Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

Not sure if anyone has talked about this already. But i noticed that in every situation that involves SA, JY seems to become more proactive than when he is with others. Like most of the time with HH and JK initially he never managed to say anything real about his feelings (now is a different case though, since now he seems to really be expressing himself more). Even with YI and his piano teacher and with JK grandmother he never really told them anything real about how he is feelings. But with SA, he is always proactive about things regarding her, whether its defending her from that very rude employee of the funding company for his talk concert or for comforting her regarding the DY and MS incident or even when the rumors about them started to circulate. He even almost spoke back to his piano teacher, whom he would rather not talk to at all from what i understood of the latest episode.

Anyway this is my opinion.

On another note, this might be an unpopular opinion but out of SA and JY, i feel like SA seems to be the more taken for granted character. I know that many people take advantage of JY being a nice guy to get their way as well, but somehow JY still seems to be able to defend himself to some extent by getting angry or upset with people. But SA on the other hand, the only person she has ever show her displeasure about something to is JY. With anyone else she ends up blocking her mouth and not saying anything to them, be it her friends, her own mother and sister. Its like SA can defend others, but she can't seem to say anything to anyone when it comes to herself. 

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

I think I understand JK now after watching thus far... She loved HH initially and she felt satisfaction dating him... she was the talented wealthy Princess, he was a talented Celloist (even thoug

Posted Images

Finally able to watch the latest episode. Our Dimples couple are so awkwardly cute. :fullofhearts:

I wonder though if there's any significance for JK deciding to play Franck's Sonata. Isn't that the same piece as what SA played in the masterclass and what she planned to play in her finals or graduate school? I hope this was just an innocent choice and not because of any ulterior motive on JK's part.

Also has this been posted yet? They are so cute in surprising Eun BIn for her birthday.  :hooray2:

Edited by cherrhys88
add video
  • Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
52 minutes ago, adla said:

With anyone else she ends up blocking her mouth and not saying anything to them, be it her friends, her own mother and sister. Its like SA can defend others, but she can't seem to say anything to anyone when it comes to herself. 

However, I still remember how she spoke her mind when the "conductor of the orchestra" asked her to "get out"... or when she asked permission to use one of the rooms to practise during her internship.

Is it possible she's that way  with someone that is very close to her?  Sometimes I do see the similarity of her and JY in certain part.  

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

I wonder why they didn't include the "conclusion" to the confession of DY where SA cried. Will this appear in tonight's episode? Because it felt incomplete to me, like we were left hanging or guessing on what they talked about.  If there's one thing I'm not too happy about this drama is the editing. Sometimes the scenes get confusing, the only clue I have is SA's outfits. Good thing they dress her in these beautiful colorful outfits otherwise it will be more confusing.

• Like 5

“Do You Like Brahms?” And “Record Of Youth” See Their Ratings Stay Strong Through New Twists And Turns

e0e7a6c8725d43adb6996e71b95a8921.jpeg?s=

Sep 29, 2020
by C. Hong

As SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” and tvN’s “Record of Youth” move into their second halves, their ratings are staying strong!

Spoilers

According to Nielsen Korea, the September 28 episode of “Do You Like Brahms?” recorded average nationwide ratings of 3.6 and 5.5 percent. In the Seoul metropolitan area, it recorded as high as 6.1 percent in the second half. The most-watched moment in the episode saw the ratings peak at 7 percent.

The episode (episode nine) introduced new cracks in the double love triangles that form the backbone of the show. Although Park Joon Young (Kim Min Jae) and Chae Song Ah (Park Eun Bin) became a real couple, their friendships took some damage.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1428470wpp/do-you-like-brahms-and-record-of-youth-see-their-ratings-stay-strong-through-new-twists-and-turns

• Like 7

I'm really curious about the sequence of the scene where Songah is in the car with Jungkyung, whether it was after or before she goes to Joonyoung's place. Like several of you have mentioned, it's more likely that it's after but I wonder how it plays out. Does Jungkyung show up at Joonyoung's place? Which would totally ruin the moment between our Dimples couple ugh. 

On a side note, the password to Joonyoung's apartment is Jungkyung's birthday isn't it? 

I'm SO in love with the recently released OST by Heize and Punch. I've been spazzing to my friends about just how amazing the OST line-up is with so many A-lister singers and more coming. Literally all the songs are so beautiful~ My favorite out of the bunch would be Midnight by Heize and Punch as well as Love Me by Punch which I find myself humming often. Anyone else have favorites? 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, trisail said:

Has this been posted yet?

Written preview for episode 10...

Urghhhhhh. How I hate that Sungjae guy so much. I knew he was bad news as soon as I saw him coerced JY to do the talk concert. How long do you think he’ll last as JY’s manager? My guess is up to ep 15..

@vangsweetie637 Do you have Viu in your country? DYLB is available on that service too. 

Ok... I’m now off to watching the subbed episode... :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So many people un-lurking! YAY! Hi, @debbsthebee and @tenten0227! :D Welcome to the thread! I hope you enjoy your time here with us discussing this drama!

@tenten0227

Yes, I think the password for Joon Young's apartment is Jung Kyung's AND therefore Song Ah's birthday. It would be rather forward for Jung Kyung to just show up like that. We'll see how it goes.

As for OSTs... I don't know if I can choose but Punch, Heize x Punch and K. Will might be my favorites so far. :wub:

@Just_Me

Thank you for sharing the clip for the scene... I'm glad they didn't spoil what happpens next! But glad it was apparently just an empty tea package on Joon Young's desk. :D

It's so funny though! He makes Song Ah wait outside to clean up his officetel and then Song Ah is like "Oh, you're so clean."

:loolz:

@annamchoi

OMO~~ Next OST is my Gummy? Is my dream coming true? Like so many OST Queens and Kings for this drama. I'm in love!

:cutekitty:

@gracebkk

I'm also going to watch the episode now. :D

And yes, Sung Jae is bad news. He was already a brat in episode 9 going to everyone introducing himself as Joon Young's manager.

:kicks:

EDIT:

New stills... looks like the aftermath of Joon Young and Min Sung showing up at the restaurant, seeing Dong Yoon and Song Ah there.

1601359969-1.jpg

1601359969-2.jpg

1601359969.jpg

Source: SBS

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic