[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Did you gals not see the ad that she speaks in she said khai is for brides who want to look pretty on there big day on there wedding day.....

it’s like khai knows that this is perfect way to put it across to ppl boz LMH told to use these lines so that we all can prepare ourselves 

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Model-in-law

:idk:

Can't they (Kahi) just make us happy by casting both of them for either wedding or dating ad? i guarantee dramatic increase in their sales worldwide

:sparklyeyes:

Edit: Rain and Kim Tae Hee also had a joint ad project, if i'm not mistaken B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

13 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I also think there's a lot of of relationship hints already plastered in their Instagram post.

LMH's Insta
1) 22 Nov 2019, I saw something beautiful, autumn picture. This is a getting to know stage 
2) 31 Dec 2019, in Busan. This is memorable for him because they took each other's picture or atleast took it perhaps at the same time with their crew. 
3) 16 Feb, The King with a heart. Could be a confession. 
4) 2 March, Spring picture, LMH being impatien or excited. Waiting for KGE's yes and at the same time for TKEM to air. In the solo key word interview, when asked about Romance, he answered TKEM. For him this drama is about romance.
5) 17 April, TKEM started airing. In his picture he has that toy KGE won for him at the arcade. Clingy much. 
6) 8 May, This picture has some form of significance. Of course he enjoyed all the hand holding at "the making" but why post on 8 May? Unless this is their MU stage. Not yet bf/gf but I think more of he knew then KGE also likes him. 
7) 15 May, he posted that solo picture which also happens to be that time he first met KGE on the set. That platform is where they both sat down laughing as evidenced in one of the fancam BTS pictures. 
8) 22 May. Posted the holding hands picture. He obviously got the picture from her insta since it's the only picture in his feed with a border. There's a huge chance they are already together here. I hope so at least. 
I will stop here and share the rest of thoughts later. 

:happy2::gangnamstyle:

Continuing this saga of my thoughts about what goes on LMH's mind when he posts his pictures on insta. 

9) 25 May, when LMH posted the beheading scene disguised as oh, "I'm posting this because I want to show you all how I monitor my scenes." (adds the other picture with sec mo also monitoring). But nope, he's not fooling us. He definitely posted this to remind himself of that faithful night when they did the beheading. The mother of all kissing scenes in this entire drama. That kissing scene and the BTS of course sealed it. They are super attracted to each other. They could be lovers and best friends at the same time. 

10) 2 June, Blurry picture post. He captioned it with ?? Is he still asking and waiting for a response on something? Or is he teasing KGE and testing her how she would follow next with her own cryptic post. Of course we also know why he posted this set of pictures, again to remember the amazing moment he had at the CCTV room with his Queen. 

11) 5 June. Minomi, TKEM on TV with dim or no lights. So I heard somewhere in this forum that he also lives alone. I sure hope he posted this to remind everyone who he's watching TKEM with based on the Netflix Thailand interview. 

12) 19 June, looks like a converse photoshoot. I so hope this is with KGE because KGE has been wearing converse in TKEM even during promotions of Tune in for Love. She seems to be a converse girl so let's hope and wait that some commercial or ad, whatever comes out of this soon. 

:fun::heart3:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 6

38 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Enjoy this bridal wear trial with our couple........

I am drooling now......

i soooooooo wish this happens and they involve us all with some fancam or cctv footage../.::::heythere:

Stop being such a dork and innocent......

We know wht you can do to show your love.....

:happyshakes:

The bridal wear edit is nice! His jaw will drop seeing her in a wedding dress... haha

13 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I'm back! ...after being denied to log-in a few times! I thought this forum has broken too many rules and being taken down! Hahaha. I have so much to catch up! A short one for now, and I'll be back! 

Do you all notice the 'Shippers Paradise' description? It says: 'A place of negative worship. Pick your poison' ... I chuckled at this! Hahaha

Pick your poison? We've all be infected by MinEun virus already, no need to pick haha

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Worry not! You're never too unworthy to be whipped. :lol:

Why did the first thought that come to mind, was someone else being whipped by Mr Giddy's whip?

Esp during beheading scene... *AHEM*

:Twerkdatbutt:

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Can't they (Kahi) just make us happy by casting both of them for either wedding or dating ad? i guarantee dramatic increase in their sales worldwide

:sparklyeyes:

The internet will crash.

And we will be definitely contributing to most of it HAHA

• LOL 17

24 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Just check this out gals LMH just tried to

snoot closer to kge after the kiss.....

I also noticed he kind of raised his night robe? ...as if it is hot somewhere hahaha ...sorry I'm in the gutter hole at the moment! This is indeed poison to my brain ...hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

3 minutes ago, lysandr said:

The internet will crash.

And we will be definitely contributing to most of it HAHA

Ikr :D at least this thread will be blessed with biggest crumbs ever: their ad video in wedding attire! (and please make sure to give us the bts too, lol B))

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14

37 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Just check this out gals LMH just tried to

snoot closer to kge after the kiss.....

And crossing legs after so many kissing takes? Was he trying to calm his nerves? I had to go back to the BTS to fully understand how the crossing of the legs happened. I am super imressed with the twitterians working their best work yet going through old materials. Great work!  

Edited: I am 100% sure the “crossing legs” is a form of cover-up. 

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 17

Also, *yet another* update to my GIF story (Part 23-26). Sorry it's been coming in bits and pieces. Am patching up some holes in the story and been changing my mind about how it should go so the editing is delayed.

WARNING: MUCH SAD AHEAD :emmm:

But I promise it is going to get better!

11 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I also noticed he kind of raised his night robe? ...as if it is hot somewhere hahaha ...sorry I'm in the gutter hole at the moment! This is indeed poison to my brain ...hahaha

That's okay, I think most of us fell into the gutter hole and never left, including me HAHAHA

4 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Very suspicious indeed.

Hahahah. This is me and my boyfriend in our first year tbh, no selfies and no uploads on sns becoz my friends parents are my friends and they might end up telling my parents! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is also true. You have something more to hide so you try not to be too obvious. Which ends up being like... MORE OBVIOUS... LOL

So the lack of selcas is telling. :exercice:

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

And crossing legs after so many kissing takes? Was he trying to calm his nerves?

:omg:Omg Omg! Yes, now I remember there's a naughty explanation about this crossing legs thing for Korean men. Lol! High chance it is to calm his nerves. He has a habit of getting excited and a let me try to pull myself together kind of attitude when he's too excited. Lol! Where's my twerking emoji? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

10 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

And crossing legs after so many kissing takes? Was he trying to calm his nerves? I had to go back to the BTS to fully understand how the crossing of the legs happened. I am super imresses with the twitterians working their best work yet going through old materials. Great work!  

Hmmm... obviously because he needed to calm something else :ph34r:

*runs*

• Naughty 7
  • LOL 11

24 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Honest opinion is that Kahi seems to be a new brand and might not even have the moolah to afford LMH too as an endorser. But, but... I think Cell Return can. They managed to get a bunch of celebrity ambassadors. Wouldn't hurt to get another woman ambassador for a techy face mask if they get KGE as part of the family. Hihihi. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

I knew it! @makshimus' mane and I were innocent! Can't say otherwise! You all deserve a whipping for saying we've been naughty. :lol:

:fiercebunny:

that's what they got from doubting us.

we paved the way.

...of being locked out earlier than you ladies. 

@extrodinairey especially you maam. just like what taeeul said, you reap what you sow, ha :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

If you've read our earlier post when that BTS came out, we noticed his crossing legs. He was definitely trying to hide something that might've been shown if he was wearing his leather pants:phew:

Don't think it's just a Korean man thing. Any man who is going through naughty thoughts would try to hide it in public. :lol:

And then there's the leather pants hahahah I can never see (more like unsee) this word anywhere and not think of pages 470s

:crazily:

• LOL 9

Hi Ladies.

Today  When that whole shipper's paradise disappeared, I felt so bad. I though if they are going to delete this forum they could have given advance warning, wish i could have said good bye  to all friends and importantly made alternate arrangements to have these delusional crazy discussions etc etc.

Shall we form another DM group in twitter or face book like that? Something like this happened again means we can at least have another platform.

When this forum appeared again  I thought  Thank God  We got our happy pill called this ship back even if it is delusional one. I am happy we are ok now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

that's what they got from doubting us.

we paved the way.

...of being locked out earlier than you ladies. 

@extrodinairey especially you maam. just like what taeeul said, you reap what you sow, ha :coolshades:

I'm not worthy

:lazyandfart::tenor:

I shall think twice and not be too obvious the next time I try to accuse you and @koreabooooof being naughty

:please:

• LOL 6