[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

I'm lost at words. Happy just not enough to describe my feelings right now. 

I'm as a viewers, really feel satisfied about the ending. all 4 episodes full of angst build up to this ending, it's all worth it. 

I'm still lost at words guys. Kinda sad that DYLB ends. I really want to attend JY SA wedding, tho. Lolll

• Like 2
  • Love 13

Omomo I was too busy freaking out during the live stream that I didn’t even notice that SA put out her left hand at first but JY took her right hand and put the ring on for her :heart4: That’s so so SO sweet of JY.. Violinist at heart.

@Jillia first thing I noticed when I saw JY’s luggage.. The umbrella!!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

Omg....who knew he had it in him! Thank goodness for this forum it's the only way I'm surviving right now since VIKI hasn't even subbed yesterday's ep so this only way I get the good info. So glad she came to her senses...he's got the moves. So sweet love

• Like 2
  • Love 10

I forgot to say but it's funny that it seems like all that we wished for came true. Too good to be true, even we're all prepared for an open ending. 

Writernim might be secretly checking about what us viewers wrote about this DYLB.. so she might be think like "okay here you are! Kiss? You got it!

Make out? You got it! 

Back hug? You got it! 

Proposal? You got it! 

Bed scene? Well I give you a lot of scene in the last 20 minutes thay JY SA and bed are in 1 scene lol 

:smort:

THANK YOU SO MUCH BRAHMS CREW! THANK YOU SO MUCH WRITER NIM FOR NOT DISAPPOINTING US! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5

A fan on DCGall (https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=brahms&no=46502&_rk=CFQ&page=1) has helpfully provided the timeline of events. Below is the Papago translation with some additional details inserted:

Song Ah graduation recital (Joonyoung's confession. SA asks JY to wait for her.)

Memorial performance by JK-HH-JY trio. SA is the surprise page turner for JY.

JY passes tickets to his graduation recital to SA.

Joonyoung's graduation recital (Song-ah's confession and the reunion kiss!)

Graduation ceremony + back hug

2021.03 ~ 2021.06
Tteokbokki date, photo studio date

Joonyoung leaves the country for his overseas performance.

2021.07 ~ 2021.10
Long distance phone call dates.

Trio performance feat. planner Chae Song-ah

The sweetest caption by KMJ himself:

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 9

Also notice how when JY finishes playing his last song at the performance, he didn’t sigh or anything :blush: I know someone said here that they noticed JY sighs after he plays the piano and that’s because he isn’t satisfied or happy with his performance?

I want to think that after he played that last piece by Schumann, he genuinely and truly played that piece out of his heart and was satisfied 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 5

@Lmangla, thanks for the poll. I have to wait until Kocowa releases subs before I can choose my answer. @Ameera Ali:sweatingbullets: so true re: @partyon.

But at least nobody on here seem to be asking for a bed scene like the people who chatted on the livestream chat. I’m not sure why they wanted one because the drama never seemed like the sort that would have a bed scene. I’m happy with all those lovely kisses that weren’t stagnant lips just touching.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Thank you for sharing the timeline, @Sky8lue! :D

Now I know why they call Park Eun Bin "bunny". kkk She is adorable, just like Song Ah. :wub:

:lol: I didn’t know they call her that. I am much more familiar with her work because I have watched her play main female lead in about five drama shows. She’s so cute. I must say I love her shows though. She even played a court judge which is kind of unbelievable given her age as well as the character’s age. 

• Like 5
  • Love 9

I had to do something after the live stream and I just finished backreading! Thank you all for the gifs. Still can’t get over the ending.  I will be rewatching the  final episode especially the last 25mins couple times to ease the pain of saying goodbye to this wonderful drama. And I can’t say thank you enough to everyone in this thread. 
:heart1:

Me, too. Loooove K. Will’s OST, it JY’s song for SA. 

1 hour ago, rafeusjanela said:

I loooove that K.Will's OST was used again in their kiss scene in the waiting room. His voice and the lyrics are so beautiful!!!!

Edited by Mai079
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

"Widmung" played by Martha Argerich... it's beautiful.:wub: A real perfect piece for Joon Young to dedicate to Song Ah.

There is no deep meaning behind it. In Korea, no matter if a couple wears a ring on the right or left ring finger, it's always a sign of love and committment. :D

I hope this helps. :wub:

Thank you.....!!!!    I was just wondering.. She gave him her left and he so  lovingly rubbed  her finger then he took her right. 

Still overwhelmed...  I just watched the raw but really need to see the subs...:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6

Guys! AH! I watched live and now I am so sad. I shall mish this show so much. If anyone does rewatch consider me in. one quibble I still wanted a scene of them cuddling in bed... More detailed thoughts later on both episodes and maybe a review... The show was beautiful but it is not without its faults...

• Like 8
  • Love 2