[Drama 2020] A Dangerous Promise, 위험한 약속

0ly40

Just waiting for subs on ep 27 .... so I'll muse on ep 26

Chairman Han & TIs Mom - I really feel bad for these two - they were both lied to, and they both clearly have feelings for each other, but when Chairman Han cleared up the only remaining misunderstanding between them all in one sitting, he all but sealed their fate. Consider - Hes top of the list as Chairman, while she isn't aspiring to anything other than being a good mom - If the misunderstanding of the past had been left unresolved then at least that might have bought them a couple extra episodes but as it stands now the only thing they have is their mutual secret and that's tenuous at best - at least 4 people know/suspect.  I think one (Chairman) or both might not have many episodes left :unsure:

After that scene in her office I think its fairly safe to say that TI has nothing left in the way of feelings for HW.

HJH was doing so well in this episode - rummaging through EDs house notwithstanding - right up to that chest puffing in the police station:lol: - side note - I did like two little kids scene that triggered his memory - cuteness for everyone!

With ep 26, this drama has now passed my personal litmus test - I will watch it til the end regardless of how bad, absurd, ridiculous it may get. What is my litmus test? This ep actually got me to talk to the monitor :lol:  When SJ & HW were going at it in HWs office, and SJ finds out TI spent the night in EDs room, it looked like SJs head was about to pop .... I was already laughing when it just slipped out ...... "tell her about the shoes! ....  tell her about the shoes! ...."   Poor SJ would've died on the spot :lol:

Apologies again to all you ED+JH shippers  -  TIs into his long game, and JH chest puffer has no chance. TI clearly knows he can't hang on to ED for another 74 episodes straight, so what does he do?  Carries her to the hospital, buys her a new pair of shoes, spends the night in her room watching over her, pays her medical bills the next day, takes her to dinner, has her seeing similarities with her father, ED is on the verge of puppy eyes, and then :wub: ..... he sends her to work for JH -  My boy is a master at this - TI + ED for the win :lol: 

Its a 30 min drama how long does it take to add subs - GEEZ - (still waiting)

BTW - I think those shoes were hideous ... just saying :lol:

LCO

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Omo  @yukiyukiku.I have been laughing identically reading your scenarios.

That underwater CPR thing won't have happen here, TI is too old for it :D.Forced kiss won't happen as well coz TI is not that type of guy plus ED is a kiddo for him,so he won't ever kiss her in sane mind.Yes he may reassess his feelings for ED when he finds himself freaking out with things related to ED.

Now @Saja La, your scenarios seems possible TI can do such thing only when drunk that too when ED takes the lead, which I feel she will at one point of time.

Now bonus,  here comes mine idiotic one,though quit possible as it is famous  scenario in kdramaland. Since ED is mad and wanna distroy TI so much .She may decide to implement CJH idea which she rejected in initial episode. She can misuse TI trust,spike his drink and he ends up kissing her ,she may loose herself too (much can happen,use imagination:wub:) ,make a video out of it and play it live at marriage vanue. Shocking everybody ,may be TI will pull out the cable before she goes live in it. Obviously his marriage will go down the drain but later he may slap ED for being such a fool as she was bringing shame on herself more then him.What say! Add story to it dear writers :P

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

I will keep hope alive for HJH and ED I will ride that train. I don't know about you I don't want to get fatherly vibes/memories from a potential significant other(TI). That just makes my skin crawl.

At the end of episode 26 they played what seemed to be romantic music for HJH and ED. So hopefully HJH will get a chance. This is chance for his character to get more fleshed out. Get ED!

• Like 6

@shana0127 - I don't think your idea is idiotic, I was thinking along the same lines. I don't think TI will ever slap ED though - its not his style - he could grab her by the arms and shake her - maybe. Yell at her - definitely, but I don't ever see him hitting her. 

@youngae - I can see how the father similarities might seem a bit creepy, but on the same note, I saw the interaction between ED&HJH as more sister/brotherly than anything else - He certainly wants more with her, but I don't think she does - We'll soon see - I'm still with TI in the long run.

If they reset ED and TIs relationship to the beginning then @Lmangla wins this forum for best character tag - "half brain impulsive heroine" - has she forgotten that they proved CJH kept her in jail, NOT TI? 

Normally schemes and plots in this drama don't last more than a couple episodes( I love that BTW) but maybe a "half-brained" reset is what the writers will use to set up the next phase. Just as it has already been speculated ED goes after TI with misguided vengeance - she entraps him and sabotages his marriage - further, he loses his position at the company and is ousted.  Almost immediately ED will start to have second thoughts, she will start to fight with HJH who will be overjoyed to see TI ousted - When ED braces for TIs retribution that never comes, she starts to REALLY believe she made a mistake - By this time with TI gone, and perhaps the Chairman too, CJH starts to take over, and eliminate both HJH and ED.  When TI honors his promise to the chairman to protect HJH, and ED& HJH see this even though TI was ousted in disgrace, they will start to piece together what really happened, and that TI was literally threatened with his fathers life.

ED, HJH, and TI team up to throw out CJH/HW/MH

...... ED still end up with TI :lol:

LCO

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Eek oh please, poker face and fish face making out :crazy: The writer and director have to change them into happy normal Kdrama  leads before I can watch any love scenes with those two. But I can see the drunken scenes coming @Saja La @yukiyukiku , hopefully not as graphic and much later. TI looks like he has been sucking lemons most of the time. I am actually looking forward to CJH's mother and HW's mother coming in to spoil some important occasion for their children. They are going on a mission. I think the two actresses knew each other and are really enjoying their roles.

There are some excruciating moments in this show but the good thing is that CJH's attempts have been thwarted all the time by TI or Chairman Han, now add SJ. When are they going to reveal HJH's mum's identity?  I knew very earlier on that she will be giving him food on the sly.

• Like 7

I just watched episode 27. It's official I am team TI/SJ. I am sorry ED but, TI/SJ together are that power couple. They are savage together. They have to get married. I can't have it any other way.  My OTP is still HJH/ED. TI/SJ are coming in second.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Saja La said:

On your item no 1, I would like to amend a bit on your scenario.... Its really late, barely anyone was still at the shop, Ti is drunk, and seeing TI drunk and clearly miserable, ED joined in.... while they both were giddy drunk, ED will suggest, why don't TI think of his happy times,? And TI will think, and he'll mentioned that ED used to have a crush on him, ED will say when (onje) ??? TI will say, there is a photo of them that ED was looking at him instead of the camera, the birthday gift pen, and etc etc... ED will then say, he shouldn't have been that nice to her back then, girls that age could easier get crushes....  And then TI will ask, back then, what did ED really wanted to do if ED had the chance? ED, with the false courage due to the influence of alcohol, move nearer to TI, she'll whisper , do you really want to know? TI will be smiling giddily and nodded drunkenly..... And ED kisses him right smack on the lips....!!!! TI was shock at first, but when ED was about to move away and stopping the kiss, TI pull ED back to him and TI really kissed ED (like he wants to eat him whole maybe ?).. TI will whisper/ mumble, i shouldn't be doing this, but ED stop his mumbling and kiss him back........ Then the camera zoom out.... Then next episode.... LOL

Maybe this is too Western scenario huh...???

i love your version :wub:

no forced kiss

it was in my head, replaying before im going to bed :lol:

i love k-female leads to be just a bit more active

not to be so much like a dead fish when being kissed

After that scene in her office I think its fairly safe to say that TI has nothing left in the way of feelings for HW.

@LeftCoastOppa nods..ok, i take your word for it since you're a guy

i just cant penetrate into that mind wall of a robot-like TI when he did that :crazy:

Now bonus,  here comes mine idiotic one,though quit possible as it is famous  scenario in kdramaland. Since ED is mad and wanna distroy TI so much .She may decide to implement CJH idea which she rejected in initial episode. She can misuse TI trust,spike his drink and he ends up kissing her ,she may loose herself too (much can happen,use imagination:wub:) ,make a video out of it and play it live at marriage vanue. Shocking everybody ,may be TI will pull out the cable before she goes live in it. Obviously his marriage will go down the drain but later he may slap ED for being such a fool as she was bringing shame on herself more then him.What say! Add story to it dear writers :P

@shana0127 i feel like being brought by some America soap operas' feel

General Hospital, As the World Turn kinda of stories :lol:

Regardless...i think ED is going to have another enemy, SJ

I dont think she's going to be a good girl siding with the truth, since she wants the company all by herself,

forgetting her brother 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, yukiyukiku said:

nods..that's why back to square 1 with ED hating TI all over again

me too, i kinda feel bad for him..though i cant totally agree with TI's decision back then, i cant blame and can understand him

while ED is going to be a loose cannon soon, TI will be probably closer to his point of breakdown

several crazy theories run in my head for coming episodes:

1. TI drunk, and his emotion finally blow up & suddenly force kiss ED...but i dont like forced kiss, it's so disrespectful

2. ED gets hurt again, protective TI freak out & blow up that it will bring question to him & everyone why he's like that

He has to think & reassess his feeling toward ED

3. Their company has a outdoor overnite trip at the a hotel with a lake. Design team plan to bully ED cause ED fall into the lake.

Superman TI came to the rescue and kiss ED under water for the sake of imaginary CPR...is this kinda of forced kiss  too (?) 

Don't mind me, people. This is all my imagination 

When i was still in school, instead of studying, my brain cells were used to replay memories of the drama i've watched over & over

And now already in the workforce, instead of working hard, my brain cell automatically imagine things of the dramas i'm watching

:joy:

I DO THE SAME THING. @yukiyukiku  I imagine all kinds of situations for my OTP. That is why I hate it when my ships sinks. All the time spacing out on what IF this happens??? Lol 

Let me tell you, I love  all my possible situations that ED and TI can go through. I am not crazy about the forced kisses either.  
TI will be getting drunk quiet often in the upcoming episode. He will be so miserable and of course ED will be happy until all one of her schemes isn’t that satisfying no more.

I have one scenario that will happen TI’a friend ( LEE Chang Wook) will be the one telling her everything TO has been doing for her and for her to stop HURTING HIM. He is already in so much pain. 

11 hours ago, Saja La said:

On your item no 1, I would like to amend a bit on your scenario.... Its really late, barely anyone was still at the shop, Ti is drunk, and seeing TI drunk and clearly miserable, ED joined in.... while they both were giddy drunk, ED will suggest, why don't TI think of his happy times,? And TI will think, and he'll mentioned that ED used to have a crush on him, ED will say when (onje) ??? TI will say, there is a photo of them that ED was looking at him instead of the camera, the birthday gift pen, and etc etc... ED will then say, he shouldn't have been that nice to her back then, girls that age could easier get crushes....  And then TI will ask, back then, what did ED really wanted to do if ED had the chance? ED, with the false courage due to the influence of alcohol, move nearer to TI, she'll whisper , do you really want to know? TI will be smiling giddily and nodded drunkenly..... And ED kisses him right smack on the lips....!!!! TI was shock at first, but when ED was about to move away and stopping the kiss, TI pull ED back to him and TI really kissed ED (like he wants to eat him whole maybe ?).. TI will whisper/ mumble, i shouldn't be doing this, but ED stop his mumbling and kiss him back........ Then the camera zoom out.... Then next episode.... LOL

I would have loved to see this scenario. It would be so cute. This scenario only happen to the supporting cast love lines  :tears: This scenario put a big smile of my face thank @Saja La. this is way to cute. The next episode, they wouldn’t remember anything until something trigger them to remember what happen. Their reaction to them kissing each other would be. “ DAEBAK!!” :wub::wub:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e0ca76d6a19baabc38

• Like 4

Such amazing and interesting scenarios you all have. I think @LeftCoastOppa's scenario is the most make sense. But, it's K-Drama land when everything is possible so I won't dismiss any of it.

TI-ED pairing is an end game, I don't see other option mo matter how much I ship TI-SJ now. TI's guilt toward ED won't make romance coming to them anytime soon. We may see JH-ED pairing for the next couple of episodes, which at the same time will make TI realize his feeling for ED is not only guilt, but deeper and warmer than that. I notice how TI looked at ED, his poker face betrayed his true feeling whenever he is with ED.

ED, who had experienced the greatest betrayal by TI, should know better that trusting anyone, especially HJH and let herself being dragged into his game. 

Btw, how old TI is in this drama? I know the actor playing TI is 42 yo, but maybe TI's age is younger? Just like Park Hana who is 37 plays 26 yo ED. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Spoiler

On your team company trip scenario, if it were me, i'll have done it this way..... They decide to do a scavenger hunt. Everyone was not keen to do this except HJH and SJ coz they hope to be partner with ED (for HJH) and SJ for TI. And the chairman said that he wanted to partner with HJH for a change, so HJH had no choice but to abandon his plan to be partner with ED. SJ, got worried that she might be partner with ED coz TI, who has yet to arrived yet  or worst stuck alone at the camp while waiting for TI, decided to do the scavenger hunt with CJH instead, which left ED alone at the camp site, waiting for TI....  CHJ and SJ will be bickering all the time while doing the scavenger hunt, CJH even changed the sign direction (without SJ realizing it) so that the next team (the last time) will get lost doing the scavenger hunt. As for the Chairman, he  will have a good time talking about all time sake with HJH. 

Okay, back to our fav gonna-be -couple,  TI arrive half hour later, ED, who already had a few can of beer while waiting for TI, will  inform TI  that they are a team to be doing the scavenger hunt, and TI will have no objections on this.... Obviously, TI-ED will get lost due to CJH sabotage on the direction sign... ED will be a bit clumsy (a few times she nearly slips) that TI ends up deciding to hold her hand in order to prevent ED from falling... ED heart skip a bit from the skinship. She tried to let go but she nearly slipped again, so TI gave her a good scolding to not let go of his hand if she wants to be safe. ED after a bit of mumbling in acceptance hold TI's hands....

They will bicker a bit after both realized that they are lost, TI wondering if the map ED gave was even correct or not.... ED will say, of course it is correct, HJH was the one that gave it to her. Had CJH that gave the map to her, then its possible that the map can be wrong knowing how evil CJH is. ED will then say, "did you purposely get ourselves lost so that you can be alone with me...? TI will reply "Did you purposely not have any partner so that you can wait for me? You wanted to be with me that much huh...?" ED will say "nooooo. SJ did not want to wait alone in the camp hence she went with CJH." With that statement, both ED and TI laugh..... ED will comment, TI should laugh more, it is so pleasing to see you laughing... TI will get embarrassed and say " stop talking nonsense  and he'll try to change the topic...  ED just realized that she is able to get under TI's skin, so ED has a huge smile while TI is not looking... ED will ask, "why are you being shy towards me lately? Is it coz of that kiss  last time (the drunken kiss i wrote earlier)...?" ED will continue to say, "are you trying to gauge if i was half drunk when i kiss you or fully drunk backed then....? We are adults here, your engagement was already cancelled  by then thanks to HJH sabotaging it, boy, that boy really hated you to the point of preventing you entering this family.... " TI stopped in his tracks hearing this and looked at ED, he say " ED, you are drunk right now aren't you? " ED will say "noo (aanie)" and smile. TI will be a bit rattle and he'll turn his face away and mumble under his breath "Damn, she's cute when she is tipsy". He'll also  say, "well, you liked me first back then.... !" ED will say, "well you gloated me to  it so technically you started it first..!" TI will say, "No, you initiate it, coz you kiss me first". ED will say "Well the 2nd kiss, you initiate it"... TI stopped talking as he recalls the 2nd kiss. ED will say "I bet your face is bright red right now, LOL". TI will say " I'll kiss you right now if you won't quit it about the kiss"... ED will smile and change the topic to his mom and dad... The blah blah  blah.... 

Both TI-ED will continue to bicker like old married couple and this was witness by the Chairman and HJH. Apparently, CJH's sabotaging had lead TI-ED team to the end part of the scavenger hunt, hence why the Chairman-HJH walkway was the above side road of the mountain from TI-ED.  The Chairman was the first one hearing the bickering and he walks toward the sounds, he'll command "Ji Hoon ah, doesn't the bickering sounds like one happily old married couple bickering?" As the Chairman and HJH got closer, the Chairman will see TI and ED, he'll comment that he has never seen TI so relaxed and unguarded that he can bicker and be that caring at the same time. He'll also say that TI must have been really comfortable being around ED that TI lets his guard down like this.... He'll ask HJH, "did you knew that they have kissed...? And it seem that ED initiate it".... The Chairman will add that "If TI had been my son, i'll be happy for TI to end up with ED as  ED seems to be able to make TI this relaxed and lay back. They seem like a lovely pair".

HJH had a frown on hearing this and cannot accept that ED may like TI and he'll not have any chance with ED .... Then, the Chairman will continue, " knowing that you, Ji Hoon was the one that sabotage SJ getting TI, I don't know if i should scold you or thank you for your effort, i do feel sorry that SJ lost her man but at the same time, i like seeing TI this relaxed and happy with ED. TI's mom will be happy to see her son this relaxed side of TI with a woman. And oh, don't tell your sister on what we saw, SJ won't be too happy to see she is being replaced ".... 

HJH will curse himself for his part in sabotaging SJ-TI getting together coz he ends up sabotaging  himself with ED at the same time.... 

The Chairman will shout "TI, ED, you sound like old married couple, are you trying to wake up all the animals in this woods...? LOL" And with TI-ED reuniting with the chairman, TI-ED was saved....   

Sorry for my longggg wishful thinking story line.... 

you had me cracking up from the beginning to the

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2985bb118357e500f811

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2985bb118357e500f811

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saja La said:
Spoiler

On your team company trip scenario, if it were me, i'll have done it this way..... They decide to do a scavenger hunt. Everyone was not keen to do this except HJH and SJ coz they hope to be partner with ED (for HJH) and SJ for TI. And the chairman said that he wanted to partner with HJH for a change, so HJH had no choice but to abandon his plan to be partner with ED. SJ, got worried that she might be partner with ED coz TI, who has yet to arrived yet  or worst stuck alone at the camp while waiting for TI, decided to do the scavenger hunt with CJH instead, which left ED alone at the camp site, waiting for TI....  CHJ and SJ will be bickering all the time while doing the scavenger hunt, CJH even changed the sign direction (without SJ realizing it) so that the next team (the last time) will get lost doing the scavenger hunt. As for the Chairman, he  will have a good time talking about all time sake with HJH. 

Okay, back to our fav gonna-be -couple,  TI arrive half hour later, ED, who already had a few can of beer while waiting for TI, will  inform TI  that they are a team to be doing the scavenger hunt, and TI will have no objections on this.... Obviously, TI-ED will get lost due to CJH sabotage on the direction sign... ED will be a bit clumsy (a few times she nearly slips) that TI ends up deciding to hold her hand in order to prevent ED from falling... ED heart skip a bit from the skinship. She tried to let go but she nearly slipped again, so TI gave her a good scolding to not let go of his hand if she wants to be safe. ED after a bit of mumbling in acceptance hold TI's hands....

They will bicker a bit after both realized that they are lost, TI wondering if the map ED gave was even correct or not.... ED will say, of course it is correct, HJH was the one that gave it to her. Had CJH that gave the map to her, then its possible that the map can be wrong knowing how evil CJH is. ED will then say, "did you purposely get ourselves lost so that you can be alone with me...? TI will reply "Did you purposely not have any partner so that you can wait for me? You wanted to be with me that much huh...?" ED will say "nooooo. SJ did not want to wait alone in the camp hence she went with CJH." With that statement, both ED and TI laugh..... ED will comment, TI should laugh more, it is so pleasing to see you laughing... TI will get embarrassed and say " stop talking nonsense  and he'll try to change the topic...  ED just realized that she is able to get under TI's skin, so ED has a huge smile while TI is not looking... ED will ask, "why are you being shy towards me lately? Is it coz of that kiss  last time (the drunken kiss i wrote earlier)...?" ED will continue to say, "are you trying to gauge if i was half drunk when i kiss you or fully drunk backed then....? We are adults here, your engagement was already cancelled  by then thanks to HJH sabotaging it, boy, that boy really hated you to the point of preventing you entering this family.... " TI stopped in his tracks hearing this and looked at ED, he say " ED, you are drunk right now aren't you? " ED will say "noo (aanie)" and smile. TI will be a bit rattle and he'll turn his face away and mumble under his breath "Damn, she's cute when she is tipsy". He'll also  say, "well, you liked me first back then.... !" ED will say, "well you gloated me to  it so technically you started it first..!" TI will say, "No, you initiate it, coz you kiss me first". ED will say "Well the 2nd kiss, you initiate it"... TI stopped talking as he recalls the 2nd kiss. ED will say "I bet your face is bright red right now, LOL". TI will say " I'll kiss you right now if you won't quit it about the kiss"... ED will smile and change the topic to his mom and dad... The blah blah  blah.... 

Both TI-ED will continue to bicker like old married couple and this was witness by the Chairman and HJH. Apparently, CJH's sabotaging had lead TI-ED team to the end part of the scavenger hunt, hence why the Chairman-HJH walkway was the above side road of the mountain from TI-ED.  The Chairman was the first one hearing the bickering and he walks toward the sounds, he'll command "Ji Hoon ah, doesn't the bickering sounds like one happily old married couple bickering?" As the Chairman and HJH got closer, the Chairman will see TI and ED, he'll comment that he has never seen TI so relaxed and unguarded that he can bicker and be that caring at the same time. He'll also say that TI must have been really comfortable being around ED that TI lets his guard down like this.... He'll ask HJH, "did you knew that they have kissed...? And it seem that ED initiate it".... The Chairman will add that "If TI had been my son, i'll be happy for TI to end up with ED as  ED seems to be able to make TI this relaxed and lay back. They seem like a lovely pair".

HJH had a frown on hearing this and cannot accept that ED may like TI and he'll not have any chance with ED .... Then, the Chairman will continue, " knowing that you, Ji Hoon was the one that sabotage SJ getting TI, I don't know if i should scold you or thank you for your effort, i do feel sorry that SJ lost her man but at the same time, i like seeing TI this relaxed and happy with ED. TI's mom will be happy to see her son this relaxed side of TI with a woman. And oh, don't tell your sister on what we saw, SJ won't be too happy to see she is being replaced ".... 

HJH will curse himself for his part in sabotaging SJ-TI getting together coz he ends up sabotaging  himself with ED at the same time.... 

The Chairman will shout "TI, ED, you sound like old married couple, are you trying to wake up all the animals in this woods...? LOL" And with TI-ED reuniting with the chairman, TI-ED was saved....   

Sorry for my longggg wishful thinking story line.... 

:joy: i love it

for once, i wish both TI & ED are a bit naughty for their sake & our sanity and get lost deep in the wood

they need to be insane and break all robot & half brainers for us to keep our sanity at least 5 more eps

i dont think i can take longer eps of half brainer heroine than 5 eps :lol:

51 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Spoiler

Slight amendments if your scenario happened , TI will find out about the video, however, he'll make sure that ED's face will be blurred out in order to safeguard ED reputation. TI will let the video play for a while before TI pulls out the plug. The video should be played as the bride was about to enter the hall. SJ's mom will be soooo pissed off that she out right cancelled the wedding after seeing SJ running off from the front door.... Obviously his marriage will go down the drain but later he may shake ED for being such a fool as she was bringing shame on herself more then him...  TI will say "Next time when ED pull this kinda plan, make sure to blurr you face first...." ED was shocked that TI knew about her plan to sabotage it, yet, TI had let it happened....  ED, upon realizing this confronted TI on this and ask Why did TI still let her plan happened. TI will say, "Like what i told you before this, i will follow whatever plan you want me to do, had you told me not to marry SJ, i would have ended it...  Next time be careful not to implicate yourself, SJ's mom may come after you for it" 

SJ's mom may think that it was HW or CJH that showed the video clip, so SJ's mom will punished HW yet again.... 

But had i been  the k-writer, i'll have HJH ruin the TI-SJ by making TI look so bad in the eyes of SJ's mom that with SJ's mom will be the one that would disallowed it... And at first SJ will agree to it due to HJH's evil plans, but a week later she regret her decision to end them being a couple just to save face.... However, by then, TI already was relief that the engagement was cancelled and it wasn't his doing nor ED's doing, but it was HJH..... +

@Saja La you are a talented writer :thumbsup:

i wish the writer is a soompier too and read your stories

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

:joy: i love it

for once, i wish both TI & ED are a bit naughty for their sake & our sanity and get lost deep in the wood

they need to be insane and break all robot & half brainers for us to keep our sanity at least 5 more eps

i dont think i can take longer eps of half brainer heroine than 5 eps :lol:

@Saja La you are a talented writer :thumbsup:

i wish the writer is a soompier too and read your stories

This is why I still haven’t seen episode 27 yet. Watching her listening to the enemy and trusting them is just DUMB. I hope this misunderstanding doesn’t last for 40 episodes. 

I noticed for other Revenge Kdrama, these FL always start off with a powerful friend . They are also smart and have allies helping her with her revenge. FL also know who to trust and who is behind her downfall. 

ED has no idea that TI is still in touch with her old Jailmate and that they are working together. ED doesn’t know she should be using TI to her her revenge. She actually listens to her enemy. She is going to do something really bad and will ruin her chance of getting the Justice she deserves.  

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

This is why I still haven’t seen episode 27 yet. Watching her listening to the enemy and trusting them is just DUMB. I hope this misunderstanding doesn’t last for 40 episodes. 

I noticed for other Revenge Kdrama, these FL always start off with a powerful friend . They are also smart and have allies helping her with her revenge. FL also know who to trust and who is behind her downfall. 

ED has no idea that TI is still in touch with her old Jailmate and that they are working together. ED doesn’t know she should be using TI to her her revenge. She actually listens to her enemy. She is going to do something really bad and will ruin her chance of getting the Justice she deserves.  

:joy: me too..i havent watched full eps 27 yet

though i was kinda expected for half brainer heroine to easily misled, but still i was a bit disappointed to actually see it happen

ohh well...i'm waiting for the other no brainer doctor HW to step up her game too

only if she mess up & shoot at her husband's plan again, then i think i'll be happy for the story going back to dummy ED again

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

:joy: me too..i havent watched full eps 27 yet

though i was kinda expected for half brainer heroine to easily misled, but still i was a bit disappointed to actually see it happen

ohh well...i'm waiting for the other no brainer doctor HW to step up her game too

only if she mess up & shoot at her husband's plan again, then i think i'll be happy for the story going back to dummy ED again

@yukiyukiku I expected her to be a bit smarter. After all she saw everything he has on them but because TI’s dad had her father’s heart. She has completely forgotten what those other EVIL PEOPLE DID TO HER. :angry::angry: I expect once TI knows she knows , he will allow her to destroy him. He even knows she copied what is on the USB and yet he is still protecting her. He isn’t mad at her at all. He understands her pain. That is why he won’t confide in her because she is a loose cannon, with her one TRACK MIND. I feel bad for TI because he is always going to let her hurt him. Until he blows. I am dying to see when he BLOWS UP. Lol  I am hoping that his Wife does mess up his plan. You know HW and Joonhyuk are never on the same wave length. I don’t understand why these bad guys never fully trust each but choose to agree to their Evil Plans 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@yukiyukiku I expected her to be a bit smarter. After all she saw everything he has on them but because TI’s dad had her father’s heart. She has completely forgotten what those other EVIL PEOPLE DID TO HER. :angry::angry: I expect once TI knows she knows , he will allow her to destroy him. He even knows she copied what is on the USB and yet he is still protecting her. He isn’t mad at her at all. He understands her pain. That is why he won’t confide in her because she is a loose cannon, with her one TRACK MIND. I feel bad for TI because he is always going to let her hurt him. Until he blows. I am dying to see when he BLOWS UP. Lol  I am hoping that his Wife does mess up his plan. You know HW and Joonhyuk are never on the same wave length. I don’t understand why these bad guys never fully trust each but choose to agree to their Evil Plans 

ohh ... i feel you

i'm also waiting for the TI blow up :lol: ..the sooner the better so this repeated plot is not going to be dragged too long

thank God..everyone is having their own interest & not being able in 1 team while our heroine is still a 1-track-mind-loose-cannon

and yea..though TI didnt exactly did the right thing back then, he didnt have much choice, i feel also bad for him

i hope when he's reaching his breakdown point, he didnt completely lose to the evil CJH

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

ohh ... i feel you

i'm also waiting for the TI blow up :lol: ..the sooner the better so this repeated plot is not going to be dragged too long

thank God..everyone is having their own interest & not being able in 1 team while our heroine is still a 1-track-mind-loose-cannon

and yea..though TI didnt exactly did the right thing back then, he didnt have much choice, i feel also bad for him

i hope when he's reaching his breakdown point, he didnt completely lose to the evil CJH

@yukiyukiku  I don't think he will lose to Choi Joonhyuk. Choi Joonhyuk has never beaten Tae In. He has been doing it very often. One thing I hate about Joonhyuk is that he chooses to potray the victim when there are other victims out there. Like for example Lee Chang Wook ( Tae In"s lawyer Friend) really hates him and hope the writer does let us know why LCW hates Joonhyuk so much. I also hate Joonhyuk is coveting Chairman Han's company. What right does he have to aim so high. Why is he so greeddy??? 

It is kinda sweet that Tae In sent his friend to help HJH. Ofcourse HJH won't believe it  until Joonhyuk betrays him and finally realizes who are his real Enemies. I hate having characters like that who are so clueless and so trusting. Until HJH wakes up from his slumber , then I will start to cheer him on. 

I hate one track minded character. They tend to make so much mistakes and writers tend to drag that storyline so much. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Saja La said:

2018- i had to really take a break, so only watch here or there.....  

2020-  Fatal Promise - The no brainier main female lead?

i rarely watched daily dramas, unless i like the actors/actresses

i board Fatal Promise cuz i like Park Ha Na

She also casted in Mysterious Personal Shopper, a daily drama by KBS too

It was pretty good...she was not exactly 1 track minded there, but had her failures few times

i did fast fwd a bit when it got to much dragging or unreasonable logic to my taste

The lead actor, Lee Eun Hyung, was HOT...i mean HOT :wub: 

i wish he cast in more dramas, but no :bawling:

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@yukiyukiku  I don't think he will lose to Choi Joonhyuk. Choi Joonhyuk has never beaten Tae In. He has been doing it very often. One thing I hate about Joonhyuk is that he chooses to potray the victim when there are other victims out there. Like for example Lee Chang Wook ( Tae In"s lawyer Friend) really hates him and hope the writer does let us know why LCW hates Joonhyuk so much. I also hate Joonhyuk is coveting Chairman Han's company. What right does he have to aim so high. Why is he so greeddy??? 

It is kinda sweet that Tae In sent his friend to help HJH. Ofcourse HJH won't believe it  until Joonhyuk betrays him and finally realizes who are his real Enemies. I hate having characters like that who are so clueless and so trusting. Until HJH wakes up from his slumber , then I will start to cheer him on. 

I hate one track minded character. They tend to make so much mistakes and writers tend to drag that storyline so much. 

CJH indeed did something bad to Lee Chang Wook

LCW quickly mentioned it in the earlier eps

if im not mistaken, it had something to do with his previous career as a public prosecutor..hmm..i think

someone here can confirm?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1