[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple...

I couldn't recall the time where we were not worried for his neck, lol :lol:

Look at you, captain. Your eyes, your face, your body, even your feet were all directed towards the queen. Such an honest body language coming from a man in love.

Ever since his july 2 posts, i have no doubt the ship has sailed already. I could put my mind to rest and enjoyed the crumbs they gave while gradually returning to my RL.

They lay low now, including the agencies, i think until Hero is released. Anymore pressure than this, then both agencies would be pushed to confirm (or deny) the rumors before the premier. That's why i think silence and temporary withdrawal (oh, and also media handling by their invisible hands ;)) were the best strategies they could take right now.

Judging from his character, i believe captain were not that type of person who will lie to his fans, hence no denial whatsoever so far. Come to think of it, aside from july 2, actually us shippers already got that long awaited dating confirmation in form of their agencies' silence.

Let's hope for the best that their relationship will be smooth sailing until the time comes for them to make it public.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
  • Wiggle 2

On 7/30/2020 at 9:48 AM, koreaboooo said:

You said what I just thought. @makshimus' mane might not be out of your budget. 

She can clean herself and you can probably pay her in chicken and kimchi.

since when did a horse feed on kimchi? let alone chicken??? the last time i checked a horse wasnt a carnivore? 

how do you expect me to clean myself up when both my feet and hands are pointing downwards? eyyyy somebody has to clean me. you have to mom @extrodinairey 

anyway happy 1000th!!!

look how far youve come!

more like.. what are you guys up to nowadays, since there are no crumbs to snack on? why you guys still around here and be as active? jk:fun:

• LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1

Happy 1k chingus:happyshakes:irrespective of drought season I just can't stop myself into lurking in this forum and twitter.so lately I was trying to check other ships, there are many celebrity couples who looked like made for each other and then boom 

Despite knowing every possibility my heart cannot accept it, maybe because I boarded the ship not only because of on/offscreen chemistry and BTS but because of their personality and nature.

• Like 9
  • Love 8

I know, I know ...we all miss them. I find myself each day longing for their updates ...oh my shipper's heart! But, somehow, I love this 'quietness' from them, just means that they have some privacy for themselves and they are having good quality time together ...that's my shipper's mind hoping! Silence is golden! Yes, it is!!!

Their agencies don't have to say anything, as there is nothing to deny because they are dating/courting! and nothing to announce, because it isn't the time just yet! But, our Captain has made it 'public' in his own way through his IG! We know it but it's 'secret'!!! Hahaha 

So, my chingus, I'm happy we're sailing and it's our 1000 page celebration! So, I'm raising my glass of wine ...a toast to our lovely MinEun couple... May you find happiness in each other, now and forever, amen!!! 

:transforms:

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

this slow-mo and full HD resolution and complete heart fluttering with lot of ovaries bursting times......

thanks to whoever is the smart RickRoll'D who did it.....LoL it’s another level.....

:open_mouth: Omo..omo..this slow mo and full HD resolution make it such another level..we can see his tongue with clearly:naughty:.. Gosh!!! have a butterflies in my stomach:relaxed:.. thanks to @bowlofsweets if you're here

:Megathanks: :heart2beat:

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

8 hours ago, Prerna said:

full HD resolution and complete heart fluttering with lot of ovaries bursting times......

thanks to whoever is the smart RickRoll'D who did it.....LoL it’s another level.....

Hahaha! Somehow I saw lip locking and lip biting but I couldn't see any tongue? 

:selfie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, Prerna said:

Have a good night from my part of the world with this slow-mo and full HD resolution and complete heart fluttering with lot of ovaries bursting times......

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDWjviDJ2v3/?igshid=17ftgeim0y1mk

These videos are not helping us cope. It makes me long for them even more! Also, all those beautifully written fan fics muddled my thoughts and many a times, I really can imagine them actually happening in real life for our couple. This LMH is a serial kisser who is very good looking. He has my respect by doing what he did on 2nd July. He really is the King, not afraid to wear his heart in his sleeves and just be a simple man in love. 

A man who stands up for his love and not bothered to be seen smitten is rare, especially for someone with 18 million followers and counting. Other ships never have a captain that is as brave as ours. I hope LMH & KGE are lovingly spending time together. Am sure they have met each other's family. Tell you a secret - I imagine LMH arranges a marriage proposal in KGE's family house in the presence of her family and close friends, as well as his own family and the F4 buddies.... Yes I have been reading too many fan fictions and my own imagination is going overdrive.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

Too obvious Pyeha. 

Bottom GIF. He saw WDH staring at him staring at KGE so he tried to move his eyes away. Lol. 

12 hours ago, planetmars said:
  14 hours ago, Prerna said:

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple.....

This video looks somewhat connected to LMH's Instagram post. Reminiscing Pyeha when you were both sitting down that ledge drinking your tea? 

Notice the light brown pants? 

• Like 9