[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I actually wanted PBG to costar with KGE for the longest time. I was upset when she declined Love in the Moonlight. They were so cute together in one of the CF. 

Awwhhh how cute! Now this, ma friends, is what I call siblings! 

:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, HR. said:

Since I'm fairly new here, I haven't seen a post about OSTs. Has anyone else been obsessing over the OSTs that play every time there is a scene between LMH and KGE. The OSTs are partly at fault on why I am shipping them so hard. Personally, Dream by Paul Kim is the one I have been listening to on repeat. Am I the only one as affected by the OSTs? What's your guys' favorite OST? 

:heart2beat:

You're not the only one. Every time I hear Dream, I visualize episode 10 end scene. Then I'll be legit sad until I get to "Quiet Night" (I don't shuffle)  :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, HR. said:

Since I'm fairly new here, I haven't seen a post about OSTs. Has anyone else been obsessing over the OSTs that play every time there is a scene between LMH and KGE. The OSTs are partly at fault on why I am shipping them so hard. Personally, Dream by Paul Kim is the one I have been listening to on repeat. Am I the only one as affected by the OSTs? What's your guys' favorite OST? 

I think I like Maze the most. I can still see the agony in my head when LMH was walking out of the plane.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Yes, the agony of leading a double life.  At least now IG doesn't show your activity like it did before.  I had to think hard before liking certain posts before 

I myself have  two ig accounts. Gotta keep my personal and fangirl lives separate, ya know? :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I actually wanted PBG to costar with KGE for the longest time. I was upset when she declined Love in the Moonlight. They were so cute together in one of the CF. 

what other role did she decline besides this? i saw an article that JCW and LJH were at her The Advocate screening.. The latter has worked with her before but the former ..hmmm.  

• LOL 5

Just now, extrodinairey said:

I think I like Maze the most. I can still see the agony in my head when LMH was walking out of the plane.

Dream and Maze, I can listen to both all day long. Maze was love at first hearing, the first ost I fell in love with. Plus, it’s the only song I can sing along to and know all the lyrics lol. It was also played during the scene where they were sitting in the library in different worlds and again when they were staring at each other on the hospital bed. Jfkwhdoehoehrod I love it :bawling:

This just proves we’re obsessed :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, HR. said:

Gummy's my love. both the instrumental score and the original track. i feel numb each time hearing it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, RoadBetween said:

what other role did she decline besides this? i saw an article that JCW and LJH were at her The Advocate screening.. The latter has worked with her before but the former ..hmmm.  

Plot twist: JCW and KGE are dating and about to get married. LMH is just a nobody to her. 

:lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 21

3 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I myself have  two ig accounts. Gotta keep my personal and fangirl lives separate, ya know? :lol:

I had one, too.  And then, one day, I accidentally posted a personal post on my alter-ego IG, which was somehow connected to my FB. Hoooooooly crap!  That was it!  Good thing I realized it soon. 

• LOL 9

1 minute ago, RoadBetween said:

I don't know anything about her screening for The Advocate. I only know she declined LITM where she was the first choice for the female lead. Then she got the role for Goblin and took that instead. I don't think she knows JCW personally. He might've went for another actor or actress or maybe he was just excited for the movie. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Did you write yourself into the fanfic to pair yourself up with him? 

:Twerkdatbutt:

Ummmmmm

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f7f419d0624b3d2cf3

3 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

pfffttttt, you shoot that out.

she's @goldenashes97 caught redhanded. 

add lmh into the love triangle, you coward.

Excuse you, gurl! What Ljs and I have is true love. It's not gonna waver just because I have a casual fling with Lmh! We're meant to be together!  It's fate!1!1!1!

But now that @Heretorant admitted that she cheats with ljs now and then, maybe I should write that story. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 9

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't know anything about her screening for The Advocate. I only know she declined LITM where she was the first choice for the female lead. Then she got the role for Goblin and took that instead. I don't think she knows JCW personally. He might've went for another actor or actress or maybe he was just excited for the movie. 

I can imagine him finding an opportunity to meet up or wanting to work with her . Btw he is also a '87 Cancerian .

well imo, our boy posting that sunset photo is claiming sovereignty. PSA 'she's mine'  B) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I've been contemplating about this for a while now, why do you guys think KGE follows both WDH and KKN but not LMH??? She also likes some of their posts but I don't think she's ever liked any of LMH's posts. 

• Like 4