[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

I was able to watch a bit of episode 10, boy! that ending was heartbreaking. :cry: 

One thing I find significant was what Manager Cha told JY about habits. Because I felt like part of the reason why he can't entirely let go of JK is he is holding on to what is already familiar to him. Exactly like a habit, albeit a bad one just like Manager Cha's smoking. 

@heartoppaya Happy Birthday!:hooray2:

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 1

That cup shattering is like the metaphorical summary of today's episode. Both Song Ah and Joon Young are still at that stage where they are showing the best sides of themselves and are not ready to showcase their flaws. Example: Joon Young tidies his apartment quickly before letting Song Ah enter. 

But oh my heart. I can feel Song Ah's confidence drop as the episode reaches to the end. From Min Seong to Jung Kyung to her accompanying pianist and lastly seeing Jung Kyung and Joon Young practicing together. :heartbreak: I like that Joon Young knows something's up. I can't wait to see Song Ah open up to Joon Young about her lack of confidence. 

My favorite scene for today is the conversation between Joon Young and Professor Yoo. Professor Yoo's clearly struggling because some thinks he's piggybacking from Joon Young's talent and others think he's just a good teacher, not a good performer. But in that conversation we see that both Joon Young and Professor Yoo need each other. Their strengths make up each other's weaknesses. 

Here's a quote resonating the human connection between Joon Young and Professor Yoo: 

"Focus on the gifts. Don't focus on the weaknesses, because there are other people who will complement your weaknesses, and you will complement theirs. You recognize the gift when you're expressing yourself in the unique way, giving out your gifts, and you lost track of time," said Deepak Chopra 

I always struggle with confidence and low self-esteem issues so I have been trying to focus on my strengths and gifts. To anyone who feels the same way, wishing you well and hoping that your presence matters here on Earth.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

I must rant. 

Why, WHY is everyone around our main characters so freaking mean, selfish, and heartless?!?!? As sweet as ep 9 was, ep 10 was pure torture to watch that it left me feeling so full of anger and astonishment. 

First of all, Minsung. She tells Song-ah that if it were her she wouldn't have liked Doonyoon, sayings that's how a true friend show be. No matter how betrayed you feel, how could Minsung not have taken into consideration that Songah held in her feelings for so long just so she doesn't hurt her? Can she not relate how painful it is to have an unfulfilled love? She did slap herself in the face when telling Joonyoung that she knows everything about Songah and that they have no secrets. Little did she know huh. As she may still be angry and unable to control her emotions, I can give her a pass but she really hurt Songah by acting that way. I'm hoping their friendship can be repaired. It's not worth it at all, breaking off such a precious friendship over one guy.

This also applies to Hyeonho. In ep 10, both of our main characters apologized to their best friend for liking the same person their friend liked. Why are they the only ones who are apologizing? It baffles me. Joonyoung and Songah were also hurt in the process, keeping your feelings hidden for so long is also very painful. But these friends of theirs are rather selfish huh, only thinking about their own feelings. I am deeply disappointed in these so-called friends.

Next the arrogant Simon. Who does he think he is acting all high and mighty thinking he can control every aspect of Joonyoung's life however he sees fit? From who his friends are, to how he should attract the public attention by "advertising" his private family life, and then in the next episode he moves on to Joonyoung's relationship with Songah. He's not even his manager yet, which I hope never happens. This guy was terrible from the start. 

Next on we have Professor Lee. All we have are terrible professors in this drama, every one of them are looking for self gain. I hate how she's using Songah and I also hate how despite knowing, Songah still goes along with because she desperately wants to get into graduate school. Haena might have been very harsh when pointing it out but it is true. I know how hopeless Songah feels being lowest ranked in the class and how this might be her only chance to get into graduate school, but is the sacrifice worth it, especially after the fact that she'll have to be with that disgusting professor for a couple more years? I'm more on boat with Songah later on working for the foundation, it makes more sense. 

Then, Jungkyung, oh lord. I was thinking maybe she'd starting redeeming herself after how the master class turned out but how wrong I was. Like many of you have stated, she twisted Joonyoung's words. He never told her to wait. I was so dumbfounded when she said that to Songah. Like girl, who said what? Get over yourself, he's not coming back to you! Ugh! She just had to say those words to Songah to cause another misunderstanding making Songah have a seedling of doubt, especially having seen the handkerchief later on. And what's with her picking Franck's Sonata? What a blow it was to Songah's confidence seeing Jungkyung and Joonyoung playing that piece.

Lastly, the ending scene of episode 10 with Songah. Her expression though, seeing Joonyoung and Jungkyung play together. Sigh, my heart can't handle this pain.

:evilelmo::Furious::onfirex::cries:

Phew that was a longer post than I anticipated lol

Well my dear fellow friends, I must go back to ep 9 to help me get through the rest of the week until next Monday~ Peace out 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I have yet to watch the episodes. I am sure I will go on a ranting spree too. Will do so asap :D but here is a random thought:

If these two (SA/JY) are going to grow, they need to learn to speak their minds so others don’t feel like they have a right to do anything they want and get away with it. Ahem, like all the annoying peeps right now to us.

Honestly, I now think these two needs to grow individually before growing together. As long as they keep their individual characteristics, they will not be able to hold on strongly with all the annoying peeps around them. But once they learn their own flaws, I believe they can heal each other with confidence. 

And JY, I give you until next week to do something about that suitcase. Burn it, trash it, return it, throw it out to the sea, throw it down the window, bury it. Anything. Or else we will do it for you:

200.gif

We know where you live. And we know the code too. :ph34r:

@Jillia When it comes to JY, both HH and JK don’t seem to care at all about listening to what he has to say, and when he attempts to, they cut him off by “guilt-tripping” him. I actually think HH is coming off more like JK now, seeing how his attitude is similar to JK when it comes to how JY should be treated. I don’t even know why he’s so mad. It’s not like JY secretly had an affair with JK. Oh, but he wouldn’t know because he ain’t listening. It’s still all about JK to him. And it’s the same thing for MS when it comes to SA.

Aye. These annoying peeps.

200.gif

Kick their butts! 

@heartoppaya i know I said no butt kicking since it’s your birthday. But we all know these annoying peeps need it :D here, dessert for you:

Spoiler

a42a7ff8e049b2183c6260b58335921e634869ef

JY, we will do the butt-kicking for you. Just keep giving us these sexy smiles!! 

edit:

Aigoo! I am at the part where HH is so afraid that JK will be hurt knowing JY is dating SA, so he asks JY he did that so easily??!!

Umm..dude. Why can’t he? Did you forget how JK easily and cruelly hurt you too when she said you have nothing to offer her??

These people have their priorities all mixed up. 

:kicks:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Goshhh... I take my words back. This episode definitely surpassed ep6 in terms of frustration. I've never watched a DYLB episode that was painful. Rewatching it with subs was so painful, especially since I knew which scenes was coming up next.

After ep10, here's my hit-list (the names in each section are listed in no particular order):

"Hate them so much I wish they can just disappear" list:

1. Professor Lee (is she kidding me??? how can such person become a dean?! She kicked out HH because of her inferiority issues, and even told SA to not drag her in the mess that she created when SA kicks out HH. She also told her students to buy MORE tickets. And we aren't forgetting how she told her chamber orchestra members to pay up for the meal too. Goshhh... When is she leaving our screens? I don't want to watch her anymore!!! :angry:)

"I hate them so much but I pity them too" list:

1. Hae Na (this is the first time I agree with her. Like HN, right now, I can't bear SA's actions. I'm not disappointed in SA because I truly understand her, but I strongly feel she can do much better. And this means she has to realize her shortcomings (that she can never be a professional musician nor is suited to live with violin forever) and make the best of her situation (e.g. work in the music industry doing something else). SA has to stop bootliking and do all the professor's whims and give a strong stance (aka grow a backbone).)

2. Manager Park (Park Sungjae) (I truly hate him, I really do. But I can't deny that what he's saying makes a lot of sense. Realistically, JY is not Seung Jimin, which means that he can't just focus on music if his music isn't anything special (since it's not touching people's heart and instead just trying to satisfy people). And it's absolutely true that the public doesn't really care about JY's music anymore. But I can't deny that the way SJ is doing things are too much. He's wrong to introduce himself to JY's mom (and I bet he's telling the mom that he wants the mom to expose their family for publicity's sake) and meddle in JY & SA's relationship.)

3. Professor Yoo (He's a human, just like everyone of us. It's just that he's turned for the worse because of his inferiority issues. I do agree with his words this week though – "If you slipped up and get trampled on, you should get angry, determined and try harder.... If you don't even want more, then you get nowhere." So right now, as much as JY hates him, I still feel like he's the best professor for JY because he truly knows JY's personality and what JY wants (that JY doesn't want to do competitions anymore and take lessons from him).)

4. Jungkyung (lol. I can't believe that she forgot that JY is a professional pianist and that she has to be paid. I guess that shows how much she's mixing her personal and professional relationships. I hate how she feels so entitled in this drama though. The fact that she told SA that she's staying and just waiting for JY is totally uncalled for. This girl... Gahh.. I thought she was going to improve but the drama proved me wrong.)

5. Grandma (wowwwww... First, she was mean to JY, JK & HH (although according to her she has a good reason to do so). Then, she was mean to JK's dad even though he's been in the family for 29+ years already and is helping the grandma grow the company. Let's see how she'll become in the last 6 episodes.) 

"I feel sorry for them but what they did was wrong" list:

1. Hyunho (Aiyoh... HH-ah... Why are you doing this? That's why JY didn't want to tell you. Because if he did, your friendship would be over because of your actions. Did you forget how JY was always there for you? JY never did anything to steal JK away from you. This boy... I want to kick him so badly so he gets his senses back.)

2. Minsung (Aiyoh... Now we have HH #2. I understand MS's position though. If I was her, I would also be mad at SA at first. But I know in this situation, there's no right or wrong because every action would be wrong. Confessing to MS would cause MS to be angry at SA, whereas not confessing and finding out later would also cause MS to be angry at SA. But unlike HH, MS just knew about this so let's give her some time and see if she'll forgive SA and mend their relationship, or if she'll take the HH path and break friendships with SA.)

3. Dongyoon (I feel so bad for him. It wasn't wrong for him to fall in love with SA, but it was wrong of him to sleep with MS despite his feelings. However, I do feel sorry that his relationship with SA is over because of this. I do hope DY & SA mend their relationship after some time because DY is one of the only people who truly supports SA's dream.)

"I love them to bits but I wish they can grow a backbone/confidence" list:

1. Songah (Aiyoh... This girl.. Where do I start? She truly became a pushover this episode. How much more embarrassment is she going to take before she realizes that it's not worth it? Even people around her can see that she's only being used by that professor. I hope SA regains her senses back because if not, I think we have to give her a good slap for her to realize that she's worth more than everything everyone is doing to her. Yes, even JY. She needs to have more confidence, and if she has to do it away from JY, then so be it (regardless of how cute SA & JY are together).)

2. Joonyoung (This guy.... He doesn't tell SA anything does he? I bet the fact that JK knows that JY is competing in the Tchaikovsky competition and that he's still keeping all the stuff from JK (+ the photos in the camera) will bite him back later on. He needs to tell stuff to SA soon and not keep everything bottled up or else it's going to explode one day and the effects will be uncontrollable. He has to keep SJ under control too and learn when to say "no" strongly and clearly.)

And I can't believe I'm saying this... But maybe SA & JY should take a break from each other for a short while. I'm not saying they should break up, because I feel that'll do them more harm than good. But they should separate for while and gain more confidence in themselves before coming back together (just like how the main leads in A Piece of Your Mind took a short break to find solace in themselves before getting back together). Because with how things are, I feel SA will keep feeling inferior and putting down herself (which is not good for her at all) – SA is currently in so much pain and no one but herself can pull her out of this situation. 

• Like 12

Back to square one...

Why does  ep 10 makes my heart breaks fo SA??  :( She really some have tough moments even JY cant seem to really comfort her, as we all know too has personal issues on his own.

-MS discovers SA had liked DY all along.

I thought MS got mad because SA didnt tell her that DY confessed,  its understandable.but SA should  have been honestly told about that confession to  JY and MS. So MS would know what kind of person DY is! but  No! She strangely be understanding of she cant control DY's feelings but not SA's?? SA had endured her feelings! beacause she value their friendship the most.for a 29 year old to act like this..wow!

-MS was so sweet in the beginning making JY grinned utterly cute.Im glad though that they MS and JY overheard "I like JY a lot"-JY knows how set SA's heart for him!

-We all know how pasionately SA loves violin..but can she not rethink of  the master program? I know she sees the opportunity ...  but feel that prof lee is not that sincere in teaching and discovering what she is capable off! Shes just using her for her own gain .

Speaking of professors..Im glad that JY and prof yoo have talked things out..hopefully in the next practice they will ptactice  more at ease with eachother 

-SA visiting JY's officetel,:D idk..suddenly JY broke a glass and first they think of is wipes to clean off the mess shouldnt it be a broom?  But a unfortunately  they arent any broom..SA worrying about JY's hand getting hurt because he's a pianist.so she ask JY the mess and she will be the one to clean up. but he then grab the wipes offers to clean up because she is too plays the violin..both were worried for one another about  damaging their hands..and of the  all the places the wipes is where the black  hanky is kept! Which make SA uncomfortable..she doesnt say anything but that she looks sad and worried.

-It looks like JY hasnt totally over JK..I think those memoribilia of JK should be kept somewhere else far (away) from him. Not just in the cabinet or suitcase! If JY truly had move on and want a new beginning with SA.. totally no traces of JK...

-HH meanwhile is still annoying ..I thought hes really  good..but damn! He doesnt even care about his friendship with JY who already apologize admitted that he  once like JK and want their friendship back.but hello! he is letting of go of the 10 year old friendship because of his own selfish reason jealousy and hatred(being paranoid) of what he think  happened between JY and JK in New York.

-I feel frustrated over SA letting JK!:rage: rumblimg nonsemse she should have said Well Im dating JY now so I wont feel uncomfortable! And JK dont keeps your hopes high!  JY is not returning back! Yes you have been friends for 15 years but then JY has found happiness and love with SA.

-the ending scene... Im teary eyed...Its sad to see SA in pain watching how JY and JK play good music together.how nice they compliment each other musically.SA  feels that she's less and not as good as JK..  :(

-SA must sort things out first.Both our OTP needs to be open more  and confirmation fromJY that will ease SA's insecurities.it will make their relationship a better one.

As per episode 11 .otp will be going on a trip! Hope this trip will help them heal..a better ep 11 please!

I came about this QUOTE which reminded me of SA

*I always choose understanding, even if it hurts*

Sorry everyone for my super long post.. Mianhe.

KIM MIN JAE' Chuseok greeting. :)

minjaebaebae-20200930-145612-0 minjaebaebae-20200930-145612-1 minjaebaebae-20200930-145612-3 minjaebaebae-20200930-145612-2

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Love all you said @gracebkk. I have yet to watch episode 10 but here is my initial thought on MS (let’s see if it changes after watching episode 10)

For me, I don’t understand why MS is upset at SA. It’s the same as to why I don’t understand why HH is so upset at JY only. Both SA/JY did nothing wrong and it wasn’t their fault that they liked who they did but kept it hidden instead. MS should not be upset at all. First, she didn’t date DY. She liked him but he didn’t return the same feeling. Second, it is not like SA secretly dated DY. If anything, MS should feel bad towards SA. I read somewhere from a post here that MS even told SA that she shouldn’t like DY if MS already does. For me, that is wrong. Why can’t she like DY? Just because MS does? As I said, MS and DY never dated so it would be okay for SA to like DY. I think MS is actually pretty selfish whereas SA is selfless. She thought about MS and would rather let MS like DY instead of her. But when MS finds out the truth, she gets upset instead. If anything, MS didn’t pay a lot of attention to SA. Even though she hid the fact that she liked DY, her reactions to everything MS says about DY indicates she liked him. MS didn’t even notice it. All she thought about was how she herself felt. If these two are best friends, details like this wouldn’t be missed. And if she found out SA liked DY, she has to understand that all is fair in love and war because she was never officially DY’s girlfriend. Now, what happened between her and DY (sleeping together) should not be used as a reason to be upset either. This happened on her own choice to go drinking with DY. It was more painful for SA to know her best friend slept with her crush. Yet, she wasn’t upset. She was saddened but gave up DY once she knew MS slept with him. I don’t want MS to think that because she slept and liked DY, SA has no right to. All this happened after the fact that SA liked DY and again, DY never dated MS. I understand MS is hurt. But is she hurt because she hurted SA or is she hurt because DY liked SA instead? See, this reminds me of why JK kissed JY. She felt jealous that he was in the spotlight. So is MS feeling the same towards SA? This is also why I feel that MS should not be upset at SA. She should feel bad for doing what she did to SA with DY. But here, I see MS making SA the one at fault instead. Perhaps MS felt like a fool. But again, she is not willing to listen to SA either like HH towards JY.

Lol, i know my thoughts are everywhere with MS. But from the way I see it, MS really should not be upset at SA. Both of them liking DY is not wrong. DY was still a single man. Now..in regards to JY and HH, I will talk about them later :D

Edit:

@annamchoi also loved all that you said! Will reply to some of your thoughts later too (it’s 4am here and I only woke up for a bathroom break haha) but couldn’t stay away from here so checked and read what everyone else is thinking :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Urgh that professor just dumped Song Ah at the gathering and what's worse ask her to be the scapegoat dear Lord.:fear:

Jung Kyung looked awful in that dress to be very honest LoL. She looks better in her pantsuit whatever.:unamused: I just hate the sight of that whatshisface Mr. Park..!? Who now is a self proclaimed JYP's manager!? What a joke. God there's just a neverending list of hateful characters LoL. 

Now Min Seong is added onto it! She proudly declared she was over Dong Yoon, that the one night stand was a mistake bla bla bla and now she like Hyeon Ho argue that it wasn't their fault. Sureeee yea right.:rolleyes:

I just want to shake Song Ah at times eheheh. She's just so meek and insecure. I'm glad JYP didn't stand for it and made it clear he liked her beyond those inadequacies. I feel for JYP too..at least his professor cares. Oh was it just me who wished JYP had Song Ah sleep over at his place eheheh? Just me? OK then.:phew:      

• Like 6

Good day everyone ....

I woke up  too at around 4:30  AM.for a potty break and with DYLB  on my mind.  Please excuse these random thoughts.

I was thinking about the preview for ep 11.

HH goes and find JK....why?  To confront her about NY?  

Perhaps. DY and HH  met  and DY told him about his confession to SA.  

I like the way JY holds SA  hands while they talk.  This is probably when SA tells  him about stupid Simon.

It made me happy to see JY confront Simon about  speaking to SA.  I think eventually Simon will get fired. 

Then I thought about SA/JY relationship.  If I am correct,  this is the first real/serious relationship  for  them both.   Its hard to navigate  a new relationship  especially  if its the first one and unfortunaty you are surrounded  by selfish people that can't help you steer through new waters.

But I really am impressed how they handle issues.  Not saying that improvements can't be made.  They seem to give each other the benefit of the doubt.  Willing to make the effort to apologize and see the good in each other..  one statement JY said to SA  was " if things get hard  tell me"   that made me and SA smile.

On the subject of the suitcase... I remember  I kept  things from old relationships for a while..   at times I would come across them, laugh or even  sigh with regret.  Eventually they got tossed out.   So I think with the items in the suitcase...He will in time throw them out..return them or even delete the pictures.

But I truly believe he is all in ....and they will succeed  as  our Dimple couple.

Lastly... since I am suppose  to be working.   I liked the last part where they didn't buy a return ticket... no matter if its at the beginning or end.. of the episode... they   must have avoided another stumping block that we saw at the end of ep 10

Thank you for allowing  me to ramble on...:blink:

Anyway. I hope you are having a good day...stay safe 

:heart:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Sigh...who's not feeling heavy-hearted after episode 10? Both SA and JY are surrounded by frustrating characters and suffering from inner turmoil. Even though the previews are calculated to mislead us, hope this much will be realised in episode 11: JY and SA starting to open up to each other properly about what's eating them up inside, otherwise they will just break down trying to overcome everything alone. With the truckload of broken friendships, is there anyone out there whom they can lean on for moral support now? (Other than Joonsong unofficial captain Team Leader Cha, but I'm not sure whether JY or SA feel close enough to confide in her for certain matters...)  I can't bear for them to break up because there's enough melodrama in other aspects of their lives and they need each other now more than before.

img.gif

Source: https://twitter.com/star___heart/status/1311127603391070209?s=20

Two moments stood out for me in episode 10: (1) JY's conversation with Professor Yoo, and (2) the ending scene where SA witnessed JY's and JK's outstanding performance of piano-violin sonata. Does anyone know whether the composition that they performed was indeed Franck's Sonata (which is also SA's grad school entrance exam recital piece)?

From twitter:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I feel that to place first in the  tchaikovsky competition JY needs to find joy in his playing again and I think SA is the key. In return, having JY in her corner will be a confidence booster and would help SA overcome her insecurities so she can reach her true potential. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I haven't watched episode 10 yet (will probably watch it when episode 11's near to lessen the heartache) but I'd like to share some thoughts after reading everyone's posts in this forum. 

Even though Joon Young has already confessed to Song Ah and has shown multiple times through his actions that he holds Song Ah dear, he still needs to reassure Song Ah about his feelings about her through his words. They need to talk it out. It's true that for Joon Young, he has moved on (albeit not completely, judging from the luggage in his room, though we'll give that one a point since he's doing his best to move on bit by bit by placing the handkerchief in the luggage) from Jung Kyung. What he's doing now for Jung Kyung is accompanying her as a friend (let's face it, it's not easy to let go of a 15-year-old friendship, no matter what people say). Song Ah knows this, but we can't invalidate the hurt she feels from this. In a relationship, you have to be considerate of the feelings of the other person, no matter how silly it may seem. If Song Ah is bothered by this, she needs to step up and talk to Joon Young about it. She has the right to do so, anyway. 

On the other hand, Joon Young needs to learn how to communicate his own struggles as well. Yes, he told Song Ah about his background, which is a big leap itself, but he has to talk about the more important issues here, especially regarding music.

I see music as something they haven't fully explored yet with each other. It's actually ironic since this is a musical drama, yet they haven't played a single piece together. Music is really the big task at hand that they need to face, and they need to face it together. This is actually where they clash, you know? It's interesting to see that two of their arguments (after the talk concert & the orchestra arrangement) were based on their differing views of talent and levels, which are some of the important factors when it comes to music.

Music is indeed the root of their struggles, with Song Ah battling with the insecurities brought about by being untalented, and with Joon Young being sick of the hardships that come with maintaining his superstar status. It's hard to advise someone especially if that person is living the life you dream of (Joon Young wanting to be an average person and Song Ah wanting to be a talented musician), so I don't really know how these two will come around. But! I do hope that they don't break up with each other. With everything going on, they need to rely on each other and learn to trust & communicate further.

I hope that the writer shows us a different route wherein the two leads try their best to be mature and fight for the love they have despite the circumstances. For sure, there may be future arguments coming, but don't break our babies apart, writer-nim! Let them learn from each other. They don't need the added heartbreak.  Haha. I actually don't know how Joon Young will handle it if Song Ah breaks up with him, so please, communicate!

I can't wait for the moment when Joon Young plays from the heart and Song Ah plays with confidence. Oh, how beautiful would that be if they play like that together? 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I still haven't watched last two episodes but saw a video when SA finds the handkerchief in JY house

seriously back in the days we have to have a male lead running for the female in airports, then we got to the car accident cliché where man saves woman.angry fuck my life GIF

And nowadays we get female leads finding stuff in male leads houses xD

damn man. 

on another note, the maestro or I don't even know what was her in episode two or three when SA was a page turner, her talk with JY about him getting 10 out of one or two while others give 6 and 7. I believe it might foreshadow the fact that he'll play with his heart and get second or third but he'll find happiness with that. Idk though might be wrong. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

@vangsweetie637 thank you for loving my post! Sorry its kinda long!:heart:

@Jillia cant wait for your thoughts  regarding episode 10. 

@Sky8lue count me in! One of the heartbroken gal after watching ep 10!..too sad that like ep 6 10 is frustrating! Much more to say the least.the black hanky scene made me cry as well  as SA witnessing JY & JK practicing..which makes her feel like less than JK and or not good as hers.adding to this anxiety is that fact that JY is the one accompanying  her, who is a World renowned pianist at such. What other worst feeling SA can get :(

Personally, amongst  the part of ep 10 that Im really truly sad about was that SA hurting because(although not intentional) 1 .SA seeing the black hanky still being kept in the drawer and it isnt enough that JY had put it with  other  JK memorabilia  inside the suitcase and  kept in the cabinet. It should put away for good if JY really wants to start a new life with SA! No traces of the past with JK!

2.JK and JY rehearsing they played so well.

adding to the inferiority was SA's narrative"between you and JK..I mean between the years the two of you have known each other.. is there a space for me? :heartbreak:

• Like 6