[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Wait, hang on. Did I read somewhere in the last few pages that someone left a message on KGae's dad's IG asking why is KGE so quiet on her IG?? Poor dad, suddenly have to be her spokesperson who said she is busy with the opening of Hero and also reviewing next work?

Does his dad know people are obsessed with his daughter and LMH to be together? I hope he gives him his blessings. Parents can be protective at times and dissuade daughters especially to avoid heart breaks since LMH is such a big star. Hope he has met him on set and read about him to like him!!

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Wait, hang on. Did I read somewhere in the last few pages that someone left a message on KGae's dad's IG asking why is KGE so quiet on her IG?? Poor dad, suddenly have to be her spokesperson who said she is busy with the opening of Hero and also reviewing next work?

Does his dad know people are obsessed with his daughter and LMH to be together? I hope he gives him his blessings. Parents can be protective at times and dissuade daughters especially to avoid heart breaks since LMH is such a big star. Hope he has met him on set and read about him to like him!!

I saw one comment left on her dad’s latest post asking why LMH and KGE didn’t do couple photoshoot for TKEM. Gosh! Wish people use their brain :unamused:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I posted that. I just follow KGE’s Dad but I don’t comment nor ask questions. I’m a lurker through and through.:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

I saw one comment left on her dad’s latest post asking why LMH and KGE didn’t do couple photoshoot for TKEM. Gosh! Wish people use their brain :unamused:

Now, that’s crossing the line. I wish people would think first before doing anything.:fear:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, HR. said:

I've been contemplating about this for a while now, why do you guys think KGE follows both WDH and KKN but not LMH??? She also likes some of their posts but I don't think she's ever liked any of LMH's posts. 

I think she only follows back those who follows her :D

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

10 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:
20 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I would hope people don't message asking such personal questions. I already feel her father is being very nice making his account public and sharing their life with us. Asking for more is reaching out of bounds. -_-

• Like 10
  • Love 3

51 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Another write-up on our happy couple...

https://www.ibtimes.sg/behind-scenes-video-images-show-lee-min-hos-affection-kim-go-eun-during-tkem-shoot-46970

Do they stalk forums and tags now and just realised what we have been going on about them for the past few months? 

Those articles represents my feeling here ....what I want the most from them as a shipper ... This far as long as no denial from their agencies quite enough convince me. Like we were talk all previously, all their movements , news, BTS, fanvid, fancam proofing research. For our point of view . Hmmmmm 

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

https://www.ibtimes.sg/behind-scenes-video-images-show-lee-min-hos-affection-kim-go-eun-during-tkem-shoot-46970

Do they stalk forums and tags now and just realised what we have been going on about them for the past few months? 

Could this be the reason why KGE is going ninja on us? Since two articles are now out regarding MinEun's undeniable chemistry onscreen and off-screen. 

I hope she updates her ig soon. 

It's funny that this kind of write-ups only surfaced after a week TKEM ended. So many people had been raving about their chemistry since episode 12. :P

But for others it already started as early as episode 4. 

I've seen an article in France regarding TKEM posted by someone on the drama thread. (The article is in French so I used a translator to read it. )

It's quite refreshing to read how the reviewer described TKEM in such a positive way. I hope this article make its way to SK news to obliterate all those past negativity. SK needs to know what they are missing. 

https://www.ecranlarge.com/series/news/1181991-the-king-eternal-monarch-netflix-plonge-dans-un-univers-parallele-fantastique-et-romantique

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Dream and Maze, I can listen to both all day long. Maze was love at first hearing, the first ost I fell in love with. Plus, it’s the only song I can sing along to and know all the lyrics lol. It was also played during the scene where they were sitting in the library in different worlds and again when they were staring at each other on the hospital bed. Jfkwhdoehoehrod I love it :bawling:

This just proves we’re obsessed :lol:

Nooo, I'm so not obsessed. I'm just a normal person. Who happens to park myself daily on a shipper's thread. Bahhahaha.

Maze, dream, please don't cry, and that gummy's song are on repeat on my spotify at the moment. And I still insist I'm not obsessed.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Since I'm fairly new here, I haven't seen a post about OSTs. Has anyone else been obsessing over the OSTs that play every time there is a scene between LMH and KGE. The OSTs are partly at fault on why I am shipping them so hard. Personally, Dream by Paul Kim is the one I have been listening to on repeat. Am I the only one as affected by the OSTs? What's your guys' favorite OST? 

:heart2beat:

Same dear! We have the same favorite too. The OST is soo sad and made me scared for its ending for a while too. 

Hope someone can breakdown here the scenes for each song. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Nooo, I'm so not obsessed. I'm just a normal person. Who happens to park myself daily on a shipper's thread. Bahhahaha.

Maze, dream, please don't cry, and that gummy's song are on repeat on my spotify at the moment. And I still insist I'm not obsessed.

Ditto! TKEM Spotify playlist on repeat in our house and even when out and about in the car. To the point my husband now unconsciously hums the songs even if he knows nothing about TKEM. 

But I agree, we’re NOT obsessed.:crazily:

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

Good morning my fellow RCLs......

just 2days left for our lover boys birthday....

How good it would be if LMH and kge invite dispatch for there party to cover it....:

it’s like the most amazing 2020 media coverage LMH can give to dispatch and just laugh his way out 

“see you were searching for scoop I gave you a complete platter” 

*****dispatch would be this dork has screwed us****

• LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1

48 minutes ago, Prerna said:
Good morning my fellow RCLs......

just 2days left for our lover boys birthday....

How good it would be if LMH and kge invite dispatch for there party to cover it....:

it’s like the most amazing 2020 media coverage LMH can give to dispatch and just laugh his way out 

*****dispatch would be this dork has screwed us****

That exact smile he had at the end is the reason why I am in this forum!!!!! :hypehype:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, RoadBetween said:

saw this fan edit video on weibo but doubt they will ever do a period drama. B)

As much as I love to watch an unforgettable sageuk such as Jewel in the Palace and Moon that embraces the Sun, but I was too traumatized by the torture scenes in the series. Mostly it's always the female lead or someone close to the lead who gets tortured to death. My heart cannot take it anymore. The last one I've watched was MoonLovers. 

Trust me when I say I have no desire to see KGE's character in the torture chair.

Her Tae Eul already was drugged, abducted, ran over by the Truck of Doom and with only two bullets left she would have been killed if LG didn't come sooner. To add to that Luna had to stab her. 

So definitely no sageuk, please. Anything but that. ^_^

On the other hand I could imagine LMH as a fugitive on the run. Suspected of killing a person, but is actually innocent and who happens to be at the wrong place and wrong time. This was suggested by two persons on the drama thread. KGE could be the prosecutor after him. Or she could be a relative of the victim and she wants revenge. Does this sounds cliche? 

Or KGE could also be someone from his past and who believes he's innocent and will help him find the real killer. 

How's that sound? 

:cutekitty:

Edited by htk9207
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

37 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Donated 10 soompi points for this! 

I would die from happiness!

:lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

I find it interesting how IBT previously stated "that the development of the plot, the editing, and the forced scenes were the reasons the series failed to increase its ratings" (Wiki), but now they are writing about how much the fans support TKEM and the partnership of LMH and KGE. This is prime example of people being too impatient and not giving the plot the time it needs to really bloom. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5