[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Don’t ask me how I know because I don’t lol. I just assumed based on a few things. 

1) Koreans are taught English in school.

2) He’s not the best English speaker but he can speak English to some degree, he’s just shy.

3) He doesn’t have the best grammar but he can write in English.

4) He most likely knew what JEC said but pretended not to to have an excuse to ask kge. The only word he may not have been certain about is “parallel.” But based on everything else, “The King is a sad love story in a “blank” world,” he could have figured out the meaning. 

5) It’s easier to understand a language than it is to speak a language. I can understand some korean phrases but when I try to speak the phrases, it comes out all wrong. It doesn’t mean I don’t understand it when I hear it though.

In conclusion, if he can speak a bit of English and write a bit of English, he can definitely understand English more than he can speak it and read it more than he can write it. 

Don’t ever ask me a question. I’ll for certain explain myself in a long thought process :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you my Dear Friend!! Don’t mind your long answers at all! 
:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I am sorry but I have to go back this clip since someone mentioned LMH’s dimples. Towards the end of the video, do you guys see the dimple showing a bit (after KGE showed appreciation of the texture of LMH outfit? :D? Its screaming, “what did just happen?” while trying to remain calm?

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 4

24 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

It also felt like some of KGE's charm rubbed off on LMH. His eyes definitely convey more emotions in this series.

I love love love kge to bits but say this to any minoz and we will beg to differ. We have always said his eyes speak volumes and they are his strongest charm as an actor.

33 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

He gives her dimple smiles!! Alot as well. What I noticed is LMH's dimples aren't always evident when he smiles, only when he smiles a certain way.. Like when he's with KGE :wub:

Hmmm... but lmh has such prominent dimples and they’re usually almost always there when he smiles :lol:

BUT, I will say he gives off a rather shy smile to kge all the time, one that says he’s completely smitten. Definitely a special kind of smile. 

• Like 10
  • Love 8

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

I am sorry but I have to go back this clip since someone mentioned LMH’s dimples. Towards the end of the video, do you guys see the dimple showing a bit (after KGE showed appreciation of the texture of LMH outfit? :D? Its screaming, “what did just happen?” while trying to remain calm?

Apart from sharing remarkable set of similarities, they also share curious thumbs (cue ep. 15, lol) :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I love love love kge to bits but say this to any minoz and we will beg to differ. We have always said his eyes speak volumes and they are his strongest charm as an actor.

Hmmm... but lmh has such prominent dimples and they’re usually almost always there when he smiles :lol:

BUT, I will say he gives off a rather shy smile to kge all the time, one that says he’s completely smitten. Definitely a special kind of smile. 

Oopsy, sorry! Didn't mean to offend.

Much love-

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Based on your deduction above, you are engaged to lmh, too.

1 hour ago, Miss.Zinu said:

..and based on your deduction above, are you Kim Goeun?:tounge_wink::naughty:

BINGO! 

:lol::lol::lol:

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Not off topic, the only person who I remember exactly what he wore when I first met him is now my fiancé. 

In conclusion, kge left a deep impression on lmh the first time he met her. 

In conclusion, lmh and kge are engaged. 

It’s a simple math equation. If I am engaged to my fiancé because he left a deep enough impression on me for me to remember what he wore the first time I met him, then lmh must be engaged to kge because he remembers exactly what she wore the first time they met. 

Get it? Got it? Good! 

:lol::lol::lol:

Disclaimer: I am not delusional!

Disclaimer: I also remember exactly what lmh wore when I first met him :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, I’d like to clear this. Yes, I do remember what my fiancé wore when I first met him. Yes, I also remember what lmh wore because well duh, I have the biggest crush on him so you wouldn’t expect less. So no, my fiancé is not the only person who left a deep impression on me during our first meeting. But yes, it means something when you can remember what someone wore the first time you met them. Kge must have stolen his heart that day. :D

• Like 10
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

@Heretorant - LMH can READ English?? Really??Any footage of him reading in English, besides the excerpts of scripts from TH & LOTBS? :ph34r::lol:

This is for you, Mr Lee Min Ho - just post something on your IG to answer ok?

1) Are you in love with Miss KIM GO EUN?

(We are assuming the answer is YES, so PLEASE Post RED ROSES or BEACH, SKY, SUN, MOON, STARS ...)

2) Are you strategising how to ask her out - for a date / Jamanchu / be your Girlfriend? 

(We are assuming the answer is another YES, so  PLEASE post TONIC WATER, Beer, Wine, Spicy Food or BEACH, SKY, SUN, MOON, STARS ...)

3) Are you at least trying to call or text her?? 
(If YES, post blurry shots of you sitting and chatting / If NOT YET because you’re nervous, post blurry shots of jogging or running ... “To reach your destination, you may have to take bigger steps” - quoting Jung Tae Eul) 

Failing which - just post BLURRY pictures of BEACH, SKY, SUN, MOON, STARS ...)

Your post :joy:

But kidding aside Yes LMH can read and speak English to some degree he's not fluent but he can understand. He reads english comments on his IG live video :love:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Ability to remember what someone else from  opposite gender wore the first time you met them (and from MONTHS ago) meant that you checked her out a lot during that time :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

and made a great impression :)

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1