[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

14 minutes ago, gutibear said:

we are doing it because it’s fun and because this drama has >100 eps and because we are amazing. Aren’t we?

FP is my second daily drama (first was The Promise where Park Ha Na played as the antagonist) and I joined its forum too. But this forum is much much much more enjoyable. I read every post in this forum. 

ohh yes...it's fun

we must have fun & get crazy :yum: :lol:

it's only 30min  monday thru friday for about 5 months to complete 100+ eps

we're going throw shade, diss, make fun, laugh at, cry with...etc

keeping tabs whenever TI smile is 1 of the things we do to survive this long journey

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Shall we make a guess whose kid EC is?

I thought it could be SJ's because she went to the US about the time after he was born. Also that air between her ears CJK could be the mother, she went overseas around that time? 
But really putting a real spin would be to make him HW-TI's kid who would the right age. Only how would the writer explain her abortion?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought it could be SJ's because she went to the US about the time after he was born. Also that air between her ears CJK could be the mother, she went overseas around that time? 
But really putting a real spin would be to make him HW-TI's kid who would the right age. Only how would the writer explain her abortion?

My guess is that it is TI-HW kid....can be like hE was pregnant but  HW's Mom did not like TI coz he was just a salaryman so mom would have said to hide first pregnancy and then would have told to HW  that baby was still born and left it somewhere on church stairs :(...TI never knew of his first child...And the second one she aborted.

Can't guess any other scenario. Only TI HW are couple enough to have a child ,SJ has no such story and CJH  never had any other woman till now.

It's HW who is pining for the child and it makes most sense that it is her child.Since ED 's dad is T I family's guardian Angel , so he even unknowingly saved his child and gave it ED .:phew:

In case it turns out to be CJH  child from some one night stand then it would be an irony ! The man he killed whose daughter he jailed,  saved child and the daughter takes it as her little brother ! CJH must have saved the country in his  previous life to get such luck in spite of being so spiteful !!

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

guess is that it is TI-HW kid....can be like hE was pregnant but  HW's Mom did not like TI coz he was just a salaryman so mom would have said to hide first pregnancy and then would have told to HW  that baby was still born and left it somewhere on church stairs :(...TI never knew of his first child...And the second one

Two pregnancies? Possible but she is a doctor, wouldn't  she be careful? Ok this is kdrama. Yes, I like that. They might bring out someone for SJ?

Not CJH, he brought it up with ED, implying he knew the kid's parents.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I don’t think CJH knows who EC’s parent is. He just trying to shake her. He basically implicate that he will use EC to get to her. Because if someone came forward as his parents, means that they would take EC away from ED. Knowing CJH, he will easily hired people to act as fake EC’s parents. Losing EC will break ED.

or,

CJH could also spread rumor that EC is ED-TI’s secret child. That’s why CJH hinted at EC’s parentage. This theory is more make sense to me. Because as far as I understand, CJH doesn’t know that EC was adopted so CJH can’t invent fake parents. He thinks EC is ED’s brother. But, please tell me if my understanding is incorrect.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, gutibear said:

I don’t think CJH knows who EC’s parent is. He just trying to shake her. He basically implicate that he will use EC to get to her. Because if someone came forward as his parents, means that they would take EC away from ED. Knowing CJH, he will easily hired people to act as fake EC’s parents. Losing EC will break ED.

or,

CJH could also spread rumor that EC is ED-TI’s secret child. That’s why CJH hinted at EC’s parentage. This theory is more make sense to me. Because as far as I understand, CJH doesn’t know that EC was adopted so CJH can’t invent fake parents. He thinks EC is ED’s brother. But, please tell me if my understanding is incorrect.

Anything is possible now because this is the first time we get EC in the thick of things. Your guess is as good as mine. CJH is low enough to use a child.

I was thinking of EC being the bio child of one of the characters because CJH has never been in the same scene as EC, I think. Yet he knows of EC.

The fake parents will come up with negative DNA test and rumours won't hurt the blue eyed boy of the Chairman. Pictures have failed. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

was thinking of EC being the bio child of one of the characters because CJH has never been in the same scene as EC, I think. Yet he knows of EC.

He did, twice. The first one was when CJH and his accomplices went to ED’s house and bullied her in front of EC. Second was when EC visited ED’s office (HJH brought him there) to attend the fashion show. During the show, EC and TI went to the rest room (TI smiles here), and then TI left EC alone to get EC a drink. This was when CJH saw EC and shamelessly bullied little EC too. Yes, CJH IS THAT LOW.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Whats going on guys, Friday is almost over, here on the Left Coast and I still haven't seen episode 35 drop yet ....

Did someone break the drama? :unsure:

BTW - on the subject of EC's parents, I'm going with CJH for the time being .... CJH has glasses .... EC has glasses ...... hey, its a start :lol:

LCO

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, maribella said:

We saw how HJH was grabbed from his mother by the Chairman's father because HJH was of his blood. If EC was CJH's son, I think he would have grabbed the boy long ago.  

I am going with @yukiyukiku 's two pregnancies theory.  

me? 2 pregnancies?

if im not mistaken, you must have meant @shana0127's (yes? or is it someone else?)

when i read you'all theories of pregnancies, all flew over my head 

somehow i'm becoming like ED, half headed :sweat_smile: 

after few arguments with high demanding customers

for a moment, i even thought i could relate to ED's stupidity

but could not find TI to vent my other empty half head :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

49 minutes ago, maribella said:

We saw how HJH was grabbed from his mother by the Chairman's father because HJH was of his blood. If EC was CJH's son, I think he would have grabbed the boy long ago.  

I am going with @yukiyukiku 's two pregnancies theory.  

That is "if" CJH knew about him -

I must've missed it, whats the two pregnancies theory?

LCO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

That is "if" CJH knew about him -

I must've missed it, whats the two pregnancies theory?

LCO

@shana0127 thinks HW had a baby but her mother didn't like TI and had chucked the baby somewhere, told HW the baby died, TI in the dark. The second one was aborted.  Sorry @yukiyukiku I know how you feel, my brain is clogging up. :rolleyes:

There were hints too. CJH caught HW staring at her old sonogram and she said it's natural for a woman to long or miss her first child.

pity the kid if CJH fathered him.

They really should do something interesting or do something about the leads. 
34 episodes or 17 hours, we have 27 pages of postings,  ' The King' has 300 something  pages after 9 episodes :o

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gutibear said:

what IF:

ED is not Mr Cha's real daughter. Just like EC, she was also adopted. because, I haven't seen her mother picture :)

if this is true, i think there will be a secret behind ED's birth & parentage

suddenly she can be a chaebol heiress according to the dramaland

there was background story why ED's Dad who was originally a priest left & back having a normal ordinary life

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, yukiyukiku said:

if this is true, i think there will be a secret behind ED's birth & parentage

suddenly she can be a chaebol heiress according to the dramaland

there was background story why ED's Dad who was originally a priest left & back having a normal ordinary life

Sorry, i missed 1 word :sweatingbullets:

i meant: there was NO background story why ED's Dad who was originally a priest left & back having a normal ordinary life

• Like 1