[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

They need to break out of their character before they can pursue whatever attraction that they have.

And I'm sorry to say, but it kind of irk me sometimes when every single things was assumed. I love to be in delulu land also, but I'll go back to reality when it gets too overwhelmed for me.  For one, both have their own career and scheduled work. By saying that the reason she's not updating her IG is because she's busy spending time with LMH, I just felt dissappointed. Same goes with assumption of LMH. Not everything is cryptic. But we will always get excited.

Both are not that clingy that they need to be in close distance to each other always. Like I said, they both have work and schedule to do. They are professional people. Of course I'm sure they are keeping touch with one another, on what pretext we dont know, the least of it is as co worker.

Thanks to update from Kim Appa, we know that the reason she's been missing from her IG is because she's busy preparing for the opening of Hero movie and reviewing her next work. Look at her, she's jumping to another work already. And LMH too, he's already kept busy filming ads or CFs. This is what I feel, life moves on. They already moved on with their life and filming TKEM will always be a sweet memory for each of the actor. 

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

KR Netflix released another TKEM/Goblin mash-up. Lol

can't understand Korea, but why does it seems that they are stanning more KGE/GY?

Maybe because Netflix recently added Goblin so they're trying to advertise it more. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 4

5 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

can't understand Korea, but why does it seems that they are stanning more KGE/GY?

Because it was technically a crossover between Kim Shin and JTE. Lol.

Leave JTE to LG! They belong together! Kim Shin can crawl back to his corner and have JET! 

:rage:

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Kookmanna said:

They need to break out of their character before they can pursue whatever attraction that they have.

And I'm sorry to say, but it kind of irk me sometimes when every single things was assumed. I love to be in delulu land also, but I'll go back to reality when it gets too overwhelmed for me.  For one, both have their own career and scheduled work. By saying that the reason she's not updating her IG is because she's busy spending time with LMH, I just felt dissappointed. Same goes with assumption of LMH. Not everything is cryptic. But we will always get excited.

Both are not that clingy that they need to be in close distance to each other always. Like I said, they both have work and schedule to do. They are professional people. Of course I'm sure they are keeping touch with one another, on what pretext we dont know, the least of it is as co worker.

Thanks to update from Kim Appa, we know that the reason she's been missing from her IG is because she's busy preparing for the opening of Hero movie and reviewing her next work. Look at her, she's jumping to another work already. And LMH too, he's already kept busy filming ads or CFs. This is what I feel, life moves on. They already moved on with their life and filming TKEM will always be a sweet memory for each of the actor. 

I get what you're saying because personally, I don't like assuming, too. I'll only be really happy if I can see a solid connection to their online stuff. But the thing is, none of us really know anything. In essence, we're all just assuming but to different extents and directions. So don't let it get to you too much, I guess is all I'm saying.  :)   

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Because it was technically a crossover between Kim Shin and JTE. Lol.

Leave JTE to LG! They belong together! Kim Shin can crawl back to his corner and have JET! 

:rage:

:lol::lol::lol:

then i demand netflix to make a crossover between lee gon and ji eun tak. fair play!:coolshades:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 2

@MinEunObsessed

--------

Sorry to cut up your post. Netflix has factored in TKEM's popularity and since KGE is in both dramas, it's perfect timing for them to promote Goblin. It's a win-win for Netflix since TKEM will also start showing in other countries as well. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

They are riding on the current popularity of TKEM to promote Goblin. Cos Goblin is just on Netflix. And the one connecting both is JTE/JET.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

then i demand netflix to make a crossover between lee gon and ji eun tak. fair play!:coolshades:

OR Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun can just get married. Fair trade! 

:hypehype:

29 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

@extrodinairey

Resistance is futile. Just surrender and join us. Daejang is waiting. :P

:happydance:

As a bonus, you'll get to see a very young-looking Yoon Kyun Sang here. 

:Megalol:

@extrodinairey Join us. Join us. 

:crazily:

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Kaydeelee said:

This is me being pissed with Instagram for not letting us reference them. I’m crying that all the BTSs that this forum had compiled are now all gone.

All previously IG embedded post still remains. I asked about it on TKEM main thread, so the BTS should still be there. You can check page 1 of this thread to find all the BTS. If you click the arrow on the top right, I also updated with the SBS special.

KK8Y5Sa.png

• Awesome 2
  • Thanks 9

it's somehow beyond me at how professionals these k-actors are. i mean, it took them couple of months to finish one project but then boom nothing happened, in this matter romantically. but then it took brad pitt just one episode cameo of friends for him to date jennifer aniston and even get married to her (though they were divorced but that's not my point, heh). 

the resistance these k-actors have, wow.. must be greater than that of mount kilimanjaro.

like, how?? :crazymad:

it wasnt meant to be taken seriously ma friends, teehee

• LOL 22

1 hour ago, Kookmanna said:

Kookmana, irs okay to voice out your opinion, we are just here to have fun and make our hearts feel fluttery! We are all aware that lmh and kge can choose whichever path they take. Most who come here to ship are fans of both. Just as we have seen and grown to love LMH through the  years with the dramas he have done and same with Kge who we loved in the movies and dramas she made. It’s just nice to pair people who look like they gel well together off screen. They haven’t confirmed or denied yet if they are dating or not, so no news is good news. If they don’t, then we won’t force the issue as well. The best relationships are organic and unforced, those that aren’t based on just physical but one where you share a lot of laughter, mutual admiration and respect with that person. And this pairing has potential! 

but for the time being they look so cute so it’s always nice to spazz and have a good time! They give positive vibes to my  eonnie heart ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 20

4 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Wait, hang on. Did I read somewhere in the last few pages that someone left a message on KGae's dad's IG asking why is KGE so quiet on her IG?? Poor dad, suddenly have to be her spokesperson who said she is busy with the opening of Hero and also reviewing next work?

Does his dad know people are obsessed with his daughter and LMH to be together? I hope he gives him his blessings. Parents can be protective at times and dissuade daughters especially to avoid heart breaks since LMH is such a big star. Hope he has met him on set and read about him to like him!!

Hii there chingu Actually it wasn’t a sudden thing, (from both ends)  it’s what he does with her fans. He interacts with them and replies them when they ask about her wellbeing and he’s been doing that for quite a while even as at last year. He doesn’t do it all  the time but yeah he does reach out to her fans.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3