[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

@Sky8lue Yes, that's the one. :)  It is new, right?  I love reading about the thoughts of the writer regarding each characters. We can see that she really put a lot of thought in what she writes.

And SBS is really fast with those bts. Good for us Brahmies. :wub:   Thank you for sharing! :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@cherrhys88 oh boy..twists and turns eh? This can possibly mean SA will find out about the competition from JK. <_<

@rukizie hahaha you are making me laugh with your “single” comments!! :joy:

——

alright. Am heading to sleep earlier than usual so i can wake up for live recaps party tomorrow. We are in for some sweet scenes. Probably prepping us for episode 12. Of course, you guys know the usual drill @gracebkk @annamchoi @Jillia @rukizie

Tag me with the “dramatics” ;) :P

• Like 6
  • Love 2

New stills

JY accompanies SA in Daejon..she was doing an errand for prof lee regatding some chamber related thing.JY surprised her at the bus stop.(JY spent his childhood days in Daejon)

k-maniac-20201005-140202-0

Holding hands....

Ctto

Official HD stills from sbsdrama.official IG account

sbsdrama-official-20201005-141144-0 sbsdrama-official-20201005-141144-2 sbsdrama-official-20201005-141144-1

• Like 12

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@cherrhys88 oh boy..twists and turns eh? This can possibly mean SA will find out about the competition from JK. <_<

@rukizie hahaha you are making me laugh with your “single” comments!! :joy:

——

alright. Am heading to sleep earlier than usual so i can wake up for live recaps party tomorrow. We are in for some sweet scenes. Probably prepping us for episode 12. Of course, you guys know the usual drill @gracebkk @annamchoi @Jillia @rukizie

Tag me with the “dramatics” ;) :P

The writer did say we have watch out for JK and SA's interaction until the end. And that SA will have some sort of a twist or revelation in her character.  So that sound's really intriguing and interesting. :)

Edited to add:

I've never seen this, I didn't even know we have an intro like this. It's cut out from where I stream. That ending frame has the four of them playing together!  Wouldn't that be cool if it does happen?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

@annamchoi The still from your post above is from this making video, in case you haven't watched it yet :)

@cherrhys88 Yup, that's the latest interview from what I've seen.

This interview is surprisingly long! Part 3 on JY and other characters below:

Fansubs for the latest BTS is here (we're not allowed to embed IG posts in Soompi, so please go to the URL directly):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9BEvUpZJf/

• Like 10

@Sky8lue thanks for the new stills..ecited for this! JY  sccompanying SA admist his busy sked at practice...wonder how would they spend th night will SA meet JY's mom..I saw a video of it with sub but I cant upload it here because the current issue re IG..thanks for the making video ! Is there any other means to read the interview?

@ruzikie  @trisail

Thanks for the stills ..looking forward to this!

Kim Min Jae's IG update.♥️

real-be-20201005-173531-0

sbsdrama .official releases HD pics of Park Joon Young...♥️

Certified  cutie.:winkx:

sbsdrama-official-20201005-173424-0 sbsdrama-official-20201005-173424-2

Spoiler

sbsdrama-official-20201005-173424-1 sbsdrama-official-20201005-173424-3

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 14

@Jillia  Yes, I do find it intriguing when she said we have to watch until the end to understand why SA is the main character of this drama and that there was something about her character that they didn't reveal in the character introduction because it might be a spoiler. So I'm thinking could it be true that she will become an Impresario instead of a true blue violinist? Very intriguing indeed! :surprisedwut:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Hello to everyone, from a fellow DYLB fan. Excited to be here! I’m grateful to all of you for sharing your thoughts and insights for this special drama. Since March, I’ve waited for DYLB with great anticipation. I thought that for sure I’ll get to enjoy scenes and solid acting performances with PEB & KMJ in the cast, aka the Dimples Couple.

I was deligthed to find the storytelling as solid yet subtle - the writing, direction, music, editing, even the outfits.* With its layering of reveals and feels, DYLB is so watch-able I always had to view an episode, clip, MV, BTS, article, pics or any more than once…a day. :) 

“The silence of that night was so powerful I can’t forget it.” A most memorable from Ep. 3 which Joonyoung shares to Songah. I could say the same about DYLB, quiet, intense, unforgettable.

Also intrigued with writer's interview saying there's SA character reveal in the final episode. My first thoughts there's a backstory to her liking the violin, maybe in her high school or college time that intersects with JY timeline. Looking forward to unpacking clues in the next (or previous) episodes.

Happy Monday viewing with the handholding, overnight trip and all!

Edit: twinning outfits of our Dimples Couple

Edited by rozelan
detail added
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Jillia , @cherrhys88 the impresario seems to make more sense than what I was thinking .. which was she is or her family owns a lot of Kyunghoo group stock :joy:

Since the impresario seems to be a more plausible option at this point, I wonder if SA organised concerts during her time in SRUPO

But rather than having such a large time leap, I think it'll be something she will do to bring the trio back together again.. 

But then again nothing really happens the way we think.. so waiting for today's episode and the ones three weeks ahead to see the plot unfold

• Like 8

That ep 15 written preview from sbs..

An impresario (from the Italian impresa, "an enterprise or undertaking") is a person who organizes and often finances concerts, plays, or operas, performing a role in stage arts that is similar to that of a film or television producer.

SA maybe lacking in her musical skills But being an Impressario isnt a bad idea after all.

I recalled a collague once ask her what she will do after graduation  and that she's interested in planning events concerts etc..

.INTRIGUE AND CURIOUS OF SA's character reveal towards the ending...

HD  Pics from sbsdrama.official IG account 

sbsdrama-official-20201005-194617-0 sbsdrama-official-20201005-194617-3 sbsdrama-official-20201005-194617-2

Spoiler

sbsdrama-official-20201005-194617-1

Welcome  to the Brahm fam !:)@rozelan 

Feel free to share your thoughts insigts here in our humble abode

Enjoy postimg..happy reading!

• Like 9

Both of them shared their own insecurities. But Song Ah hid her feeling very well. Like she is jealous over Jung Kyung and her luck. 

Song Ah practiced her song but professor Lee only acted like she is doing well and suddenly she asked about Hyun Ho. After Song Ah gave her a piece of mind about Hyun Ho that Jung Kyung and him broke up but what the hell Professor Lee acted like a bratty 

• Like 8

Song Ah tried to call Hyun Ho after being yelled by Professor Lee. Meanwhile Hyun Ho is in his room, recalling his memories with Jung Kyung. 

Song Ah asked him if he wants to join the chamber. Gosh it’s already mad in the beginning for Song Ah. 

Gosh professor Song and Professor Lee thrown shade in elevator :D

Could Song Ah’s friend not throw any shade for Song Ah and comparing her with Jung Kyung ? It’s saddening her

• Like 8

6am..and i am up for the episode, half awake though haha. I love this drama so much, but why cant these dramas air later haha well..it is probably late in Korea too already. Read the drama airs 9:40pm-11. 

i am interested to see what the twist is for SA. Most likely as we all said..she will end up not walking the path of a musician. But why do we have to wait until episode 15 though??

That’s pretty close to the end. Please writer-nim and PD-nim, don’t rush the ending and don’t add unnecessary new problems.

• Like 7

Hello Everyone 

This the first drama in years that I have loved enough to check the Soompi forum. Thanks to everyone here for all of the information about the drama especially the updates on drama day. 

I have three thoughts:

First I am concerned about the intro. It looks like they are together (Song Ah and Joon Young) and then they are apart.  I am a person that hates the year to 5 year apart trope especially with older couples and I would hate for them to break up.  I do not see JY and SA as dependent people or toxic people together.  I see them better together so any breakup to me would not be for their good and I hate pain just for the sake of pain. 

Second: I am more understanding of Song Ah's friend MS because SA, MS, and DY have know each other for 10 years. During that time, it appears, MS and DY dated for 100 days or more. MS shares everything with SA so if she and DY slept together and I am sure they did , she shared it with SA. She also shared with SA that she never stopped liking him.  That is why SA felt bad for liking DY and knew that he liked her back because they were talking and spending time together without MS.  Let's face it, several incidents of DY and SA spending time together were done behind MS's back (pretending that she did not get him the airport and just found out about the welcome back party and talking to him while he was in Italy knowing he was ignoring MS). SA and DY did treat MS like a fool.  When SA said to DY they should have stayed friends, it was because she knew that she allowed it to go too far.  I consider their triangle a little different because DY advances to SA were not met with the same resistance as JK's advances towards JY.

This is also why DY and SA would not work because he also wanted to hide sleeping with MS and treat SA like a fool.  I think DY encouraged SA in the violin because he liked her and wanted to spend time with her not help her reach her potential because he told HH she was not good at it and it was especially evident when the friends said if he was a good teacher she would not have needed 3 to 4 rejections.  

Third: I like how much they are revealing of themselves bit by bit.  They are the most adult drama couple I have had the pleasure of watching.  While I know JY needs to open up more, I do not think that he is doing it too slowly.  In fact, he has given Song Ah all of the pieces to know what he is going through and the rest she overheard during her internship (he pays everything for his family and how people are forgetting about him and looking at the next new pianist).  Also Song Ah is so worried about matching him that she pulls away so often even when he is honest with her.  Like JY says why share a burden, they are his to bear and it doesn't change anything because people know.  It appears JY has never had anyone help him with his burdens without heaping more guilt and responsibility onto him.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1