[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

It's nice to see JY out at a fancy restaurant with his mom. I guess this is the scene where he tells her to divorce his father. I hope the mom listens to him but I do understand that spending all those years with someone doesn't mean that it's easy to let them go despite the fact there might have been more bad than good. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Don’t mind me, IM JUST FREAKING OUT AFTER THE KISS SCENE WE GOT :rip:

Okay I need to calm down a bit AHHAAAA...

I love what SA said in that moment.. She said that she came to the concert as a friend, but she realized that she couldn’t be JY’s friend. AND THEN OF COURSE THE DRAMA DOES A PARALLEL SCENE OF WHEN JY first confessed to SA.

”I love you..”

”I love you..”

JY then goes for the KISS :ohboy2: Let me tell you it was a passionate kiss hehe..

He says “I love you” two more times, the same way he said “I like you”, and then they go for another kiss :7555_attack:

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 4

Haha omg SA and JY on a date :wub: She asks if he likes spicy and he said that he likes it, HE SAID THE EXACT SAME THING WHEN THEY WERE EATING THE ICE CREAM. This time SA asked again if he really likes it or not, and he gives in and says that he can’t eat spicy that well.. haha.... So they get a less spicy dish.

i swear this drama writer loves to do before and after scenes! I love the parallelism...

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

ahh I love DY and SA conversation about the violin.. DY said that the violin is alike with SA, how the bridge broke but the violin managed to get through it, just like SA!

SA also is selling her violin and says that she wants to send the violin off to someone who would love it even more...

DY leaves the room, and SA has a moment with her violin. Ahhh, I’m about to tear up..  She says thank you to her violin and to be well.. I bet it was a difficult decision for SA to give up the violin.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

Omgg WHAT THE it’s JULY 2021 already!!!! It looks like JY left Korea but SA and JY are keeping in touch.

Wow so amazing, JY came out with another, is it called album? Or songs? And it’s Brahms!!!

SA is working at Kyunghoo foundation, help managing JY’s schedule.

OMGG IM FREAKING OUT AGAIN BECAUSE HE BUSTED OUT THE RINGS AHHHHHHHH. EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST. He puts the ring on her and also I spotted the umbrella on JY’s luggage hehe... Then SA puts the ring on JY. OMG I CANNOT...

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 minute ago, ferily said:

Omgg WHAT THE it’s JULY 2021 already!!!! It looks like JY left Korea but SA and JY are keeping in touch.

Wow so amazing, JY came out with another, is it called album? Or songs? And it’s Brahms!!!

SA is working at Kyunghoo foundation, help managing JY’s schedule.

OMGG IM FREAKING OUT AGAIN BECAUSE HE BUSTED OUT THE RINGS AHHHHHHHH. EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST. He puts the ring on her and also I spotted the umbrella on JY’s luggage hehe... Then SA puts the ring on JY. OMG I CANNOT...

its 2021? Ask him if there’s still Corona-

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love back-hug , what kdrama with our it :D 

Okay but that hug is super beautiful. With that cloak he looks like Harry Potter lmao but still his hug just swallows her in whole. It looks like such a comforting hug. Ahhh Joon Young-ahhh hug me too...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1