[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

5 hours ago, yukiyukiku said:

There's someone said earlier (sorry..cant remember who) that it was weird that Chairman Han never looked for Cha Manjong's daughter,

well, that’s me B)

@Saja La love your version, especially the adoption line. I’ve never thought of that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gutibear said:

I am so worried bout SJ. She’s getting closer to become that typical crazy ex-fiancee. Her hatred toward ED is understandable though. She came back from the US engaged and soon to be married with TI, the man that Chairman Han highly regard. The company would be hers in no time. CJH would hardly had chance to compete with power couple SJ-TI. 

But then, suddenly, HJH is doing excellent in the company. Chairman Han suddenly favors him more and more. Then there’s ED, not only ED steals his fiancee but also HJH and Chairman Han. Whoever ED ended with, TI or HJH, it’s game over for SJ (and CJH too), there’s no way the company would be hers. 

Which then makes me wondering..do you think writer-nim will be cruel enough to kill Chairman Han character? So that the game will be ON again?

It would be more challenging for TI and HJH to hold on to the company without the Chairman who is the only one MY is afraid of or respects. That should take much of the next 90 odd episodes. I think he will be gone before the series is halfway through.

They could kill off TI's father instead. Then MY will get her knickers in a knot, as they say Down Under.  TI's mum is a real contender. Chairman has never got over her and TI has always been like a son to him.

HJH overhears TI saying to ED that he will never let anything happen to her from now on and seems quite downcast. I think we can safely accept the ED-TI pairing.

Now the question is what will SJ do? Whatever she does, I like her clothes - the Chanel-like jacket, the gossamer dress :w00t: and the earlier clothes. I am sure she is/was a model too. I think Park Hana is a bit chunky to wear those formfitting clothes :D apologies to Park's fans. @gutibear I don't think it will be pretty, whatever she does. After all her mother is not a very pleasant woman.

• Like 6

Hello everyone  How is everyone? Watched episode 33 twice and made GIF

@Saja LaCha Eun Dong scolded Tae In on the first episode starting 21:00 of you want to watch. Here is a clip of it 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2969cea4bcf8915b4a4e

here she is crushing on him really badly 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29822e772c8e7fbb89e7

I have some great moments in this episode but sadly I can’t share all the scenes that are my favorite. 
 @maribella SJ will go crazy because I don’t think her uncle ,aunt or cousin has ever been nice to her. I had wondered of MH truly cares for SJ. 

• Like 5

@UnniSarah me too just watched eps33

im glad that most of the secrets already out and doesnt waste time going in circles

yet i wonder how the drama will go on from here for another 70eps

*thinking  hmm... what twists can we expect

:lol: can we expect for a kiss scene in 3 eps later ...maybe?

sometimes i get vibes that TI's feeling toward ED has gradually changed to be more & more like a man to a woman

but..he's a robot

i don't know his switch is on or off, he's hard to read

• Like 3

Question. Are you VIEWERS REALLY WORRY THAT  the  Chariman will turn Evil??

i myself believe he is a good man but also very traditional. He will protected his in law until they put his company at risk. Joonhyuk and his father fear for the Chairman Han to ever know about the heart transplant. We have seen constantly Tae In reporting Joon Hyuks wrongdoings but somehow it gets buried but noting legally happens to Joon Hyuk.  Now a lot of you wonder why he never contacted Eun Dong. The same reason why he never told HJH that Mr Cha ans Eun Dong was in Seoul ( if this area they are in). 1. He is jealous  2. he didn’t want to bring up the past when he ran away. Another thing  THE WRITER DIDN’T WANT THEM TO MEET BECAUSE HE WENT TO MR Cha’s funeral but Eun Dong wasn’t there. He was so sorry to what happen to him. Check box please 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2902fff4ce73c6c5d376
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294add1d395fd3f32504

Let’s discuss JoonHyuk 

Joon Hyuk is a typical man who has a huge EGO and act like a man who is from a poor family. He also believe he is better than everyone else because he worked hard for what he achieved. There is one question he refuses to answer. Did he achieve legally or illegally? He got yep for the Chairman and he finds it disgusting, “I say to myself the. why the hell did you accept it???? Idiot”  he is those type of people who hates charity but not afraid to take it because he doesn’t want to be looked down. Smh smh Does that sound logical?? I don thinks so  

Joon Hyuks  Favorite word is  “ YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME??” I am like so tell them why They can’t do this to him. Lol lol :lol:

Spoiler

Joon Hyuk always believe life is unfair to him because he has to work hard and do whatever it has to take win and help his father succeed. In my mind shouldn’t it be the other way around???

@yukiyukiku I get the feeling too .  For you there is some feeling . It was very subtle.  We are suffering from Male lead syndrome. Lol lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Episode 33 -

Wow, I really liked this episode - talk about flipping the entire drama on its head.

Things I liked ( in no particular order )

- ED flipped the script on CJH

- ED got a wardrobe update

- SJ still has a better wardrobe than just about everyone else

- SJ & MH teaming up on CJH - even CJH is afraid of MH ...... cuz MH is scary

- Chairman Han laying the smack down on just about everyone

- Hospital Chairman laying the smack down on Klutz

Well as much as I enjoyed watching Chairman Han take everyone to task, I think he just signed his own death warrant - I just dont know who is going to do the deed - It would seem MH now controls CJH at least in part, and CJH already has a reason to want Chairman Han gone since CJH was condemned to his VP position so long as Chairman Han is in charge.

And since it seems almost everything is going TI & EDs way, you just know if Chairman Han dies, one or both of them will get blamed

It'll be very interesting to watch TI & ED now that they both have said nothings going on, when it looks like they both want something to be going on :wub:

Oh, and I stopped worrying about SJ, and so should the rest of you - she still might go alittle crazy for a few episodes but I think in the end she'll end up with TI's Lawyer friend .... you just know that's who TI will plug into the Legal department now that CJH is in trouble

Its starting to get good ....

LCO

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone  How is everyone? Watched episode 33 twice and made GIF

@Saja LaCha Eun Dong scolded Tae In on the first episode starting 21:00 of you want to watch. Here is a clip of it 

Reveal hidden contents

I have some great moments in this episode but sadly I can’t share all the scenes that are my favorite. 
 @maribella SJ will go crazy because I don’t think her uncle ,aunt or cousin has ever been nice to her. I had wondered of MH truly cares for SJ. 

Her mother loves her, as a daughter and also as a tool to take over the company. She is becoming more than a

concerned mother,  a greedy conniving woman who covets something that is not hers. 

I have read of big corporations that have directors who  own large stocks but do not have any professional background. Some only finished high school and then finishing schools.

Myung Yee ( or Hee) seems to be in that category. But she has secretaries, what exactly does she do? She keeps saying to the chairman ' your daughter'. I don't think in other countries stepdaughters or stepsons are readily adopted as in kdrama.

If the chairman has any brain he would write his will to make sure his bio son gets a majority of the shares.

@UnniSarah I can't get over at her age Park Hana is playing  a high school girl. There was a show on a girl who had plastic surgery, she was played by a late 30's actress to be a freshman. I just can't get over it. I had to stop watching it. Anyway, I think if one has the money and wants to put up with the pain to look great, go ahead.  Glad Park became 26-27 in a few episodes. I can swallow that.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@yukiyukiku I get the feeling too .  For you there is some feeling . It was very subtle.  We are suffering from Male lead syndrome. Lol lol 

:joy: jingjaa?? really?? 

how can a robot do this to us?? 

that is so unfeeling of him

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Oh, and I stopped worrying about SJ, and so should the rest of you - she still might go alittle crazy for a few episodes but I think in the end she'll end up with TI's Lawyer friend .... you just know that's who TI will plug into the Legal department now that CJH is in trouble

huh? SJ & CW, TI's lawyer friend?

that is so out of the blue :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

On 5/12/2020 at 3:54 PM, yukiyukiku said:

You mean Lee Chang Wook, TI's lawyer friend?

or the Lee Chang Wook, the actor who is Han Ji Hoon in this drama?

Sorry..i havent been able to watch SUnny Again yet

sorry for the late reply :)

I didn't memorize the names yet, I just caught the name of Lee Chang Wook in the introduction. Thanks for @UnniSarah for the clarification. I remember his name now "Jihun". 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

:joy: jingjaa?? really?? 

how can a robot do this to us?? 

that is so unfeeling of him

Did you see Soompi postings for The King? Just a couple of episodes and it's like 200 plus pages! Now if our robot cracks his face a bit :lol:, this forum will be flying. 

Maybe TI's father will reveal that TI has twin, then we can get our own LMH?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Loved it ,loved it ,I loved it:blush:

I loved seeing CJH falling in the pit he dug for TI and ED:w00t:.

ED was bang on.I mean , suddenly we have smart ED! 

I loved seeing Chairman Han into action .Alas ! It did  seem more like redeeming himself and saying Saionara . I feel he won't die,  instead writers are gonna put him coma for next 60 episodes making TI, ED and HJ H struggle for survival and  he will wake up around to episode  95 to give them a winning Trophy.

@maribella I would never give majority shares to my son specially when I know what Chou family and MH can do to grab power and how simple my son is !  It would be like offering my son to a pack of wolves ! Instead i would make TI , the trustee of shares and mentor to my son, let him take the fall and protect my son. Though it would be selfish to put my best man in danger still I would do that , coz I know TI could do it .After all I have tried and tested him in all these years .

I feel TI SJ marriage is still on cards . TI will deliberately go for it in order to keep himself falling for ED plus he will be forced as well by MH in barter to keep ED safe. Coz he knows Chairman Han and HJH cannot always protect ED in spite of their  bold gestures . 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

I loved seeing Chairman Han into action .Alas ! It did  seemed more like redeeming himself and saying Saionara . I feel he won't die,  instead writers are gonna put him Comma for next 60 episodes making TI, ED and HJ H struggle for survival and  he will wake up around to episode  95 to give them winning Trophy.

If Chairman Han really going to be coma for 60eps, the actor must be so happy

He's sleeping and still get paid

:bawling: i want that too...honey money

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

Did you see Soompi postings for The King? Just a couple of episodes and it's like 200 plus pages! Now if our robot cracks his face a bit :lol:, this forum will be flying. 

Maybe TI's father will reveal that TI has twin, then we can get our own LMH?

:joy: yea..i watched a few clips here & there

the pace was insane

i think ED need to spice it up

instead of lightly touch, she may as well kiss him on the cheek at least

perhaps only then TI, will start daydreaming & all smiling in the daylight

• Like 4

My only complaint now is.

I HOPE THAT ED REMAINS SMART FROM NOW ON.

Who here is with me ???

@yukiyukiku If Cha Eun Dong does bpo bpo 뽀 뽀 to Kang Tae In. He will probably replay it in his head over and over again. Remember the hug scene, Director Kang played that scene over and over again.

I need spoiler  please hehehehe 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

for survival and  he will wake up around to episode  95 to give them a winning Trophy.

@maribella I would never give majority shares to my son specially when I know what Chou family and MH can do to grab power and how simple my son is !  It would be like offering my son to a pack of wolves ! Instead i would make TI , the trustee of shares and mentor to my son, let him take the fall and protect my son. Though it would be

In real life you can't tell if people will remain the same. So someone like TI can turn rogue.  But Chairman Han is a very wealthy man he has to have a will.  Otherwise, there will be all kinds of legal issues if he dies intestate.  Ji Hoon has his mother who will not take it lying down and TI by extension will be by his side.

The last episode has pretty much set the tone, ED and TI have found each other. The writer might try to keep the conflict by making MH  blackmail TI into marrying her daughter and force him to back SJ. Secrets are mostly out except for HJH's mum. I don't think MH's trump card is that important now.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

My only complaint now is.

I HOPE THAT ED REMAINS SMART FROM NOW ON.

Who here is with me ???

@yukiyukiku If Cha Eun Dong does bpo bpo 뽀 뽀 to Kang Tae In. He will probably replay it in his head over and over again. Remember the hug scene, Director Kang played that scene over and over again.

I need spoiler  please hehehehe 

LOL

that's because TI is a robot so he keep replaying that hug scene to warm himself for the grand kiss

they're not even dating yet, but we're already getting (byeontae) pervert here :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I think so, at the end of today’s episode she looks terrified of him. 

ohh that...it's because ED found out about JH is TI's Mom's biological son

So..you can not skip til eps50 :joy:

back to the wagon of misery, waiting for the robot to have the grand kiss

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1