[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

I overslept!!! No....!!

but a kiss and a hug!!!!!

yassss!!!!

:sparklyeyes:

Not just a kiss, unnie.. A GODDAMM PASSIONATE KISS AND THEY DONT STOP AT IT GOOD LORD NO THEY PROPOSE AND KISS AGAIN MY HEART IS FAILING

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

I am speechless. So many feelings that I can't really describe in words for words fail me today. I AM SO HAPPY:tears:.

It was so beautiful, so perfect. Such a satisfying end :wub: Thank you writer nim for giving us such a wonderful drama ( this goes in the list of my all time favorites). Thank you and love to all the amazing actors who made us cry, laugh, and feel elated, such was the portrayal of every emotion :heart: Thanks a lot to all the friends who did the live recapping and sharing these wonderful gifs :wub:

I am never going to forget this drama, like never ever :tears:

• Like 14
  • Love 4

I am happy to see many performances tonight

LOL we have like 16 eps, but this is like the only ep where everyone perform one by one

Definitely a drama that can be applause for the appreciation on classical music

+ The happy ending too :transforms:

We have enough problems & sadness in the real world

So lets us be happy in the drama

Thank you DYLB's writer for the AMAZING ENDING :issohappy:

• Like 8
  • Love 10

4 minutes ago, SakuraC said:

I dont think JK deserves HH

The redemption arc for her is just not enough

She makes HH suffer the heartbreak 

Feel like they are better as friends

I agree to disagree with you. I know I might sound like an absolute botch saying this but JK deserves to rot in hell. She did so much to two people who just want to be alone and not bother anyone. She made HH hurt JY and that makes me more pissed than ever. And to top it off she makes SA believe that she’s not enough for JY. JK should like leave earth or something. HH deserves better friends, keep away girlfriends.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Thanks @Jillia @Ameera Ali for the GIFs!!❤❤❤ 

What happen to the annoying people??

Professor Yoo looked solemn. I think he will change. 
Professor Song and Professor Duster still seem the same in terms of their antagonistic relationship. 

JK and SA actually had two conversations on separate occasions. Waiting for subs to know the content. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@SakuraC I agree, I’m actually glad the writer left it open and didn’t show us HH and JK getting back together immediately. Although it’s implied, I’m happy with the ending we got with HH and JK. I also feel like JK redemption arc was weak and she doesn’t really deserve HH, especially after everything that she done to him

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

can I also say, when we rewatch tomorrow (and for the next few days (>,<) everyone please look out for the LOOK in between the kissES in confession scene. WOW. It was really amazing so much emotion between them. And when SA finally said "I love you" JY had that moment where he literally stopped breathing and had to catch his breath. The scene is really superbly acted. The two leads are incredible. 

My heart is still beating so fast... I was SO afraid that SA was gonna say no in that scene. I'm SO HAPPY it ended so beautifully, we got our performances, our duet between JY and SA, JY's performance where he could play his heart out instead of suppressing himself trying to please others, our getting back together, our kisses, hugs, backhugs, couple ring, and SA stepping into her future. And did I mention CUTE scenes and dimples which have missed for the last 2 weeks! THANK YOU, writer-nim! SARANGHE!:dorakiss:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, stella_512 said:

I am speechless. So many feelings that I can't really describe in words for words fail me today. I AM SO HAPPY:tears:.

It was so beautiful, so perfect. Such a satisfying end :wub: Thank you writer nim for giving us such a wonderful drama ( this goes in the list of my all time favorites). Thank you and love to all the amazing actors who made us cry, laugh, and feel elated, such was the portrayal of every emotion :heart: Thanks a lot to all the friends who did the live recapping and sharing these wonderful gifs :wub:

I am never going to forget this drama, like never ever :tears:

I choked and thought your dp is steve from stranger things. Lmao.

and yes, best drama of 2020. Please await my fic.

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Not just a kiss, unnie.. A GODDAMM PASSIONATE KISS AND THEY DONT STOP AT IT GOOD LORD NO THEY PROPOSE AND KISS AGAIN MY HEART IS FAILING

Now we know why Min Jae called the confession kiss a peck ! 

@ferily we can take care of the professors however you want us to.. your wish is my command! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3