[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

After that conversation between DY and SA I feel he gonna accept that she did move on and found someone else. It felt different and honest from the others conversation. Yah some of his action  toward MS was not right. It seems like he really want to be honest with himself finally confessing to SA. But then it do looks like he  gracefully accept SA choice and knows he was  too late. Wonder if we can see another SA and JY supporter in him? The more people cheering on them the better. :D Do not become another JK, but be mature about this man!

• Like 8

I knew it. Min Seong is now pulling a Hyeon Ho and will probably give Song Ah a hard time over Dong Yoon aish. Hyeon Ho's another. Look you didn't pay attention to Jung Kyung when she obviously is unhappy so now you pin it on JYP!? 

That professor what's her deal!? Does she inhale helium or something!? Her voice is always so unbearably..high LoL!? She obviously need another job. She just seem to be there for the pay and not much else tsk. 

I just can't stop smiling whenever JYP and Song Ah meet! They're just so sweet and pure and fluff eheheh. Oh Song Ah's giggle is kind of awkwardly cute LoL. That's a waste of good ice cream though and I'm not OK with that.:tounge_wink:   

I loved how JYP wanted something of Song Ah's for a keepsake (her handkerchief) as it was "different"... I'm melting LoL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Did someone summon me while i am busy with my whole job lol. Since pandemic hasn’t finished yet and everything became chaos, this drama is basically a fresh air in this twisted chaos in 2020. 

I haven’t watched two last episode because of my life and job lol :crymeme:

i hope my connection couldn’t go wrong sinc e SBS is so cheap for us the international viewers. :sweating:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

finally watched ep 9 and goshhhhhhhhh... Every time SA & JY shows up on my screen, I always squeal! They're so cute!!!!!!! :hooray2:I love them so much guys... What am I going to do once this drama is over in 3 weeks?!?! :cries:

But gosh... I feel sorry for Professor Yoo. I really think that JY & the professor needs to have a good heart-to-heart talk. It's like both of them needs to have a new mindset. Both of them are currently stuck where they are and if they don't solve it now, I don't think their relationship can go back to how it was in the first place.

On the other hand, I'm getting more and more annoyed with Professor Lee. She wants the entire chamber orchestra to eat at a fancy restaurant yet asks everyone to pay for their own share?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! I bet she wants to eat here so that it "looks" good in front of whoever is looking and she can start building her connections. Goodness gracious. I can't wait until I don't have to see her on my screen anymore.

Btw, I don't think SA's ex-colleague had the right to be disappointed in SA. Yes, she might just be running around for the professor and the professor might be using her. But didn't it ever come into her mind that maybe SA didn't notice it because she wants to stay in the music field and keep studying and playing it so so so badly. I mean, every lunch break during her internship, she'll always made time to practice (if there weren't anyone using the room). She basically brought her violin to work all the time!! So in this case, rather than being disappointed of her, I would feel sad for her. Because it's totally understandable that SA would choose the chamber orchestra over the foundation at this point in time.

And HH... Mannnn... He's still super fixated with JK? Seriously?!?!? He even hurt his supposedly best friend?!?!?!?! Gosh.... Can someone just tell him to move on already. Even JK has moved on. He's dropping in my likeable ranking list for DYLB. 

As for the trailer... HN is making me angry. Why is it SA's fault that other people can't be in the chamber orchestra. I mean, SA is working harder than everyone else in that orchestra. The others just need to practice and play, but SA needs to practice, play AND plan the entire thing. I mean... The professor is doing probably only 1%!!!!! Goshhh.. How I hate that girl.

24 minutes left until ep10 airs guys!! :D 

• Like 7

@Jillia thanks for the sharing the audio ost from Gummy! Its soothing to the heart.and definitely she is guaranteed one of the best singers.specially of osts! and the music piece that JY is practicing the Tchaikovksy Competition..

@gracebkk Sweetie, hope you dont mind sharing live recaps later.thank you!

@vangsweetie637 ok sweetie! Have a good sleep! Sorry late reply.

To lurkers now posters! Welcome to the Brahms Family! Enjoy the thread.

Random thoughts about ep 9.

-Im just too  happy for both SA and JY being together & as official couple! These two are so adorable as first timers as bf/ gf!:wub:

A little bit akward and shy around each other but still a cutie .simple date nights like having ice cream together makes them enjoy the company of one another admist their busy schedules and personal issues .and that Ice cream melting thing! SA kissing first!( getting braver huh) JY kissing back!♥️

They are each other's comfort zone and refuge  Just like Ms Cha said rely and be a comfort to eachother not only in good times but bad times! Love ms cha as she is so supportive of the two! Problems will arise but I beleive with our otp overcoming this kind  of situation 

-I find the hankies significant for me for one JK black (giift from her)hanky was with JY for a long time but being kept for good ( now a memory) -past love. SA's brown hanky(for keeps) JY personally ask for it-significant because JY found love and happiness starting anew  life with SA. 

-ptofessor yoo I feel sorry for him .a one time hearfelt talk with JY to sort things/feelings out is a better way to solved unresolved issues!

-Professor Lee annoying as ever ! Eating in a fancy resto for what? And everyone paying!? I wonder why is she eager to teach SA? It is because she saw a potential in her? Or just because!

-SA collague must understand the reason SA is helping out because of her love for music and SA might not notice it thats shes being used..

-HH is annoying too! Why find faults with JY ?? Time to chill dude! You are full of angst!! Hatred! I used to pity you when JK broke up with you.

Its a good move from JY to set boundaries between him and JK..he is with SA now and everything will change! 

-JK choice of music piece is same with SA! Goodness! What are you implying?? Who will play it better? 

-SungJae!!! Stop selling JY! You are just using him for business and money purposes! You make my blood boil!

-MS discovers SA like DY too..its sad but I beleive both women will solve this issue once and for all 

-I love the part where SA beng truthful to DY about her past feelings for him and truly being in love with JY now.I like this heart to heart talk between them.

Looking forward to ep 10!

For those who are hurting our otp! This is for you!:fear:

For those who love our otp!:heart4:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Min Sung leaves the restaurant and Song Ah runs after her. Min Sung: "I told Joon Young-ssi there are no secrets between us but I didn't know you liked Dong Yoon."

I think I understand MS reaction. She clearly thought they were best friend sharing all secrets but then SA hide her feelings for DY.  What SA did not telling about her feelings was in best intention for their friendship. But then the other person maybe would not see it like that. Also kinda Ironic that JY could see SA had feelings for DY but her best friend could not... I guess sometime long time friends do not see everything as they used to the person you are and get blind seeing subtle signals. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4

I am here!!!!

honestly, I don’t think MS should be mad at SA. It’s not like she officially dated DY. I understand she is hurt but she shouldn’t be mad about it. If anything, she should feel bad for often talking about DY in front of SA and not listening closely or observing SA’s reactions towards DY.

Oh so HN was just telling SA the harsh truth about doing the dirty work for that lazy professor?? But still, she comes off as a jealousy gal who is all mad because she’s not the one doing it..

edit:

Omg!! Another misunderstanding already between Dimples?? 

JUNG KYUNG!!!!

7c2a03c13fe5a29524d538ff17eeee13d38c81ba

JY never told you to wait for him. It was YOU who said you would wait for him! Move aside!!

JY, why are you still keeping that cloth that belongs to JK!!! Aigoo!!

• Like 6
  • Unamused 3

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Song Ah's hard day continues... Her professor tells her the concert for the chamber orchestra  needs to be sold out and puts pressure on Song Ah to make it happen. It's very important to Song Ah that also the general audience gets to see the concert but Professor Lee doesn't care. I think she'd rather have those tickets go to influential people. LMAO

Meet Hae Na who is criticizing her for doing the dirty work for Professor Lee like ripping off students, getting money for the dinner and so on. To get point from Professor Lee. YIKES!

EDIT:

Song Ah is meeting Jung Kyung and thanks her for the master class because it helped her a lot. Jung Kyung replies to that she is glad if her remarks helped. Then we get the scene from the preview when Jung Kyung tells Song Ah:

"Isn't it uncomfortable? It will be more uncomfortable in the future. I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do (??). [...] But I'm just going to wait. Just like Joon Young told me to."

YIKES!

After that Joon Young and Song Ah walk around and he is asking  her what happened today and when they reach his apartment building Song Ah is like "This is Joon Young-ssi's house right? Can I come and see Joon Young-ssi's home?".

Joon Young prepares tea and breaks a cup and in search for tissues Song Ah finds Jung Kyung's handkerchief I believe. She remembers what Jung Kyung told her in the car and tells Joon Young she will go home.

Joon Young finds Jung Kyung's handkerchief and collects all her items.

So, JK is still not giving up

Even saying she will wait for JY?

She implies JY will definitely break up with SA?? :smashes:

Sigh..the end scene when SA saw JY & JK played together

It might make SA feel more inferior

Really wish SA get better pianist that encourage her instead of putting her down

I feel really sorry for her

Kind a wish SA request for JY to practice with her even if he might not be her pianist

It might make her less nervous playing together with the accompanist 

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

Sigh..the end scene when SA saw JY & JK played together

It might make feel more inferior

Really wish SA get better pianist that encourage her instead of putting her down

I feel really sorry for her

Kind a wish SA request for JY to practice with her even if he might not be a pianist

It might make her less nervous playing together with the accompanist 

i also think it’s because of JK feeding her things like “i will wait for him..” and “we known each other for 15 years..” :kicks:

not only does she most likely feel inferior but she becomes insecure because JK is still hanging around in the picture with JY. I seriously want to push JK for SA!!

edit:

Oh boy!!!

HH!!

7c2a03c13fe5a29524d538ff17eeee13d38c81ba

why are so worry about JK being all shaken up and didn’t even ask or listen to JY’s side of the story. Aigoo. I want to kick you too!

JY, honestly, if a friend for so long isn’t even willing to listen to you for once wholeheartedly, it’s better to not be friends either. 

omo..wasnt expecting SA to break off the friendship with DY tho. 

dang. Everything is a mess..

• Like 6

@vangsweetie637

Hopefully everything wil resolved with SA and MS soon..its sad to think that a friendship will break up just because of one man.

HN saying that hurts bur its the truth! Prof Lee is one lazy teacher and she lets SA doing everything fot her! But HN speaks harshly..I think its  not all about prof  lee but I feel shes heslous of SA!

@Jillia thanks for the screencaps and

.recaps

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Youtube version of the preview.

How could they end episode 10 like this and expect us to survive till next week...?!?

Episode 10 watched raw is very heavy. At least Episode 9 had more light-hearted moments. 

A few antagonists I need to wipe off the face of the DYLB universe (in no order of priority):

1)  the (mourning) black handkerchief

2)  "needs-to-stop"Jungkyung

3)  full-time villain CEO Park

4)  "not worthy to be a Professor" Lee

5)  worst frenemy Haena

.... the list is getting too long :Furious:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh man, I watched Ep 10 without subs and today's episode just seems so sad for our couple! :cry:

Just 15mins into today's episode and we have 3 annoying people back to back already urgh.

I hope that based on Ep11's preview, I can only hope that it'll be better! :persevere:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i also think it’s because of JK feeding her things like “i will wait for him..” and “we known each other for 15 years..” :kicks:

not only does she most likely feel inferior but she becomes insecure because JK is still hanging around in the picture with JY. I seriously want to push JK for SA!!

edit:

Oh boy!!!

HH!!

why are so worry about JK being all shaken up and didn’t even ask or listen to JY’s side of the story. Aigoo. I want to kick you too!

JY, honestly, if a friend for so long isn’t even willing to listen to you for once wholeheartedly, it’s better to not be friends either. 

omo..wasnt expecting SA to break off the friendship with DY tho. 

dang. Everything is a mess..

Idk if its just me, I still feel like JY didnt give me enough assurance of his moving on from JK

Like even tiny things like the handkerchief lead back to JK

SA might feel like can she competes with JK 15 years relationship with JY??

JK remarks is definitely not helping

Plus JY also has not really open up to SA

I feel like there will be more JY-JK words gets around after JY performance with JK

Guess people around them will praise this pair & question why JY be with the last rank student

IT will make SA much smaller & not suitable to be pair with JY

I cant imagine if SA performance end up as disaster due to her accompanist
While JK gets the position due to her amazing performance with JY:brokenheart:

Seriously, I wish SA tells JY what JK said to her

Its not the 1st time & it wont be the last time

I really want this two to really talk:crybaby:

Plus why there are too much of those annoying professor today :Furious:

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

They need to talk each other. They need to open up their heart. Once they open everything about his depression and her insecurities, it would be clear without both parties asked anything and suspected everything. Six episode to go and the writer took the sad route again :crymeme:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I already thought when Joon Young put that handkerchief just in the drawer..... like oh boy this will come back to him. And it did. And Song Ah just had a ROUGH day with Min Sung, Professor Lee and Hae Na. Girl must be walking on eggshells at the moment.

@heartoppaya

No they didn't.

What’s this talk about eggshells? What happened? I was at office and was super busy. What happened? I’m too lazy to read back pleaseeeeeee summarize for me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@Jillia at this point, I want to kick so many people’s butt!!

They are annoying me with how they treat both JY/SA. No one is wholeheartedly listening to these two.  And they act like they don’t care either. HH needs to stop pinning the blame on JY only and look at his own faults. He was the one never listening to JK when she said she had “second thoughts”.

As for JK, this bish..making it sound like JY told her to wait, which instantly probably made SA remember when JY told her to wait too. 

JK, you lost your chance with JY already so:

NiftyVainHochstettersfrog-size_restricte

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Honestly I can deal with all the nasty professors and stupid brainless not so friend as long as the writer keep JY & SA together.

Dont make this drama a typical k-drama where the OTP need to break up to add makjang to excite viewer.

Create makjang from other direction. Let them be together. Let them find way to communicate. Learn to understand each other, learn to share their burden. Learn to navigate their life to be a better person 

*Side Note: I kind of worry that they seem to be still awkward around each other. Should a couple be more  friendlier ??? This situation make me feel like they are still unsure (JY especially...) about their feeling...

• Like 9