[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

Yah, we made it to the end! The writer gave up a possible great family story for a bit of sensationalism. Glad they wrapped everything up  and they all value each other more now. Aunty's finally look was so cute, she looked so pretty, her outfits were one of my fav things in the drama lol. Anyhoos much appreciation for all those who hung in there and commented.See ya in the next daily maybe  who am I kidding bout maybe, already sold my soul, the masochism is real.:D See you guys in the next one hopefully.

tenor.gif

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mocharel said:

Sooooo my mom asked me to find out, is the stepsis jailed? XD she despised her so much she didn’t care about the ending she just wanted to know if the stepsister kicked into a deepest ditch and let to rot there

The Boo's pleaded for clemency for her so was convicted and sentenced to community service. I guess as she showed some remorse and helped catch him. They see her as another victim of the conman. <_<

2 hours ago, tas82 said:

The Boo's pleaded for clemency for her so was convicted and sentenced to community service. I guess as she showed some remorse and helped catch him. They see her as another victim of the conman. <_<

Thanks @tas82! I told my mom this and she said this “lets just order some KFC, i feel like treating you for being such a good daughter compared to her” LMAO

Cheers everyone! I loved all of your posts and comments XD even thought I dropped I still enjoyed seeing everyone’s thoughts here. Looking forward to meeting on another drama!

Archived