Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

EP9 Title : Dolce 

Short definition : Sweet, sweetly (mmmm of course... more please)
Longer definition : To play in a tender, adoring manner: to play sweetly with a light touch (yes yes yes!!)

My heart still beating, it's been at least 15mins since 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some scene from the previous episode and from the preview mirror eachother.   Joon Young walking down alongside the palace grounds, smiling after asking Song Ah out. Joon Young wa

So... I watched the episode raw and the last scene touched me so much! I loved how Joon Young mirrored Song Ah. Like YES! And I loved Song Ah's speech as well.   Song Ah: "Träumerei. I thou

I think I understand JK now after watching thus far... She loved HH initially and she felt satisfaction dating him... she was the talented wealthy Princess, he was a talented Celloist (even thoug

Posted Images

Let me warn all of you. This look below is gonna ruin all of us. ALL OF US.

16013051041.gif

JUST LOOK AT THE WAY HES WATCHING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE !!!!

I bet $100,000 he’s not listening to one word she’s saying. He’s looking like he wants to kiss her again (or again again?)

Give me a few minutes to analyze the kiss.

Okay, I analyzed it.

When Song Ah reached for the ice cream and made Joon Young drop it (my boyfriend would kill me if I do that to him lol), she looks at him and before he can yell at her she places a “I’m sorry baby, forgive me” kiss on his lips. He forgets about the entire ice cream issue (and that he dont like it) and stares at her like “asjfkydonsbkslfbslndls GURL WHAT?!”. And since his mind is just like his fallen ice cream (melted and in the dirt HEHEHE) he reaches for her and shows her how a real kiss is. No more fish kisses or pecks or brushing lips against each other. Boy shows how mad he is when she dropped his ice cream. “Babe, you dropped it. Now pay for it” that’s his reaction.

OHMYGAWD DONT BLOCK ME IM A NICE GIRL I SWEAR

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Watch: Kim Min Jae And Park Eun Bin Can’t Hold Back Laughter While Filming Kiss Scene For “Do You Like Brahms?”

124249bc9be14a0c91711dbdacdf2745.jpeg?s=

Sep 28, 2020
by S. P

SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” has revealed a behind-the-scenes look at the kiss scene between Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin!

The romance drama is about talented classical music students chasing love, happiness, and dreams. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin plays Chae Song Ah, a violinist who set out to pursue her love of music later in life than her peers.

The video begins with Park Eun Bin listening intently to Park Ji Hyun, who plays Park Joon Young’s friend Jung Kyung. After finishing the scene, Park Eun Bin jokingly exclaims, “I just fell for Jung Kyung!” Park Eun Bin then carries on practicing the violin for her next scene and carefully monitors her performance afterwards. While filming the next scene, Park Ji Hyun trips over her pronunciation and the two actors discuss the script in a friendly manner. The pair prove how well they get along as Park Eun Bin even checks Park Ji Hyun’s fingers for callouses from playing the violin.

The next clip shows Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin rehearsing their kiss scene and discussing how to move around the piano. Park Eun Bin practices hitting the piano behind her in various ways, saying she should try to make a pretty sound with the keys, which makes Kim Min Jae and the surrounding staff burst into laughter.

Finally, the pair of actors work on the finishing touches of the scene, and Kim Min Jae closes his eyes to get into character before the filming starts. Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin fall seamlessly into their roles and complete the first take without a hitch. While monitoring the footage, Park Eun Bin brings her hands up to her face and laughs in embarrassment. When filming the scene again, they do their best to hold back their laughter and continue with the scene as Park Eun Bin falls against the keys of the piano. However, their faces eventually break into smiles as they begin laughing. The video comes to an end as the two actors film the kiss scene once more, this time pulling it off perfectly.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1428302wpp/watch-kim-min-jae-and-park-eun-bin-cant-hold-back-laughter-while-filming-kiss-scene-for-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7
34 minutes ago, nana4ever said:

I think some are giving  JK a pass card...but I still say she is selfish.   In my opinion the only reason she  gave  SA constructive  advise was too look good in front of  the audience.   So they might  praise her  as a potential  Professor candidate.

Her not  telling HH the truth about New York shows that she is still manipulating the situation.    I truly belive she will still try to sway JY. 

However I agree with others about SA/JY.... Both has an inner strength.. I cant see them breaking up...although they may have some disagreements and hurdles to get over.

:smiley:

I can say I don't give her a pass. :DI still think she is terrible as a human being. I'm sorry but I have no other words how to describe her. She is so selfish. And I get she is sharing her birthday with the day of her mother's death and there is a lot pressure put on her from her grandmother's side. But  that doesn't excuse any of her behavior. Like Joon Young asks her to make things right about what happened in New York but she is just like "NOPE". She is frustrating for sure!

But I genuinely think she meant it as a teacher. She said herself it's something she believes she can be good at.

I think episode 9 highlighted the difference between Jung Kyung and Song Ah.

While Song Ah ends up declining Joon Young's offer to accompany her because she wants to do it by herself, Jung Kyung can't do anything at all on her own.

And while Song Ah told Joon Young right away back then she rather don't want him to cover her eyes and ears from possible heartbreak, that's all Jung Kyung does. She doesn't face the truth and doesn't face another confrontation with Hyun Ho. She likes to be the victim while Joon Young is the one who didn't tell Hyun Ho about his feelings for Jung Kyung. Which again... who cares since NOTHING happened in New York and what happened is Jung Kyung's fault. And Hyun Ho is sitting in his bubble and keeps protecting Jung Kyung from the truth that Joon Young is dating Song Ah when actually Joon Young already told Jung Kyung about it.

So I'm definitely not going easy on Jung Kyung. :D But I think we can give her a little credit when it comes to teaching Song Ah.

35 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@Jillia why not talk directly to JK HH! Ask her! Cant understand what  truth does he needs from JY!from that NY thing He keeps on pestering  him..hes being paranoid and all! JY has been alone and lonely all those years and yet did JK nor HH  care? Oh yeah! they are his so called friends! And JY being with SA is not a proof that JY has definitely found love and happiness and have move on!!

-Im just worried that JY taking those meds because of anxiety? Oh no! Hopefully SA sees it and ask.JY about it!That JY stare is melting!♥️ love the Gifs! Thanks for sharing!

That's what I'm wondering as well! I guess it's much easier to put Jung Kyung on a pedestrial and put all the blame on Joon Young. *sigh* I was feeling for Hyun Ho the past episodes but he starts to become pretty annoying!

:kitty:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Thank you @Nodame unnie for the early birthday wishes !! Hehehe I’m still a baby yes, but my mind is definitely not working like a baby. I always think like an adult. I can’t wait till I show you guys the fic I’m working on. As I promised, it’s sweaty af. And spicy. And hot. And everything 18+. Actually make it 21+. Lol

:Pandabulous:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Wiggle 2

So I'm watching the episode and there is a lot to unpack for sure... aside from the kiss and even all the Hyun Ho drama, I feel like there is a LOT serious stuff going on especially with Joon Young. :(

But I need to finish the whole episode to unpack all that. Until then, who else felt for Song Ah when Joon Young came to the practice room? She felt somewhat uncomfortable because I think she still doesn't feel good enough to play in front of him I guess.

Cute how he asked for her handkerchief, so he can replace the Chopin one from Jung Kyung which he put away. And then Joon Young tells her he will buy her a new one but she declines, saying she got a lot of them at home. And Joon Young is like "I know, me too. But I want to give Song Ah-ssi a gift." :wub: Notice though they don't switch to banmal... kkk

Also, like I said Joon Young was about to kiss Song Ah but her alarm stopped it from happening... thankfully though because there is CCTV in the room. :lol:

1601310999.gif

Source: DCGall, credit as labeled

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

@nana4ever

I liked it a lot actually when Song Ah declined his offer but he was like "when it's getting too difficult please ask me" and she said "yes, thank you". They're literally the cutest. And I agree Song Ah is his new favorite flavor... especially since he doesn't actually like ice cream. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5

@nana4ever oh no, I am not giving JK a pass at all. Professionally, her advice to SA on the violin is much better than the professor herself. However, it doesn’t mean I forgot the damage that happened between the trio and her contribution to it. She hung onto both guys, broke one’s heart thinking she will easily get the other one, not knowing that she already broke the one’s heart. Then she lied about what happened in NY. To me, I am still annoyed by her choice of actions and if she continues to put down the relationship between JY/SA in her own way, I will still do this to her:

tenor.gif?itemid=17249418

@annamchoi oh no! It’s the ice cream kiss! And You can’t watch it :( i hope you will be able to watch the episode soon then. I am still waiting for the subs. 

@Jillia lol you are welcome :D YT has quite a number of clips up already but the subtitles don’t do justice for me lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Quick drop in!

Today's episode is so full of sweetness. I'm like the ice cream. I'M MELTING WITH ALL THESE WONDERFUL OTP SCENES. 

Of course, my favorite moment for today was when Joon Young voiced that he didn't really like ice cream and he only made an excuse last time to just be with Song Ah. I think the way he said, he likes it (ice cream) was like another blatant confession for Song Ah. Oh, when their hands held onto each other, their eyes locked in together and Song Ah just went for the kiss. :wub: But director...we need a better angle. ahahaha. Just kidding. Aside from the loveliness, I love how they are continuing to have open conversations and they're getting to know each other even more. 

It was poignant when Song Ah gave her opinion that Minseong should go to the blind date and she will meet another person that she will like just as much as Dong Yoon. Song Ah's affirmative "yes" indicates how happy she is right now.

It makes me think back to the airport scene when Song Ah thinks the Brahms piece was about friendship and Joon Young thought it was about unrequited love. Things have changed...Song Ah is learning about what love is and she's not too wrapped up with her friend crew and she doesn't have to hide her secret. She's a lot more open! On the other hand, Joon Young is sorting out things with his friends, Hyun Ho and Jung Kyung. Oh I'm loving this drama so much. 

I'm also glad that we got to see a snippet of Professor Yoo's back story. He has the recognition for his talent, but most people believe Joon Young's achievements led to Seoryeong professor. I wonder how this arc is going to develop but I'm looking forward to it. 

Anyway, I hope all you have a good evening, or morning or afternoon wherever you are in this world! 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

@ponderings haha, I am second on the fact that I needed a better angle for the ice cream kiss. I saw the head movements but wanted to see the lips and mouths too

:naughty:

but what the hey, I will just take what we got since it’s still such a sweet kiss when he pulls her in for the kiss once more ;) i can expect more hotter ones in future episodes :D

@annamchoi I cannot wait to watch the episode! I wanna see all these OTP moments. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic