[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I really hate HOW Park Sung Jae drags Song Ah down. He is like "oh isn't it a bit too late for you to make a career" and "you could help in other way."

Like can you please shut your mouth, Park Sung Jae!? Thank you very much!

omg..this jerk of a donkey..

Park Sung Jae...isn’t it true that you are yet to be the manager?? Trying to pull all the strings when your post isn’t even official. 

so yes..please shaddup. Shut up. Be quiet. Zip it. You know the drill.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Thank you for accompanying me today to Daejon. 

Gosh failed. I thought they are late go back to Seoul but they made into Seoul. 

GOSH JOON YOUNG IS SO WHIPPED OVER SONG AH RIGHT NOW. He held her hands while she was asleep. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

They run that bus over her. Like... Song Ah needs to make a decision as soon as possible for her own sake!

@vangsweetie637

And suddenly Professor Yoo is almost like an angel compared to these two.

Song Ah-shi, please kick these two’s butt for us. It pains us that we can’t reach into the computer to do it for you..

Right. Suddenly, my annoyance with these two are worse than Professor Yoo. 

3 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Joon Young saw his mother likes Song Ah very well. He finally told her about his hard time while he was young, Jung Kyung and Kyung Hoo foundation. 

i smell they will share one bed tonight 

awww finally something sweet after the rampage of wannabe Dean and musician manager..

so glad he finally told her something..thank goodness. Now..about that competition...

• Like 4

preview seems go bad. 

Jung Kyung is in depression mode 

Joon Young's mother asked Young In for not saying anything to Joon Young 

Park Kwajang pushed Song Ah into the corner by labelling her as Park Joon Young's girlfriend. 

The only good, Joon Young stay beside her. But i think this will be the emotion episode. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

After the vocal beatdown by Sung Jae, Song Ah meets Joon Young and tells him about it... And she said "I was sad but I thanked him for his advice because it was the right way to do." Oh no, Song Ah!

Joon Young was holding her hand and quietly comforting her.

The way JY holds SA's hand.. very comforting..:heart:

As if JY is tellimg her..Im here..put your worries away..

• Like 5
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, rukizie said:

GOSH JOON YOUNG IS SO WHIPPED OVER SONG AH RIGHT NOW. He held her hands while she was asleep. 

You forgot there are many buses in kdrama :joy:

Anyway its nice seeing JY started to open up to SA

Like how he told his childhood story 

SA also told JY that she didnt go there for the chamber

But to get the professor delivery :smashes:

I cant wait to see how they will raise up JY's competition to SA

And JY reaction when he knows SA's song choice for her master's exam

I hope SA will just dump her professor
She is not worth it for all the hassle :onfirex:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, rukizie said:

He keeps smiling when holding her hand... gah my heart 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, rukizie said:

aigoo...JY..a time alone with SA..and it fails. Come on, dude..

at least you held her hands..but still..aye.

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

After the vocal beatdown by Sung Jae, Song Ah meets Joon Young and tells him about it... And she said "I was sad but I thanked him for his advice because it was the right way to do." Oh no, Song Ah!

Joon Young was holding her hand and quietly comforting her.

Say no to NOBLE IDIOCY..please..

dont give it to us. We hate it.

The most innocent couple out there. :lol:

I second this!!

:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, rukizie said:

OmG cant wait for this scene...Ill watch even it is raw!!:)

And JY truly and truly loves our SOYaaa!!

The preview..not so good again huh! 

JY stay with SA ...comfort her..

Thanks for the recap!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@vangsweetie637

What I dislike the most, Sung Jae covers his criticism with fake compliments.... like.... can he please STOP!

and what’s worse is that his “sugar-coat” compliments are just as annoying as he is..

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, minsunie said:

He keeps smiling when holding her hand... gah my heart 

awww but is this enough to assure SA?? I just want SA to trust JY and not let the other people get to her..

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Judging from the preview... Song Ah and Joon Young will meet Song Ah's older sister? Please let her root for her sister ONCE!

Just hope she wont be another character that put down SA in front of JY :Furious:

In the preview, SA looks uncomfortable when eating with JY?

Looks like she is conscious of her surrounding

JY's manager came to look for SA at their campus

Seems like he is kind a scolded & look down on SA AGAIN

He said SA is JY's girlfriend  but there is nothing good? (Based on my limited understanding):rage:

Someone met JY's mother at her restaurant

She cried and said she cant tell JY

His father? or that annoying manager again? 

This couple need to kick out Professor Lee and Seung Jae

Then, the world will be more in peace:transforms:

The so called Professor & Manager cant even do their job properly

• Like 9

By the way, I’m so happy Prof Lee got water in her face (metaphorically) when she tried to play politics with JK using HH’s chamber place.  JK is the only one who can stand up to this insecure, power hungry nonsense of a professor Lee bec she doesn’t care. Right in your face biach! 

(also, love how all the students roll eyes at their prof... these profs and their stupid egos... nobody cares about you!!! Really!!):fear: 

we only care about your dimples couple :Pandabulous:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Song Ah already had enough in her plate. By lacking as a violinist, late in learning violin and people judge her because she is JYP's girlfriend, the idol of classic music. The worst part being her is her insecurities already crawl up and ate her a half before she overflows.

• Like 7

Our Dimple Couple is the cutest!

i wanna have boyfriend after watching this scene. Gosh, i need a man who looked at me like i am the only one in this world. :crymeme:

Joon Young is whipped on Song Ah right now.

• Like 4

Watch: Kim Min Jae And Park Eun Bin Cozy Up At Home Behind The Scenes Of “Do You Like Brahms?”

771ee9f4dbc74a049c01a57a5d60d593.jpeg?s=

Oct 5, 2020
by S. P

SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” has revealed a behind-the-scenes look at a cute scene featuring Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin!

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about classical musicians who are torn between their dreams and the harshness of reality as they pursue their love of music. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin stars as Chae Song Ah, an aspiring violinist who enters the field later in life than her peers.

The video begins with the pair rehearsing a scene in which Chae Song Ah visits Park Joon Young’s house. Park Eun Bin turns toward the window as she exclaims, “Wow, what a great view!” before being told by the director that she actually has to look toward the camera crew. She repeats the same line while looking up at the cameraman, causing everyone to laugh. Practicing her next line, Park Eun Bin then says, “You can see the company,” while pointing to her left. However, she is corrected once again and points to her right as everyone bursts into laughter a second time.

Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin then successfully film a scene in which he drops a cup on the floor. Afterwards, Park Eun Bin laments that she could have done better, but Kim Min Jae reassures her by saying that she did a good job. He then discovers the camera facing his direction and teasingly puts his hand up behind Park Eun Bin’s head without her noticing.

Kim-Min-Jae-Park-Eun-Bin-19.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1429617wpp/watch-kim-min-jae-and-park-eun-bin-cozy-up-at-home-behind-the-scenes-of-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

and what’s worse is that his “sugar-coat” compliments are just as annoying as he is..

awww but is this enough to assure SA?? I just want SA to trust JY and not let the other people get to her..

Love all the kick butt memes lol!!!!! Totally agree just wanna smack all the profs + park sungjae. Can’t wait to see him fall on his face. 

i think SA needs to sort this out on her own... is it enough to assure her? I don’t know but it’s surely enough for *me* lol!!!:heart2beat:

me: still in a puddle on the floor. Also me: still smiling like an idiot thinking about all the times JY stared at SA) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2