[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, HR. said:

That still doesn't explain his song choice, so to all OIMs, let us all be happy together and accept the fact that he is whipped for one girl and one girl only. 

:heartxoxo:

HAHA ikrr let’s just be happy right now. Let each of us do our job properly. Let some protect Minho, while some protect Goeun or Mineun. Seriously, what did exactly they expect shipper to do? We of course will connect the dots and protect Mineun at all cost.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I have pages to backread but I need to work :wacko:. I want to slowly enjoy reading all the posts here, so keep them coming and I will be back later.

Hopefully by then, there are many conclusions to LMH's IG posts. He has earned my respect and I am so happy for him as he finally won his Queen's heart. And of course, am happy for KGE too. No one is best but the King himself.

Please give us positive announcements, show your affections publicly, talk about each other in interviews, thank each other in award ceremonies, get married and have kids.

• Like 7
  • Love 12

22 minutes ago, HR. said:

Anyone else here tracking KGE's 'Following' list on IG? She currently follows 79 people. I am hoping that she is saving her 80th follow for the ever so obvious LMH <3

and LMG ig followed 3 :phew:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4

new normal dating set up: go on a bike ride near at the river during wee hours while listening to a lovesong titled dancing universe.:happydance:

our ship

RLDArh.gif

:waitwhat:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 9

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:
8 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Hahah. Just accidentally came across. What bothers me is the username, it's familiar and we've interacted with a lot of times 

Good job with your research. 

Now spill!

No I can't :ph34r: I'll just quote what she said:

"At least these OIMs will stay with him in the end."

:whytho:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Sorry, I beg to differ. Why would that be rude? They were not disrespectful comments. They are all love and well wishes and if I were the one getting those comments I would be more than delighted. If I were one of those possessive OIM fans, I'd probably felt more on the overly zealous/assuming side, but certainly not rude. Well, we live in a free society and these people are there to grab the benefits of freedom of expression. I won't let it pass if that free speech is violated but it was certainly not the case for those comments yesterday. 

It’s okayy for you to differ. I’m only trying to put myself in their shoes. None of them was disrespectful comment, I agree, but if I’m seeing from OIM’s point of view, maybe they would see there is a probability for him to plainly enjoy his free time, nothing more.

but of course, I beg to differ. I absolutely think there’s more to just enjoying free time bcs why this specific date? Why the specific song? And the second post is there to confirm he is not alone. He knows the comment in his previous post caused riot and he added fuel to the fire to show he is indeed with someone, instead of just alone. He is literally leaning to something more than just “enjoying his free time”. He is dating! No one can say otherwise unless there is any news that confirms otherwise.

7 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

“The so called "OIM" fans you call us will still be the ones to stick by him and support him.” This one? REALLY??? :blink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Let's answer them back, will OIMs stay with him if he chooses KGE in the end?

• LOL 23

17 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

These OIMs are possessive and a bit scary. Eekkk :onfirex:

• LOL 8

14 hours ago, here Anne said:

HELLO EVERYONE~~~

I need to read what I've been missing. wait.

I think we all need to calm down a bit, and be on the same page now...........

really, for whatever reason he posted twice yesterday, everyone should never - I repeat, NEVER - ignore the fact that it took him 10 days of silence (since his own birthday) to post TWICE a day, which happened to be Go Eun's Day.

Calling him "doesn't know" or "doesn't remember" her birthday is total BS. Shippers around the world have been talking about their birthday since the drama ended. Like how in the world he's not knowing? That's pure ignorance then. And watching how he behaved around GE on set will never indicate that he's ignorant person. He's kinda sweet and caring, everyone agrees right? So we can jump to conclusion that he KNOWS. That's it. If OIM keep on insisting he doesn't know, they simply say their oppa is an ignorant person.

And we all can't also force our opinion that the shadow is her shadow, there's no proofs at all for that. So okay, we just need to agree that "somebody's with him"; let the somebody's case open for ge, bodyguards, photographer, friends, whoever it is then.

Another thing we MUST NEVER forget, the first post gave that romantic vibe. WHO in the world post something romantic without their appearance on the post, only song playing (with a very deep meaning, talking about dancing with someone, getting closer, etc) ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S BIRTHDAY, dragging the WHOLE WORLD assuming a certain relationship and after the whole world wishing her birthday, he's not saying anything against us? Instead, he made us all believe there's something going on by posting more pictures that can be related to it? I don't think I'd say this, but, if he's just using ge's birthday to take all the spotlight for himself, let everyone talk about him; that's just pure evil. And I believe he's not gonna ever do that... come on he doesn't need the spotlight anymore, he got it all already. Instead, I believe he wanted to share the light he has to her side, let the world know there's such beautiful lady having a birthday today because she's his world. 

I only want to highlight that yesterday, BOTH OF THEM ARE HAPPY. I cannot prove they're spending the day together, that's for sure, but, I'm still happy for them. There. I said what I said.

Yes I agree with this completely @here Anne ! If you think about it for all The  days why on her birthday and with that song (knowing it’s her birthday) and pretty sure he doesn’t want to hog the spotlight from her on her special day unless he also wants to express his “admiration” or perhaps “love” for her on that day.  Thank you for your post :heart4:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 4
  • Love 9

I just remember something. Last year KGE friends throw her a suprise party and one of her bff posted it on her IG (you can check here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc4jjRp8Br/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link) , but yesterday there was none.

In my delulu mind, her pic with her on the purple shirt is when she celebrate her birthday with LMH and her besties. *okay I need to go back to reality* :hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Maybe the border thing is cus KGE was going to post it and did her edit, but then LMH decided to instead.

Gonna go with that.

Or Choco is trying to send us mixed messages.  Has anyone heard of Son of Sam?  In the 70s, there was a mass murderer who claimed his dog possessed him and told him to do it.

Choco is using telepathy to convince LMH to do the border in order to alert us to what’s going on.

wtf am I rambling about I need sleep

Wait is the real ship Choco and KGE? LMH is the wingman?! :scream:

• LOL 14

38 minutes ago, niena.leeun said:

But, but, but..i read (mostly in twitter) that long-time Minoz said “LMH’s not the type that giving out clues on his private life on social media..he never did with his previous rship and no reason for him to start now” ...i dunno if this is just the way for them to deny all the cryptic posts by him or they are just plain OIM

Any long-time Minoz can somehow explain if he’s really change big time this time

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I am nowhere close to being a reliable source of his behavior.  It was actually meant as a joke. Or not. But definitely not to be taken seriously

• LOL 10

23 minutes ago, HR. said:

I think someone mentioned this previously on this thread that MS gives a lot of time for people to reflect on their life. LMH has also mentioned on his DAZED interview that his mind and attitude has changed from when he was in his teenage years and 20s. I would consider myself a long-time Minoz, and personally, I have never seen him so whipped in a bts for his drama. They are right, the old LMH would have no reason to start posting about his personal relationship on social media. But, this isn't the old LMH. He has matured and at this point in his life, he is starting to realize how important family is for him, and he has a different outlook in the type of relationship that he wants. 

DAZED interview: https://aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/page/blog/lee-min-ho-dazed-interview/PJQs_mudKx6QM6wdEp5JEg0ebnm08Jn 

*This is all in my pov as a Minoz, don't attack me if you think otherwise :phew:

Tqvm dear :wub: I really hope that long-time Minoz could accept and realise the changes on LMH as you’ve mentioned, this is not the old LMH..quite sad reading some tweets that ridicule us shippers as being highly delusional because we analysing too much from his posts...nevertheless these group of people won’t affect me because I have all of you wonderful people here :hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 13