[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Rambling out loud, I hope that they go see the northern lights in Iceland together.  He did mention he wanted to go there. 

I would very much like that experience to be with KGE. :winkx:

It would be a new experience together.. sorry not liking the London scene because of the "she who must not be name"

They can take the same picture of their backs like the one he posted. We will get the hint.

Hahaha!!! I like this thought. Back picture at the blue lagoon with their silky, milky backs. Or just looking up at the aurora borealis in their glass roofed igloos. Perfect honeymoon setting though. 

:rubchin:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Cheers to that! If I were KGE I'd also like to be the last love more than the first love. Not that I'm saying he isn't mature or wasn't mature before... But because I love them both together I hope they'll be that couple who'll enjoy their time together, love tirelessly and be together for good with little kiddos (only because I think they both love to have kids). Imagine little Min Hos and Go Euns. Hahaha! 

LMH would be very good at handling kids. See this video for itself how our manbaby is handling a baby...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCCIArhwOn/?igshid=oxd1bjsgbp5b

I loved it when he didn't even flinch when the baby peed. Instincts can't be faked. Loving kids by patting their cheeks is another thing and handling babies (changing their diapers etc) is another level. Our boy belongs to that level.

KGE can have a good night's sleep after handing over the juniors to their papa. 

:eats:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

1 hour ago, Kaydeelee said:

It will not matter since you will not lose on your bet. People spend $350/person to watch Foo Fighters and even more to see Taylor Swift. If it wont break the bank, I’d go for it. And when you do go, please ask all the important questions. And importantly, don’t be intimidated with those deep-set dreamy eyes. 

I think this is the most important part to highlight. By the time we finally meet him some of us perhaps already happily melt away before those enchanting eyes, lol :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

9 hours ago, carriekllo said:

I worry for our girl's neck. Just came across this article with her saying PHJ is too tall and she had neck pains whilst shooting. I think LMH is even slightly taller.... Come to think of both her exes SHK and BYN were shorter than 180cm..not that height really matters, I mean LMH literally bends in half for her anyways

I remembered this detail when I saw her having to stretch her neck to look at LMH. Her pairing seems to go tall and taller. Maybe her next pairing will be that super tall dude Lee Kwang Soo from running man.Hahaha

Edited by extrodinairey
Managed to recall the dude's name
  • LOL 16

6 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Rambling out loud, I hope that they go see the northern lights in Iceland together.  He did mention he wanted to go there. 

I would very much like that experience to be with KGE. :winkx:

It would be a new experience together.. sorry not liking the London scene because of the "she who must not be name"

They can take the same picture of their backs like the one he posted. We will get the hint.

OMG.. I can totally picture this scene of them together..just sitting there watching the northern lights..sharing beautiful moments together..awwww :bashful:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

It will not matter since you will not lose on your bet. People spend $350/person to watch Foo Fighters and even more to see Taylor Swift. If it wont break the bank, I’d go for it. And when you do go, please ask all the important questions. And importantly, don’t be intimidated with those deep-set dreamy eyes

She will need to undergo some serious mental training prior to meeting him.

:crazymad:

And welcome to newbies.  I see there are a few for the past few days.  Just remember, we are TOTALLY normal and sane here, regardless of what you see.

:whee!!:

Edited by extrodinairey
Welcome newbies
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

Cheers to that! If I were KGE I'd also like to be the last love more than the first love. Not that I'm saying he isn't mature or wasn't mature before... But because I love them both together I hope they'll be that couple who'll enjoy their time together, love tirelessly and be together for good with little kiddos (only because I think they both love to have kids). Imagine little Min Hos and Go Euns. Hahaha! 

42 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

LMH would be very good at handling kids. See this video for itself how our manbaby is handling a baby...

I loved it when he didn't even flinch when the baby peed. Instincts can't be faked. Loving kids by patting their cheeks is another thing and handling babies (changing their diapers etc) is another level. Our boy belongs to that level.

KGE can have a good night's sleep after handing over the juniors to their papa. 

Since others are talking about LMHxKGE having kids.... My friend and I had a conversation about LMH being featured in The Return of Superman. Does anyone else here want to see LMH in TROS or is it just me??? :lol:

• LOL 10

It will not matter since you will not lose on your bet. People spend $350/person to watch Foo Fighters and even more to see Taylor Swift. If it wont break the bank, I’d go for it. And when you do go, please ask all the important questions. And importantly, don’t be intimidated with those deep-set dreamy eyes. 

Ooohhh Interesting! Sign me up! I wonder how much the talent fee is though? 

I heard he got paid 80 million won (66k USD) per episode of TKEM? So a private group would cost so much more per head. Atleast around 5kusd perhaps? But that would be such an experience. Should be ready with loads of questions. Actually, since TKEM is still showing on Netflix and expanding to other countries they should organise a virtual tour. Like fans could go on a virtual conference with the cast and ask questions.or they could also play more games. Sigh. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

i'm getting a bit emotional while backreading. the calmness you guys were exuding in the last few pages let my heart be at peace. it feels like we're actually sailing on a wave-less sea when in fact we're still docking, waiting for the capts to get aboard (can they be any faster? im restless). 

in all seriousness, are we going to channel the similar CALMNESS as the neighbor shipper, as per @goldenashes97 mentioned pages back? :shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

17 minutes ago, HR. said:

Since others are talking about LMHxKGE having kids.... My friend and I had a conversation about LMH being featured in The Return of Superman. Does anyone else here want to see LMH in TROS or is it just me??? :lol:

yo're definitely not alone.

i've been visualizing him being left home alone, handling his kids on his own with no help whatsoever from his wife.

...and that is clearly not helping sooth the on-going madness at all. why on earth, do i have to dig my own grave? dammit! :crymeme:

• LOL 15

16 hours ago, Prerna said:

Ohh so You live in Korea ......

Hiii I live in many places as my work's assignment so been living in Seoul for 4 years but now I am in Singapore..Been in Australia and Hong Kong as well so I understand their culture, the basic language for survival hahaha so I know simple mandarin and basic hangeul..Actually some Knets are typical ignorant people who happened to see things in the surface and make judgment easily. I also met some of them who were logical in their views of celebrities like the rest of us here. Nastiest knetz like to pull the celeb down the drains and attack them with whatever he/she get so most celebs get the fans and haters as well including our couple. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

30 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I don't want the love story to just end in a wedding. I genuinely want them to have a blissful marriage and a big, happy family.  

Yes, I want life long happiness for them and their children. They’ll have 2: a boy and a girl. I can just imagine what a beautiful family they’ll be. It’s getting my emotional just thinking about it :lol:

25 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

in all seriousness, are we going to channel the similar CALMNESS as the neighbor shipper, as per @goldenashes97 mentioned pages back? 

Hahahaha yes, we are trying to remain CALM. 

This is the calm before the storm because we will all surely die from happiness when they confirm they’re in love :lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

31 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

WhoooaH!! The baby handling is so natural. I think he's even better than me.:o And I can sense that he has done a lot of reflection and soul searching during his military duty. So the timing of meeting and working with KGE cannot be better than this. They met at the right time, hopefully fall in love at the right time, and live happily ever after. I don't want the love story to just end in a wedding. I genuinely want them to have a blissful marriage and a big, happy family.  

Yessss me too I don't pray them up till married but everlasting love life till the very end with so many beautiful things  for them...You see this is my one and only shipping for Korean celeb couple in my life but I do believe this gonna take my whole life time to ship them bcoz they will be FOREVER hahhaa so fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride or the wave of the ocean of love :rickroll:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Sorry to cut your post short, just want to say, I agree with you!

I apologize, if I sound like I'm gender biased here, but I think, most fans are girls/women (for LMH & KGE) and most of them I'm afraid to say for LMH, are the extra possessive OIM's (Oppa is Mine - for the new comers here).  So, not surprising if they don't follow KGE. This also means there are millions of them out there - OIM's and neutrals.

What I want to stress is, the quality of the Arjenias/Minoz/neutrals that supports MinEun, instead of the quantity. I want to think that, the Minoz or Arjenias who supports this couple are wise, responsible and mature. We don't just support blindly, we are here because 'we see something beautiful' in them together. Of course, we won't force, it is their life and happiness after all. Ultimately, they are the ones who will have to make the choice and I'm sure they understand that. In the 700 ++ pages of this thread, we've analysed almost everything, bts, presscons, fancam and it is just crystal clear there is something brewing that has turned into something beautiful!! They are a beautiful couple! At the moment, I am not waiting for any dating anouncement!  To me, they are dating now - they just want to keep it low and private. So, I'll let them be, but, it will be a bonus if they keep dropping us some crumbs, how cryptic it may be, just to let us know, they are happily dating :Dhahaha ok ... I'm not asking much!  The announcement that I'm waiting for is the wedding!! Take as much time as you want MinEun couple, we'll be waiting!!

WINNER!!  :foryou:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, HR. said:

I’m with you and your friend!!! I’m a fan of Hao and Kang Gary in TROS!:D

I can just imagine LMH and the little Min(i)Euns going on little adventures. Ahhhh, bliss. But first, dating announcement, marriage announcement, pregnancy announcement then TROS.:please:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Yessss me too I don't pray them up till married but everlasting love life till the very end with so many beautiful things  for them...You see this is my one and only shipping for Korean celeb couple in my life but I do believe this gonna take my whole life time to ship them bcoz they will be FOREVER hahhaa so fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride or the wave of the ocean of love 

Take my points! You said it best! 

I’m dedicated to this ship and this ship only! I have never and will never ship another couple again. This one is it! I am confident they will get married and live a happy life together. 

I’m never leaving this ship! Period! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 5