[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

Hello everyone 

What I want to happen.

Finally they end the fake marraige and come up with another plan. Please let me know what you think guys @celebrianna @RobinM @Saja La @tas82 @brooksmom @Ldy Gmerm  @stroppyse 

New Plan Mr Boo decides to finally accept Gong Gye Ok as Boo Seol Ahk. Mr Boo was so against hes as his wife, he wanted to see if she could handle his kids before accepting her. Especially Boo Ga-On. "Ottoeke " Marry someone with no background for his precious son. He needed to see how devoted she is and not after his son's ineritance. Hmmm does that sound interesting. 

Before putting it into motion, Since Gong Gye Ok is no longer in the house, Mr Boo notices that his son no longer comes home early, he no longer smiles but he is still a teensy bit attentive.  Boo Han Ra  and Ga -On ask when wil  GO come back. Little stuff that she used to do for them isn't done that makes them a bit upsets. Their attitude toward hims start to change. lol lol 

One day Mr Boo notices GO's picture on Seol Ahk's phone, then we see flashback of them together. 

I think the lesson from this drama is one big important thing. It is to accept their children as they are. Loving them unconditionally so that they don't lose them. Also respecting their decisions for their lives. 

Karma has sure ound it's way to bite Soo Young in the tushy. I hope this accident isn't to bad , but would be totally happy to have SY's car totalled. Which will force SY to finally grow up and find a job to pay to fix the car. knowing SY she will try to blame her sister for this accident. All the crap she stated in today's episode was just SHAMELESS. I wonder why the hell would she be jealous when she went college, she had nice clothes, she lived off her sister. Her being upset beacause her mom got remarried. Her complaint was why didn't she consider her feelings. 

I too wondered why she got remarried when she had money why marry man with child especially knowing your child's selfish attitude. 

I told you guys Mr Boo has been watching them since the honeymoon. The way they acted was signs that they liked each other already. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29470753246a10903adb

If he had seen this scene he would have known  already

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I wish Mr. Boo would ask Gye Ok’s stepmom to return the apartment and restaurant. The stepmom acts all high and mighty while shamelessly living in the apartment that Gye Ok paid for after she received $150,000 in advance. There are also conditions of performance built into the contract. I wonder if Mr. Boo will simply forget about the terms of the contract and that’s the end of the story regarding that.

I know right! When Sul Ak was apologising and the mum gets up and drags her away like she's some kid. I'm like for the love of god Gye Ok act like and adult and speak up. Ask her where she thinks the house and restaurant came from. Why is it the so quick to think the worst of her.  Preview shows him showing her the contract but I really want some one to check her.  The whole neighborhood knows they're an anchor to Gye Ok. It's time the get told.

I'm peeved about the accident I think we in for a fake as redemption arc for mom and SY. Gye OK stuck with them for life.

@UnniSarah  I do like the idea of him using the experiences to vet GO as a daughter in law. After all he's ended up with a snake and a lazy airhead. Give her credit at least MJ does graft. Ae Ri on the other hand does nothing. Her mum tasks care of the girls and the staff run the coffee shop that's bleeding away money.  Gye Ok would be a diamond surrounded by pebbles.

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

i can't seem to find this kdrama online.... Aside from viki, where else can i watch this?

I can't seem to find the original post to this question to LOVE IN HEAVEN. Is it an oldie. I found one that is 12 years old but it's a movie. I know a Chinese one that has been on "Coming Soon" forever. Does it have a thread?

4 hours ago, Saja La said:

i can't seem to find this kdrama online.... Aside from viki, where else can i watch this?

There are quite a lot of dramas with similar titles, so I'm not sure if you're referring to 'Dear Heaven'. It was produced in 2005 so maybe that's why you can't find it. Maybe you can try on Youtube. It's a great drama. I can still remember the story and loved the cast.

I hate how mom and GO are feeling sorry for SY and apologizing to her. Her  jealousy at her mom's care and concern for GO as a kid  is understandable. However, now she is an adult and the petty ways in which she leeches on GO and treats her like a cash cow are  not forgivable. Like seriously, what more do you want her to do to make up for taking your mom's affection and praise!!  GO obviously worked harder as a kid because she felt guilty about her dad losing her stepmom's money/them having to take her in. And looking at how SY turned out, she has always been  lazy and spoiled.

Does she have no conscience at all? Her and her mom lost their money but GO lost the only parent  she had left .If GO were to die, she would be the first one in line at the insurance office trying to collect her life insurance. Also, it's not like her mom  stopped caring about her once GO came into the picture. Her mom always gives in to her. 

I hope SA will be able to finally knock some sense into GO and convince her  that she no longer has to feel guilty to her mom and SY anymore and let go/draw a boundary. I think in tonight's episode he told her that it wasn't her fault (I watched without subs so it might not be the correct translation). If this continues I may need to take a breather from this drama and come back later. Sorry for the rant ahhh  I am so annoyed right now

46 minutes ago, monalisa said:

There are quite a lot of dramas with similar titles, so I'm not sure if you're referring to 'Dear Heaven'. It was produced in 2005 so maybe that's why you can't find it. Maybe you can try on Youtube. It's a great drama. I can still remember the story and loved the cast.

@monalisa There are two titles for it. Dear Heaven is another name for that novel. One of my favorite drama. 

@heartslined, the key to watching Gye Ok’s scenes with her horrid stepfamily is to resign yourself to the fact that Gye Ok has to “pay” to maintain her position in that family. I don’t expect that will change.

Did Baek Doo realize that the conman knew where the bathroom was in his apartment? Hmmm. @stroppyse, if you have some time available, can you please translate for us? Thanks!

I noticed (well, they made it obvious) something strange in SA and GO conversation in today's episode:

Spoiler

SA talked about being Ga-On's dad, and after GO answered he evaded replying her and got up. Does that mean Ga-On is not his biological daughter, and he actually chose to be her father and give her a family? 

In the first episodes, the restaurant employees commented Ga-On looks nothing like her father.

Anyway it's clear that the story of what really happened between SA and Ga-On's mother will be told sometime during the drama, though I'm not sure her mother is coming back.

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

I just bet he did the noble thing and took the baby Ga On in. A baby out of wed lock would have pretty much destroyed the girls life and future prospects. 

Is she really not his kid? I don’t know how to feel about this when I am already used to the idea. Seol Ak made a huge sacrifice if it’s true because he broke his dad’s heart and also doesn’t date anyone. In any case, this may make Gye Ok’s experience relatable to Ga On’s. Maybe this will be the issue that finally break down Ga On’s wall.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Is she really not his kid? I don’t know how to feel about this when I am already used to the idea. Seol Ak made a huge sacrifice if it’s true because he broke his dad’s heart and also doesn’t date anyone. In any case, this may make Gye Ok’s experience relatable to Ga On’s. Maybe this will be the issue that finally break down Ga On’s wall.

I still haven’t watched today’s episode yet. Looking forward to it though. 

Ep 59 - 63 w/Eng subs:

Friday should be a doozy!  

SO... 

Son4 needs a mama and that's why he likes older girls & constantly has messed-up relationships?

Son3 has taken-in a kid that he knew wasn't his and strained his relationship with his dad to do it.  

Son2 has messed-up BIGTIME and lost everything, he just won't admit it yet.

Son1 returned home, saw that his step-mom is a decent person who tipped-him-off to his scheming wife.  Ah, that toilet-seat!  And Chef helping himself to use the toilet is going to be the give-a-way.  

Wicked is such a scummy character, scamming a car, making a scene, crashing the car and expecting Heroine to run-to-her-rescue and make everything right.  Was rollin-my-eyes while shaking-my-head.  

Wiki page shows this drama as titled:  Brilliant Heritage, it's a family drama and it seems that Son4, Son3, our Heroine, and slimy step-sister Wicked have learned what "family" means.  At least for them.  Only our Heroine has learned what it means to be a parent.  

There are three more characters on the Series page that haven't made an appearance yet.   The number of episodes on the Series page shows 120.  120 - 60... carry the 1, borrow a ten or two, do a little dance while I count using my toes... appx 60 episodes remain according to my calculations.  Almost all the secrets are exposed, everyone has kissed and made-up, we're ready to start singing kumbaya, except for D-in-law2 and Chef and... 

Maybe this is a good trajectory; the plot is still thickening while almost all secrets are in the open?  

- Chef has a scheme which does or doesn't inclued D-in-Law1.

- Will BratKid's mother appear?  I think so...

- WHO are the other two?  One is a woman who's character shows as "Oriental Medical Doctor.

- Update:  Saw Ep 64 & 65 preview w/Eng subs.  

- Also, characters are identified and resolved.  

The NERVE of those kids telling their father to split-up his assets to resolve ill-feelings between the siblings.  He should tell them that he has to give most of it to Heroine in a divorce settlement!  

The funniest, to me, was Chef saying outloud-to-himself:  MinJoo, I will do all the thinking for us.  Aye yi yi. This was after Son1 in a previous episode said he married MinJoo to please his father because she was smart!  Chef has managed to ditch Wicked for appx 14 yrs, so he can't be a total dunce, right?  

The weekend approaches, stay safe chingus!

54 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Yup  the plots thickening. Also @watchumlots don't forget when Gye Ok saw the picture in Sul Ak's room she seem to recognise the girl for a sec before being interrupted. For a bit I thought it was Bo Mi the one that likes Ha Ra.

The girl in the picture is supposed to be Ga-On's mother. Gye-Ok saw Ga-On's features in the girl's face, and thus concluded that she's her mother.

@dulceres:  Can't remember the episode number, but it was the scene where Heroine and Son3 are alone together, Heroine was telling Son3 how she knows what family really is, about their caring, confusion, and struggles... Like the way he has raised BratKid without her mother...

Son3 looks over at her and starts to confess something, but stops.  Now I'm thinking Son3 definitely liked BratKid's mother, but she obviously considered him 'a friend' enough to say he was the father of her child and send the child to his family to raise.  Also, Son3's family was wealthy enough to support it.  So I'm betting a dozen donuts that Son3 is not BratKid's father.  

Also don't think that BratKid's mother will try to resume a 'relationship' with Son3, think she will come for her daughter.  The (K)drama will be that Son3 doesn't want to give-her-up.  

http://asianwiki.com/Brilliant_Heritage  - look at the last three actor/characters...

Park HyunJung may be BratKid's mother.  

Baek Shin has appeared as the guy fussing after StepMother, bet he is a scammer too.

Han HeeJung is identified as Oriental Medical Doctor

Plenty of drama remains.

Can someone please translate the preview - it looks quite juicy.  Thanks chingus!

Have a great weekend - see you all next week.

2 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Park HyunJung may be BratKid's mother.  

Baek Shin may be Chef's accomplice.

Han HeeJung is identified as Oriental Medical Doctor

Park HyunJung - Baekdu's (1st son) first love and the mother of the sick boy.

Baek Shin - Gye-Ok's ex-boss, who courts her mother. He's a good guy.

Han HeeJung - She appeared in episode 8 with Aeri (the 2nd son's wife), I think it was a cameo.

Archived