[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

See that?  After the playful banter and re-assuring hug between LMH and PSH,  LMH immediately disengaged - turned his back & went back to his corner

This is something that he did not do pre & during TKEM shoots. He lingered - either by a smile, by a repartee, by touch, by sight, by the simple angle of his body.  I could not remember a time the camera caught him turning his back on KGE.  Most telling was his tendency to search for her gaze, to capture it & lock into her eyes. And his laugh! Most of all, the precious sound of his laughter -- in response to whatever-KGE!

I dunno if it was taking LMH some time to disengage from being LG but it is remarkable how he continued to show even the gentlest of connection with KGE or of her character TE in all of their interaction, even after the camera had stopped. .

That's the difference I have been talking about.

The keyword here is CONSISTENCY :doggie:

• Like 21
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, masunni said:

i think being sexy and drop dead gorgeous aren't enough if you talk about about marriage/partner for life. yes it would be truly a blessing if you could have those qualities as well but the idea of spending the rest of your life with someone is more than just superficial factors. imo KGE is sexier (than his exs) by her inner beauty, mature way in thinking and behave. a girl who's simple and pure but effortlessly knows how to put smile on him is the suitable one for LMH 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

35 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

He lingered - either by a smile, by a repartee, by touch, by sight, by the simple angle of his body.  I could not remember a time the camera caught him turning his back on KGE.  Most telling was his tendency to search for her gaze, to capture it & lock into her eyes

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f36470ff8f24095f11

I'll back you up with a receipt..

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

I'll back you up with a receipt..

First video _ why so shy? Lol! 

:eats2:

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Hey gals just check the 1st pic it’s a bts shot ....look at how close they are and sharing same earphones.......

Ugh! To LMH's staff fixing his robe, give them  a little bit of their own time, will you? Lol! But yes, great to see these no space pictures. Also, can I just say, I love how beautiful KGE's hands are. So dainty. 

:hooray2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Count me in! 

Really felt bad for Jangmi ;) Kahi did him dirty. LMH did not even lay a finger on that stick balm but he got followed. 

#KahiApologizetoJangmi

LMH ate it :yum: and found it tasty. Conveyed his message to the company. They got motivated and started to follow him to get the idea of his likings. In future they may launch more products to satisfy LMH's taste buds.

:heart2:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 19
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Heyhooooooooooo what's up everyone?

Hide contents

Alright, now. Gotta go back to my cave. Still got freakin exams. See you on Saturday!

Hahaha! In their dance skills we trust! 

:gangnamstyle::twerk2:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Cara said:

i think being sexy and drop dead gorgeous aren't enough if you talk about about marriage/partner for life. yes it would be truly a blessing if you could have those qualities as well but the idea of spending the rest of your life with someone is more than just superficial factors. imo KGE is sexier (than his exs) by her inner beauty, mature way in thinking and behave. a girl who's simple and pure but effortlessly knows how to put smile on him is the suitable one for LMH 

I'm totally agree with this. Marriage life is complicated and not everytime you will enjoy happiness with your husband or wife. Sometimes we will feel sad, angry, etc. So i think the most important thing is we find someone who make us comfortable. 

And i think KGE have inner beauty, humble, mature and a simple person. LMH and KGE will be a perfect match to each other :rickroll:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

We definitely know our priorities here! Hahahahha

Hahaha! Paris will be first on their list. Always a good idea this super romantic city. Also which reminds me, KGE's Chanel ad for J12 looks like a modern Monalisa. 

:notsureifserious: :heart2:

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

30 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Ugh! To LMH's staff fixing his robe, give them  a little bit of their own time, will you? Lol! But yes, great to see these no space pictures. Also, can I just say, I love how beautiful KGE's hands are. So dainty. 

14 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Hahaha! In their dance skills we trust! 

:gangnamstyle::twerk2:

@DianaMishka pls edit your post by removing the image/gif/vid. We are not allowed to quote image/gif/vid. Its Soompi rule

Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Totally agree with you there. And his smile is radiating the happiness :happy2:

• Like 4