[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

32 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Chingus, I am amazed..who saw this coming from ED? I didn't.

It should not be a surprise because TI makes his grand gesture and so she follows. Is this ep 33? She was wearing a white suit in Ep 32.

@UnniSarah I don't think that will fly. The gynae said there was something wrong with her uterus due to the 'procedure'. So she did have an abortion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I am betting they are from a very ordinary family and Dr.Choi got into med school, his father worked himself to death etc. to help Choi in med school. So once there is a doctor in the house, the sister becomes ambitious, dumps her jailbird husband and snares HJH's father.

I really hope the ending will disentangle the Chois from the Hans, which means MY and Chairman break up. They are a poisonous family. Terrible if cheerful HJH is paired with CJH's sister - a school bully,  air-brain and most likely spendthrift, with mother, father and brother  from the viper pits.

Ne'ertheless the 100 odd episode drama does not allow anyone to end without redemption. It has 120 episodes, the last 10 will be on whitewashing the evil family.

@UnniSarah It did occur to me that we may get HW's baby to be alive. She has almost killed TI's father to help CJH, that is very bad for a doctor. But from that point onwards, she is rolling downhill, any step she has taken stems from that one bad decision. She is feisty, only MY can keep her down. She may be redeemed since she has a valuable skill and is qualified. Send her to  Africa.

You makes sense. There's no background story yet for the Choi Family before MY married to Chairman Han

If MY's ex-husband (SJ's biological Dad) will later appear and do some damages to the Choi's, that will be awesome

They are so twisted

On the other hand, I just bursted laughing when i read your comment >> air-brain for CJH's sister

:rolleyes: hopefully JK won't be back to bully like her school days so she wont breaking  @LeftCoastOppa's heart 

43 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Chingus, I am amazed..who saw this coming from ED? I didn't.

hahaha...i was also surprised

i recalled their conversation, but i didnt remember ED recorded it

Niceee ...she must be looking at the hugging picture quite a lot so her brain cell has began regenerating

or maybe it's the result of spending almost every night with TI 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

hahaha...i was also surprised

i recalled their conversation, but i didnt remember ED recorded it

Niceee ...she must be looking at the hugging picture quite a lot so her brain cell has began regenerating

or maybe it's the result of spending almost every night with TI

lol so funny 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29136c1ccb03c7f06b94

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Anyone can tell me what TI said to ED especially after he said if anything happen to ED, then.  xxxxxx...????

I am so digging TI-ED relationship.... I don't know about you guys, but i soo can feel TI feelings for ED.... TI is going beyond the norm to protect ED.... Only set back in this clip is the always hovering HJH... He need to get it in his head, 3's a crowd....  HJH, go play with klutz.... 

And it seems ED has the ability to get TI to dance to her tune however way she wants, but man, she doesn't like it if someone touch her "toy" that she is interested in playing, she was like Condichima in that above video by @gutibear

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Anyone can tell me what TI said to ED especially after he said if anything happen to ED, then.  xxxxxx...????

Sorry..i cant remember what TI means

TI said, "Do Yi Sang Ne Ga Mo Pa"

Sounds familiar, but i cant remember

• Like 1

I am so worried bout SJ. She’s getting closer to become that typical crazy ex-fiancee. Her hatred toward ED is understandable though. She came back from the US engaged and soon to be married with TI, the man that Chairman Han highly regard. The company would be hers in no time. CJH would hardly had chance to compete with power couple SJ-TI. 

But then, suddenly, HJH is doing excellent in the company. Chairman Han suddenly favors him more and more. Then there’s ED, not only ED steals his fiancee but also HJH and Chairman Han. Whoever ED ended with, TI or HJH, it’s game over for SJ (and CJH too), there’s no way the company would be hers. 

Which then makes me wondering..do you think writer-nim will be cruel enough to kill Chairman Han character? So that the game will be ON again?

• Like 5

On 5/12/2020 at 3:29 PM, UnniSarah said:

Hi chingu 

hi chingu, happy to see you :)

the villain here is just too much for me, Choi Joon-Hyuk (Kang Sung-Min) . He is getting on my nerves. He doesn't have any redeeming features.

He was much better in "It's my life". At least he changed to a good man. I think he is risking his popularity with this role, lol

Spoiler

Kang_Tae-Sung-p01.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, gutibear said:

I am so worried bout SJ. She’s getting closer to become that typical crazy ex-fiancee. Her hatred toward ED is understandable though. She came back from the US engaged and soon to be married with TI, the man that Chairman Han highly regard. The company would be hers in no time. CJH would hardly had chance to compete with power couple SJ-TI. 

But then, suddenly, HJH is doing excellent in the company. Chairman Han suddenly favors him more and more. Then there’s ED, not only ED steals his fiancee but also HJH and Chairman Han. Whoever ED ended with, TI or HJH, it’s game over for SJ (and CJH too), there’s no way the company would be hers. 

Which then makes me wondering..do you think writer-nim will be cruel enough to kill Chairman Han character? So that the game will be ON again?

Maybe the writer will choose the path where Chairman Han will die so the war of power will be fierce among the HJH, Step-Han (MY & SJ), and the Choi..and TI & ED will be caught in between

He had a transplant anyway...and if he doesnt take good care of his body, it will be dangerous to health

so to make his character died is not so hard

On the other hand..in the back of my mind, i have a reservation for Chairman Han

There's someone said earlier (sorry..cant remember who) that it was weird that Chairman Han never looked for Cha Manjong's daughter,

even though he knows he had a daugther...he even often looked at the picture of ED, ED's Dad & HJH

Perhaps he was still nurturing his brokenheart over his father's lies that HJH's birth mom left him

But still...that was just weird

Maybe...maybe...later Chairman Han will show his true color

Another but...today's eps where he sit with ED in his office & held her hands was so touching

TBH, i dont know...His ignorance of ED after her dad passed away can a drama loophole & doesnt mean anything

:crazy: moolaa...that's my rambling

16 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

They need to make a really good plot twist. Why can’t ED be more like Yeon-Hwa?

And who is Yeon Hwa?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

And who is Yeon Hwa?

The main character in Ice Adonis, one of the greatest revenge/daily dramas ever. I’d say Gu Eunjae/Eunchae but I know nearly everyone here has heard of Temptation of Wife. I want ED to be stronger, powerful (influential and maybe wealthy) and smarter.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

The main character in Ice Adonis, one of the greatest revenge/daily dramas ever. I’d say Gu Eunjae/Eunchae but I know nearly everyone here has heard of Temptation of Wife. I want ED to be stronger, powerful (influential and maybe wealthy) and smarter.

ohh yeaa...i remember Jang Seo Hee's character from Temptation of Wife

i agree the series was indeed  brilliant 

ED's just started to get a little bit smart. In today's eps, she implicate CJH without using/hinting at TI's files on CJH from TI's flash disk
Compared to Go Eunjae, ED was painted a mad dog (a quote from yesterday's eps where ED described herself)

To be exact, she's a half brainer mad female dog..so supposed to mad, crazy and unpredictable

i think that's the writer want to us her character's growth over 70s eps till the end

Gosh..that's a long waay :lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I think i get where this is going.... This k-drama is NOT about seeking revenge, but more of ED finally finding peace and forgave TI. And after they got married, both will work together to find out what really happened to ED's dad. Side story will be who EC's real parents (my bet is EC is CJH's one night stand drunken mistakes) , HJH finally finding out who his real mom is,  MH sabotage the Chairman's health in order to prevent the chairman amending his Wills to including TI and ED. SJ and CJH's wife getting jealous to see his loving softer side of TI that they've never seen before... CJH and his dad and HJH getting pissed that they were being compared to TI

It isn’t about revenge and you are correct @Saja La. You worded their relationship best. TI wants to be redeemed and is okay with ED destroying him because he betrayed her. After all she is the first person he has met who would scold him in his wrong doing , who is bold  and courageous. Lol not only that Has kept the handkerchief she wrote on from their first meeting. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You got me! :lol: I'm a secret HJH-Klutz shipper :blush:

am confused; aren't they cousins? well step cousins but they grew up as cousins right? and he considers jun hyuk as his cousin brother and he referred to klutz as dongseng to eun dong at one point. so wouldn't it be some kind of fauxcest if this ship sails? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am confused; aren't they cousins? well step cousins but they grew up as cousins right? and he considers jun hyuk as his cousin brother and he referred to klutz as dongseng to eun dong at one point. so wouldn't it be some kind of fauxcest if this ship sails? :sweatingbullets:

Well this is awkward :huh: - MH is Klutz's aunt - MH is HJHs step mother so ....  yeah this is awkward.

• Like 2