[Drama 2020] Born Again, 본 어게인

0ly40

9 hours ago, jeilopes said:

Kim Soo Hyuk appears a lot, it’s funny because He didn’t even appear in teaser for this episode.:sweat_smile:

I was surprised too. The first half had barely any SB or JB.  It was mostly SH!

8 hours ago, jeilopes said:

Here, the scene! ;)

His fiancee is a little bit scary. She's not letting go of him without a fight!  I can't figure out how SH feels about her. He's affectionate but kind of dismissive at the same time. 

When he was free-diving he heard the gunshot-presumably the shot that killed HB.

I wonder if Hyung Bin had the hair stroking habit with Ha Eun too? I need to rewatch the earlier episodes.

9 hours ago, jeilopes said:

Sa Bin is really feeling something for Kim Soo Hyuk (and They are still fighting because Hyun Bin’s corpse), Now She can see red.

Yes!  So the red colour blindness was true but now she can see it after seeing SH's blood. She was so happy to see red.  I thought it was kind of cute how she talks to her heart using the prisoner's number.

The scene where he followed her in the car was kind of sweet. At first SB was like WTF is this guy doing but by the end she was trying not to smile.

2 hours ago, jeilopes said:

I watched with eng subtitles and I'm so confused. HAHAHAHAHHA

Well, now we had Sa Bin's father flashback, and the information He gave to us: Go Ji Cheul died in 1988 in prison.

And Ha Eun was still alive. We didn't see her, it was told to us that the prosecutor (Jong Beum's dad) said that. 

More confusing, Sa Bin was born in this year.

For sure, Ha Eun, Hyun Bin and Ji Cheol didn't  die in the same time, the events for 2 first episodes were from the 1986, right?

but How Ji Cheul survive a gun shot in the head?

Who helped him?

Ha Eun, how did she die?

I really bealive Ha Eun is dead and Sa Bin is her reincarnetion, because Sa Bin's memories and flashbacks, but if She is dead. She probably died before 1988 (Sa Bin year's birth), so the prosecutor (Jong Beum's dad) lied?

I'm so confused about the past. even more than present time.

I'm confused too.  This drama really makes you think! 

It said Sa Bin was born on the same day JiCheol died.  Someone must have moved Ha Eun and JiCheol away from Hyung Bin's body because they only found HB's body. In fact it seems someone moved HB's body as he was found at the river rather than the mountain and they added the red rope and the book.

It is possible to survive a gun shot. Rare but possible.  So whomever moved the bodies might have rescued JC.

Was the prosecutor lying about Ha Eun's being alive because if Sa Bin is her reincarnation then she would have to be dead when Sa Bin was born?

Also I wonder why SB's dad thought he saw JC move? Is it true or was it all in his head?

By the way I can't believe SB (played by 26 year old Jin Se Yeon) is supposed to be 32 and JB (played by  nearly28 year old Jang Ki Young) is supposed to be 22:lol::lol::lol:

Official MV for 'In Dream' sung by Sondia.  The vidoe and song make me so sad:tears:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LRM11219311 said:

This the most confusing drama ever. :huh:

And another reason why I'm glad I'm waiting to watch.  I'm just gonna let everyone else figure it out for me.  :D

I am bored and fed up with this drama already. Am I the only one that has a question about the prosecutor and his former partner in the future not telling him that he looks exactly like his former apartment in the past? Did his former now present partner not recognized his former fiance? Are we seeing their faces from the past but they have different faces in the present but we only seen their faces from the past so we know who they are?

And bless the prosecutors heart or should I say the actors heart, because he looks like Spock from Star Trek. Me and my adult daughter consistently argue over his lack of attractiveness or she says his beautiful attractiveness. You know a drama is grating my nerves when I'm more focused on the actor's nose, ears, mouth,  and atrocious haircut then I am the actual drama. His character provokes no empathy for me and I prefer the serial killer over him; he doesn't have a sense of justice, just a sense of Vengeance and wanting to win.

I think I'm dropping this drama in the toilet after this week. I have no idea but the Richard Simmons is going on and not in a keep me on my toes mysterious way, but in the drama "The Item" way.

Hello guys..

I kind of assumption that the women was told by GJC father to followed JC is the one who did anything like moving the body and save JC frok the gunshot. But if it is true JC is died in the prison, means he get cought after being saved. He even didn't said anything related the previous murder by the father.

I kind of felt "carrie" here. Where CJB sperm donor was from GJC or his father. But looking at the memory of seeing the snowy woods etc, i believe it is from GJC.

I heard that DNA can bring memories. Thus when we got hypnosis, the memories of seeing something, it is not from the previous life but memories of our ancestor that passed by genetically.

3 hours ago, thistle said:

And another reason why I'm glad I'm waiting to watch.  I'm just gonna let everyone else figure it out for me.  :D

Its confusing but in a way you want to see what unfolds next. I mean there is no way Ji Cheol survived. No way....so who is it then?? Also, Soo Hyuk and Sa Bin actually make a nice bantering pair....I like their dynamic right now.

I have a weird thought about the murderer of the lady, i dont know why i thought the murderer is Jong beom's younger brother. The hands which were wearing baby sock's in that door camera was small like 15-16 year old person, also the younger brother looks like has some evil intentions and smirks a lot. Its weird to think he is the murderer but he could  be.

Also on side note from today's still image I'm super excited about Sabin and JB's scene. I ship them desperately.:) JB gave that necklace with that crystal to Sabin, I wonder he himself made her wear it, that would be :love:

Questions: Also why did the prisoner say to Kim prosecute that killer's blood run in your veins... What does he mean, he has killed people?

Also JC shot himself in head, which makes him brain dead but what if his heart was still beating and he gave his heart to JSY's 1980 character. She survived. Sabin has some prisoners heart and JC was in prison before being executed... Sabin has JC's heart:P:P that would be explosive... i might be wrong but mu mind is thinking in all directions.

This ep was indeed confusing. So looks like JC survived? and was caught later. Maybe he was the one who did 'funeral' to HB body, or HE? From one flashback looks like HE survived too. But then Sabin was born on the day of JC execution and by her father. I guess sth happened that day so HE died on the same day as JC? As for JB, i wonder if the writer will make him related somehow to JC, but having JC as the mysterious sperm donor back then is unlikely i think. So all his resemblance is bc he's JC reincarnation. Idk what to make of JB character yet, sometimes he's creepy, other times he's so intriguing that you feel there's more to that. He's not 'normal' for sure but i think it's how SB treats him with patience and compassion that'll make him not cross the line and turn into a real psychopath. Cause i don't believe he's the present murderer. He might have been the one burying that victim's kid body with the socks but the one killing is not him. As someone mentioned, the one showing up at the neighbor door w the socks look like an adolescent? and srly that was creepy as hell O-o i'm not gonna be surprised if it's JB's half brother, damn that whole family give me the creep. Either way, I think there's a copycat of JC out there, trying to relive JC. At one scene we saw someone under the name of 'GJC' texting JB, saying the victim deserved to die and they should talk. Perhaps that culprit is trying to get him involved.

I feel some sort of satisfaction and fascination? watching Soohyuk character. He's pretending to follow the rule and playing along with his superior but despise them. How he's ruthless when it comes to criminals and may i say obsessed, he'd do anything, even unethically or illegally. call it morally right or wrong, in the end he still got that serial killer telling where he hided the corpses. as that prisoner said it's as if he has criminal/killer blood inside him so he understands how their mind works? Like in the end, his instinct told him where that killer would throw the body. Feel like his previous life being killed so unfairly by a 'psychopath' really made him who he is this life.

As for Sabin, i wonder who's the prisoner whom she got her heart from. I don't think it's JC, there's 30yrs gap. maybe it's someone near him? and it's interesting that her father was the one who 'killed' JC and is being haunted by that. And i also like that she's firmed on her principle regardless of SH warnings. She'll make an opinion by herself about JB, whether he's good or bad. Just hope she'll know when to stop bc i don't wanna see her getting in danger bc of her belief and getting others in danger as well! bc yep for sure SH will try to protect her. All those signs, i don't have doubt now that their souls have recognized each other. SH is indeed HB, with all his habits. Someone asked above, yea that hair stroking was HB habit too. All these little details i feel is the writer's hints, even that fountain pen. So far i'm liking SH and SB development, always arguing due to their different way of thinking. Still it's undeniable they're drawn to each other and it's kinda obvious SH wasn't indifferent to SB words, like when she asked him why he'd tag and class people just bc of their criminal past. I'm waiting to see how they will grow to understand the other's pov more. That car 'walking' home scene was kinda cute lol SB little smile, and SH expression, a true tsundere kkkk x) and can't wait for the bookstore scene, hoping for more flashbacks too ^^

4 hours ago, Ima04 said:

Where CJB sperm donor was from GJC or his father. But looking at the memory of seeing the snowy woods etc, i believe it is from GJC.

I heard that DNA can bring memories. Thus when we got hypnosis, the memories of seeing something, it is not from the previous life but memories of our ancestor that passed by genetically.

I think CJB's sperm donor is Gong In Woo (JiCheol's father) and that's why he has the painting talent. Unlikely GIC would be a sperm donor candidate with his background and murder conviction.  That is an interesting point about memories passed by DNA.

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Its confusing but in a way you want to see what unfolds next. I mean there is no way Ji Cheol survived. No way....so who is it then?? Also, Soo Hyuk and Sa Bin actually make a nice bantering pair....I like their dynamic right now.

That's how I feel: confused but I want to know more!

Yes! I like SH and SB scenes where they argue and banter. Their scenes and tension between them are fun and SH is definitely a tsundere personality. He keeps arguing with her but we are seeing his protectiveness too like the scene where he guarded her in the car while she walked yesterday:wub: I was open to shipping SaBin with either man but I am definitely leaning towards SH at the moment.

@foreverempress Your questions have all been answered in the drama. The first time they met his former partner said he looked like Cha HyungBin. He even tried to hug him and KSH said he had no idea who he was talking about. His former partner hasn't yet met Sa Bin to compare her to Ha Eun. 

46 minutes ago, Swatkats said:

I have a weird thought about the murderer of the lady, i dont know why i thought the murderer is Jong beom's younger brother. The hands which were wearing baby sock's in that door camera was small like 15-16 year old person, also the younger brother looks like has some evil intentions and smirks a lot. Its weird to think he is the murderer but he could  be.

Also on side note from today's still image I'm super excited about Sabin and JB's scene. I ship them desperately.:) JB gave that necklace with that crystal to Sabin, I wonder he himself made her wear it, that would be :love:

OMG! I had the same thought about his brother. He is so creepy and I feel like the drama is trying to hint at something sinister about him beyond being an annoying brat. But how would he know about the woman's baby?

I'm definitely looking forward to more SB-JB. I feel like they haven't had enough scenes together. That necklace is actually so pretty:heart:

New stills of Soo Hyuk and Sa Bin at Old Future bookstore:w00t:

There will definitely be some sweet flashbacks:wub:

Yay...such a cliche scene..

but I liked how he looked at her from the car...sexy...

JB is lonely and has his own world.

But, for some reason, I dont think he could hurt anyone.

I liked it when he smiled because that crystal reminded him of SB.

I watched without subtitles.

Well, I don’t make any idea how Ji Cheul died, He is imortal!!!

Sa Bin and Jong Beum are closer. Sa Bin kissed Soo Hyuk.

And the preview is so confused, in the preview She and JB will kiss, but I think is imagination, cause she was the one who kissed Soo Hyuk today.

Other thing interesting is SH will find a Ha Eun photo. 

8 hours ago, Swatkats said:

Me tooooo....we are in the same ship

I hope SBxJB will end up together they're cute together and please give more SBxJB scene and they must end together...I don't know why I prefer this two than SBxSH

Please writernim don't make JB end up alone like JC

i know this drama is confusing but tbh i prefer it this way lol. bc we can keep guessing what really happened back then during their past rather than it just happened the way it is. and pretty sure what we seen is not what actually happened. I mean I believe JC did not headshot himself back then. writer show that to trick us. 

but what really bother me right now is the fact that I think JC is still alive. the way SB's father see the hanging rope still moving (i think jang hye mi hired someone to cut the rope loose beforehand so JC could survive the impact).

btw why no one talking abt this? i mean the message JB received saying something like 'lim hwayoung deserved to die and they should meet', is not that message is from JC? bc i saw his name appeared when he first received the text.

but again so confusing bc i thought they only can be BORN AGAIN if the person died already. but right now seems like Haeun and JC still alive LOL

Okay that is what I say now.

I like JB, he is sweet boy, like JC was too, he needs pure love, attention and he needs friends more than lover, I think

because he is very lonely now,  BUT I do not see passion love here, I just see lonely kid, and if we will remember JC he was the same 

he love her yes, but that was pure love of lonely child, and now the same  with JB too.

With SH is something different I saw expression,  chemistry between them, 

all this fights that they finished this eyes contact that speaks more then their words...this I call feel something.

I dont understand this preview. She hugs JB like mom and then the kiss?   

13 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Okay that is what I say now.

I like JB, he is sweet boy, like JC was too, he needs pure love, attention and he needs friends more than lover, I think

because he is very lonely now,  BUT I do not see passion love here, I just see lonely kid, and if we will remember JC he was the same 

he love her yes, but that was pure love of lonely child, and now the same  with JB too.

With SH is something different I saw expression,  chemistry between them, 

all this fights that they finished this eyes contact that speaks more then their words...this I call feel something.

I dont understand this preview. She hugs JB like mom and then the kiss?   

I totally agree and that’s why the preview kiss doesn’t make any sense. I understand if we have a change of heart, but it is too soon. I think is just a imagination, this scene. They put there to tease us.

Other thing interesting in the teaser is JB and SH are not fighting, They are fighting with other man, maybe fighting together or one help the other.

2 hours ago, jeilopes said:

I watched without subtitles.

Well, I don’t make any idea how Ji Cheul died, He is imortal!!!

Sa Bin and Jong Beum are closer. Sa Bin kissed Soo Hyuk.

And the preview is so confused, in the preview She and JB will kiss, but I think is imagination, cause she was the one who kissed Soo Hyuk today.

Other thing interesting is SH will find a Ha Eun photo. 

where were you able to watch the ep? The site I usually go to hasn’t uploaded it yet :bawling:

Archived