[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

I will definitely say its the latter :phew: Fools fools complete fools if they let each other go. (before any OIM and UIM club chew my head off for calling them fools, understand what we want for them..huh)

Not in any of the parallel world I will believe we are clowned because it is 100% true they both have feelings for each other, no matter how they mask it in future in the name of friendship or "just costars". I will never believe that they didn't feel a thing for each other...

And all these comparison videos are making my ship sail more stronger:wub: 

LMH being that shy for a kiss scene?????  I am imagining what would have happened if our Ms.Sunshine was in such revealing clothes for beheading scene:luvarrow: this forum would have been empty since all would have died and swooning from heaven:lol:

Honestly the more I watch their previous BTS , the more stronger my conviction about our couple grows..Both LMH and KGE are completely different the way act with themselves...shy, coy, nervous, intense gazes, the urge to touch each other...I mean they are completely smitten and their feelings are off-the chart..

How can I not ship them??!!..gosh:heart2beat:

P.S: I am going to send all my hospital bills to these fools for all my sleepless nights and dark circles :crazy: If any of my family or friends in my RL knows about my obsession here, they would die from shock:tears: 

im also more leaning on having them pay my bills. 

• LOL 7

20 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Wrong thread? Maybe post that on LMH's fan thread?

We're glad he can enjoy himself at work. :D

Of course not! We are on the same boat.

I shared it just to show, even LMH get matured, his behaviour and mood around his love interest never changed, happy and full of laughter. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Sansaja said:

Of course not! We are on the same boat.

I shared it just to show, even LMH get matured, his behaviour and mood around his love interest never changed, happy and full of laughter. 

You scared me for a moment there. Thought we got someone jumping ship and was about to throw a lifeline. :lol:

drowning homer simpson GIF

• LOL 16

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You said this and it reminded be of an Instagram post posted here a few days ago where a fancam caught lmh pacing around trying to relax his shoulders before JTE and LG’s reunion kiss in episode 16. I tried to go back to look for it but looks like it’s been removed. Perhaps due to the new soompi rule :bawling:. Either way, just trust in my words, it did happen and there are proof out there lol. He was totally nervous before their kiss. Hehehe. 

I saw that post but I took the pacing for the intense scene to follow

( You see am adamant , I am officially borderline crazy now:blink:) ...he was trying to get the emotions right since that scene required all this from him

* Joy of seeing her again in some other world

* Shock of seeing the familiar gaze and tears from her

* Disbelief in seeing her remember him

* Delight of finally reuniting with his JTE

* Mystery of her memories

* Captivated from her sudden kiss

* Solace from their blissful hug

Seriously I should quit my RL and start doing thesis on TKEM:dead:

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

One day, they will become Mr. and Mrs. Lee, mark my words! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47735a461fe520b779cb

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

I will definitely say its the latter :phew: Fools fools complete fools if they let each other go. (before any OIM and UIM club chew my head off for calling them fools, understand what we want for them..huh)

Not in any of the parallel world I will believe we are clowned because it is 100% true they both have feelings for each other, no matter how they mask it in future in the name of friendship or "just costars". I will never believe that they didn't feel a thing for each other...

And all these comparison videos are making my ship sail more stronger:wub: 

LMH being that shy for a kiss scene?????  I am imagining what would have happened if our Ms.Sunshine was in such revealing clothes for beheading scene:luvarrow: this forum would have been empty since all would have died and swooning from heaven:lol:

Honestly the more I watch their previous BTS , the more stronger my conviction about our couple grows..Both LMH and KGE are completely different the way act with themselves...shy, coy, nervous, intense gazes, the urge to touch each other...I mean they are completely smitten and their feelings are off-the chart..

How can I not ship them??!!..gosh:heart2beat:

P.S: I am going to send all my hospital bills to these fools for all my sleepless nights and dark circles :crazy: If any of my family or friends in my RL knows about my obsession here, they would die from shock:tears: 

... hospital bills and suing! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m betting they will end up getting married if they date. If they don’t date, well, it’s certainly a loss but I’ll respect that they know their relationship better than we do. 

Somehow, amazingly, I recall a few RCLs who will willingly give up her/their firstborn and a few other things in life (bahahahhahaha i know i'm exaggerating here, or am i :phew:) a few hundred pages ago if they date/marry? Was it you?

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Does anyone know if the bts from SBS Catch and The Swoon are the same? Do you think The Swoon will release bts from ep 11-16, just as they did from previous episodes? I really hope The Swoon will post the rest of the bts because I haven't found any bts from ep 11-16 with subtitles... 

• Like 6

Just now, Kaydeelee said:

When do talent agencies deny dating rumors, does the rumor have to be reported or just shipping by fans make them do it?

I think someone already explained how dating rumors work in SK. But to summarize it, they would need hard evidence of being seen in public by enough people before any dating rumors will be denied. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1