[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

agree with u @mineunobsesed

husband as sweet as  rain with Kim tae hee :) low key couple goals “under the radar” but still going strong

and this is how husbands should be like ladies :) you know they’re a keeper once they’re like this sweet! 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

28 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Alright ladies (and the one dude) - it’s been quite a weekend.  We’ve gotten shorts, shorter shorts, WDH’s grabby hands, a war...prayer circle for no more posts tonight so we can all sleep.  Although if things come in 3s...then it’s KGE’s turn to attack us at 3am with a post.  

Am taking a melatonin and entering deep sleep land tonight.  Hoping to dream of this.  The chicken, I mean.  Not the guy.  The guy is taken, and I’m on a diet.  No interest in men when they all look like BBQ ribs to me.

LMH is the cleanest eater I’ve ever seen. :approves:

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

9 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

LMH is the cleanest eater I’ve ever seen. :approves:

As much as I complained about the chicken during the TKEM days, thank god it was chickens and not subway.  I don’t think I could’ve supported Lee Eul if they spent their dates eating flat smashed sandwiches that smell like death. 

• LOL 24

Found this gem of LMH's interview about love at first sight, family, his take on nude scene etc. Don't know how many of you read it. Sharing it for the first timers like me. Such an introspective man...

https://m.facebook.com/notes/lee-min-ho-minoz-românia/lee-min-ho-is-surprisingly-open-in-this-recent-interview/771823426201355/

:daydream:

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

23 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Found this gem of LMH's interview about love at first sight, family, his take on nude scene etc. Don't know how many of you read it. Sharing it for the first timers like me. Such an introspective man...

https://m.facebook.com/notes/lee-min-ho-minoz-românia/lee-min-ho-is-surprisingly-open-in-this-recent-interview/771823426201355/

“If the project requires showing a fit physique, as long as there is sufficient time to prepare, I will work on improving my fitness to prepare appropriately [snip] Because I am a male actor, I don’t have as much burden as an actress does about showing the body.  Be it sex scenes or nude scenes, if it is fitting and required by the story, I will do it without any concerns”. - Lee Min Ho

:tenor:

Good night.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6

31 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Wow...he prefers daughter to a son. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Hehehe, I think lmh seems like the type who will totally be whooped for the girls in his life. Aweee, just thinking about them starting a family together makes my heart swell. 

Actually my husband is also a daughter-type father :D he's also super close to his mom and sister. So I could see how LMH came to prefer cute little daughter to son, lol. He will make a good father to his daughter(s), but a pair of daughter and son is adorable too

:smooches2:

• Love 20
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Ima Imo said:

So, IMO International fans or International general opinion doesn't rly influence the celebrity in sabotaging or whatsoever (CMIIW) . Thus, I never worry so long as korean media is silent abt them and the comments for them individually is not on negative side. And if I found someone or certain groups of fans bash them, it's better to not engage it and just report it. 

can't believe I typed this all as I am now hosting a zoom meeting GOSH

Is that also the reason why SK media like bringing up ratings during TKEM? And not stating about dating rumour because all the hype is from international fans? Your writing is insightful honestly, thank you so much:lol:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I recalled this being discussed. There was measurement of shadow, location of sun, on what point of the embankment(?)  They were standing, who took who's photo.

Conclusion: Shippers has a thing with measuring stuff.

But I just read. 

:popcornjackson:

I just realised that us shippers do have a thing with measuring stuff but maybe the shippers a merely a reflection of the show? Thanks to TKEM are we now all maths/science geeks who know more about what is between 0 and 1, prime numbers and Eulers number. Again, thanks KES. We, inlcuding LMH and KGE, thank you for further enriching our lives. Haha!

:smort:

On a side note, I also think that KGE's act of not liking WDH's picture with LMH on IG is done on purpose. She's lying low and she wants to protect herself and their r'ship from the spotlight. She probably would want to remain as low key as possible for as long as possible. From personal experience, I did the same on IG with my r'ship. I only started posting up pictures when my significant other and I got engaged and even then, it was only a picture of a ring. I totally understand how they're being cryptic on IG. Most millennials like me are.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Joojix said:

agree with u @mineunobsesed

husband as sweet as  rain with Kim tae hee :) low key couple goals “under the radar” but still going strong

and this is how husbands should be like ladies :) you know they’re a keeper once they’re like this sweet! 

Omo this couple are two sweet. So is their love story famous in  SK. I mean are they loved by netizens. Etc etc

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

“If the project requires showing a fit physique, as long as there is sufficient time to prepare, I will work on improving my fitness to prepare appropriately [snip] Because I am a male actor, I don’t have as much burden as an actress does about showing the body.  Be it sex scenes or nude scenes, if it is fitting and required by the story, I will do it without any concerns”. - Lee Min Ho

Good night.

I know this thread is about the the ship, but am I the only one who is excited to hear that he would do nude/sex scene?

we were all wondering in the early TKEM Days whether or not LMH willing to go beyond the lips. Well.. ladies that’s our answer. 

LMH, we Will patiently wait for your next project while you are getting physically ready to deliver the scene. Heheheh:wub:

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 10

14 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Woke up late afternoon and played games with Heechul

I totally forgot about LMH and Heechul’s friendship.... other than gaming, maybe Heechul should give LMH some pointers about dating a fellow celebrity. :phew:

Heechul is always gettin teased about Momo during his shows but doesn’t really deny it. This makes me think about how LMH would handle being teased about KGE during his interviews, once they publicly announce their relationship :wub:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1