. You can vote from Sept 11t-26th. You may vote as many times as you want :) Lets support her. I have already!!

• Like 14

11 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

Well...the only possible reason why we’re denied of many things from TKEM is well...we all know what it is :wub:.

Usually production house will cash out as much as possible from their drama. But TKEM is different case because of the stakeholders of the production house might have say on the matters. And the only thing stronger than money is power :D.

I’m sure they have that Director’s Cut and Blue Ray DVD. But only for limited audiences.

11 hours ago, HR. said:

And as Lee Gon said in the CCTV room scene, "Just like that, we even watched our own movie". Lee Gon is Lee Min Ho, therefore they are the only ones who will actually get to see the Director's cut :phew: 

Hahaha good point! In the bts, the beheading scene, the director was screaming 'cut, cut, cut' ...I think in the dvd, hmmmm, should I say more?! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 2

Gals I come with bearing gifts again so enjoy :D

disclaimer : I dunno how real or DELULU it is :P 

but ig shippers have decided to keep us happy and very happy for this ship....

I am dancing if this theory is anywhere true..

this is the link of ig 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE_XU2cJkIe/?igshid=1036vwr5ve89b

and this is on Twitter..:.

now the big question: is that really the shape of a daisy flower in that fan kit??? Lol 

now if we think in a more mature way don’t you guys think that LMH is somewhere since long time trying to put his decisions through these kinda messages to his fans.....like as if he is some who preparing them for the big news later on....

for me all those lovestagram than cryptic photos and law processes than agencies being silent and now this fan kit - lines.....

hope that we are not deep in DELULU and somewhere our theories prove right 

till than enjoy and off I go...will come back when we get some bomb from our otp themselves.....

• Like 9
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 6

My family unknowingly got Domino’s pizza and fried chicken for dinner BUT this girl is on a diet and can’t eat either of those. Atleast I can tell them about the relevance of Domino’s and fried chicken to my fangirl heart :lol:

• LOL 8

16 hours ago, Prerna said:

Gals I come with bearing gifts again so enjoy :D

disclaimer : I dunno how real or DELULU it is :P 

but ig shippers have decided to keep us happy and very happy for this ship....

I am dancing if this theory is anywhere true..

this is the link of ig 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE_XU2cJkIe/?igshid=1036vwr5ve89b

and this is on Twitter..:.

now the big question: is that really the shape of a daisy flower in that fan kit??? Lol 

now if we think in a more mature way don’t you guys think that LMH is somewhere since long time trying to put his decisions through these kinda messages to his fans.....like as if he is some who preparing them for the big news later on....

for me all those lovestagram than cryptic photos and law processes than agencies being silent and now this fan kit - lines.....

hope that we are not deep in DELULU and somewhere our theories prove right 

till than enjoy and off I go...will come back when we get some bomb from our otp themselves.....

@Prerna thank you dear xx just when one might have thought if it is even possible for our boyinluv to be more explicitly sweet :heart: every single step he takes is so well thought out! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9

Hi guys, I'm back after awhile of hiatus lots of work to be done in real life..sorry If I wasn't able to response of our throw back TKEM topic during drought time, now I had to back read and I bumped somewhere a trembling nerved topic about a third party involved of our uri couple. I'm not finished reading yet so I have to catch up to eased my mind..

• Like 8

8 hours ago, rutch204 said:

Hi guys, I'm back after awhile of hiatus lots of work to be done in real life..sorry If I wasn't able to response of our throw back TKEM topic during drought time, now I had to back read and I bumped somewhere a trembling nerved topic about a third party involved of our uri couple. I'm not finished reading yet so I have to catch up to eased my mind..

There's only one legitimate third party - Maximus

:lollipop:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

On 9/10/2020 at 11:03 PM, Itsmylifeboss said:

So we are robbed again for Nth time but looking at the pattern studio dragon isn't releasing DVDś for Cloy and Tkem which are international hits including IOTNBO.

The only reason comes to my mind is Binjin and Mineun might have requested the producer not to release thinking fans would go bananas

that proves we are on right track because my sane mind cant think of any other possible reason

Yes, I didn't realise til you mention it, but CLOY too, huh? We all know why that is :shaq:

On 9/11/2020 at 3:09 AM, HR. said:

And as Lee Gon said in the CCTV room scene, "Just like that, we even watched our own movie". Lee Gon is Lee Min Ho, therefore they are the only ones who will actually get to see the Director's cut :phew: 

That is the only thing making me so jealous right now! But hey, if it helps the ship forward, keep watching and making your own movie XD

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Here comes my delulu mind thinking that KGE is teasing LMH by intentionally showing that Chanel is on another level compared to LV :vicx: forgive me HAHAHAHAHHAAH 

Been heckin stressed but productive for my uni classes and KGE posting is like a reward <3

• Like 6
  • LOL 5