[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

30 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

and he better tell her he joined the competition because I really don’t want JK to be the one that rubs it in SA’s face, saying “you are his girlfriend so how come I knew about it first?” 

If this was another drama writer sure would use this to create another conflict between couple. But so far writer have turned around tropes and conflicts. Like with SA and DY conversation was not used for JY to misunderstand since he already knows. So hope and have a feeling JY gonna tell SA before JK can create more havoc. I want JK to work on herself and figure out herself. 

Beside wonder what gonna happens on SA and JY trip. I wonder what JK and HH meeting at the bar in the preview is all about. We knows JK goes to that bare when she is upset so wonder if JY have told her off again. Bu the fact that the little snipe in the preview HH and JK do not seem angry at each other. So maybe this is finally gonna be a constructive conversation happening between them. 

• Like 5

As him playing the Brahms piece no longer holds the same emotions (playing for JK), can the handkerchief (it's in inside the draw no longer something he carries) not hold the same emotions anymore?  Yea he should throw it away but he no longer feels the same way about.  Just my POV,

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Jillia said:

the way Joon Young is looking at Song Ah

His face is so expressive around SA. So different from how he is around other people. just show how much more open he is around SA even though he still have some things to share. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thankss for the warm welcome @Jillia @vangsweetie637 :wub:

thankfully i came here before the drama ended so i get to experienced spazzing and discussing and fangirling and badmouthing (oops! sorry for choosing this word) here while waiting for the next eps :wub:  and to know that this drama aired on Monday-Tuesday...FINALLY MY MONDAY

IS WORTH WAITING FOR :cutekitty:

• Like 8

Hello, I’d like to come out of hiding!!! I wanted to say that our main leads are just sooo lovely and well done to the whole team for the depiction of university life. The horribleness of the professors are so on point sadly. How song ah and the other characters all have a dreams for their futures are also soo well depicted and close to real life. 

Edited by sally1235
  • Like 11

A202010040042_1_20201004103029065.jpg?ty

NEW STILL GUYS OMOOO MY HEART. 

i would apologize for the lack of my absences in this thread but i am very busy for these past weeks and my condition isn’t stable yet. 

Huhuhu i miss you guys :( 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

@rafeusjanela Yes! Very impressive indeed! Imagine being able to play both the violin and the piano!  I'm even more eager to see her play a duet with JY even though her character is "less talented", I still think it will be a treat to see that.

@rukizie Those intertwined fingers is even more heart fluttering than those kisses! Because this only means they are getting more closer and open with each other. At least I hope that's what it means. Please take care of yourself. 

@annamchoi  Those stills are making me look forward to the next episode. I'm hoping it will make up for the frustrating and heartbreaking scenes of episode 10. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

@rafeusjanela Yes! Very impressive indeed! Imagine being able to play both the violin and the piano!  I'm even more eager to see her play a duet with JY even though her character is "less talented", I still think it will be a treat to see that.

@rukizie Those intertwined fingers is even more heart fluttering than those kisses! Because this only means they are getting more closer and open with each other. At least I hope that's what it means. Please take care of yourself. 

@annamchoi  Those stills are making me look forward to the next episode. I'm hoping it will make up for the frustrating and heartbreaking scenes of episode 10. 

@cherrhys88  me too..looking  on a much better ep 11.and those stills makes me wonder what lies ahead of our otp.JY assuring SA Im here for you ( maybe this is after SJ spoke to SA upon learning both are dating .)this made SA felt bad f(loosing her confidence again) 

Hope the trip will make JY and SA really much closer as the  text preview says and JY be more open about himself and stuffs.with SA.

Really excited for their first trip ALONE!♥️

with those smile coming ftom JY, he is indeed happy and excited too!

First serious relationship for the two!:wub:

Sharing this with sub 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

"There will always be room for your hand in mine":wub:

k-maniac-20201004-095515-1

Interlaced(Intertwined) fingers symbolize passion and a strong connection between two people. When holding hands like this, it is important that both of you hold the hand of the other person firmly. ... If you use "reinforcement" from the other hand, it usually means that things between you two are getting serious.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1