[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

@shana0127 I was looking at the ratings during the season, the HJH-ED pairing was not a good strategy. So I didn't think the viewers liked or dislike that couple.

Besides making a big hoo haa of Ji Hoon's family when in effect it was his stepmother's family. But maybe it's a Korean culture. 

I watched a few episodes of Mymister. I thought they were open about their feelings for each in those episodes. Besides their acting were better. I am giving the secret man a chance, I can only take so much of dailies.

There were attempts to make TI-ED a subtle undercurrent kind of romance, him being around her all the time, the knowing exchanged looks, I think It failed miserably. That's why SJ's pep talk was necessary, it was in case people didn't get their feelings for each other. :lol:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, maribella said:

There were attempts to make TI-ED a subtle undercurrent kind of romance, him being around her all the time, the knowing exchanged looks, I think It failed miserably. That's why SJ's pep talk was necessary, it was in case people didn't get their feelings for each other. 

So well said . May be Ajunmmas watching it are not known to such relationships:joy:. I in fact  watched the whole drama for that subtle undercurrent kind romance :innocent:. I am fan of such romance. Where you just can’t name it but only feel it. Such romance may or may not materialize in concrete relationships but  always ease you. 

TI looking at her gooey eyed and ED blushing unconfortably  around  him. This is what kept me going till the end . That’s why I have been always annoyed when crybaby tried to nose in those moments with his sighs and sulks ! And that’s why I liked this open ending .Coz  TI ED still have a long long way to go till they really get together . 

Besides making a big hoo haa of Ji Hoon's family when in effect it was his stepmother's family. But maybe it's a Korean culture. 

Double agree.I think it’s ABBA mama words that were quit piercing . Her blame game on ED did irk him. Jee hoon grew  up hating Tai in ( thanks to CJH feeding that hatred in him ) and looking upto CJH as his elder brother  . So he did feel guilty towards ED when he found CJH was the real culprit! If we see it from Crybaby point of view his whole world turned upside down after ED came to him. People he called family were actually  corrupt and criminals and the guy he hated most turns out to be his family ! 

was looking at the ratings during the season, the HJH-ED pairing was not a good strategy. So I didn't think the viewers liked or dislike that couple.

HJH(okey for you I drop his crybaby Tag for a while ) ED pairing was good until writers got them married. Having a friend who  cheers you up and for whom you care is good. But marrying him for some revenge and then trying to make marriage work with Virgin Mary attitude is something that made me roll eyes . What was writer exactly thinking when he got them married !! Writer was too afraid to even make HJH ED  sleep together . They put EC in between ! Ratings I don’t know but it was idiotic for sure .  I feel their breakup was rushed up just like their marriage . 

10 hours ago, chococarmela said:

With barely any revenge, lol.

How much revenge you want dear. CJH was hackled , dragged , pushed  and cornered for around 30 episodes. Went through everything in jail like ED . His family is on roads. His Mom  went crazy . His dad went through all fear and pain like TI dad waiting for donor ! HW is on run or in jail ! All Ajhuma moving around without make up and wardrobe .(.to  @LeftCoastOppa nightmare ! )  We banged our head on laptop and wall. Pulled our hairs ! 

Well is not all that revenge? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I'm not sure i wanna watch the last episode with sub, sure i did try to, but on my typical FF and skipping scenes, what did i see, crybaby, and he was CRYING...!!! I was like WTH, so i FF again and again i see crybaby speaking English, so i FF i see ED smiling and there is a stage... Then i see ED  and TI smiling ( TI with a hair cut, finally!! )... 

I'm sorry, Till the very end, i  still can't stand crybaby....!!! 

But from you guy's comment, i think i get the gist of the last episode...

I might wanna see CJH reunion with his dad thou....

I know i come and go here in the forum since i have stopped watching FP since ep 65, but it still enjoy reading and commenting with all of you here.... The forum is 10x better than this k drama itself..

I am watching Alice, hopefully i'll see u guys at Alice forum too... By the way, doesn't the Alice poster of the 1 guy looks like crybaby? My first reaction, on MAN!! is crybaby inside Alice k-drama too...???? WTH...!!! So thankful when i checked that it was someone else on that poster and crybaby is NOT in that Alice k-drama..!!! LOL

• LOL 2

@Lmangla suddenly I remember what you said about shoes ....do these k writers really follow those folklores ... I mean crybaby and robot both gifted ED the shoes ....and in the end she ran away (or say got rejected !) from both of them :lol:

@Saja La you are kinda bit obsessed with crybaby so much so that you see him everywhere :joy: even you confused him in your favorite show Alice! As for the drama I will say as TI ED fan watch from episode 1 to 65 skip  then watch episode 102 and 104 ... the end . Last episode was kind of epilogue . Where you got gist of everything and all was set to zero.... so that they can start again as they wish without any old baggage. 

I am rewatching .... actually never saw initial episodes so watching them one by one. Guess what ED sang whole one song in episode 1 and song was beautiful . I know it after show ended :innocent:

@Ameera Ali want some GIF from episode 102 and 104 . If possible also please from episode 1 where ED sits on bouquet in TI car and the when she just barges into his car 

• LOL 2

20 hours ago, shana0127 said:

you confused him in your favorite show Alice

Obsessed no, and on the Alice matters, i saw the poster before i watch the first episode. I was so glad that his photo or name not on the Alice k-drama listing/ synopsis.. lol

Anyway, seeing that FP ended, i won't be seeing a man crying anytime soon... thank god...!

At least from watching FP, i learn something about myself, i know  i DON'T want a man that can easier CRY.... ! Major turn off..

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

@shana0127hi you may not know me :) but i'm a new fan of GSW since seeing him in 2/3 of his projects recently & am following this one just a wk or so ago after seeing Go se won ssi in Here Comes Love & Crazy Love - I never knew him until I saw him in these 2 mentioned kdramas & was very impressed with him! However, I can't seem to find anywhere here on soompi about him like other actors? Have you thought (as one of his fans) starting a bio of sorts about him? Pls let me know & I'll join you :) He's such a good actor & not sure if he's under-rated but if he is it's just sad bec he needs to be recognize more you think? thanks & hope to hear from you soon! I'm watching him also in this Fatal Promise & joggling on Lucky Pot where he won an award plus just finished yday watching him in Crazy Love! I just like him a lot after seeing his great acting in CL & HCL dramas & now this one!