[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, HR. said:

I am convinced that the whole industry is into this ship! Even JCW has joined our ship. 

@Prerna THAT’S IT! I lost it with that edited cctv room scene. I am officially sacrificing my entire life to become a full time shipper of MinEun. I almost threw my laptop watching that edited clip bc I couldn’t take the giddy emotions I felt!!! Njdhhdhsjdhfh 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4762c48d598265c614dd

• LOL 11

On 5/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, effyisme said:

@insteadofme we all know right... LMH is always looking at KGE lips.. I think he is obsessed with kissing her haha

Like what @Niki Idy said... their sexual tension is bursting through the roof... 

Gosh I am having such morning smirking here with your words "sexual tension is bursting.." really it feels so naughty yet sexy kind of way...hahahha I guess he can not handle it well with those mixed feeling he has for her like his affection, care, mesmerized and sexually aroused in positive ways ladies... :lol::hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

I dunno the culture in SK, do you share earphones with other people (friends) easily?

It’s very personal device in my opinion, you only share it with your extra closed circle. Personally I only share it with my ex boyfriend (husband) and kids. And below is ep 4-5 shooting scenes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCFNQWfpOJI/?igshid=fzyfxe97ov18

I smirked when KGE posted that picture. I don’t know whether she did that with other person before, but from my personal view, it’s basically her declaration  that this man is taken :D.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

dunno the culture in SK, do you share earphones with other people (friends) easily?

Im not sure abt this tho but i remember one of our chingu here shares tht Koreans love couple stuff, like matching phonecase, bracelet like tht but but our couple shares earphone awwwww

nae shimjang:heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Good morning every one!

Its so nice to wake up to so many new pages to catch up with. All of your posts put a wide smile on my face. :D

Every time when people find new crumbs from the existing material AGAIN, I feel like I need to show respect for our ultra attentive and intelligent fan base! The poem coincidence is just WOW. I am with this theory proposed by one of our lovely members here. 

LMH is not the poetic type of guys. :blink: And it’s out of his character to post a poem on his ig, and to be honest, based on the English translation, I can’t really relate the meaning of this poem to anything related to fans. It’s more like a love poem I have to say. But speaking of poems, I always think we need to master the language of which the poem is written in before truly understand the meaning. Translation is so tricky here. 

Like many have said before, when there are too many coincidences, they are not merely coincidences anymore. :wub:

The coincidence of the Korean Mother’s Day is already enough to convince me that they are in a serious relationship, and now, we even have THIS. 

Cant wait for GoEun Birthday to come and see what Mr Giddy can come up with - something cryptic but obvious at the same time? Oh. Girls. I think he got himself such a high standard to attain lol 

:popcornjackson:

Sometimes I wonder if we would ever get the dating announcement, because with the pace of their relationship, perhaps we could get straight to the wedding announcement LOL. The photos of them together with Lady Noh, and in the last day of shooting conveyed more like Couple Vibe rather than Dating vibe. :wub:

:evilelmo:

As for X factor, I am with a lot of girls here. There is no need to discuss and make comparison anymore (no offence). We live for what we have now. :rolleyes: I just want our queen to be the last one. Just that there is one thing I would like to voice out. The whole proposal thing is just a rumour without any evidence or confirmation and it is not even widely reported. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

He treats his fans well and with respect. He’s exactly the type of person you’d want to be friends with. He’s not the perfect, cool guy and that’s what makes him so perfect in our eyes. 

:approves:

i like how he is a gentleman, tilt the screen more so that she can see it better:heart4:

you can tell how a guy will treat you by the way he treats his mother. :sparklyeyes::allgoodlol:

-------------

c twitter

• Like 2
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Like many have said before, when there are too many coincidences, they are not merely coincidences anymore. 

'When its fate, there's no coincidence' remember?:wub:

Agree with you. If we look at our royal couple, there are soooooo many coincidence circumstances which doesnt make sense now if people keep telling us tht those are simply  'coincidence' at this point:joy:

I dont buy tht:ph34r:

Again nae shimjangggggggg:heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 5

10 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Hello Royal Court Friends!! 

I dunno why I'm excited for tomorrow! I can feel some tingly sensations whenever I think about Ggone's birthday. I kinda feel like Mr. Giddy is up to something  - something grand? He's been quiet lately. Well my logical brain says he must be busy with some work-related things or he might be taking a break but my shipper brain says he must be preparing something for someone.. you know maybe like...

a trip to the best korean cake shop

a call to his favorite florist

a meet with his favorite jewelry shop 

Oh well! Hahaha at this point, I am 1000% convinced that MH will prepare/give something to Ggone on her special day - whether public or privately, I am so sure! (I dunno where I'm getting all this energy of being certain haha)

Thank you to all the shippers who are positively keeping it happy and energetic in here! We're never gonna give up and never gonna stop! We're just getting started!

*had to find an excuse to use the meme*

:rickroll:

Or maybe busy reserving all the LED Wall along Gangnam to match shippers' surprise??  :):rickroll:

• LOL 17

14 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Hello Royal Court Friends!! 

I dunno why I'm excited for tomorrow! I can feel some tingly sensations whenever I think about Ggone's birthday. I kinda feel like Mr. Giddy is up to something  - something grand? He's been quiet lately. Well my logical brain says he must be busy with some work-related things or he might be taking a break but my shipper brain says he must be preparing something for someone.. you know maybe like...

a trip to the best korean cake shop

a call to his favorite florist

a meet with his favorite jewelry shop 

Oh well! Hahaha at this point, I am 1000% convinced that MH will prepare/give something to Ggone on her special day - whether public or privately, I am so sure! (I dunno where I'm getting all this energy of being certain haha)

Thank you to all the shippers who are positively keeping it happy and energetic in here! We're never gonna give up and never gonna stop! We're just getting started!

*had to find an excuse to use the meme*

:rickroll:

I imagine if they already reach that stage yet, where KGE will bring LMH to join her for birthday dinner at home, and officially introduce him to her family

(recalling that cute 'this-is-my-boyfriend' scene from ep 13)

:please:

My shipper heart is burst in happy tears just from imagining it

:crymeme:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1