[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Watching episode 10 and at the apartment scene. Why are they looking for wet wipes to clean the mess?

Isn’t that the job of a broom?

giphy.gif

edit:

And yep, that suitcase needs to go. Like now.

200.gif

not only are the peeps annoying me but even objects are getting on my nerves too.

aigoo.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, peachietime said:

I agree that HH should be mad at both JY and JK, however, I can understand why he is behaving how he is right now. He is always on the lower head in his relationship with JK and his love to her is above anything. Him going to good schools is also FOR JK. He doesn't even know how to be mad at JK. He thinks JY is always going to be support him, but to him, it's almost as if JY has stabbed him from his back. Even his best intentions, the end result is JY was playing the piano for JK for 15 years, and there were unspoken romance between the two behind HH's back, and now JK is now falling for JY. If HH would have known earlier, things might change sooner, but at least it would be "fair" to HH so both of them are on the same battleground. If JY cannot "stop loving", then it's true that JY should have told HH instead of

@peachietime Your comment made me think a bit more about HH and JK's relationship.  Did it seem to you or anyone else watching that HH had a naive view of his 10 year relationship with JK and how it had been perceived by others or what his role would have been if he successfully married into that family.  I thought it was telling when JK's Dad and Grandmother where having lunch and she asked him the rather insightful question of how it felt to be in a place where he didn't belong...not the restaurant but his role in a Chaebol household having come from a humble farming background.  

So, for Grandmother, with JK inheriting the Foundation, is JY any better of a suitor for JK than HH?  Would Grandma be more open and accepting of this relationship?

In regards to the triangle between JK/JY/HH.  Why did JK choose HH?  All of the flashbacks from previous episodes show a lukewarm relationship - yet the flashbacks of JK and JY are deep with shared loneliness and comfort.  The blame of this triangle lays at the feet of JK.  She KNEW that JY liked her all along...you can't deny 15 years of CD's.  She did not put a stop to his feelings.  She allowed it to continue because JY provided something for her that HH did not.  JK hurt both HH and JY.  You know what they say, "hurt people hurt people."

47 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Song-ah feels awful because Jung-kyung is playing the way she would want to, and with Joon-young of all people, but at this stage, she needs to start questioning what it is she wants out of music and life.

@Aziraphale

I agree with your comment.  Why does SA need to get a Masters in music?  Why does she need to stay in a place that constantly puts her down?  I love music and art.  I'm no Van Goh - or Mozart but I still love it and enjoy it as often as I can.  So why does she have this masochistic need to be there - to get this degree?  Can't loving it and enjoying it be enough?  I think that for SA the reason that she is there is because she hopes that by being successful in something that she loves - it will give her definition.  Music communicates, and as much as SA tries, she can't.  She struggles with communicating verbally at times just as she must struggle with communication musically.  I thought that it was interesting that she was ok playing the violin piece alone but when the piano accompanist tried to play with her it was awkward and difficult.  So, seeing JK and JY playing so beautifully together - that was a type of communication that SA longs deeply for with others and especially with JY.

I've read a few predictions on a break up.  I think that JY has the most pressure at this point.  Like the flashback (not sure which episode 9 or 10) He is going to be put in a situation where he will have to completely focus on the competition and SA's wavering along with Manager Park's machinations will just add fuel to the fire.  I think that JY will have to walk away in order to focus and SA will have to get strong, say no to people for a change and decide what to do about her musical career.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

Whoa!!! Episode 10 left me in a mess!! I can’t even gather my thoughts without wanting to kick some butts!!

but that last scene with SA observing JY/JK..omg..i teared up.

:cries:

btw, what was the ost at that scene? Is it the one by Punch @Jillia 

the ost made that scene even more heartbreaking. Man, my feels for Dimples couple.

• Like 6

I’m not sure if this was posted but here you go:

I finally watched episode 10 with the tough schedule I had and my birthday and I’m just... how to put this... I’m conflicted.

Obviously our couple are going to have some stormy nights and rough couple of days but I’m confident that they’re gonna work through them together just like how a piano and violin work together. Although there are swoony moments between them and I just want to swoon along and only scream for my baby (Kim Min Jae, duh) I want to be an adult and talk about the rest of the cast.

I haven’t told how wonderful everyone in the cast is. The fact that we hate them means that they’re really really good actors. Especially Hyeon Ho and Jung Kyung. I haven’t seen Park Ji Hyun in any other drama before and now I’m interested in seeing more from her. And Kim Seung Chul has always impressed me with his acting, granted I’ve only seen him in Prison Playbook. If you haven’t seen it, watch it. One of the best dramas ever in my honest opinion. And I’ve loved Kim Seung Chul ever since. He’s one of my favorite actors. And the fact that I absolutely hate Hyeon Ho means how well he has embraced his character and made everyone hate him for being so selfish and shallow.

Well to be honest I can’t call anyone shallow cuz their drama with our OTP is bigger than the Atlantic Ocean. To be honest if you take each character and think in their shoes, you would act like them too. For instance just imagine you’ve been dating this wonderful girl and had an amazing friendship with this silent guy. And then one day your girlfriend announces that she wants to break up with you because she loves your silent friend instead. What would you think? If it was me I would want to kill myself (if I loved her more than myself). It depends on a person’s personality. And even if that adds more drama to the drama (pfft) I think the reason DYLB is so popular even if it’s seemingly slow is how realistic the characters are to someone. You can basically look at someone and go “hey, that’s me!”. 

Even if you take Jung Kyung: you’re dating this guy and yet something about his best friend (and yours, if I’m not mistaken) makes you happy. You just want to be with him instead. And yet that means you have to break up with your current boyfriend even if he has given you so much love. It’s hard to break up with him, because you’ve dated him for so long and breaking up with him means that he won’t be there for you any more. But you get butterflies seeing your other best friend. And you just want to see what would happen if you date him. And so you break up with your boyfriend (which is heartbreaking and you give yourself some time to cry for the sacrifice you made) and then when you look for your other best friend you see that he’s dating some newbie violinist who’s prettier than you (HEH! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING SONG AH FEEL BAD, JUNG KYUNG) and you’re in for a shock. You don’t want to let go of him because you broke up with your ex to make space for this guy. And he’s happily dating someone else. You just want the world to end and then you decide to go to Japan and kill yourse— I MEAN. 

You get what I mean. Sometimes these characters are so relatable that you want to kill them but when you think like them in their shoes you just realize how they actually feel.

Thats what DYLB does to me. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a drama where every character is not just a character created for insane drama but are real people instead. Not characters but real people with real feelings and real jealousy and real love. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4

@heartoppaya first, I hope you had fantastic birthday! 

after i get out of the mess episode 10 left me in, I will try to understand everyone’s pov in the story. But right now, i am annoyed by the people and even at the objects that are showing up between our OTP.

tumblr_ni4x5nIXw81rpj04no1_400.gifv

edit:

@annamchoi I don’t mind at all! Thanks chingu! Do you know if the one by K.Will is out yet? It was supposed to be released already, right?

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Whoa!!! Episode 10 left me in a mess!! I can’t even gather my thoughts without wanting to kick some butts!!

but that last scene with SA observing JY/JK..omg..i teared up.

btw, what was the ost at that scene? Is it the one by Punch @Jillia 

the ost made that scene even more heartbreaking. Man, my feels for Dimples couple.

Hope you dont me mind  replying on behalf of @Jillia the song is Love Song by Gummy

All of us here  is in a mess because of ep 10! :(

If We  can omit watching this episode! Why not!?

Im hardest hit by the black hanky and SA witnessing JY and JK practicing scenes! 

SA  ..it pains her to see that how good the two are musically ..

Edit:

@vangsweetie637 yes it is..already available on Spotify.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@annamchoi yep! I found it already :D such a beautiful song! Always reminds me of the kiss scene! :lol: I think Gummy’s song is not released yet.

you know, i have to say that even though episode 10 left all of us in a rampage and mess, it is a pivotal episode in leading us towards the challenges ahead of the episodes. 

minus the fact that we have butts we want to kick and objects we want to burn because both are annoying all of us here..

:joy:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kismet22 said:

@Aziraphale

I agree with your comment.  Why does SA need to get a Masters in music?  Why does she need to stay in a place that constantly puts her down?  I love music and art.  I'm no Van Goh - or Mozart but I still love it and enjoy it as often as I can.  So why does she have this masochistic need to be there - to get this degree?  Can't loving it and enjoying it be enough?  I think that for SA the reason that she is there is because she hopes that by being successful in something that she loves - it will give her definition.  Music communicates, and as much as SA tries, she can't.  She struggles with communicating verbally at times just as she must struggle with communication musically.  I thought that it was interesting that she was ok playing the violin piece alone but when the piano accompanist tried to play with her it was awkward and difficult.  So, seeing JK and JY playing so beautifully together - that was a type of communication that SA longs deeply for with others and especially with JY.

I have been discussing this drama with a real-life violinist and we find it unbelievable that Song-ah, as a fourth-year music student, is having so much difficulty with the accompanist, to the extent that she can't gel with the other girl and work out a rhythm that suits both of them. It's almost as if Song-ah has never played the sonata, which cannot be if you're in your final year at a supposedly prestigious music university. I mean, Song-ah seems to have played with an orchestra before (ep 1), so it cannot be that she doesn't understand the importance of working with another musician and how to do it. Yet, at the slightest criticism from the accompanist - who, granted, is rather snooty and unhelpful - Song-ah shrinks and doesn't try to fight it, doesn't say something along the lines of "let's think about what we can fix, how about these areas where we seem to be having difficulty?" Yet she can tell Joon-young, "I want to rely on my own ability to make grad school" and refuses his offer of help. Honestly, in these few episodes, I am not seeing Song-ah work hard at her music (it isn't only about practising, and the drama is doing a poor job of featuring the classical music) - and even if she is, I am not feeling her passion. It is one thing to be stuck with a crap professor who is just making use of her, it is another to not fight for what she wants. Indeed, the rare times she speaks her mind are all in relation to Joon-young.

Her musical talent is obviously mediocre, and at this stage, I think it should be obvious to her that she needs to think about whether to cut her losses or do something drastic to improve (like asking Jung-kyung for help with the violin). I think she is a hard worker, and if she has done her best but got no further, it is no shame to be saying "I tried my best but this isn't working out, so let's move on". It might in fact be the smarter thing to do if she isn't cut out for a music career, and she still has her business degree to fall back on.

I am not a fan of the drama's tactic of piling misery on the leads, so I hope Song-ah steps up soon.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@annamchoi yep! I found it already :D such a beautiful song! Always reminds me of the kiss scene! :lol: I think Gummy’s song is not released yet.

you know, i have to say that even though episode 10 left all of us in a rampage and mess, it is a pivotal episode in leading us towards the challenges ahead of the episodes. 

minus the fact that we have butts we want to kick and objects we want to burn because both are annoying all of us here..

:joy:

Future episodes must be about our otp learning how to be open more  and put their trust  more with one another..

both are having issues with their friends that I and we all hope to be resolved soon.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@heartoppaya first, I hope you had fantastic birthday! 

after i get out of the mess episode 10 left me in, I will try to understand everyone’s pov in the story. But right now, i am annoyed by the people and even at the objects that are showing up between our OTP.

edit:

@annamchoi I don’t mind at all! Thanks chingu! Do you know if the one by K.Will is out yet? It was supposed to be released already, right?

I did have a good birthday thank you !! 

:twerk2:

And yes I understand you. Even I was like that. Take some time to hate them LOL I did too and now I came back to really think about them. Lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

I have been discussing this drama with a real-life violinist and we find it unbelievable that Song-ah, as a fourth-year music student, is having so much difficulty with the accompanist, to the extent that she can't gel with the other girl and work out a rhythm that suits both of them. It's almost as if Song-ah has never played the sonata, which cannot be if you're in your final year at a supposedly prestigious music university. I mean, Song-ah seems to have played with an orchestra before (ep 1), so it cannot be that she doesn't understand the importance of working with another musician and how to do it. Yet, at the slightest criticism from the accompanist - who, granted, is rather snooty and unhelpful - Song-ah shrinks and doesn't try to fight it, doesn't say something along the lines of "let's think about what we can fix, how about these areas where we seem to be having difficulty?" Yet she can tell Joon-young, "I want to rely on my own ability to make grad school" and refuses his offer of help. Honestly, in these few episodes, I am not seeing Song-ah work hard at her music (it isn't only about practising, and the drama is doing a poor job of featuring the classical music) - and even if she is, I am not feeling her passion. It is one thing to be stuck with a crap professor who is just making use of her, it is another to not fight for what she wants. Indeed, the rare times she speaks her mind are all in relation to Joon-young.

Her musical talent is obviously mediocre, and at this stage, I think it should be obvious to her that she needs to think about whether to cut her losses or do something drastic to improve (like asking Jung-kyung for help with the violin). I think she is a hard worker, and if she has done her best but got no further, it is no shame to be saying "I tried my best but this isn't working out, so let's move on". It might in fact be the smarter thing to do if she isn't cut out for a music career, and she still has her business degree to fall back on.

I am not a fan of the drama's tactic of piling misery on the leads, so I hope Song-ah steps up soon.

this is exactly how i feel too which is why I eagerly want SA to step up. So many are looking down on her and even using her to an advantage but she doesn’t use her voice to speak up. I understand she isn’t use to speaking up because she doesn’t want to hurt anyone. But by not speaking how she would like to handle it is actually hurting herself more. I can tell she wants to say something but in the middle, stops-as if she is scared of how someone will answer to her. She is honest with herself and JY but is not willing to speak her own criticism to others when she is having a hard time or disagrees. Perhaps it is because she is in last place and feels like she isn’t good enough which can put down her self-esteem. But if she continues to let others take advantage of her, she may end up worse emotionally. I really want her to speak up but I want her to realize that it is something she has to do if she wants to learn and improve with her own abilities. She knows what’s going on with her and what the Professor is purposely doing but she does it anyways. Desperation, perhaps? But I don’t want that to be a reason why she continues to hold everything in while everyone else treats her like she isn’t worthy of being with JY nor playing violin due to her class placement. She is having such a hard time that I want her to reach out and express it in some way. And as you said, if she truly isn’t cut out for music, she has to remember she can still do something with music alongside her business degree (I wonder and hope this is why her degree is brought up into the story.

21 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Future episodes must be about our otp learning how to be open more  and put their trust  more with one another..

both are having issues with their friends that I and we all hope to be resolved soon.

i hope it is about our OTP growing together while growing individually too. The friends really need to listen to both sides before jumping to quick closures. Again, I don’t think MS and HH should be upset at just JY/SA. They forget or choose to forget that JK/DY also plays a part. The biggest issue here is that HH/MS thinks their behavior is right and acceptable for the situation. I think they don’t understand at all..what JY/SA did for them in terms of friendship. Both treasured the friendship more than the “like”. To me, that is a shame. And a pity.

200_d.gif

Edit:

@Jillia did you just wake up? Lol. I am about to sleep haha. But can’t stop chatting with all of you here :D i was really bothered by that statement from HH to JY too. What did that even mean? To me, i took it as that if he knew JY liked her, he would still hold onto JK and do what he can to make her change her feelings. Wow! Then he goes on and says JY should have ended his feelings for her. Umm..what is it with HH and MS lecturing SA/JY about “feelings”. Are these two not allowed to have feelings? JK is put in such a high status in HH’s mind even after all she said and did to him. Like dude..wake up! She left you. And MS..saying SA should have not liked DY although she knows she cannot control DY’s feelings. What??!! Again, these two treat their “best friends” less than what they are now that they cannot accept a truth. Aigoo. 

@heartoppaya so glad you had a good birthday! Haha i will be annoyed for quite a time. I want to kick butts! 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

But we're now reaching the phase in the drama where she is either saying something and showing passion like @Aziraphale said or she comes to terms with it that music isn't a field for her where she can survive. I think she would probably see it as giving up but I think sometimes it's not about giving up but seeing if trying is good enough. :D

Sorry to cut your post.

As people say, giving up is also a form of courage. In SA's case, I think she feels that giving up would prove to people that she didn't have what it takes to be a musician and that she just wasted her time studying for another undergrad degree (but this time in music).

However, I feel like if she gave up on Master's, it would actually make SA much happier. First, she doesn't have to care about people talking behind her back and complaining about her skills anymore. Second, she can actually use her music degree (and maybe also business degree) to work in something related to music – and in this case, she also has an edge because she has both degrees and experience interning in the foundation. Let's just hope she comes to terms with herself soon so that she doesn't have to struggle in the same hole any longer. 

@vangsweetie637 Right?!?! When I saw the kissing scene in the BTS, I was like – "Why didn't you use this cut instead?!?!?!"

Btw, apparently they omitted a lot of scenes in the drama (probably because of time constraints per episode) so Park Eunbin was saying how she hopes there'll be a bluray dvd (aka Director's Cut) so that those scenes can be included/shown to us. By her saying this, I really wonder how much they've shot and removed from the actual drama.. Makes me more curious & eager to buy it (if there's one with english subs later on).

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Btw, was it just me or did the ending of ep10 part 1 seem kind of off? It felt like JY replied or did something after SA asked "Can you lend me an umbrella?" when it started raining. Or else, I have no idea why the production team would suddenly add a raining scene. It felt so off... 

(I'm talking about this scene:)

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@Jillia haha yes i will be going to bed soon. It’s close to 1am here :D will chat a bit more with you guys first. 

honestly, SA, as a person, is so genuine and sweet. She is warm and comfortable to be around with. It’s no wonder she gets along with everyone around her and it’s no wonder JY likes her. But, what she has, she also lacks. When she doesn’t speak up, her music doesn’t either. This is why JK says it feels like she cannot connect with her music even though she plays well. She loves music but she doesn’t have the confidence to boost her skills in the correct way. You can practice all day but if there is no one to guide you properly, the results will remain the same or little improvement. If there is no real confidence, there is no space for skills improvement. 

She knows she isn’t getting the right guidance but she allows it anyways. She is uncomfortable doing the dirty work for Professor Lee but does it anyways. Notice also how Professor Lee stared at her and ask her to continue. The look from Professor Lee seemed to have intimidated SA and stopped her in the middle. This detail illustrated the fact that SA knows what is right and wrong, but she is scared of how others will respond to her expressions. And, even though she confides in JY, they rarely talk about music and when they do, it’s not about how to improve or how to make music lovelier. These two share the same talents but can barely share guidance within music. So the support isn’t truly there either. Does that make sense? Even more, the ones that are supposed to give guidance ain’t doing it. Professors are behaving in their own manners, without thinking of their students or their purpose of being “teachers”. I feel really bad for SA because she just wants to reach her goal but the people she keeps meeting along the way are not guiding her correctly. Then she remains quiet and chooses to say nothing even though she knows she should.

Notice how she answers DY with confidence when he ask her about the “awkwardness” between them. She is firm and assertive. She needs to bring this tone to her voice. Otherwise, even if she loves violin, she may end up miserable like JY internally. She will still love the violin but will always feel like she is never good enough to play it. If she gains confidence in her skills, her passion will show and she will find her rhythm. But to do this, she also needs the right support system. Right now, she is facing many problems that is testing her self-esteem and choices. She needs to start by expressing herself without permission like you stated. If she is not happy, say it. If she had a bad experience, speak of it. But if she has to wait and see if someone will do it first, then she will continue to be stepped on. You can still vent about someone (in this case, how the professor makes SA feels) and have respect for that person if tts what she wants. Or she can just say “screw Professor Lee. There has to be someone else out there who can give me the proper tips and guidance.” There is no rule in the book that says you cannot talk back to a professor. But to do this, she needs to step up confidently. I am not saying she has to be cruel and judgmental like HN or the others. She just needs to show that same assertiveness when she talked to DY and said they can’t be friends. This is the SA i want to see when others use or step on her. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

FINALLY the latest episodes are subbed on Viki!!! I’m starting episode 9 now but I’ve read what everyone’s said here about episode 10 ... debating whether to watch and suffer or wait til next week and watch 10 and 11 together. But this only works as long as episode 11 doesn’t hurt me more ... but I don’t know anymore chingus :saitama:

I just want our couple to be happy!!!! And for JY to be completely over JK... is that too much to ask??!! I know we’re only halfway and the angst is necessary it’s gonna hurt haha

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@gracebkk yes!! That cut-off at the apartment scene was very..well, can i say, badly done? It was abrupt and after she asked for an umbrella, it cut straight to her on the bed. I was like “huh! Wait. What just happened?” In the beginning episodes I had the same issues too where scenes were being cut too abruptly. I mean, the scenes still make sense but the flow didn’t feel natural. Like you said, many scenes may have been cut or edited. We could have gotten a closer ice cream angle kiss. I mean, give us the close-ups! We can have less scenes of JK/JY as a trade-in :P i know..we need the dramatics haha. 

——

since i am still a mess due to episode 10, I can’t gather my full thoughts yet without wanting to kick butts or burn that dang handkerchief, or toss the suitcase into the deep lagoon :lol:

but I do want to make a statement about MS after some more thinking. Her words towards SA is not right. She should not tell SA how to feel. However, if the real pain comes from the fact that she believed there was “no secrets” between them, then I understand that the shock and hurt is from that. But this is different from the point that SA shouldn’t like DY because as a friend , one golden rule is to not like the same guy. Unlike JK/HH who were dating, DY was single. So technically, SA can like him. But she chose to keep silent because she rather keep MS. Such good friends should be able to confide about anything. But MS needs to understand that even best friends don’t know everything about one another. There are things no one wants someone else to know. And to SA, liking DY was one of them. Even though JY liked JK knowing she was in a relationship, he never approached her intimately. Hence, HH should not even be mad at JY. It is understandable if the pain stemmed from what MS said “I thought there was no secrets between us because we were that kind of friends” then the pain is understandable. But these two are acting like JY and SA betrayed their friendship because they liked the person they should not. They don’t admit that they were too selfish to realize their actions either. HH knew about JK’s doubts but still chose to hold her. MS never chose to read the reactions of SA whenever DY was mentioned or whenever they were around DY. Both were thinking about how they can hold onto the person they liked, they actually ignored their best friend indirectly.

so in this sense, MS and HH are also guilty. It is not a burden for JY and SA to shoulder alone. 

edit:

33 minutes ago, stellalafemme said:

FINALLY the latest episodes are subbed on Viki!!! I’m starting episode 9 now but I’ve read what everyone’s said here about episode 10 ... debating whether to watch and suffer or wait til next week and watch 10 and 11 together. But this only works as long as episode 11 doesn’t hurt me more ... but I don’t know anymore chingus 

I just want our couple to be happy!!!! And for JY to be completely over JK... is that too much to ask??!! I know we’re only halfway and the angst is necessary it’s gonna hurt haha

lol! I say, watch it and share the kicking butts with us! Trust me, a lot of us are venting and after you watch episode 10, you will have a list to share too :D

@Jillia oh yes! And that is why I also think SA stopped what she was saying to Professor Lee. That expression was like a threat. Geesh, compare Prof Lee vs Prof Yoo and I actually think Prof Yoo is a bit better in his way of advising/guidance. Not the best but it still makes one think about the aftermath of hearing it. But Professor Lee..her comments are neither helpful or acceptable.  I really want to see JY/SA be each other’s support and at first, I thought it will be through music. But as you said, their views on music is very different. I now think their support will be less from music and more on their relationship with each other. If they learn to trust and confide in each other, through joys and sorrows, i think both their real feelings for music will shine. For me, the qn is “did JY ever love the piano” and for SA, “will she keep her love for the violin..” music brought them together but can they stay together when the music falls apart? 

haha I might make no sense. It’s late and my phone keeps typing extra words and letters haha 

probably its way of saying “go to bed” lol.

goodnight everyone! ;)

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@vangsweetie637

For me I have to admit, I find it a bit weird that Professor Yoo gets a sad story so we can empathize with him while Professor Lee doesn't. Yes, we get those moment in which she get humiliated by the other professor and we get an idea of university politics works. But it's a bit sad that she is so one-dimensional. I wish that like Professor Yoo she would get at as a tiny bit of background story, so we can understand her way of thinking and operating better.

You're definitely right when you say the main question is whether Song Ah will keep loving the violin and whether Joon Young will go back to love playing the piano. I think since music isn't really the main factor why they got together but how they met I think their relationship won't fall apart because of that. The reason would be that they end up not talking at all which isn't the case right now, even though they're not talking about what's important, they're still communicating. So I think they will have to overcome the obstacles they face right now and I think naturally their relationship might become even more rooted. :D

Not exactly one dimensional. Professor Lee also loves cleaning.

A lot.

Lol.

Whenever I see Professor Lee I’m like:

cleaning-is-coming-brace-yourselves-diyl

• LOL 13