[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

28 minutes ago, HR. said:

I find it interesting how IBT previously stated "that the development of the plot, the editing, and the forced scenes were the reasons the series failed to increase its ratings" (Wiki), but now they are writing about how much the fans support TKEM and the partnership of LMH and KGE. This is prime example of people being too impatient and not giving the plot the time it needs to really bloom. 

Am I seeing that now the show is proven a huge success those who have badmouthed about it aren’t quick enough to “correct” their stances?

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Donated 10 soompi points for this! 

I would die from happiness!

:lol::lol::lol:

@Heretorant
But to talk My heart i still feel that they should be bold enough to just take it out in open(yes when they really start having true feelings for each other and are ready to take the next step) 

and somewhere I feel they should really invite all these vultures(dispatch and others) and announce it loud and clear so that atleast they can enjoy dating without prying eyes....

I can never imagine they have to hide from everyone be it fans,,,local ppl and even papz....::while even walking down the street.....

dating for celebs is not easy nowadays with such effing eyes(pappz)on you always and especially for sk celebs with all the narrow mindset ppl and yes how can u forget the OIM club....

But how good it would be if they start behaving like Hollywood celebs just take it as it comes with an open mind.....

I am scared to realise this truth that for them image is really an integral part of there profession and for that most of the relations fail......

hope they will learn(Good and bad) from there past relations Boz all relations are beautiful and In the end they teach you something better only ....:they are in that perfect age and mindset to take this relation ahead.::::boz I feel when you reach LMH age -34 is the time when u seriously need someone who can stand besides you and support you and be with you for who you are and purely LOVE you.....they have crossed that casual relationship age and I think he is searching for stability and solace now...:::

for kge also I feel she needs someone who can support and be happy for her and love her to the fullest....::

*****so yes in the end I would stand with an open ending from LMH and kge for (dispatch :::::efff you yes we are dating go tell the world)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

This might be completely off but they (KGE and LMH) somehow remind me of how the Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello relationship ended up. Lol. They were crushing on one another so much. Everyone shipped them BAD and now they’re legit and so adorable together! They went from being co workers to being a real life couple. All you need to do is look at their music video for Senorita. Same vibes no? This could also apply to LMH and KGE :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5

8 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

There’s a piece about LJJ talking about TKEM posted by IG handle cpjing8888. Wow, two eggs a day for 6-7 weeks to lose weight!!! Everybody worked so hard for the series. It’s definitely undervalued :triumph:

I hope people really do appreciate all the hard work that was put into this drama!!!!

He also said that his SNS followers and comments have increased nearly 10 times probably because the drama is loved in an international level. I also felt really giddy when he said that prior to the drama, he wasn't part of any agency, but now he is receiving offers from many places, and hopes to find a company soon. That made me more happy and proud of the impact that this drama had. :heart:

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Oof this might be really unpopular opinion, I’m sorry, but I wish they’d stay private. It’ll be so much better for their relationship with all the fans not trying to pry. I don’t know about you guys, but I have faith in what I saw during the bts scenes. There’s definitely something happening or has already happened. I’ll live happily being a spy if it means they’re happy together :dead:

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HR. said:

I hope people really do appreciate all the hard work that was put into this drama!!!!

He also said that his SNS followers and comments have increased nearly 10 times probably because the drama is loved in an international level. I also felt really giddy when he said that prior to the drama, he wasn't part of any agency, but now he is receiving offers from many places, and hopes to find a company soon. That made me more happy and proud of the impact that this drama had. :heart:

I can't believe it, he isn't part of any agency. I wonder why. Years before he starred in Pieta which won an international award. I discovered him in the drama Hundred Year Legacy with Eugene. I really like him there. So I was happy to see him again in TKEM. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed when the phone started ringing and he smashed it with his sword :Megalol:

@extrodinairey Join us! Join us! 

6 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Hahahahahaha that part got me crying:joy: Yeah @extrodinairey come join us! It'll be so much fun!

giphy.gif

I

Shall

Resist

I

Shall

Resist

:crazymad:

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I had one, too.  And then, one day, I accidentally posted a personal post on my alter-ego IG, which was somehow connected to my FB. Hoooooooly crap!  That was it!  Good thing I realized it soon. 

Oh god that's a nightmare! Good thing that's never happened to me. I don't have both accounts logged into my phone. I use my mother's phone for my fangirl account. Just so you know, she also uses that account. She's a fangirl herself:lol:

Yes, we're that kind of family. B)

• LOL 13

When the spring blooms in thy heart :heart:

n1MuZR1.jpg

Why does the fragrance of this bloom reminds of her?? Why does my heart flutters whenever am with her… like those flowers grazing in breeze?? Why does it feel like I am loosing myself inside her.. like those leaves masked inside the bloom?? Why does my eyes never move away from hers??  Why does I feel a part of me is missing when she is not around me?? Why does my heart bleeds like this without seeing her smile, her touch, her smell, her everything?? Is it because my heart knows that I love HER?!

Will she come to me before the last leaf falls?? I am waiting for you my Queen…still waiting !!

gIxb2Hi.png

Why does this beauty of bloom reminds of him?? Why does he make me feel different?? Why does his touch quakes my feminine instincts?? Why does my wall crumble whenever he is near me?? Why does my heart longs to embrace him ?? Why does his mere existence makes me feel protected ?? Why does it feels like loosing myself when he is not near me? Why does my eyes search only for him in the crowd??  Why does I trust him to bare my soul?? Is it because my heart knows that I love HIM ?!

Will he come to me before the last leaf falls?? I am waiting for you my King..still waiting !!

P.S: These two pics from their IGs screamed at me so I rambled it here…don't mind y'all. I needed to bake something when there is a drought for even crumbs:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, HR. said:

You know, it makes me so happy hearing this! I hope everyone involved in this project will become more successful because of it. 

p.s. I follow him on Instagram too :D 

30 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I

Shall

Resist

I

Shall

Resist

You

Shall 

Not

Resist

You

Shall

Not

Resist

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, RoadBetween said:

saw this fan edit video on weibo but doubt they will ever do a period drama. B)

vid link http://t.cn/A6Lz8uGh

Thanks for sharing this edit! I've been imagining them in a Queen: Love and War plot...

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I originally thought TKEM would be a period drama. I love period dramas. My disappointment was high when I realize it was modern all the way through, but I forgave them quickly afterwards since TKEM still top drama for me. :sweatingbullets:

Same here, I thought they might time travel and we get to see them in historical hanbok...

But TKEM is perfect as it is too!

• Like 5

Privacy is something that both of them value I think. Their life as a celebrity has done them already enough. They get scrutinized from their wardrobe, habits, any news are juicy tidbits to the fans. For something as serious as lovelife or relationship, I think they would want to keep it as private as they could. 

Forgive for my unpopular opinion. I don't think they are dating YET during the filming. 

1. They are both professional. They would not compromise their work ethic. BUT it's as clear as day they are both attracted to one another. And it is obviously more apparent from LMH side (some may disagree with me, I'm just saying it because he looks different here. I haven't watch all of his previous dramas, so my take on this might cause disagreement, maybe this is what he is like in real life and interact with another person. As for KGE, she is usually bubbly, mood maker. I watch some of her BTS from previous drama. In goblin, GY and her bicker a lot, just like siblings. That's how I look at their interaction. But in TKEM BTS, she is enjoying her interactions with fellow actors, but there are moments when she looks shy when interacting with LMH. Maybe she does that with other costar too, just that it was not showed in BTS. And maybe there are more sweet interactions in BTS making between LMH and KGE, it's just that it was edited . 

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1