[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

30’s is that Eureka moment where you discover that you and only you can control your fate. Not other people’s perception nor their approval. That’s why most people at this glorious age makes choices that others deem out-of-character but at the same time sees how blissful you are. They said age is just a number but numbers holds power in a person’s life. That’s the law of the universe, now I’m gonna dig deeper into that blackhole and Einstein’s book in case I forgot what I learned in school. :grimace:And LMH, a big hallyu star he may be, is still human like everyone of us. 

He’s at that age where his happiness weighd more than anything else and he’ll do everything to keep it. 

Now, I know exactly what this shipper life will do to me that’s why this will be the first and only ship I’m boarding.

Absolutely love your point of view here. Couldn’t agree more with you. 
30-40 is a point in your life where you really have all that aha moments. No longer being confused by others’ expectations of you. A point where people should already feel very comfortable with their own skin and achieve their life goals nonetheless. Of course in entertainment industry, this is hard to achieve with certain image that need to be maintain. Hence as everyone pointed out already, timing is the real difference here. If this is occurred 5 years ago, I would say their chance of surviving this relationship would be low. But now, I have confidence they can even make it thriving and flourished.

I’m with you that this is the one and only ship that I will ever board :D. And I’m trying to wane myself too bit by bit(we’ll see the successful rate later, hahahaha).

It’s quite exhilarating and heart fluttering journey for me. I’m grateful with all laughters that I got reading all the pages here. I wish we can meet together and discuss everything accompanied by tea-coffee and cakes.

Love you all. Geogjeongma, if they’re meant to be, they’ll start having babies next year for you to aaahhhh and ooohhh upon (I’ll pray for them to get over baby blues safely and soundly by then :wub:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

LMH birthday done....KGE birthday done.. now let's celebrate ours! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

HAPPY 800 PAGES EVERYONE!!

:handsup::doggie::allgoodlol:

Edited by Lawyerh
Please refrain from congratulatory on xx pages.
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 8

5 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

¡¡)He never squished his nose while kissing before, remember the rooftop kiss in city hunter? Just look at the tilt of his head which was a deliberate, conscious attempt to save his nose. (Please refer to TKEM kisses zoomed versions to see his nose pressed hard against her cheeks.)

I've seen the squished versions. Now I need to see the choreographed ones.

:hackingspree:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 17

13 hours ago, samantha12 said:

1. LMH is deeply in love with KGE.

He chose to post a video in the early hours with a romantic song depicting almost exactly what’s going on between KGE and him. If this is not a love confession, what is? Who has done this before in the K industry? no one. He is brave, and he is in love no doubt. OIM said he wouldn’t do this or do that. All I want to voice out is - you always go lengths for the one you truly love. His behaviours are considered to be strange just because of his stardom. If he is a normal guy, it’s completely reasonable. He is a man in love after searching for so long. 

2. He wants the world to know in his own way. To protect her in cases if nasty comments come when they make the official announcement.

Even now, with that obvious love confession, some fans can still be in denial. Personally I think that’s one of the reasons for him to make this love confession. If one day they come out officially, he knows everything would be dig out to peek at the progress of their relationship. And this video would serve as the evidence of his love for her. 

He loves her. And that’s the most important. People may be negative about KGE, but his love can put this to rest. It’s like “I love her no matter what you say.” And that’s enough.

3. He spent the whole day with KGE yesterday.

Perhaps he posted it again before the day ended just because he himself didn’t want it to end (just pure speculation for this point of view) just like the lyrics, they can finally spend time together ALONE  and OUTDOORS. This is the first birthday they spent together. How can it be not meaningful for him? Perhaps the reasons behind the second post are simple. He wanted to memorise and document it. (Personal thoughts on for this point).

4. Again, amazed by the detective skills of our talented fan base. I would never in a million life time notice the shadow of that cute bicycle.

you took the words out of my mouth darling.....so after reading all the pages and the two beautiful post from our captain I am crystal clear that he is in love and that too hopelessly..he knows wht he is doing by posting such pics and videos on his ig followed by 18mill followers.....:

now coming to the OIM and other fans who think his doing is off I just want to say we as normal ppl have haters in our lives also there are ppl who don't like us coz of who we are SO you can imagine LMH x kge are celebs there are bound to be ppl who will comment nonsense stuff.....

I am happy that LMH has taken the reign in his hands and decided that he is going to take the moves and declare the status of his relation and nobody effing even dispatch can take a complete back seat....

I am so impressed that his maturity has taught him how handle beautiful relations and rubbish off nonsensical talks harming his love(kge)

now about tomm last post I feel and believe that kge was with him and she took the pics from her phone after he gave her those flowers and said that he loves her immensely and they had a amazing date to finish off the biggest day in there lives..:::they were taking walks and bike rides like us normal ppl and enjoying being in love ....::

so I say that she was with him and they were completely and hopelessly in love and they both never wanted the night to get over and just spent the night together.....PERIOD.....

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 3
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, here Anne said:

HELLO EVERYONE~~~

I need to read what I've been missing. wait.

I think we all need to calm down a bit, and be on the same page now...........

really, for whatever reason he posted twice yesterday, everyone should never - I repeat, NEVER - ignore the fact that it took him 10 days of silence (since his own birthday) to post TWICE a day, which happened to be Go Eun's Day.

Calling him "doesn't know" or "doesn't remember" her birthday is total BS. Shippers around the world have been talking about their birthday since the drama ended. Like how in the world he's not knowing? That's pure ignorance then. And watching how he behaved around GE on set will never indicate that he's ignorant person. He's kinda sweet and caring, everyone agrees right? So we can jump to conclusion that he KNOWS. That's it. If OIM keep on insisting he doesn't know, they simply say their oppa is an ignorant person.

And we all can't also force our opinion that the shadow is her shadow, there's no proofs at all for that. So okay, we just need to agree that "somebody's with him"; let the somebody's case open for ge, bodyguards, photographer, friends, whoever it is then.

Another thing we MUST NEVER forget, the first post gave that romantic vibe. WHO in the world post something romantic without their appearance on the post, only song playing (with a very deep meaning, talking about dancing with someone, getting closer, etc) ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S BIRTHDAY, dragging the WHOLE WORLD assuming a certain relationship and after the whole world wishing her birthday, he's not saying anything against us? Instead, he made us all believe there's something going on by posting more pictures that can be related to it? I don't think I'd say this, but, if he's just using ge's birthday to take all the spotlight for himself, let everyone talk about him; that's just pure evil. And I believe he's not gonna ever do that... come on he doesn't need the spotlight anymore, he got it all already. Instead, I believe he wanted to share the light he has to her side, let the world know there's such beautiful lady having a birthday today because she's his world. 

I only want to highlight that yesterday, BOTH OF THEM ARE HAPPY. I cannot prove they're spending the day together, that's for sure, but, I'm still happy for them. There. I said what I said.

i really really love this!!!

and i share the same sentiment as yours regarding the said shadow. as much as i want to catch a glimpse of another person's, simply say it's hers, the other side of my brain ensures me it's not. 

and again, a capital YES to the "i'm still happy for them regardless what went on yesterday". 

• Like 8
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3

guys, as an ahjumma with little interest of social media... I am tryong to follow the logic of that IG border.. 

So, do we put the border when we post on IG? Or do some people have that border already when they take the picture? coz if it's the first, why would he bother to put the border only for the second pic when he posted three pictures right? 

sorry, this ahjumma is very outdated with technology.. that explains why i use my husband's netflix acc to watch kdrama hahahhaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 20

5 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I just realized, for KGE/JTE, this is expectation v reality

Expectation: LG on Maximus in his glorious jacket of doom, with the flowers

Reality: LMH in his short shorts on a bike with flowers 

Our expectation: LMH in leaves

Reality: takeout fried chicken and rewatching TKEM and measuring shadows 

I’m sorry I’m still backreading :joy:but his glorious jacket of doom and red riding hood took me out :lol::lol::lol:. Who are you and where have you been, I’ve been laughing so hard at your posts . Here, have my soompi points :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

7 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

guys, as an ahjumma with little interest of social media... I am tryong to follow the logic of that IG border.. 

So, do we put the border when we post on IG? Or do some people have that border already when they take the picture? coz if it's the first, why would he bother to put the border only for the second pic when he posted three pictures right? 

sorry, this ahjumma is very outdated with technology.. that explains why i use my husband's netflix acc to watch kdrama hahahhaha

Border/frame feature is not available on IG, so this must be a feature on her phone/photo app. 

• Like 11
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

It's just a photo filter. When you take photos with your phone, you can choose certain filters to make it look different or a certain way. KGE likes to use the border filter for most of her photos. Fans notice that since a large portion of her IG posted photos have the white borders. LMH never use that filter for his photos. He never posted any with the white borders. The one that he posted with the white borders was a photo he took from her, the beach photo. On her birthday, he posted a second photo with the borders. So many shippers think he might've took the photo from KGE again or made some reference to her.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5

23 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I've seen the squished versions. Now I need to see the choreographed ones.

okay mom, weekly reporting about to be presented by yours truly. 

after seeing how madness is increased by hundred times fold these past two days, i have to revise for what i used to say a week ago. i said i was impressed at how calm this ship had turned to days prior to the queen's birthday, alas it's not the same case anymore. this ship of ours isn't CALM AT ALL. 

there has been me reporting, thank you for your attention. adios!:whee!!:

• LOL 14

14 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

To all the OIMs and non-believers lurking on here that are saying:

1) LMH doesn’t even know it’s KGE’s birthday... IF by some odd chance he didn’t know or forgot, it’s already confirmed they have a TKEM cast chat group and they are “sticky”. Since they are a close group, someone would have likely asked KGE what she was doing for her birthday OR planned a get together to celebrate.

2) LMH posting on KGE’s birthday is a coincidence... THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES! He hasn’t posted since his own birthday which was over a week ago and he decided to post a video in the wee hours of the morning with a super romantic song on KGE’s birthday?! IF by the tiniest chance he really had no clue it was her birthday... He must have figured it out basically 1 minute after posting because of everyone spamming his comments saying happy birthday to KGE. Then to top it off, he posts ANOTHER post confirming he’s not alone. SOMEONE else is taking pictures of him.

3) It’s not true! You shippers are delusional! LMH and KGE are not together!... I think we can all agree LMH isn’t stupid, he knows what’s being said out there about him and KGE (He knows every move he makes will be analyzed - especially when it’s something like posting pictures of himself and a lady). The noise about the 2 of them is only getting louder. If there was really nothing going on between the 2 of them and they didn’t want to go through the hassle and awkwardness of making official denial statements through their agencies, I’m pretty sure they could have just legit low-key denied it by posting pictures of themselves doing their own thing with their own friends so fans can clearly see they aren’t even hanging out together. However, LMH is pouring barrels of gasoline on this fire!

At the end of the day, if LMH and KGE are happy... We should be happy for them and support them. Whether they are together or not.

But they are obviously together. HahahahahahHahahahahah 

I totally agree with your point of view. it's like connecting dots that already exists before.

if previously he had not posted a photo with KGE in a romantic pose, or his obvious behavior behind the scenes. I would buy that OIM said that his post yesterday was just a coincidence and didn't mean nothing. but we obviously know the right answer. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 7

Hello ladies, office is super busy today i barely can breath. Just can't help myself to visit this thread during short break, since i don't want to miss anything, lol. Hopefully we'll get another crumbs for today and that i can join you guys in the evening

Note: today i saw some local media in my country published news about last nite

:hwaiting:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

okay mom, weekly reporting about to be presented by yours truly. 

after seeing how madness is increased by hundred times fold these past two days, i have to revise for what i used to say a week ago. i said i was impressed at how calm this ship had turned to days prior to the queen's birthday, alas it's not the same case anymore. this ship of ours isn't CALM AT ALL. 

there has been me reporting, thank you for your attention. adios!

Spoiler

This reminds me of my accidental research. I went to the calm ship, when I actually wanted to go to another one. The calm ship is as calm as can be.

I didn't know the other ship had a huge warning on it. I went WHOA! The total opposite of calmness, I must say

Added:

@goldenashes97 is going to go bipolar backreading when she comes out of the cave. Let's hope she survives the high tides.

Edited by extrodinairey
Special msg
  • LOL 20