[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Somehow, amazingly, I recall a few RCLs who will willingly give up her/their firstborn and a few other things in life (bahahahhahaha i know i'm exaggerating here, or am i :phew:) a few hundred pages ago if they date/marry? Was it you?

I was willing to give up my firstborn. :lol:

• LOL 13

4 minutes ago, HR. said:

Does anyone know if the bts from SBS Catch and The Swoon are the same? Do you think The Swoon will release bts from ep 11-16, just as they did from previous episodes? I really hope The Swoon will post the rest of the bts because I haven't found any bts from ep 11-16 with subtitles... 

Same! I hope Swoon releases Ep 11-16 BTS with subtitles.:Please:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Somehow, amazingly, I recall a few RCLs who will willingly give up her/their firstborn and a few other things in life (bahahahhahaha i know i'm exaggerating here, or am i :phew:) a few hundred pages ago if they date/marry? Was it you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was willing to give up 10 things, mostly food but only for 1 year. I wasn’t the one willing to give up my firstborn child though lol. :lol:

8 minutes ago, HR. said:
10 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

When do talent agencies deny dating rumors, does the rumor have to be reported or just shipping by fans make them do it?

I think someone already explained how dating rumors work in SK. But to summarize it, they would need hard evidence of being seen in public by enough people before any dating rumors will be denied. 

Yes, South Korea needs solid evidence. They won’t just report on dating rumors just because fans assume it from watching behind the scenes. The only reason why they did report on BinJin holding hands under the table bts is because BinJin has been involved in dating rumors for quite some time now. They were caught in LA together prior to filming CLOY. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, violet1326 said:

8 minutes ago, HR. said:

Does anyone know if the bts from SBS Catch and The Swoon are the same? Do you think The Swoon will release bts from ep 11-16, just as they did from previous episodes? I really hope The Swoon will post the rest of the bts because I haven't found any bts from ep 11-16 with subtitles... 

Same! I hope Swoon releases Ep 11-16 BTS with subtitles.:Please:

Based on Swoon's pattern they seem to be taking about 2 weeks to post BTS for TKEM. So we may have to wait around a month to get all the BTS subbed. All TKEM BTS videos were taken down on YT since SBS and Netlfix probably have the rights to them. You won't see any fan subbed unless maybe on IG or twitter. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

7 hours ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

And then when bts from episode 15 released I was like, "Okay they are now in relationship", yes I am that confident. The hospital scene specially the hug scene where Minho's hand move from her hips to her tummy showing where she was hurt. Why he do that, the fact that they are just practicing you can't let a friend or co-actor do that unless he is your boyfriend. Anyway, too many things to mentions why I concluded they are officially on  but I stan for what I believed unless proven or denied by their respective agencies. Good day:love:

Good morning you girls! (So early in the morning in where I live) what’s a nice start for today. You girls are so fun to read and talk with as usual. 

I almost forgot the epic running-to-hug hospital scene! LMH was so cute there! And his checking out her tummy did say a lot about their closeness as well! He was so giddy that he’s almost like a guy in high school being smitten by his crush. :) :D 

Ms Touchy and Mr All in!
( sorry that I can’t really cope with the quoting system here! ) these words are total perfection to describe them LoL 

There is another quote about no matter what will happen in the future, it is really difficult to be convinced that they were merely co stars or normal friends. I can’t agree more with that. 

I do think that LMH is not the evasive type though, with reference to his past history. He seems to be quite open about his status if get caught. Also, I remember I read somewhere before that he said once he found the right one, he would go for her regardless of the circumstances. I was doubtful about his words but after his behaviours in BTS, I am growing to believe that he indeed is honest about that. He does not care about what people say when it comes to pursuing the one he wants. Otherwise he wouldn’t be so obvious in the BTSs. 

As for the CH behind the scenes (I watched that a long time ago too, but not really in details), he did look happy (we all knew afterwards what’s going on), but it is in no comparison (in my opinion) to the giddiness that a lot of us observed in these few months. His happiness does radiate from him now. I am more often than not infected by his happiness too! 

gosh! I wrote so much! Like my friend said, I really got poisoned by LMH and GoEun :D I need to go to hospital myself lol 

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

9 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Tsk tsk tsk dontcha be pulling other people into the same hole. Oh the temptation.

Go watch it noooooow! I don't want to go down the hole alonee come on, accompany me:lol:

ChoI Young is so kyuutt:3 or is it just Lmh? Aargh this is bad! I legit had to stop after episode 1 and rewatch W to calm myself down. Look at my jealous cutipie:tears:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4dzWgE_ku41LL0TXJlvq

• LOL 11

7 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Go watch it noooooow! I don't want to go down the hole alonee come on, accompany me:lol:

ChoI Young is so kyuutt:3 or is it just Lmh? Aargh this is bad! I legit had to stop after episode 1 and rewatch W to calm myself down. Look at my jealous cutipie:tears:

Reveal hidden contents

He is cute. I'll let him costar with KGE next. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

I kept telling myself I have seen that shaking leg somewhere ... :lol:

I saw this on Instagram too and was going to share here only to remember we can no longer share Instagram posts so imagine the emotional wreck I went through from being happy to crying because I have no one to share it with because I can’t comment with my Instagram because I’m living a double life and no one can know about my obsession or everyone will think or know that I care more about a celebrity couple than my own relationship. 

:lol::lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:
9 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Tsk tsk tsk dontcha be pulling other people into the same hole. Oh the temptation.

@extrodinairey WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT!! 

:cheers:

• LOL 18

1 minute ago, RoadBetween said:

saw this fan edit video on weibo but doubt they will ever do a period drama. B)

vid link http://t.cn/A6Lz8uGh

2020-06-19-163921.png

I originally thought TKEM would be a period drama. I love period dramas. My disappointment was high when I realize it was modern all the way through, but I forgave them quickly afterwards since TKEM still top drama for me. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 17
  • Awesome 1

Just now, koreaboooo said:
8 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

He is cute. I'll let him costar with KGE next. :w00t:

Of course ljs is cute! I cheat on lmh all the time with ljs :lol::lol::lol:

I have a loooonnggg list of oppas. Sadly, everyone after pbg is no longer oppa to me :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Since I'm fairly new here, I haven't seen a post about OSTs. Has anyone else been obsessing over the OSTs that play every time there is a scene between LMH and KGE. The OSTs are partly at fault on why I am shipping them so hard. Personally, Dream by Paul Kim is the one I have been listening to on repeat. Am I the only one as affected by the OSTs? What's your guys' favorite OST? 

:heart2beat:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Just now, Heretorant said:

Of course ljs is cute! I cheat on lmh all the time with ljs :lol::lol::lol:

I have a loooonnggg list of oppas. Sadly, everyone after pbg is no longer oppa to me :lol:

I actually wanted PBG to costar with KGE for the longest time. I was upset when she declined Love in the Moonlight. They were so cute together in one of the CF. 

Spoiler

*runs away*

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I originally thought TKEM would be a period drama. I love period dramas. My disappointment was high when I realize it was modern all the way through, but I forgave them quickly afterwards since TKEM still top drama for me. :sweatingbullets:

SAME, SAME!!! When I heard “King” I immediately thought it was going to be crossover between sageuk and modern. Then I saw spoilers and realized it was modern but couldn’t complain too much because lmh looked dashing in his outfits :lol:

@HR. You are not alone, ma friend. My favorite OST is Dream too! I can listen to it all day and not get tired of it. Plus it’s associated with some of my most favorite scenes! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Reveal hidden contents

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I saw this on Instagram too and was going to share here only to remember we can no longer share Instagram posts so imagine the emotional wreck I went through from being happy to crying because I have no one to share it with because I can’t comment with my Instagram because I’m living a double life and no one can know about my obsession or everyone will think or know that I care more about a celebrity couple than my own relationship. 

:lol::lol::lol:

@extrodinairey WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT!! 

:cheers:

I'm at a place where navigating soompi is hardwork, because of the network coverage. I'd probably throw my phone to the wall if I watch this drama now :lol:

Yes, the agony of leading a double life.  At least now IG doesn't show your activity like it did before.  I had to think hard before liking certain posts before 

:Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10