[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Is anyone realize that LMH reply on Shin Jae Ha and Demi Kimee comment on Wdohwan IG post?

I think LMH is active on social media now to attract 'someone we know' intention?!:kitty:

That's not the real LMH... it's a fanmade IG account.. there's additional "r" in IG account name:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Can i ask something  is it normal for both of their agencies to keep quiet about dating rumours that are circulating around them??  Cuz from what i know binjin couple denied it mutiple times :(

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

:heart: I totally have a girl crush on KGE. She needs a new magazine shoot, preferably with LMH

she really look good in white.. i hope she do photoshoot also, maybe for her upcoming movie.. i cant wait to see her become court lady and geisha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, jojo said:

Can i ask something  is it normal for both of their agencies to keep quiet about dating rumours that are circulating around them??  Cuz from what i know binjin couple denied it mutiple times :(

No news is good news!! Like I mentioned earlier, there's no way their agencies aren't aware of what's happening online in social media.. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, jojo said:

I think if its just rumours on sns they won't need to reply..only need to reply if the question is brought abt by the media. And i think the media would need some sort of material to even ask such a question in the first place like HB n SYJ supermarket pictures

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, jojo said:

Because it's not a lie? :phew:

Plants both feet back to the ground

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

26 minutes ago, Prerna said:

can someone please call the FBI/CIA to get the lip reading person on this forum I wanna hear wht LMH told kge ......

JABEL....:..:

A post by @jy_cohh earlier today mentioned that Korean naver commenters lip read him saying "I'll see you at the location tomorrow". Sorry but I don't know what page that is anymore :sweat_smile: 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, jojo said:

For BinJin they were seen at a grocery shop? Im not sure~ They were seen outside of their movie set or place not related to projects, maybe thats the case. 

For our ship, not YET. They have plenty of groceries good for 1 year :w00t:

• LOL 23

2 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

He's warming more with new friends and walking more in the same graces as them. I totally loving this version of him.

Debunked.. it's not LMH but a fanmade account :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

20 minutes ago, jojo said:

perhaps.. no news is good news

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2