[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

On 3/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, Lmangla said:

gracious revenge chingus

+ one more chingu :).

Automatically jumped into  FP :)

The plot?...reminds me  BLWL but:

- I am impressed watching Kang Sung Min acting - with his movement - almost king's gestures :) -subtle, smooth with hands, a head..a full body. Just the dance or the ballet on the screen :D. The character is another story :D.

- Korean fashion - it is a kind of GR's heritage:) with the best dressed cast. FP also "sells" very good ideas of Korean designers.

- the fabula..uhm..could be much more interesting but the wooden acting, copied dialogues, "borrowed" pictures on the walls etc  make me stay away. I want to admire scenery - photos, scenes, shadows and lights, shapes and one-actor-acting :D.

Stay healthy :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

ep 30 thoughts ~ someone please give ji hoon a prize for at least having the brains to start figuring out things even though no one has clearly told him anything. unlike our half brain heroine or robot, our big smile second lead is steadily putting the pieces together like a little ant. bravo! watching him confront jun hyuk -- omo! and to add, we have myung hee overhearing the conversation. obviously, we have to have someone eavesdrop one conversation at least.

hye won got herself into a soup as her sister-in-law eavesdrop and blurts out to big hairdo mom about pregnant. jun hyuk actually looked kind of human when he was excited that there was a baby and then deflated quickly. poor fella, he is actually wondering if she was thinking of tae in still during all their years of marriage. it was actually surprising to see jun hyuk turn down myung hee's offer of collaboration. he knows himself and he likes to play solo. plus, he has no trust in his aunty who can toss him out any time.

14 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So - how many episodes do you guys think it'll take before TI smiles? .... or laughs? .... who gets it out of him?

maybe the ending episode? but like @PeVe said, his mannerism are quite kingly and keep reminding me of saeguks where kings always end up miserable. if this was a saeguk, for sure, he would end up dying or lording over the kingdom alone and depressed. ^_^

• Like 8

My simple thought after eps 30:

- It is obvious that TI is my last fav person. Just tell ED what did really happen 7 years ago. Be a man and take responsibility for it. 

- Park Ha Na played expressionless ED in eps 28 so very well. I can feel her pain tbh.

- ED will be okay. JH and Chairman Han will save her from MH's wrath. 

- Mr. Kang really cares for ED, doesn't he? 

- I don't see any character development for HW. She's so dull. Hope the writer makes her to be more useful. Poor HJH, he literally doing all the evil works alone.

- JH is smart!! bravo!! I ship him with ED. Yes, I am on board JH-ED ship. 

- Surprise surprise, TI smiles! when he was with Eun Chan (eps 29).

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, gutibear said:

- I don't see any character development for HW. She's so dull. Hope the writer makes her to be more useful. Poor HJH, he literally doing all the evil works alone.

kekeke... actually in some way, feel sorry for jun hyuk that he has such an inept wife. hahaha... but whatever his evil ness, think his feelings towards hye won are in some ways genuine. but does she feel the same? most likely not.

- It is obvious that TI is my last fav person. Just tell ED what did really happen 7 years ago. Be a man and take responsible for it. 

thats exactly how I feel as well. the guy acts like a robot and creates more confusion, pain and chaos for everyone. how can we blame eun dong for being half brain impulsive when he basically teases and taunts her with his silence? an apology requires accountability. it does not help anyone that he acts behind the scenes like a puppet master.

- JH is smart!! bravo!! I ship him with ED. Yes, I am on board JH-ED ship.

am still holding out hope for this ship!

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... actually in some way, feel sorry for jun hyuk that he has such an inept wife. hahaha... but whatever his evil ness, think his feelings towards hye won are in some ways genuine. but does she feel the same? most likely not.

am still holding out hope for this ship!

"inept"? .... you can't say that about HW, she's up for the deputy chief position don't you know? :lol:  Imagine how far she'll get when she actually starts trying!

I feel real sorry for all you HJH-ED shippers, I really do.  Its not because HJH and ED deserve it, its precisely because TI & ED DON'T deserve it and they're gonna get it anyway ....... ah the kdramaverse! :rolleyes:

LCO

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I feel real sorry for all you HJH-ED shippers, I really do.  Its not because HJH and ED deserve it, its precisely because TI & ED DON'T deserve it and they're gonna get it anyway ....... ah the kdramaverse!

kekekek...that's most likely to happen .. but what can I say, my brain does not like illogical pairings and so it will take me a while to digest and stop hoping for sense! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

has such an inept wife. hahaha... but whatever his evil ness, think his feelings towards hye won are in some ways genuine. but does she feel the same? most likely

It could be his baby that she aborted, that would be poetic justice. In the earlier episodes, CJH's mother found her clothes, shoes in his wardrobe. That means she was  not 'monogamous'.  Please writer, this line has such a potential. It would definitely crush the Choi family.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

It could be his baby that she aborted, that would be poetic justice. In the earlier episodes, CJH's mother found her clothes, shoes in his wardrobe. That means she was  not 'monogamous'.  Please writer, this line has such a potential. It would definitely crush the Choi family.

yea, I keep wondering how she knew the baby belonged to tae in when she was obviously cheating on him with jun hyuk at the same time with a physical relationship. did she track the dates or something? it would certainly be juicy if it went down the route you mentioned.

• Like 7

It's getting draggy. TI's stepmother is still with her quivering lips and shaking hands who will not divulge her secret but of course, it shows how she feels about him. Get it out for goodness' sakes.:sleeping:

SJ and her mother corners ED and she is scared, which she should be.  
HJH rescues her and the best part is he tells off SJ and her mother that all they have is due to his father.

Anyway Lmangla's robot is still on his protecting ED mode at all costs including agreeing to make SJ owns the company instead of HJH. I know he feels guilty, so what if it is known that his father has Papa Cha's heart? Will he go to prison?

The pictures are posted by CJH. Somehow I think he is going to be disappointed again. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Scandal !Scandal !Scandal:w00t:

Alas! All just smoke with no fire. But man what a smoke! Suddenly TI has been doing what not with ED.I mean just think letting your imaginations go wild and horny  :wub:. Still both must be fired! Well why ? Is not ED victim then!

TI behaving more like Oppa then Ajushi:phew:. I will protect ED coz I could not protect her father blah blah !

HJ H your ED too busy cleaning her own mess ,she has no time for you dear.

Poor SJ must have fitted ED with TI in all adult things, she wanted to do with TI after seeing those photos with scandalous gossip:lol:

Nothing will happen ,we all know that . Chairman Han knows TI will never misuse his power and HJ H will blindly believe ED is virgin Mary even if she comes up  pregnant with TI child.

So this scandal is total no go.

P.S @Saja La   @LeftCoastOppa your predictions are taken by reality now.

• LOL 9

My Worries

1. Did BRAINLESS FL Cha Eun Dong finally wake up. Does she finally realize TI is the only one she can trust. WIll she reveal the recording. It doesn't seem like she did. But I am still still worried. 

2. HJH will betray Eun Dong once he finds out his father is involved in this, This is why I don't think they will end up together.

HJH will want to protect his father at all cost even when it becomes necessary for them to beat Joon Hyuk.

3. Eun Dong is truly not cut out to for revenge. After talking to Myeong Hee & Seo Joo she was so scared she was about to faint. Like I said she keeps on acting on impulse instead of planning things right. 

HJH has put HM  ( ED's  JAILMATE) in danger. I hope they don't find her but so worried that she will either end up dead or she will betray Eun Dong again. HJH needs to take lessons from TI and learned to mask his feeling instead of acting on it. He is another version of ED but the male version. :lol::lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Interesting moments @shana0127 @LeftCoastOppa @yukiyukiku @maribella @Saja La @Lmangla 

Min Joo-Ran is hilarious . Typical low class woman. She has no class at all. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292dfa6e3ee44ea33707
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292dfa6e3ee44ea33707

I had to rewatch episode 31 and came to realization. Eun Dong is Dumb Dumb ( 바보)  She knows the date they first met but never wondered why ??? He chose that particular day as a password hmmmmm that is because she has bird brains. Lol lol giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296d9acc7978efdd1e95

What I find funny is that Kang Tae-In and Cha Eun-Dong are what make them finally show some kind of emotion.
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fd51229ce4f0bbaed6

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296d9acc7978efdd1e95
 Kang Tae-In smiles 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296d9acc7978efdd1e95

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

:joy:   @UnniSarah it seems she started to realize who's with her and who's not

if im not mistakenly understand, i think TI shouldered all the blame on himself

Need to wait for the sub tomorrow to confirm it

The exchanged look between TI & ED was so intense that it went to their memories when they just met

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4